Malcubus Ch. 02: In the Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elecebra
Elecebra
434 Followers

"To survive? Not as much as you'd think. An orgasm or two a day, however perfunctory, will keep me ticking."

I nodded slowly. "That's doable."

Rosie reached up and pressed a finger against my lips. "But I WANT much more than that. The more Lust I can reap, the more power I'll have. And as my master, whatever power I have is at your command." Her other hand pinched my butt as she grinned at me. "You're gonna believe in magic, stud."

Magic's existence certainly wasn't in doubt. Right now I was just wondering whether this was D&D magic, pleasant Tolkien magic, or something out of Evil Dead. Well, I'd already seen her cast one spell. "You're talking about stuff like the coat? Illusions?"

She clucked her tongue. "Oh, that's just foreplay. I'm talking about helping you out more directly." Coming to a halt, she turned to embrace me closely, one hand on my hip. "But, again, tit for fat. This," and the hand slid inside the waistband of my pants, "for that."

I swallowed heavily. Although I was hardening already at the feather-soft touch of her fingers, it was hard to forget that I'd already broken my record for most daily orgasms a few hours ago. "That sounds amazing, Rosie - "

"It's gonna feel amazing."

"- But I, uh..." Oh, for fuck's sake. I finally meet a girl who actually wants to sleep with me - enough to be giving me a gentle handjob in the middle of a park at 4am - and I was going to let her down. "I just don't know, uh, how much I can - I might not be able to, you know, do it as often as you like." Even in the chill air my face felt warm.

Rosie didn't seem at all fazed, and simply leaned up to kiss my lips softly. "Don't worry, Eric," she said, and pressed just beneath the glans of my dick, making me sway against her. "There are ways and means. My venom certainly helped perk you up last night, didn't it?"

"Nngh... yeah, I've been meaning to ask about - "

"And I plan on giving you some more permanent aid, very soon, as soon as I've reaped enough Lust. I technically have enough now, but I want plenty of juice stocked up for tomorrow." She was working my track pants down a little now, and even standing in public I was hardly going to stop her. It was the middle of the night, we were shielded by trees and lit only by moonlight, and it was very hard to remember how nervous I should be when I was under her tender ministrations.

She had properly freed my cock and blew on it teasingly. Trying not to let on how desperately horny I was getting, I focused on the conversation. "'Permanent aid', and all I have to do is - ohh - have sex with you?" Mouth half-open and tantalizingly close to the head of my dick, she nodded. "What's the catch?" I asked.

My cock felt every word of her reply as a wash of hot air in the night's chill. It made following her words harder, among other things. "The catch, my dear master, is that variety is the spice of life. I don't want a bland, missionary, monogamous diet. I need kinks and fetishes, I need pain with my pleasure," she said with a tight squeeze of my dick. "I need dirty things, wrong things. And I can do them to you, you can do them to me... or I can help you do them to others."

My balls ached at her words. "To others?" I asked, voice wobbling. "You mean..."

"Well, there's not much point in me fucking other people, bound as I am," she said. "But I certainly wouldn't want you to... limit yourself."

Something about this - was it the 10/10 demon, the public handjob, or the dick-hardening words she was speaking? - seemed too good to be true.

"You know," I said, "if you were a regular woman, I'd be screaming 'it's a trap!' right now in my best Admiral Ackbar voice."

"Well, you'll be meeting plenty of regular women in no time, Eric," she replied, squeezing my ballsack gently. "I'll help you every step of the way. And if that isn't a hearty meal, then damn me to Hell." With a last smile, white teeth shining in the moonlight, she leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth.

I gave myself over to the pleasure of her blowjob, revelling in the feeling of her lips sliding down onto my shaft, her warm tongue embracing my cockhead like an old friend. This was how she'd woken me up. I wasn't getting sick of it any time soon.

My many preceding orgasms notwithstanding, it was only a few minutes before my orgasm approached. Rosmerta had managed to wrap her inhuman tongue entirely around the girth of my shaft and was using a potent combination of suction, saliva and stroking fingers to guide me down the slope to climax. My heavy breathing turned into a quiet groan, then a slightly less quiet groan, then a loud, confused "Gk-gugh?" when she pulled back just before the cliff's edge. I staggered, knees weak, as she shot back up to her feet and stepped back a few paces, expression dry.

"Ow!" I grunted, then when my dick got the message that it wasn't cumming just yet, I looked up at her. "Um, what the hell? I thought you wanted sex?"

