Male Bonding Cum Laude (Lotta)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit! I'm gonna cum, too!" Rich shouted.

"Damn, me too!" Joe hollered out even louder.

I looked up and saw Rich take a step closer to me and was immediately stunned when I saw his cock swell and out of that little hole at the tip shot the thickest, whitest cum I'd ever seen. With a splat, the long stream shot out landing on the back of my thigh and down across my chest.

"Oh shit!" Joe yelled again and I turned my head in time to see him hunch his hips forward and awkwardly spread his feet further apart with his hand pumping up and down his rock hard cock with vigor. In a blink of my eye I watched the first rope of his cum arc up in the air, thick and white, then head straight for my face. I quickly shut my eyes only to feel it splash on my cheek and make a warm sticky path back down my chest and stomach.

Then I felt another big hot splat on my chest, then another on my cheek as I could feel and hear hot sticky cum squishing between three sets of fingers on three very hard cocks. When I reopened my eyes I watched the three of them cum again and again, their combined loads crisscrossing my naked body. In less than a minute I knew I was covered in their cum and could feel the thick globs running off my skin everywhere, off my forehead, face and butt.

I remained doubled over, my legs still practically at my head as I watched each of the three guys finish pulling the last drops of cum out of their cocks and saw it run down their fingers until it dripped, splattering on my legs and arms. To say the least I'd never seen another guy cum in real life before and here in front of me three of them, all my best friends blew their loads...on me!

As we all came down from the mutually satisfying erotic high, the other three men stood around me in a circle seemingly amazed at what they had just witnessed.

I certainly was more amazed than they were!

"That was fucking incredible," Rich said and then both he and Tom busted out laughing looking down at me. "I'm sorry," Rich said staggering back, "but that was just too hot."

"Hot? That was shit hot watching Dave suck himself off," Joe chimed in.

"Um, yeah, I just hope you're okay with what we did to you." Tom offered looking me up and down and making a face.

I looked down at myself and surveyed all the pools and streaks of cum covering my naked body. "Well, I guess I don't have much choice, it's a done deal," I said as I lowered my feet back to the carpet and ran my hand through some of the thicker ribbons of my buddy's cum. Then I licked my lips tasting my own cum again and smiled up at each of them. "Besides, I had one hell of a good cum myself."

There was silence for several seconds then like if on cue we all bellowed out in laughter. I felt the cum on me drool down more as I my body shook. And whether from laughing so hard or being drunk themselves, Rich and Joe both fell back naked on the couch almost tangled in arms and legs. That was a sight in itself!

Tom, who still stood over my head almost doubled over laughing, and a couple more drops of his cum rained down from his limp manhood and splattered on my nose and cheek.

"Hey!" I hollered up.

"Man! You ought to see your face, Dave," Rich said.

"Yeah, Dave, I've not seen a better facial on a porn star." Joe added.

All the guys started laughing that much harder. This time Tom staggered back and fell into the chair. In my amazement I managed to look up and smile as I lay there naked on my back with the cum of three friends all over my body. I took my hand and wiped it across the left side of my face and came away with the biggest smear of man-cum, mine and whoever else's.

I lay there numb wondering how it had all happened.

One minute I was drinking beer, sharing a few laughs with my best friends then we all got horny over my hot wife. But how the hell did I get to become a cum rag for my friends?

"You guys have made me your cum slut for the night. I hope you're happy." I busted out laughing again myself as I sat up slowly, feeing the soreness in my back as I continued wiping what I could from my cum smeared face. "Now somebody go get me another cold one."

"Hey, you deserve a case after that performance." Joe said as he got up and tried to step over Rich's legs. Instead he got tangled in them and practically fell forward flat on his face. Somehow Rich was coherent enough to catch him before he hit his head on the coffee table.

"Uh, be right back with that, uh, beer." Joe said standing up tall and rendering what was supposed to be a salute I presumed as his limp manhood swayed back and forth on his way to the kitchen.

I finally managed to control my blubbering laughter and rolled over and got to my hands and knees.

"Uh, should we get you a couple towels or something?" Rich asked between hearty guffaws.

"No, I'm just going to go take a shower," I chuckled in returning nervous embarrassment. But deeper inside I felt a strange but familiar tingle knowing what I, what we all had just done; them all over me.

