Malcubus Ch. 03: Shallow Sex Scene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elecebra
Elecebra
431 Followers

Rosie guided me down with her wing, making sure I lay down rather than fell. I didn't make a splash; the water had long since drained from the shower. I panted as she came to me on all fours and lay next to me, her head in the crook of my neck, arm and tail curled across my chest in a tender embrace. We lay like that for several minutes without speaking.

When I did, my voice was raspy. "Th- that. What was that?"

"That, master," Rosie said with a peck upon my lips, "was how my orgasms feel."

The shower came back on for a few more minutes to clean us off; however mind-blowing my orgasm had been, I'd spurted a corresponding amount of semen, more than even my heavier balls should have been able to contain. What made it harder to clean up was Rosie. She was still naked and still beautiful, and even after the biggest orgasm of my life I was somehow still horny. My dick started to fatten again just watching her towel herself off.

"Magic," she repeated by way of explanation.

Coming down from the rush, it was pretty obvious that Cassie had to have heard... well, a lot of things. Or at least that would have made sense, but Rosie told me not to worry about it.

"If you just say 'magic' again..."

"Well, it was. My illusions aren't just for making clothes, you know. I made sure the sounds didn't travel too far from us."

Thinking about how the physics of that might work made my head hurt. "Didn't you say that bigger illusions were harder to make?"

"Sure, but that's creating stuff. Just cutting off sound is easy. If you wanted us to sound like, say, a brass band, that would have been trickier."

"A brass band?"

"I was going to say 'a rampaging elephant,' but your grunting back there was actually pretty close."

She ducked my swat with ease and danced away laughing.

I hadn't really been too worried about Cassie anyway. There were more important things than my sister's opinions, something in me had decided. Things like Rosie and her holes. Still, I didn't want an interrogation, so my succubus and I went out the side door. By the time my car pulled out of the garage Rosie was in her human form once more. Shorter, more petite than curvaceous, clad in a sinful denim miniskirt and lime green crop top. And, more importantly, no runes, horns, wings, or tail.

"So," I said as we drove off. "That... Shaping. Anything else I should know?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do I need to be on a, I don't know, special diet or anything? Is this a permanent thing?"

"No and mostly yes," Rosie said. She was looking out the window at the passing houses with childlike curiosity. "I could reverse it if you wanted, but - "

"What? No, it's amazing," I shook my head. "So I have increased stamina, and when I do come it feels... Look, there's no way all your orgasms feel that good."

"Yes, there is way."

"I've seen you come. You don't lose consciousness and go all floppy for ten minutes."

"Practice, stud," she said, stroking my arm. "I know how to ride the wave, keep control, keep it suppressed so I can keep fucking my master. With practice, you'll learn to control it too."

"Practice, huh?" I grinned. "I think I can do that." At the next traffic light, I remembered where I'd been going with this. "Ah, right. So stamina, orgasm, and I cum buckets - "

"Well, not quite that much."

"- and I seem to be, uh," I nodded down at my crotch. Under my jeans, my semi-rigid cock traced a visible bulge along my leg. "What do you call it, a recovery period? My recovery period is less."

"Technically, no. Your refractory period is the same - about ten minutes - but I've boosted your androgens so you don't go completely soft during that time, and your overall arousal builds back up more swiftly," she told me, her fingers stroking across my crotch. "If you can keep it together mentally after the orgasm, you can keep fucking and fucking." Her hand rubbed my cock through my jeans. "Keep cumming and cumming," she leaned on my arm, "keep spurting and spurting, until dehydration becomes a concern." Her thumb rubbed over my glans. "But hey, I could just hook you up to an IV and - "

"Fuck!" I yelled, slamming on the breaks. I'd almost missed the lights going red in front of me. We came to a stop rapidly enough to swing forward in our seats. I turned the air conditioning down as cold as it would go and breathed slowly for a minute before replying.

"That's... that's an idea, Rosie, but for the moment I think it's best if you don't touch my dick while I'm driving."

She snorted. "I barely touched it."

"Well, it's a sensitive part of my anatomy."

"But we haven't fucked in your car yet - which, by the way, is far too old and practical," she said, gesturing to the grey plastic dashboard. "Chicks like nice cars, Eric. They like expensive cars."

"Chicks?"

"I speak the lingo."

A pothole bumped us. "Same rules as yesterday, Rosie. No fucking while I'm driving." She stuck out her tongue and went back to looking out the windows.

Eventually we reached the mall. My succubus gazed up at the sprawling oblong building as I found a park. "Where are we?" she asked.

"The mall. There's nothing to eat at home, and if we're going out in public together for the first time, I'd rather it was somewhere with lots of exits."

I looked her up and down as she pouted. Demonic or human, Rosie could tighten trousers wearing a hessian sack. Her current outfit was a bit more revealing than that. The miniskirt was barely more than a belt, revealing what seemed like kilometres of pale ballerina's thighs. Her crop top set off her eyes, but also revealed her muscled midriff and lightly freckled shoulders, and strained mightily to contain even her human form's bust. Her nipples beamed at me through the fabric like -

"You need to conjure up more clothes," I said reluctantly.

"No!"

"Rosie, your bre- your tits are one yawn away from Houdini-ing out of there."

"I fail to see the problem."

"Your nipples are going to slice right through that shirt and take out some kid's eye."

"I fail," she said slowly and deliberately, "to see the problem."

Normally I would have gripped the steering wheel tightly, seethed internally, and eventually conceded. But after what happened in the shower this morning, I was pretty sure this wasn't a normal day. I summoned up my courage before turning to Rosie with a stern look on my face.

"Succubus, I am your master, and you will not embarrass me." I didn't break her stare. "You're putting on more clothes."

Rosmerta looked back at me for a few seconds, inscrutable, before clapping her hands together gently. "7/10, shows great improvement!" she nodded. "Keep up the good work, Eric. I'll make a stud out of you yet." She closed her eyes and concentrated, leaving me nonplussed as the tiny orange flames crawled over her chest, leaving her clad in a light leather jacket. "Better?"

"You need to cover up your legs a bit more."

The denim around her waist caught fire and stretched, lengthening a few more inches down her thighs. It was very much still on the 'mini' side of skirt, but she wasn't going to flash any children if she leaned too far forward. Which reminded me... "I don't suppose you'd magic up underwear to go with all this?"

Rosie rolled her eyes at me. "You're my master, Eric, but don't push your luck."

Elecebra
Elecebra
431 Followers
12