"I want sin," she said calmly. "I'll get more Lust - and you'll get more pleasure - if you follow my lead tonight."

Although I wasn't entirely sure why, I felt ashamed. "I thought I was."

A ghost of sympathy passed over her face. "Trust me, Eric. Without venom, you've only got one more orgasm in you tonight. Let me make it memorable."

Little Eric was mutinous about it, but I nodded. "Okay. Okay."

Rosmerta spread her arms. "Walk with me again?"

We had to wait a few seconds while my cock softened, and I shook some of Rosie's saliva off it before tucking it back in my pants. She told me that this was why it would be easier if I didn't wear clothes. You know, it's Biblically a demon's fault that mankind has a nudity taboo, but I decided not to mention this to her for reasons of diplomacy.

With her arm around my waist and her warm body folded against my side, we resumed our walk. A possum scurried across the path in front of us and Rosie pointed in excitement. Like this, it was easy to forget my moment of sexual frustration. Like this, it was easy to forget she wasn't human at all.

"- and I guess I haven't really gotten out much ever since, except when Warren drags me out to some club. We used to be in the same kind of boat, but he really found himself, I guess, towards the end of high school. Gym, muscles, a fast car, and he's always found it easier to do in general - to talk to girls."

Out of the park, we were whispering again as we walked down another suburban street. It had been a fair walk, almost a kilometre from my house. Chatting with Rosmerta, it had gone by in a blink.

"You seem to be doing just fine with me," she replied, squeezing my side.

"Well, it helps to, uh, have..."

"To have fucked me senseless? To be the master in the relationship? To know that I want you even more than you want me?"

"Uhm. Any. All." Even with her right there on my arm, this sometimes felt like a dream. "I'm, uh, not sure about that last one though."

It was impossible to tell in the early morning darkness, but I like to think she blushed a little. "And you say you can't talk to girls."

I kissed her again, then. It was different to when she was in demon form. Then, she was almost my height; now I had to bend down while she pressed up into me, her body curving under mine. Our noses bumped as we changed sides, and she giggled into my mouth. Her tongue jerked around, forcing me to take the lead by holding her head steady with my hands. She hummed in appreciation and melted into me, our tongues dancing as I ran my fingers through her silky auburn hair. She tasted like peaches and rainwater.

Our lips, slick with saliva, broke apart a while later. I'd forgotten about the morning chill; I'd forgotten we were even outside. I hadn't felt this good in a long time.

"You're really here to stay, aren't you?" I asked. "This isn't some schizophrenic episode I'm having. You're going to stay with me?"

"As long as you'll have me," she whispered. "As long as your dick's between your legs."

"Well, now you're objectifying me."

"Hey, I'm your sex object," she said with a raised eyebrow. "Turnabout is fair play."

I cleared my throat. "You're, uh, more than a sex object to me, Rosie."

She kissed me again. "You're sweet, Eric, but with me you don't need to be. Maybe you shouldn't be."

My stomach was doing all sorts of gymnastics, and I wasn't sure what any of these feelings were. "Is that you telling me to back off?"

Her brow crinkled. "What? No, silly." She leaned in and kissed me hard then, and took my lower lip between hers and sucked on it for a moment. "Fire and brimstone, Eric," she hissed after breaking away, "I mean you shouldn't be giving too many compliments to a girl you've known for barely more than a day."

"Right," I said once my head stopped spinning. "I... you're easier to understand than regular girls, Rosie, but I'm still trying hard to keep up."

"I'm not surprised, master," she said with a smile. "Mortal women are more fiendish liars than demons, because women do not usually mean to be deceptive."

I answered only with a rough grunt, and pressed against me like this Rosie could figure out the reason pretty easily. Her fingers touched my hard cock again, through my pants this time. "Nice and horny?"

"You have no idea."

"After I left you so unsatisfied earlier..." She pulled her fingers away and began walking down the footpath again, pulling me along by the hand. A housecat moaned somewhere in the neighbourhood around us. "What a naughty demon I am."

"See? You're not just a sex object," I said, trying to be casual.

"Well, you could have used me as one," she said, looking back at me with moonlight shining in her eyes. "If you'd thrown me down and raped me right there in the park, I would have come so fucking hard."

Hand in hand, we walked on for a little longer. We walked until I recognized the street.

"You know," I cleared my throat, "it's pretty cold out here, and we've walked a fair distance. We should probably think about heading back."

