Male Bonding Cum Laude (Lotta)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you mean 'was' Dave? You have three horny fuckers turned on over her right here and now." Rich spouted off.

"Fuck!" Tom blurted out and chuckled nervously. "I am so hard right now I might have to get to the bathroom and have a quick jerk."

All through this exchange I knew my own cock was sticking out of my boxers hard and throbbing under my shorts.

"How about you Dave? You need to do something with that?" Joe asked as he nodded toward my crotch.

I smiled and turned back to the laptop screen knowing just how hard my manhood really was and looking at the pictures of Ellen now up on all fours on our bed looking over her shoulder and waving that sweet behind at me...I was hurting and my cock demanded attention, to be touched and dealt with.

"Fuck this!" Rich bellowed and in one quick motion, he stood, pushed down his shorts and bared his manhood. It just appeared and stuck out from his body pretty as you please. As strange as it was already I had a stranger thought as I watched it bob up and down, it wasn't as big as I thought it would be for as big a guy as he was. It was maybe about six inches long, but for his credit it was impressively thick or at least it looked thicker than mine.

"Hell, if you are, so am I!" Tom said and strode around the couch, stood directly in front of the rest of us, hooked his thumbs into his waistband and shoved the shorts down letting them fall to the floor. "Now this is a man cock!" he proclaimed as he jut his hips forward and his fully erect manhood pointed right at us. "Take a good look at a real cock, boys," his somewhat slurred voice a combination of pride and husky eroticism as he thrust his groin at us once more. Then he stood there and proceeded to run his big palm over that fully hard cock as he stared back down at the computer screen and Ellen.

I ran my hands over my own shorts and could feel the further ache of need in my hot cock. I was starting to feel a little embarrassed, until Joe spoke up.

"Dave, you had one remarkably sexy woman. I have envied you since we were all in college. I think I'm in love with your wife all over again, so I hope you don't mind," and with that, Joe stood, opened the snap on the waistband of his shorts and as we all watched he made a show of pulling his zipper down, only to unhesitatingly shove the shorts from his hips and hairy thighs. I stared, fascinated at his manly cock that sprung forth. It was hard and pointing upward as much as I'd ever seen my own do. It was in perfectly full erection.

I was more than shocked, but smiled and said, "No, I don't mind. After all we are best friends, right?"

For the first time I truly appreciated what I must have looked like to Ellen all those years as my sex-crazy one-eyed man stared straight up at her, just like Joe's was doing then to us.

There they all three were, my best buds in the whole world, wearing nothing but the smiles on their faces. I looked down at those three hard cocks all standing at attention. It was almost like they were saluting me as they each bobbed up and down. I don't recall ever being what they call 'bi-curious' in my life, but even with my friends I had an occasional curiosity as to how big or long one or the other them was when hard. In the locker room I'd sneak a peek now and then, but it was nothing more than a 'penis envy' kind of curiosity. Of course I'd never seen any of them hard and standing tall, unlike all three of their cocks right then.

Silently, all three guys stood there jerking to the pictures of my wife.

"Damn! These pics are fantastic!" Joe exclaimed.

"Ellen is really hot!" Rich blurted out.

"Yeah, this is like the Ellen I remember, well fantasized about anyway." Tom added.

"Perfect quality pics, too!" Joe further added.

Rich leaned in front of me and slugged him in the arm and said, "Quality my ass, Ellen is quality, quality all over. She was one hot woman!" And he gave his hard tool another good twisting stroke.

As I watched him do it, I came to the realization suddenly I was the only one in the room with clothing still on.

"Oh the hell with it!" I called out and stood up to remove my shirt and shorts.

In seconds I was nude, not for the first time in front of my friends, but certainly the first time not in a locker shower or down in the water on a late night skinny-dip with the wives also with us. And I was certainly never nude and watching my best buds jacking off like they were doing. Another thing, although I have never thought I was all that big, I knew I was longer than average according to the goofy sex websites I read, but as I looked around I realized I was definitely longer than any of my good friends.

Obviously I wasn't the only one to notice, as Joe blurted out, "What a lucky woman Ellen was to have that thing to play with."

I just smiled and grabbed my own hard cock firmly and started stroking along with them. I could feel my balls bounce with each up and down movement I pulled so hard. I forgot all about modesty and began masturbating earnestly right in front of the other guys, and it felt good!

