Male Bonding Cum Laude (Lotta)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been too easy, all too easy! I had actually given a guy a blowjob!

I remained still, feeling perplexed and confused at what I had just done, but I also had a real sense of ecstatic pride for being part of another's man joy. I had had my inauguration into the world of male oral sex.

I felt the once hard and heavy shaft recede further, shrinking down having spent itself as it finally slipped from between my lips. When I looked up, Joe was staring up at the ceiling; his eyes wide, his mouth open still panting lightly.

"Thank you," he said, finally looking me in the eye and then looking down at his wilting penis next to my cheek, "Thank you so very much, really. I, I don't know what else to say."

I lay there silent for a few seconds, just feeling Joe's warm body next to mine. Then I asked simply. "Did you really like it?"

"Oh yeah, that was one hell of a blowjob?"

"Seriously?"

"Yes, damn it was, it really was." He looked back in my eyes with nearly the same look I got from Ellen after I'd just given her a body-rocking climax and was dumb enough to ask the same question.

"Hell, we've already jerked off together and you've sucked me off already..." I paused again. "You're not going to make this weirder now are you? I mean its one thing to jerk off in front of friends, but to get sucked off by you and then suck you off." I hesitated for another moment looking down at his limp manhood. "You really don't think this is weird?"

"Hell, no, that really was fantastic. I never could have imagined it being that good. Okay, I have to admit it was terribly weird at first when I started doing you, but you seemed to be enjoying it so much I guess I just gave myself over to it. Anyway that was something!"

My eyes averted from his. "Yeah, well, I have to admit part of me liked the feeling of you in my mouth, although I wasn't so sure when all that stuff of yours started spurting so fast. But feeling you moving so jerky like you did and hearing you groan, the whole while knowing I was the one doing that to you, made me feel good. I guess now I see how women can feel so good and powerful with our cocks in their mouths."

"So are we just bi-curious guys then?" Joe asked looking at me with a sheepish grin.

"We've traded blowjobs," I said, my voice getting a little ragged again, "so I'd say that takes us beyond curious and being bi at least once."

"Tell me about it," he said, leaning back on the bed.

I reached for the beer on the nightstand I had brought in with me earlier and even though it was warm it helped wash the remnant of his cum from my mouth. As I leaned back over to put the empty bottle back on the table I heard the bedroom door open. There in the doorway were Rich and Tom staring down at Joe and I sprawled naked on my bed.

Funny, I remember right then not being embarrassed for the first time that night, since I first realized we all had boners over my late wife's photos. I sat up like nothing was out of the ordinary, even though I was still hard, laying there on the bed naked with my best friend and his wet cock laying on his thigh. Wet because of me!

"Well, I guess we weren't the only horny drunk bastards, were we Tom?" Rich said to his buddy next to him.

"No, sure looks like these two horny bastards had fun, too," Tom chimed in.

"You guys too?" I said in a somewhat knowing tone of voice.

"Yeah we traded favors the way it looks like you two did." Rich reached over grabbed Tom's crotch.

"Oh yeah, we did do that." Tom reached over and grabbed Rich.

They both then tipped back their respective beer bottles as they groped one another.

What a sight that was!

Even though I wasn't embarrassed in the least to be laying there naked with another boner, I was still nervous or maybe more confused. If these guys had just admitted to doing the same nasty thing with one another that Joe and I had and we all were still naked in front of one another, three of us with new erections, the two in the doorway getting a mutual jerk...what was next?

"So, stud boy Dave, what got you to sucking Joey boy's cock? Did he threaten to tell on you and your kinky performance for us earlier?" Rich asked still stroking Tom's risen manhood, then taking another slug of beer.

"Actually I did him first," Joe replied quickly. "Besides, who are we going to tell on him to? We're the ones with wives not him." With that Joe sat up and reached out for my arm. "Oh shit! Sorry, I didn't mean it that way Dave, really, I'm sorry."