"Well, here take this with you at least," Joe came back in and handed me another beer.

Lucky for me he had already opened it as with all the cum smeared on my hands I would have never been able to twist off the cap. I took a huge swallow and swished out mine and any other cum that had been remaining in my mouth.

"Okay, I'll see you all in a little while, after I'm presentable again," I turned and went back to my room.

When I got to the bathroom, by the way I had the master bedroom luckily, I looked at myself and my cum smeared body in the mirror. I really did look like one of those facial cum queens, except the cum was all over my naked body.

I took a nice hot shower and almost fell asleep under the comforting spray. But when I did make it out of the shower stall I felt so tired I could hardly keep my eyes open. The excessive amount of beer in me didn't hurt the drowsiness one bit. As wasted as I was I didn't even bother getting under the covers. I crashed across the bed naked and immediately drifted off to sleep.

Now I do snore and sometimes I even wake myself up I snore so loudly. I did just that that evening and when I opened my eyes I saw my wife, her smiling beautiful face inches above my hard manhood. As I watched she began making love to me, to it. I could feel her there with me. I could feel her mouth on me. I felt so wonderful. It felt so good. It felt so good I was close to cumming. I was just about to explode when...

I awoke...really awoke this time.

I realized quickly I wasn't with my wife.

But someone was certainly engulfing my manhood and I indeed I was about to climax. I looked down again and refocusing I found a salt and pepper haired head over my crotch.

Damn! It was Joe!

My hard cock wasn't being made love to by my Ellen, but it was in the hot mouth of my best friend.

And damn if it didn't feel good!

Looking again, instead of seeing my wife's mouth and small hand on me I found a larger, manly hand stroking my hard cock and man lips sucking away on it. I dreamily tried to focus on the face smiling back at me. Starring down intently it was an unbelievable sight to watch as my cock pushed past Joe's lips and disappeared into his hot mouth again and again. He went down on it further, down deeper and deeper until I felt my cock head hit the back of his mouth. He still had a ways to go to get my full seven and half inches in his mouth, but he had a lot of it in there as he pressed his lips tightly around my shaft.

At that point I felt I was having trouble separating reality from what I was sure had to be an illusion or part of a drunken stupor. In my most vivid fantasy, I could never have imagined it could feel that good, not from a guy. My mind drifted between stronger and deeper waves of pleasure as I lay back, closed my eyes and enjoyed. I was in a strange state of emotions as I had a man doing something for me only two women in my life had ever done. I was surprised how quickly I got carried away by the illicit urges I felt. My wife was the greatest of lovers, but now all I could think of was this man's mouth, one of my very best friends, sucking down on my cock. I reveled in the delicious feelings spreading through my feverishly lust filled body.

I loved every minute of the blowjob he was giving me!

"Damn!" I exclaimed loudly when I felt his hot tongue work over me and he grabbed my balls to give them a squeeze. My hands clenched and unclenched in the sheets at my sides as he sent me rocketing to an orgasm I knew was not going to be long from coming. I stared down and totally concentrated on my fully hard cock sinking again and again into his eager mouth. The intense feeling was leaving me breathless. The level of incredible sensation was only surpassed by just a little with the shocking knowledge that it was Joe on my cock, not my wife, or even another woman.

Again, I had never even slightly thought of or fantasized of a moment such as this.

Yet there we were!

Panting away I knew I couldn't handle it much longer. Throwing my head back I arched my back and let out a lusty groan. From deep in my body I felt the surge of my orgasm stir in my balls and felt my cock swell even further in Joe's mouth. My guttural groans turned into an extended constrained squeal as I felt the first of my hot cum gush into his waiting mouth. It was so intense my one hand released the bed covers and went for his head, my fingers tangling in his hair as he jerked his head up and down along the length of my wildly cumming cock. I kept expecting to hear Joe gag against the warm waves of thick cum I streamed continuously into his mouth, but instead he was moaning and sucking as if he was really enjoying it, his mouth still clasped firmly around the thick head of my exploding manhood until I had shot my last.

I collapsed back on the bed and stared at the ceiling breathing hard.