In fact, jacking off hadn't felt this good in an awful long time.

No one said a word for the next couple of minutes as we all stood there drinking and wanking away over my laptop and the sexy pictures of Ellen that appeared on the screen. At that point the slide show had looped back to where she was just taking off her bra again. When I saw her beautiful breasts bared and then those succulent puffed up nipples I felt myself ooze pre-cum over the crown of my swollen cock. I took advantage and smeared it down my shaft and got a really good smooth stroke going.

I was so into the eroticism of the moment as I could hear the storm raging again outside. It nearly sounded like a hurricane was blowing in. But inside the sounds were calm, although the emotions inside each of us were obviously raging. I was enjoying myself and finally took a second to look at the other happy husbands moving their big hands rhythmically up and down their own stiff manhood.

"Man, I never thought I'd be jackin' off with another guy," I said rocking back on my heels and closing my eyes, "let alone all three of you suckers."

The realization through my drunken state that I was there with my hand stuck on my hard cock, stroking away while three of my best friends did the same, I knew what was actually happening and it was happening. I was rubbing myself looking at pictures of my sexy late wife and it made me feel really good. For the first time in many months my sex life was shared again with someone else, even if it was my three best buddies.

It really felt good and freeing!

I started stroking my hard cock with no modesty or sense of embarrassment whatsoever. Actually, we all had given up every bit of inhibition and modesty as we slowly worked our hands in near unison up and down our hard cocks. "I know we've all masturbated before of course, but this is certainly different."

"I guess if you're going to masturbate in front of people it may as well be with your life-long best friends." Rich added and then grunted as he ground that big fist over this thick cock that he also must have smeared in pre-cum or spit as it was plenty shiny.

All four of us seemed to savor the slow, unhurried manual manipulation we were sharing, as well as the intensified aspect of doing it for an appreciative audience. At least I knew I did, though at first I couldn't make eye contact with the other guys. But I soon noticed each of us taking turns looking away from my nude wife on the laptop screen and connecting with different variations of grins, smiles and smirks amongst the friendly audience.

"No need to be shy now, huh?" Tom was the first to speak up.

He got nods from the rest of us.

"Uh, just no commenting on performance, okay guys?" Joe added.

"Kind of different I suppose from trying to impress the women." Rich finally chimed in.

"Yeah, I never thought I'd be stroking along with even one of you guys in my lifetime, let alone all three." I commented.

"With all of us doing it to pics of your sexy wife, too, huh?" Joe spoke with an obvious breathiness in his voice.

"I'd never thought about putting on a masturbation demonstration, but the four of us seem to be doing a good job of it," I offered.

Every one of us was doing his thing, stroking the way we did best. I don't know if the other three guys were deriving as much inspiration from watching another man so proudly and fully enjoying himself as I was, but as hard and smiling as we all were, I'd say it must have been mutual.

Once again looking back at the screen I saw the close-up shots of me rubbing my fingers through Ellen's damp pubes and then up between those delicious pink lips. The evident wetness of her pussy was truly enhanced by the track lighting above her. My wife was wide open for my three friends, who in their drunken state were obviously greatly fantasizing about her.

In the next shot I felt a photographer's pride in what looked like a professional spotlight of Ellen's gorgeous reddened clit. It was clearly visible under her fingertip as she pulled back the pink hood.

In Rich's unmistakable deep voice, "If that isn't the best 'I want you to fuck me' shot I don't know what is!"

There were grunts of agreement all around.

I was the only one who knew she had actually cum during that series of shots. I grinned to myself and felt my manhood respond by swelling in my stroking fist. I knew then it wasn't going to be long before I busted out a load.

"Uh, guys, I think it's time to go somewhere and finish." I reluctantly stopped stroking. "Whoever wants to take Ellen back with him, go for it! I have her burned into my brain. You guys fight over the laptop." I turned and was about to walk around Joe when he stuck out his elbow and pushed me back.

"Hey, I bet you guys I never told you that Dave here used to be able to suck his own cock." Joe abruptly blurted out.

"Joe!" I yelled and elbowed him back.

"What the...?" Rich whipped his head around, his body coming with it and with that the head of his boner hit against my thigh.