My eyes did well up at the thought of my beautiful wife again. But looking into his eyes and seeing his seriousness, before looking down at his crotch and all the remnants of my spit in that bush of pubic hair, I started into a broad smile. "Remember guys, when we used to go to that porn theatre back in college, you know the one down on the far side of town." I got three knowing nods and grunts. "I remember this one porno had some really hot women in it that I used for some good jackoff material for weeks. But there was also one scene where while the two girls were going at it the two studs messed around. I remember at first feeling disgusted watching them jack one another off and then the one guy sucking off the other." I sat back against the headboard and looked down at my hard-on. "To this day I have that image in my head. Not that I ever really had fantasies about doing it or doing what we've been doing tonight, but it stuck with me."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Rich said and walked on into the room, or rather somewhat stumbled in toward the bed. "I remember that movie. I also remember the two guys down in the row in front of us sucking each other off. That stuck with me even more all these years."

"No way!" Tom exclaimed, himself staggering in, but he plopped on the bed, practically on my feet. "I never saw those guys. I remember the movie though. It was hot!"

"So, you two actually sucked one another's cock?" Joe asked of the couple that were both sitting on the end of the bed by then.

"So? Looks like you two shared in the same nasty deed. And shit, looks like you both are ready for another one already." He pointed between Joe's legs and then mine.

I looked over and indeed Joe was getting hard again.

Tom looked me in the eyes and said, "You liked it? You liked getting your hard cock sucked by your best friend?"

"I, uh, well, yes I did."

Tom got a pouting face and crawled up the bed over me. "But I thought I was your best friend."

"You're all my best friends," I stated shakily as Tom's naked body rubbed up over mine, his boner brushing against my calf.

Tom reached out and gave my hard cock a good tug, "You sure? I'm not so sure."

"Uh, yeah, uh, I'm sure." I watched as he tugged on me again.

"I'm still not sure," and with that Tom fell head first over my crotch his cheek grazing my hard cock. "I need to make sure." He raised his head, pulled my cock toward his mouth and swallowed down most of my length all at once.

The sensation and sight of that nearly sucked all the breath out of me!

As Tom sucked away on me and I tried to breathe again I watched Rich walk around the other side of the bed stroking his thick boner, looking at Joe the whole time.

"I could really use another one of those, too, best friend."

"I must still be fucking drunk, but yeah, come here and give me that hard cock of yours," Joe replied.

I watched Rich stand at the other side of the bed as Joe crawled up and put his face to the big man's revived pole. But my closet friend's warm masculine hands grabbed my balls and brought my focus back to my own pleasurable sensations. The next thing I knew I watched and felt Tom's moist lips and then tongue wander all over my cock.

I got light-headed as my heart pounded so fast as I realized I was getting another blowjob, from a guy!

I could never in my wildest dreams have pictured the four of us manly men, best friends for years, doing the things we were doing on that bed together. Jacking off was one thing but mouthing one another's cocks! Shocked as I was, I couldn't pull away from Tom's hot mouth, which was opened wider to take more of me in as the room filled with incredible sucking sounds and soft manly moans. The very same men who I'd play ball with, showered with at the gym and talked crude stories about women with over the years had their hotly throbbing cocks buried in their buddy's mouth or sucking it.

As Tom slid more of me into his mouth he wrapped that strong hand fully around my balls and gave me a good squeeze. I responded with a gut-felt groan. He wasn't as good as Joe, but he certainly was into it though and seemed literally hungry for my cock. He sucked me with increasing fervor, gagging every so often when he took my cock too deeply in his hot mouth.

The noises in the bedroom increased in volume, the telltale moaning and groaning sounds indicated that Rich and I were rushing head long toward a mutual orgasm.

It was possible! It was incredible!

"Mmmmm!" Tom moaned around my cock as he took it in and out of his eager mouth to the cries of pleasure from me above him, mixing with the lewd sucking and wet licking sounds coming from the other side of the bed with Joe on Rich.