It must have been a full five minutes or so later when Joe looked up at me strangely, opened his mouth as if to speak, stopped, then looked away before asking, "Can I ask you a really personal question?"

"Not sure how much more personal it can get than you sucking my cock like you just did, but go ahead, sure."

"Have you ever thought of yourself as bisexual?"

I stared down at Joe, at first angered at being asked such a question, but then realized I had no reason to be mad. "I guess if having just been sucked off by a guy after being married to a beautiful woman for over thirty years makes me bi then I guess I am. But honestly I'm not sure what we're going to think about all this in the morning when we are perfectly sober." I let me head fall back onto the pillow feeling the buzz of alcohol and post-orgasmic bliss still coursing through me.

"Yeah, honestly I'm stunned, too. Not sure what came over me tonight." Joe sat up and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. I could see a smear of my cum run from his lips across his cheek. "With you cumming in my mouth that makes me something I've only been called in jest before, but I guess I actually am one now, a cocksucker. Funny thing is, I don't mind the taste of your, uh..."

"My cum?"

"Yeah your cum." Joe repeated and licked his lips.

"You know, I never knew you caught me sucking myself off in college."

"Then I guess you didn't know I heard you get off many a night in your bed under the covers with your hand, too."

"What?"

"I'd lay there and listen to you get off. You were pretty hot doing that you know?"

"Why didn't you tell me you knew?"

"Don't you think that would have been weird, made things awkward between friends?"

"I guess, but you knew, I just didn't know you knew. That makes it real weird now."

"Kind of maybe, but honestly I got a little horny knowing what you were doing. Not that I ever planned to do anything about it with you. But sometimes I got so horny I'd jack off after you did some of those nights. Just like I'm so horny now, all I want to do is cum again." He rolled over and up popped his mighty hard-on.

Part of me still yelled out that I ought to get up and run out of the room; but I couldn't. I felt paralyzed by the sight of Joes' hard cock staring up at me. Instead words came out of my mouth I couldn't believe, "Let me help make up for all those horny nights of yours long ago."

With that I crawled down the bed, and around his body, until I got my first real close-up look at a man's fully erect cock. There it was throbbing only inches from my face. He wasn't as big as me I thought to myself curiously, but with his shaft only maybe an inch from my nose it sure looked huge.

My memories of another time, times with my beautiful and sexy wife were suddenly fleeting as I stared at Joe's very much distended cock. It was so close to my face I could feel the heat radiating from it. I was literally fascinated by that hot, throbbing hunk of maleness in front of me. I could not resist the intense urge to feel that hard cock and I reached out to take it in my hand.

It was only when I had him in my hand, that I realized this was real. His was the only other penis, other than my own, I had ever touched. His cock filled my hand and it felt very warm and the skin was so smooth. I stroked it for a moment and marveled at how hard it really was.

This was easy, I could do this. What was I saying, I was doing it!

I could hear Joe breathing heavy above me.

Now I had learned CPR years ago and with it I'd learned how to take a person's pulse on the side of his neck from his carotid artery. But with Joe's hard cock throbbing in my hand I found a new way to take a guy's pulse. I could feel it thumping strong and ever quickening. I ran my thumb up over his crown smearing his pre-cum all over it and looked at it in fascination. It seemed so huge, so swollen and almost purple in color at the tip. It felt so different than my own. My cock I knew very well, but even though he was circumcised too it was different. The crown was shaped different and the shaft had more visible veins running down it.

The next thing I knew I was wanking him slowly and reveling in a whole new sensation. I worked him up and down until another generous pool of pre-cum emerged from the tip. I couldn't believe this was happening, but instead of my thumb this time I lowered my head, stuck out my tongue and pushed it all over his cock head this time.

Joe yelped and jerked as he got the first feel of a man's tongue on his pecker and I got my first taste of another man's leaking moisture.

It tasted rather salty actually, much saltier than my own.

Joe panted heavily and I looked up at my best friend watching his chest arch and heave. His head was back and his eyes were barely open. I worked my tongue all around the head, back onto the tip and all around the head again before stopping. I could hear Joe start to groan more than moan in rhythm with my tongue slowly swirling around his thick shaft. He really was as was hard as steel and so warm and smooth.

It was an incredible sensation!