"Hey, watch where you point that thing!" I yelled looking down to see him smear a generous amount of pre-cum on my thigh. I reached down and rubbed it off with my hand and wiped it off on his hairy chest.

"Sorry, but still, what the fuck is this about you being able to suck your own dick?" Rich staggered back a little.

"Yeah, I used to do it way back when," I said, no believing I had just admitted to it.

"I don't believe you." Tom said, rocking back and forth as he continued to stroke.

"He did. He really did. I caught him one day in his bed." Joe grinned and stuck his tongue out at me.

"You never told me, you..." I gave him a surprised and nasty look.

In my early college years all I could think about was girls, naked girls, and masturbation was a two or three times a day thing for me. I was a late bloomer with the women and finding myself horny all the time with no female to help satisfy my urges, so jerking off became the mainstay of my pleasurable activity. One day I decided to get creative. I'd always been really flexible ever since I wrestled in high school. I was not only very thin and sinewy but I could get into some very tight and pretzel-like positions that I soon found were not only good wrestling technique but with one hell of a sexual benefit. I found I could lie on my bed and pull my feet up past my head, butt in the air, and get my cock in my mouth. Yes, I found I could suck myself off! By the end of that semester I was getting a good third of my seven and a half inches between my lips. In all the years since, even during my marriage, I tried more than once to suck myself off, but with being much less flexible the best I could accomplish was a few licks across the tip of my leaking cock tip and that resulted in a strained back for weeks.

"I bet you a free beer you can't suck your own cock now," Rich bellowed out the dare taking me out of my blissful trance.

I swilled down the last of the beer I had and put the bottle down a little too hard on the coffee table. "Shit, sorry!" I stood and looked Rich right in the eye our cocks pointing right at one another. "Not that that is much incentive, but I'll take your bet, cause damn it, I'm horny as hell and need to cum anyhow."

"So you think you can still suck on little Dave there," he nodded toward my crotch, "with that old back of yours?"

"Old? Who you calling old?" I challenged pulling on my hard-on again. "I still run circles around all of you goofs on the softball field."

"Well shut up big stud and show us how it's done." He stood there beer bottle in one hand, his other big fist wrapped tightly around his thick shiny cock.

"Hold, on. I need to limber up a bit." I walked around to the middle of the floor and crouched, rocked back and forth stretching my legs and then my back. As I did I noticed the guys still stared at my attractive wife on my laptop screen while stroking away and drinking.

Suddenly I couldn't believe what I was doing next...

Now I've stayed in pretty good shape over the years and as loose as I felt right then, not to mention how hard and horny as I was I told myself I could do it. So there I was, fairly well drunk, stripped down and with three other very horny guys jacking off over my wife as I laid down on my back on the floor with my head on a pillow. I threw my long legs way back over my head as far back as I could possibly get them, touching the carpet with my toes. I scrunched over as far as I could go and even with my cock at its full length, me pulling on it still harder, and my tongue pointed up as far as I could get it I was still a couple inches short.

I was about to give up when...it happened.

Two hands slapped against my hairy backside and pushed me over further. Before I knew it I had my lips touching the moist head of my manhood. They pushed a little harder and although I felt my back straining I realized the whole swollen crown was in my mouth!

"Damn, he's doing it!"

"Fuck yeah!"

I ran my tongue all around my smooth cock head and then began to suck on it.

The sensations were wild!

"Damn, that makes me hornier than ever watching a man suck his own cock."

"Oh fuck yes, that's hot! I wish I could do that."

Damn! Was this really happening?

I hadn't intended for it to go this far. I had enjoyed a good solo suck in the past, but never had I thought I'd be doing it in front of anyone then or now. I also knew I was no longer in control enough to fight the urge to cum. As the wild and random pictures flashed through my mind of all the sexy things Ellen and I used to do together, I felt my cockhead touch my lips again and slide between them. I suddenly pictured Ellen doing it to me, me clutching at her graying hair as she lasciviously delighted in guiding my hard cock to her mouth. As if it was her doing it I stuck my tongue out and ran it greedily around my swollen crown, tasting the dripping pre-cum, salty but surprisingly delicious at the moment.