At that moment, the big man's deep booming voice grunted hoarsely and then shouted out, "Fuck! I'm cumming!"

I still couldn't believe it as I watched it. Rich thrust his hips up to Joe's face and it was obvious from the both of them he was shooting his hot white cum deep into his friend's hungrily sucking mouth.

My mind swirled with the pleasure I was literally deriving just from watching the two of them while I had my hotly quivering cock in Tom's eager mouth. Suddenly I felt strangely jealous it wasn't me getting that mouth full of hot cum on the other side of the bed. But I didn't have to wait long for something more satisfying as I bellowed out, "I'm going to cum! Yes! You're going to make me cum, Tom!"

Tom pressed on grasping the lower half of my shaft and stroked as he sucked. Suddenly I felt it happening and clenched my butt as my thighs trembled and I reached my climax. Tom didn't relent or hesitate in his vigorous assault my hard cock.

"I'm cumming!" I shouted. "Oh yes! I'm..., oh yes, I'm...I'm cummmmming!" My words turned into unintelligible groans of madness as I felt my legs stiffen and I shot a load of white sticky cum to the back of Tom's mouth. He still didn't back off. Instead he bobbed his head faster and jacked me off as I let go of it all. He moaned as he swallowed or tried to swallow. It must have finally overwhelmed him as he took me out of his mouth and kept cumming, shooting all over the place. Some shot to his face, one jet of white cum landed in his hair and across his forehead before the rest oozed out over his fingers.

I finally laid back and took it all in, again...three of us in that bed, Tom and Joe licking cum off their lips and chins, Rich leaning back with his cock dangling and dripping cum and spit as he finished off his beer.

I also saw that both Tom and Joe were still hard.

I smile at them both. "I guess that means it's your guy's turn." I took a huge breath and moved off the bed to kneel down between a surprised Tom.

"What are you going to do?"

I grabbed his mostly hard cock and gave it few strokes. "What's it look like I'm going to do?" I stroked him until he was fully hard and he leaned back on the pillows. I looked over at my other two friends and saw Joe stroking his rejuvenated manhood. "Rich I guess you have the honors with Joe now."

"Don't mind if I do," Rich said stepping forward and knocking Joe's hand away, grabbing that hard pole for himself.

Tom's cock stood rigid and already throbbing in my hand. I wanted it so badly I leaned forward and took him straight away between my lips. I sighed as this second hard cock slid into my eager mouth. The first thing I noticed was that he seemed much warmer than I remembered Joe being.

Tom thrust some as he tried to get his manhood all the way in. He tasted different than Joe, but I realized the taste of this man wasn't unpleasant either; in fact, it was pretty familiar by then.

The wonderful taste of cock! I swirled my tongue around the almost rubbery swollen tip of his head. Tom heaved a huge sigh and pushed his hips forward slightly. I looked up and saw him smiling with satisfaction as he held my head when I began to bob slowly, sucking him in deeper with each of his small thrusts. I dropped down and ran my tongue across the tip of his cock. The taste of his pre-cum was less salty than Joes.

Enjoying the moans and groans I was eliciting I took real delight in licking him up and down.

"Oh shit!" Tom yelled.

As I squeezed his shaft in my fist and pulled up I watched in near delight as a slow stream of glistening and gleaming pre-cum oozed out of the tip and started to trickle down his mighty crown and onto my fingers. I swallowed him again and in quick darts drove my mouth, lips and tongue up and down, again and again over his hot cock in a lust I didn't think I could have for another man's manhood. Only, I knew it was more that I was eager to take Tom over the edge and into a mind-blowing orgasm. One I would want if he was doing it to me. All that mattered at the moment was making Tom cum!

There I was filling my mouth with another friend's cock while my other friend did the same on his side of the bed. Rich was sucking Joe's cock like a madman, his cheeks huffing and puffing in and out as he took that cock I had had my mouth on earlier.