I looked up at Joe again, maintaining eye contact this time as I ran my tongue down the underside of his shaft and then over and around his balls. I then traced my tongue back up his shaft until I reached his cockhead again, for some reason I paused and gave him the cheesiest grin, nothing seductive or lustful about it, just cheesy before I proceeded to press my lips down over the thick tip.

I didn't know exactly what to do next or how to do it, but some instinct in me took over. I could hear Joe start to breathe even heavier as I closed my eyes and tried to focus on the sensation of what I was doing. His cock felt wonderful in my mouth. In all my non-existent bi-curious fantasies, I had never imagined a cock would feel that good in my mouth. I had only been able to get the first inch or so of my own between my lips earlier, but here I nearly had Joe's entire length swallowed to where my lips were tickled by his pubes.

I had no idea what I was doing right to elicit the response I was getting from my best friend, although I did start to remember one memorable night when Ellen gave me a fantastic blowjob. Blowjobs were rare with her so it was easy to remember the really good ones. I tried to use my tongue like she had and he seemed to enjoy it but it wasn't doing for him what I thought it should. So I decided I would do it the way I thought I'd like it done to me. I just sucked on him much like I had sucked myself earlier, hard but not too hard, and alternately sucked and licked the head all over.

Damn, if it wasn't thoroughly arousing to give another man the kind of pleasure I'd given myself awhile before!

I was so turned on by what I was doing I almost couldn't stand it, I was hard again! My cock pressed into the bed as I lay between Joe's thighs. I even had the distinct feeling I might cum without being touched by myself or anyone.

The stimulation of giving head to another man was going to be enough to make me cum!

A moan escaped from Joe causing me to return my full attention to his cock. His cock felt so amazing sliding in and out of my mouth as I bobbed on it with increased urgency. I was confident I was doing it right with all his moaning and the blissful look on his face as he watched me suck and lick him, slowly sliding down his shaft more and sucking him still harder, until my cheeks caved totally in on him.

"Oh, damn!" he moaned. "Stop! You're going to make me cum if you keep doing that."

I smiled and stopped for just a second. "That's kind of the idea isn't?"

"I can't believe this is happening," he said. "I never thought I'd ever be doing this, let alone liking it. I can't believe I'm lying here with my cock in your mouth, in any guys' mouth. Damn!"

"You want me to make you cum?"

"Yes! Now! Please, I can't stand it."

I was happy to oblige and so I really went to work on him. I grasped his cock tight in my hand and started yanking on it. I got into a mutual rhythm with my hand and my mouth.

Joe was continually moaning, with his head rocking from side to side, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" I was barely aware he had put his hands on the back of my head, lightly, not forcefully as I sucked away and he started humping up into my mouth.

"Oh, damn! I'm gonna squirt my jizz into your mouth!"

"Mmmm, mmmm," I groaned with my mouth tight around his cock. When I felt his cock begin to swell, I closed my eyes and dreamily thought again of the pictures of my wife doing this to me. I could feel him building to a climax, just like I had, feeling his cock grow even harder as I took him in full measure once again as Ellen had done me.

Suddenly his long legs stiffened. His moans became groans and then with one extended grunt his cock shot forth its mighty load. Joe was cumming and it definitely was no dream!

"Ohh, ahhh..." he grunted hard.

That first shot smacked against the back of my mouth and actually tickled rather than gagged me. It was an immediate and intense sensation. But as each jet of his cum shot to my throat I began to moan ever louder along with him. I was enjoying sucking off my best friend and swallowing down his cum!

It was weird you know. You'd think after a life of jerking off all the time I'd have noticed how hot cum was from my own, but it's just not the same thing swallowing it. Joe's cum seemed so extra hot and more sticky as it hit my throat. He moaned and gasped as he came and kept cumming, his body tensing and quivering the whole time.

I sucked all I could get out of him as I humped my own hard-on into the bed sheets.

Finally he collapsed back on the pillow, breathing hard.

I continued to suck on him as if I needed every drop of his hot cum from his still somewhat erect cock stirring in my mouth. He was obviously perfectly content to remain lodged there for a few moments more after his orgasm, until I heard his breathing slow and then a soft sigh as he seemed to continue to enjoy my warm mouth.