Malcolm Hit the Low

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Richard yes, cum for me baby, I'm ready, cum in me, give it to me Richard, all of it!"

Malcolm was truly horrified, "she can't let him cum in her, not his black spunk, not that, oh fucking hell, not that," he yelled as loudly as his sore throat would allow, begging her to tell him not to. But he saw Richards ass jerk, and drive forward, he rammed in all he could. His black body went rigid as he ejaculated gallons of his super fertile black seed into his captive's sexy beautiful wife, and wallowing in the thought that he knew her husband had seen him do it.

As the sated lovers settled, and loved each other back to life, he slid off her, but never left her. Gina rolled to him and nestled into his arms, her lovely blond head resting softly on his black chest. Malcolm studied her, he had never seen her looking so serene, she looked happy, he hated to admit it but she did. And even more hated, she looked completely satisfied.

He looked around him, again hoping to spot a way to get free, he didn't. But what he did spot and it astonished him, why hadn't he felt it, seen it, or known? He had a hard on, and he wanted nothing more right then but to have the ability to whack himself off. Of course he couldn't, not with his arms out and above his head with rope tied around each wrist.

"That black bastard had raped and seduced my wife in one fucking go!" He ranted, he threw himself everywhere he could, how he wished to break free, "I'll tear the cunt limb from limb," he shouted at the closed door. He fell back and gazed longingly at his cock, it was still hard, but beginning to lay down now.

To one side Richard pressed a button, the TV on the side wall flickered and Malcolm came into view, he was in time to see Malcolm thrashing as much as he could. He also spotted the hard on he was carrying, this brought a huge smile to his face. This was a bonus, he hadn't thought of this.

He pressed the button again to close the screen, and thought while he fed on the gorgeous blond wife in his arms. Thinking of things, he said to Gina, "I'll be back in a minute Gina, don't go away will you?" "As if I would," she smiled at him, "where could I possibly go that's better than here right now?"

Richard picked up the phone in the hall and spoke, he had thought about this before and had arranged things, but had reckoned it wouldn't work, now he was 99% certain it would. He went into Malcolm's room, completely naked, his cock swinging as he went, and dripping juices from it.

"Malcy," he said, and looked at his still semi hard cock. "You have had a hard on watching me seduce your wife, screwing her out of her head, but boy didn't she enjoy though Malcy, is that what gave you a hard on hmmmm?" Malcolm writhed on the bed, and spat out his hatred for Richard once more.

"My my Malcy you are upset are you," Richard grinned, "it's not because this is bigger and better than yours is it?" He swung his cock through the air, even slack it looked bigger to Malcolm. "And knowing I have just fucked Gina better than you ever could?"

"You'll pay for this you black cunt!" he rasped. "I'll have your fucking guts you horrible cunt!"

Richard put a stunned look on his face, "Me horrible Malcy, I think you have that the wrong way round Malcy" he told him, "I don't think your beautiful wife thinks so do you?" he said and pointed to the screen where Gina was languidly lying on the bed waiting for him. Malcolm had never felt so humiliated, so embarrassed, he almost wanted to cry and beg to be released, but he didn't, he couldn't. Losing face was more than he could ever bear.

"Well Malcy, got to go, Gina is waiting for more of this," he said slowly, and waved his black cock at him again. "Keep watching the TV little man" he said, and flicked Malcolm's cock with the nail of his middle finger. Malcolm yelped in surprise and further embarrassment.

He was yelling threats once more as the door closed and he was alone again. Several minutes later Richard appeared on the screen, the first thing Malcolm did was look at his cock, and he noticed it was clean now. "The bastards washed himself, or had a shower!" he told himself. He followed him as he padded to the bed and then he saw his wife. She was smiling at him, one hand came up to take his and he got on with her.

He must have missed something because Gina was wearing some sexy see through underwear, her hair was up, piled on her lovely head, and she looked like the man killer she was. He hated even her right then, and his hatred for Richard grew too. He watched him embrace his wife, he watched as she embraced him.

The drama had moved on, Gina was no longer the captive, she was another mans lover. "Just wait until I tell her I saw it all, she'll fucking die, just like that black bastard is going to!" he railed to no one. As Gina pushed Richard on to his back she mounted him, she sat on his stomach and played with his cock and balls with her fingers behind her.