"You know all you have to do is ask and I'll warm you right up..." Rosie trailed off as she caught my eyes. "You're distracted. What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Master, I'm not about to lie to you, so play fair."

I whistled air out from between my cheeks and nodded across the road. Rosie turned and looked. Clouds scudded across the stars. Trees bent over the road. A possum slicked along the gutter of one of the darkened houses. "I don't see it," she said.

"Number 68," I said. "Low brick fence."

We walked up the empty road towards the house. It was just another house, another slice of suburban life, its residents soundly asleep in their beds. Red bricks, paint fading on the windowsills, a lawn in need of mowing. Normal. Rosie told me so.

"No, it's not just another house. It's my... my friend's house. Her name's Moira."

"A girl," Rosie said. No jealousy in her tone, just curiosity.

"Yeah. We used to be best friends back in school, when we were younger. I grew up climbing that tree on her lawn," I said, pointing.

"She climbed trees with you?"

"Hell no, she thought I was going to hurt myself."

"Did you?"

"Only sometimes."

I paused by a parked car, one house down from Moira's place. Rosie stroked my side. "So what happened?" she asked.

I shrugged. "I asked her out. She said yes."

Rosie waited for a moment before sighing sarcastically. "Fire and brimstone, how horrible that must have been."

"We didn't go out long. A month or so. We didn't even sleep together."

"And Moira broke it off?"

"She didn't feel a connection," I said, kicking at a clump of grass in front of me. "I don't know, she had a lot of reasons. Do we have to talk about this?"

"Do you find this awkward to discuss?"

"Rosie, I saw her every second day for most of my life, and then she cut me out of her life. Yeah, it's awkward." I scratched the back of my head. "And it would be even more awkward if she woke up, looked out the window, and saw me standing here spying on her house with a girl busting out of her coat."

"So you did notice. I was worried I'd have to undo the belt as well."

I admired her chest as it strained the illusory coat. "You're smaller like this - smaller than your demonic form, I mean. What size are your, uh - "

"My tits?" she asked, stepping a little closer to me.

"Yeah."

"I have no idea, master," she whispered, sliding a hand around my hip. "Could you measure them for me?"

Standing under the tree in front of Moira's house, the first calls of morning birdsong sounding around us, it was a stupid idea. But she was so close, her chest so inviting... And she was Rosie. My cold hands moved under the coat, and were warmed by her pale skin.

"You're like fire," I whispered into her ear before kissing it.

"Then make me burn," she replied, moving her lips to mine.

Worries about being seen and thoughts of Moira faded from my mind as I kneaded Rosie's soft flesh. I kissed my way down her throat and onto her breasts as she unbuttoned her coat, exposing hard pink nipples to the chill. Her hands stroked through my air as I tasted her tits. Her demonic breasts had been pendulous teardrops, the 'melons' of idiom. These human titties were smaller but firmer, perfectly sized to fit in my hands, pliant but perfectly shaped.

Sucking on one rigid nipple, Rosie moaned and tensed her fingers in my hair. "Bite it," she ordered, and I complied, gently nipping her bud.

"Harder!"

I squeezed my teeth tighter for a moment, then returned to sucking as she pressed me to her with a groan that travelled down to me through her chest. Her nipple spasmed between my lips, and then warm fluid was squirting into my mouth. I pulled back instinctively, grunting in surprise, but Rosie's hands were like iron manacles shackling me to her chest. The liquid was warm like her fiery body, slightly sweet, leaving a buttery aftertaste in my mouth. After a moment to acclimatize, I kept sucking.

Pulling back, I wiped my mouth and looked up at her face from the valley of her tits. "You lactate?"

Rosie's face was silhouetted against the moonlit sky, so I couldn't see, but I think I actually heard her blush. "Is that... okay?"

"It's..." I worked my jaw for a moment. Now that I'd stopped suckling, it felt like something was missing. I wanted more. "It's actually pretty good." I went back to her breast, kissing around the nipple and squeezing her body before suckling again. This time she moaned softly in pleasure as I teased out a little more milk, and I felt wetness against my fingers as I pinched her other nipple. Holy shit, this girl was a walking hentai comic.

Her fluid only tasted better the longer I sucked, but the flow dried up long before I wanted to stop enjoying her breasts. Reluctantly I pulled my head back, giving her nipples a last, loving suck each before kissing up her cleavage to her neck. "I hope this doesn't turn into some weird Freudian thing," I whispered into her ear.