My body relaxed more as I stared at my hard cock pointing down at my face. Right then it was if a camera clicked and my mind refocused on my wife doing herself back that night I took those pictures flashing by on the computer screen. Her legs were wide open. She was playing with herself as I was, both watching one another, watching my wife as we got one another off. I saw her hips hunching in that familiar sexy fashion as she slid two fingers in and out of her sex and her thumb rubbed furiously over her swollen clit.

My mind drifted until the erotic fantasy had Ellen standing above me as we mutually masturbated.

I looked back in my memory to get a look at my wife working her clit on that bed or ours. I could remember all the moaning and squealing just before she came. What an amazing sight it was that night. What a beautiful sight it was again to see her in her pure sexual ecstasy. My beautiful girl was in the throes orgasm and her scent hung in the air. I swore she was right there with me on the floor. There was nothing else in the whole universe, just the sexy memories of my lovely Ellen and my throbbing cock.

I saw it pointing right at my face. My one hand was on my thick shaft and the other caressed my hairy balls. I could feel my front teeth press down on my lower lip as I picked up the stroking pace.

I was breathing faster.

That's when I felt the hands on my ass cheeks push again and my lips surrounded more than just the head of my pulsating cock. The hands pushed again and again, my cock thrust further into my mouth, bringing a low husky groan from somewhere inside me. I was devouring my incredibly hard man shaft, my mouth clamping around it with a greedy want to draw it in deeper. At the same time my mind wandered back to the joys of sexual exploration with Ellen. I so wanted to be with her right then, but I marveled how even after she was no longer with me how my passion for her had not wavered. Our many years of intimacy had yet to wane. I closed my eyes and brought my lips back to hers in my mind, trying to get lost once again in that most special of moments with her.

My lips were actually sucking harder on my cock as I began wanking myself off, moaning aloud. I let the lewd vision of Ellen's oval-formed lips clasp around the thick glistening cockhead. So perfect in detail in my mind were those thoughts until interrupted by the sound of voices above me.

They were unmistakably male voices grunting and calling out.

"Oh, yes!"

"Oh fuck yes!

"Shit, I'm gonna cum!"

My eyes reopened and my mind reeled as I understood what was really happening. We were all jacking off in the same room at the same time and someone was about to cum!

I was about to cum, too!

"I may be drunk but I bet I can still cum a gallon!" One of them called out.

For a passing second I wondered how I'd ever be able to face these guys again. But raw lust had built in my body faster than I could control it and any thought of the consequences of what I was doing, what we were doing, was overwhelmed by pure pleasure. My upturned legs began to shake as my mouth closed around the end of my cock much tighter. The muscles of my neck and back strained desperately as I drew the orgasm from my body. Then the first shot came from my cock. I hit the back of my mouth and I flinched. It shot off again and again, as I sucked it all down as fast as I could until it was just too much to handle. I finally eased back and the last couple of spurting shots of hot cum splashed on my face and neck.

I had only taken a couple more breaths, with cum dripping from my lips when I looked up into three pairs of eyes which showed their total surprise as to what I had just done. At first I was embarrassed, but when I didn't hear any laughing and to my great surprise instead I found all three with there own cocks in there manly hands stroking furiously away I began to feel a sense of almost pride at my accomplishment. They jerked themselves in near unison and I could hear moans of pleasure from all around me. In that silent moment, the trio of my best friends standing over me neared their own climaxes.

As I swallowed the cum that was still in my mouth I heard one distinct husky gasp. "Oh damn! I'm cumming!"

It was Tom and I watched as he jerked his cock faster until he started to buck his hips like he was doing his wife...or was he picturing doing mine? I looked up past my still somewhat hard cock pointing at my face to see him lean in over me. He grunted and the next thing I saw was his big hard cock thrusting above my head, his balls tight between his legs just below. He thrust and stroked and I watched in utter surprise as he pointed the head of his pole right down toward me. I strangely noticed his cockhead was crimson-flushed above his fist, gleaming with his spit. Then my eyes opened wide at the sight of the first blast coming from the end of that cock. It flew out and landed in a thin white stripe down across my lower stomach and back up my chest all the way to my chin. That was immediately followed by another intense shot that took direct aim at the underside of my own wilting cock and with forceful jet splattered all over it and my stomach.