Richard took her breasts and toyed with her acorn nipples, Malcolm saw her eyes close, as she tasted the thrill as it travelled through her body. He watched as the black dam buster grew in her hands, he hated this, he knew what was next. The seductive decimation of his beautiful wife by the black cunt again!

He swapped positions with her, now he was on top. "Just where I like you to be," he heard his wife say to him. Gina had no concern for her husband anymore, she couldn't take back what had happened even if she had wanted to, but now she didn't care either. She also didn't want to take it back.

Once again he had to watch him take his wife, the inexorable splitting of her trimmed blond pussy. He heard her moan on the TV as the black cock sank fully in, now it was the master of her body's functions. The black muscular ass rose and fell, rose and fell, and more and more moans came from the TV. Heavy breathing accompanied them

Richard pressed the button once more and there he was, Malcolm on screen, and his hard on had returned, and it was pointing up his chest. He made love to Gina the way a man should make love to a woman, her way, not his, hers. No stone was left unturned as she made him love her. It was in her eyes as she looked up at him, silently imploring him for more and not to stop until she was ready.

He pounded Gina, but it was gentle, all powerful but gentle, Gina flipped, her mind went blank and her biggest ever climax detonated throughout her body. The epicentre being her boiling red raw clit, it ripped her to pieces. She cried and laughed, mumbled and groaned as she trembled her way to the end. Richard emptied his balls into her, this added more fuel to the fire raging in her pussy.

Richard pressed another button and waited, and there he was, he had a hard on again. Richard smiled, "now," he whispered to Gina as she lay there stricken wonderfully below him. He turned the link off that allowed Malcolm to see them, but they watched him.

They saw his eyes go wide, spread eagled he looked silly lying there with an erection. "How is he going to reconcile this Gina?" Richard said. Gina didn't know what was going on, but watched avidly. In the picture strolled a huge black woman, she must have weighed around 280lbs, she was made up to the nines, pony tail, her long black hair hanging down her back. She was wearing brilliant bright red knickers, stockings, high heels, and a bra.

Her lips were painted in the same colour, and the look on Malcolm's face was priceless. "My my mister," she said staring at Malcolm's cock, "what have we here then? You're all tied up with a nice big hard on, is that for me then?" she enquired quietly as she sat beside him.

"Who are you, how did you get in here?" he mumbled looking around him hoping someone would come and free him, he knew that wouldn't happen. She picked up his cock taking no notice of his question.

"My name is Gloria, but you will call me mistress, or mama okay?" she squeezed him and ran her hand up and down. "Mmmm," she said, "I do like a white cock, even if you are on the smallish side."

"Leave me alone, get off me!" he bleated. But her hand, the hand of an expert was working his still hard cock, and messages were being sent to the sensory part of his brain to tell him this was good.

"Please," was all he could muster, as her palm caressed the velvety head." Her other hand cupped his balls and felt them, all thoughts of escape flitted from his mind. "I need release, I need to cum!" these words were uttered from somewhere inside of him.

"What is my name boy?" she asked, as she continued her caressing.

"Gloria," he said, she stopped working on him.

"What did I tell you that you could call me!" she said hotly.

"Mistress or Mama, but I'm not saying that, I don't bow to black people!" he told her.

"You're not hey, we'll see about that," she said sweetly. She took a small rubber ring out of her purse, and some oil. He watched perplexed but not bothered, he should have been.

Gloria rubbed oil on his cock which he enjoyed immensely, he shouldn0t have! The she pushed the rubber ring over it, it was a tight fit and it pained him. Gloria shushed him, he wondered what she was doing, and then one more shove and the ring was at the base of his cock.

She smiled, "Now, what is my name boy?" she said taking his cock between the palm of her oily hands and rolled it in them. The sensation was fantastic, he closed his eyes, he liked this he felt his balls swell as the tightened veins tried to pump more blood into it. "What do you call me boy?" she asked him again, silence. She kept rolling his cock, it was gorgeous but a little painful.