Rosie kissed me by way of answer, tasting the remnants of her milk in my mouth. She hummed into me, rubbing her hips gently against mine. Multiple wet dreams or not, I was rock hard now.

She pulled away and nodded towards Moira's house. "You still want to run away?"

"It wouldn't be running..." I blinked at the dark windows, wondering if I was imagining a flicker of movement. "Look, we're in public. There are better places to... continue, surely."

Rosie looked between my face and Moira's house a few times, before seeming to make up her mind. "Actually," she said with a widening grin, "this is the perfect place."

"Sorry?"

"Taboos, reluctant exhibitionism, childhood crushes... that all adds up to more Lust for me," she growled, peeling away. In the space of a breath she'd walked up the footpath, into the Cullens' open driveway, and onto Moira's lawn.

What could I do? I followed her.

I stepped lightly on the carefully-manicured lawn, but still winced with every footstep. Rosie flitted from one foot to another like a living shadow, making me seem even louder and clumsier. Moira's house, a two-storey wooden Queenslander, glared down at us.

I caught up with my succubus on the side porch, where she peered inquisitively into the curtained windows. My throat tightened and my stomach twisted. That was my ex-girlfriend's room behind those windows, or at least it had been back when I had still visited.

"Rosie!" I whispered, barely above breathing volume. "What are you doing?"

"Exploring." She traced a finger along the porch table, collecting dew. "You used to come here in high school?"

"I had my first kiss sitting on that table," I hissed, grabbing her arm. "Come on, she's sleeping right on the other side of that wall!"

"Moira is?"

I nodded.

"Excellent," Rosie purred.

She opened her coat as she stepped purposefully towards me, confirming (as if there was any doubt) that she hadn't conjured any underwear beneath it. Fleeing might have been a good idea, but her hands were on my waist and her lips rising towards mine before I could do anything sensible whatsoever. "What are you doing?" I managed to ask.

"You."

Her tongue was in my mouth, her hands were all over me, her scent was powerful in the wet morning air, and I was trespassing just outside my childhood friend's bedroom. That last fact should have been more important than all the others, but it didn't make my cock any softer. In fact it was only fuelling the desperate ache in my balls, the longing caused by the feeling of Rosie in my hands, the animal need to be inside her right now. I moaned helplessly into her mouth, grabbing her tits with one hand and her ass with the other. Thoughts of shame and consequences were being pushed out of my head; there was no room left for them with all this lust.

When I yanked Rosie's hips roughly to mine she ground against me in appreciation, nipping my tongue gently with her teeth as she did so. "That's what I'm talking about," she whispered into my open, panting mouth.

No lights had come on. Nobody had shouted or tumbled noisily out of bed. Hell, the birds were singing louder than any noise we were making.

Rosie writhed her pelvis against my cock, and there was no more room for fear any more. It was an amazing feeling, her bare and sopping wet pussy rubbing against the outside of my ramrod-straight cock, and all the more frustrating for it. I needed her so badly. I needed to be inside her. But she was too short for me in her human form, there was no way to enter her standing up and kissing like this. She was clearly just as frustrated, because she forced herself to pull out of the kiss after only a few regretful moans.

"Not here," she said, her whisper thick with desire. "Porch'll creak."

I'm glad she was paying some attention to that sort of stuff; by that point I wasn't. Waiting any longer than the shortest possible amount of time was unthinkable. "The lawn," I ordered.

We half-stepped, half-fell off the porch, tumbling down onto the dew-covered grass beside it. This would be out of hearing range of Moira's room, right? My shoulder whined as I hit the ground, but its voice was well and truly drowned out by Rosie's garbled whisper. "Need you..."

I wound up on top, watching her pale form wriggle on the grass. She was stunning. I lined myself up and slid my cock into her waiting pussy.

"Mmmfgh!" she moaned at my entrance, biting her hand to muffle her cry. I didn't have that kind of foresight and my rough gasp was far too loud for comfort. That didn't matter a bit; I was inside her, feeling her tight walls gripping me like a squeezing fist, seeing her quiver as I thrust in and out. At first she reached up to rub my arms and caress my face, but soon she was grabbing her own tits and squeezing frantically, her eyes rolling back in her head. I covered her mouth with one hand and stifled her cries as I fucked her wet hole.

Elecebra
Elecebra
434 Followers