Then she got up and left, he called for her to come back, "finish what you've started you fucking black whore!" he yelled. It was thirty minutes before she reappeared, he was in pain now. His cock still erect, the trapped blood making it so, and it was hurting him.

Again Malcolm was being taught the error of his ways. "Please," he said, "let me go?"

She knelt between his legs and tickled his red balls."What do you call me boy?" Malcolm had no choice, then tears welled up in his eyes, he was beaten, she had beaten him.

"Mistress Mama," he wept sadly, he felt so sorry for himself. Both Richard and Gina watching knew it was nothing but self pity, but it was an improvement in him.

"And what do you want boy?" she said sternly.

"I want to be freed from that," he said nodding at his bright red cock. "And who do you want to free it boy?"

Even though the pain he hated this, her calling him 'Boy!' And he hated her making him call her Mistress or Mama. "You for fucks sake," he rasped. Gloria got up and walked to the door. "No please Mistress, Mama, don't go please?" he was crying openly now, "please don't leave me."

This was what broke him, he was absolutely terrified now, his bullying life, and personal tactics of belittling people, making fools of them, were coming home to roost as never before. Gloria walked back, his eyes on her beseeching her.

"What boy?" was all she said.

"Please Mistress," he sobbed, "Please Mama, let me go I'm begging you, please?" Both Richard and Gina gaped at each other, out of all their thoughts, hearing him say to someone, especially a black person, "I'm begging you," was not one of them.

Gloria got between his legs again she tickled his balls, he moaned in pain. She rolled his cock in her palms, and again he moaned, and in a sudden movement, she popped the rubber ring off and Malcolm cried out, if he could have curled up and died he would have.

Gloria took his cock and began to jack him off, her oily hand flew up and down. Malcolm's head nearly broke his neck it snapped back so hard. She made him cum so hard it was utterly painful, but it was the greatest pleasure he had ever had in his life.

She had pointed his cock at his face and body, his first cum hit him in the mouth, he tasted cum for the first time. The rest splattered all up his naked body. As he lay there panting, Gloria undressed, "Got to have me some of that white cock," she told him happily.

He heard her say it, "No," he said, you can go now. I don't want you here," he was forgetting himself, but he would never forget again.

Gloria took a strap out of her purse and began to swish him with it, the lashes stung but weren't really severe, but it was enough to frighten him. "I'm sorry Mistress, please I'm so sorry, please forgive me, I won't forget again."

"One more time and you will know real pain!" she said.

"Yes Mistress I will obey you, please Mama." Gloria had no trouble getting him to regain his little erection, she was a paid expert. He stared fascinated as she worked on him, and though he didn't want to like it, he did, in fact he loved it. Here he was under the control of a fat black whore and he loved it, he would never say it, but he was. He looked at her, she was enormous, but he liked her face, "She is quite pretty," he told himself.

Gloria stood above him, squatted, took hold of his hard little cock and sat down, he was fully into her black sweaty twat. Malcolm moved under her, he was trying to please her, he didn't know why, but that was what he wanted. Richard and Gina looked on in awe.

Gina could contain herself no longer, she dropped down and sucked Richards big black weapon in, she was now in her own personal heaven. Gina gave him a blowjob to end all blowjobs, she was magnificent, she did her very best to suck his cock right off, he could feel the pressure she was exerting on him, he laid back and mired himself into it. He normally went sometime before cumming from a BJ but not this time, he unloaded tons of it into Gina's willing needful mouth and she took it all.

She positioned herself to watch more of her husband, Gloria was riding him hard, his head kept leaving the bed when she dropped on him, he looked in pain, but the look of sheer ecstasy on his face told a different story. Gloria was keeping her eye on him, and she knew when he was about to cum so she lifted herself up, "not yet boy!" she told him.

"Please Mama, I need to," he bleated.

"You cum when I say so, or when I let you boy, got it!" He looked angry, but he controlled himself, he had to.

"Yes Mama," he replied, his cock was as hard as he had ever known it, even harder than with Gina. "Please Mama, let me?" his voice was small and weak, he was learning, and learning fast.

Richard looked at Gina, a smile on his soft black lips. "I have an idea Gina, listen to this," he told her what he was thinking, Gina fine tuned it, and they were in agreement. Meanwhile Gloria got to riding her 'boy' again. Four times she took him to the top and four times she stopped. By now Malcolm was crying with frustration, tears rolling down his face. He was so desperate to cum, he offered her anything she wanted to ask for, it would be hers, if only she would.

There was a knock on the door, she left immediately. "What do you think Gloria, is he acceptable?" Richard asked.

"He is actually," she said, knowing what he was implying, "I just wish he had a bigger cock, I would have some real fun with him. He needs training, and there's a lot of angst in him, but after I've finished he would be quite good I think."

"I hate to rush you then, but can you finish up, and I'll pack him for you," he said. Gloria turned without another word, this was a deal she could only win on. She went back in and got straight on to her 'boy.'

"Now," she said to him, "tell me who I am, and what you are, boy!" she told him. The look in her eyes was warning enough for him, all he wanted to do was cum, and he thought, to please my Mama.

"You are my Mistress and my Mama, and I am your boy, your white honky boy," he added as an afterthought, thinking this would please her, it did.

Gloria kissed him, she covered his face in her bright red lipstick and Malcolm wallowed in it. Then she rode him into the sunset. Malcolm came as never before when fucking, this was the best ever ever ever! When he floated back to earth, she played with him for a while, his cock twitched but she had drained him proper, he had nothing left to give.

Then she dressed, "Where are you going Mistress?" he asked, wanting her to stay for a while, he hadn't had so much fun in years, even if she had hurt him.

"Don't you fret boy, I'm taking you with me," and she walked out.

He was stunned, "Taking me with her, what does that mean?" he said to thin air.

Then the door opened, Richard walked in, "Hi," he said, "we have had a change of plan, and you are the instigator Malcy, well done."

"Change of plan, what are you talking about?" he asked.

"Didn't your Mistress say she was taking you with her Malcy?"

"Yes but..."

Gina walked in and went right to him, she said in her soft sweet silky voice. "You and I are over Malcom, finished, you will sign the business back over to Richard, we will divorce and I will marry him. And before you say a word, watch." Her voice had a sweet finality to it. She pressed the remote and the screen began from the start, her husband watched every minute of the video, right up to him begging his Mistress Mama.

"Now," Gina said, "after this is edited and shown to everyone you, we, and I know, who do you think they will believe if you contest. You've admitted stealing the business, you have been filmed in a very revealing bondage session with your mistress. There is no evidence of my infidelity, none at all. You can bluff and protest, but you are in deep shit boy!" her use of the word told him all he wanted, or didn't, want to know.

Richard retied him, he was gagged and put into Gloria's car and he was taken to her home where she would train him up. Richard did ask her to care for him, but if he deserved punishment, then?

Gloria made him comfortable on his new bed and he remained spread eagled where she drove him crazy with her sexual now how. She had a maid, another black girl who cared for his bathroom needs, Gloria didn't do that! The maid also had fun with him making him cry with the surreptitious pain she gave him, followed by sexual relief unrivalled except by his Mistress.

After two or three days there were no more rebellions, his use of Mistress and Mama became natural to him. She had also made him open up to her his private e mail, she told him of her intentions and that he would obey her in every way. Malcolm agreed unconditionally.

She typed a letter from him to his contacts, saying.

"Dear all, I am taking a one month break from the business, in my absence Richard James will take control with my full support, I will make a further announcement in due course.

Signed

M J Thomas.

The e mail was sent, there were several replies, Gloria parried them all because Malcolm was again tied to a bed, hers. She spent an entire month on him, and at the end of it she had herself a new man, or as he referred to himself, her boy.

After they had left the house Richard and Gina cemented their burgeoning relationship, the first thing he did, and it was unequivocal He fucked her in the ass, much to her distress, but she knew she would never say no to him, and after two or three times she liked it. She wanted whatever he wanted.

The business was recovered to Richard, Malcolm remained a silent partner thereby receiving a set amount each month commensurate with his position. He also stayed with Gloria, once she released him he didn't want to leave, he was her boy, and one or two of her friends had him for weekends on occasions. She had opened up a new avenue of life to him, one he didn't want to give up.

Gina came off the pill immediately and one year later she had her first chocolate coloured baby named Richard.

12