Tom must have liked what I was doing as he was grunting and groaning still thrusting his hips into my mouth. I let him set the rhythm and just held my mouth over his crotch, letting him do me as he would do his wife's hot wet pussy. I tightened my lips around his cock and wasn't going to let him out until he was done. And all too soon I felt the tremble in Tom's body as one hand pushed my head down further on his cock and he braced himself against the headboard with the other. He let out a gritty moan that seemed to echo throughout the bedroom if not the whole beach house. He tensed and buried himself deep in my mouth, then released and came back down. After just a couple more strokes like that his cock got thicker and he shoved forward really hard letting loose with the first jet of hot cum that hit the back of my mouth. I swallowed it quickly and without hesitation, knowing that there was still more to come.

I couldn't believe I had a second cock spurting off in my mouth!

I looked over into the dresser mirror across the room and saw my bulging cheeks eating and swallowing this man's hot sticky cum. I also looked up and saw the reflection of the glazed eyes of my friend as he thrust his hips with each of his last hot spurts as I continued sucking hard. It wasn't as much as Joe had given me so I was able to swallow it all without coming up for a big breath of air.

When Tom's orgasm finally ended he lay back on the bed as if totally drained. His cock was still in my mouth but it had gone limp pretty quickly. I wrapped my hand around the base of his wilted manhood and squeezed the last remaining cum out that little hole. I put my sticky lips back to his tip and sucked that up before letting it go altogether.

"Wow! You actually swallowed it, all of it." Tom called down to me in a breathy drawl. "Rich spit it back out all over me."

I chuckled and looked over at Rich still sucking away on Joe, but the recipient of that hot mouthing seemed more ready to go to sleep than pop off again. Rich was working hard though on that cock and was grunting enough for the both of them. Watching them I was either still buzzed with alcohol or drunk on lust but I knew I wanted more cock. I walked around the bed and knelt down next to Rich who was still going to town on our friend.

I rested my hand on Rich's shoulder and asked, "Mind if I help?"

Rich abruptly stopped, turned his head and looked up at me with the most conscious but glazed over eyes I'd ever seen. "Sure, let's do him together." He said licking his lips and scooting enough to the side so I could get closer. He offered me the hard wet cock.

I lowered my head to Joe's swollen tip, circling my tongue over it first, tasting what I presumed was Rich's saliva before recognizing the familiar extra salty taste of Joe's pre-cum. Rich gave him a good squeeze and up came a nice dollop more of that clear liquid out the tiny little hole. I stuck my tongue out and tasted pure Joe this time.

Then without further hesitation I opened my mouth and put my lips to his mighty cock. Rich and I proceeded to share Joe's hard cock. Joe himself had his eyes half shut and he mumbled unintelligible sounds as we took turns sucking and slurping on him. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Tom smiling as he lay back on the bed half passed out.

It had to have been a good five minutes more before, slowly, Joe's soft moaning and grunting turned to consistent groaning and I could feel his cock begin to swell between my lips. Rich rolled his balls in the palm of one hand and stroked the base of his shaft with the other.

Joe's cockhead swelled suddenly and then he drawled on in an extended groan. "Uggghhhh!"

Next thing I knew his whole cock pulsed and he came.

I pulled off him this time, wanting to see him shoot. The way I had his cock pointed he should have hit me square in the face with his first shot, but he had built up such a new round of tension, I suppose, the first thick rope when flying over my head. It ended up floating down into Rich's hair and across his forehead. The next volley did splatter on my cheek, but with the third Rich had pulled his cock toward him and he took a direct shoot between his open lips.

Before Joe shot off again I was able to cover his crown with my mouth and he splashed that warm salty cum over my tongue. As I swallowed it he looked down at me, with a mortified look on his face, right before he started laughing.

"I'm sorry, oh damn, I'm sorry about your face," he said chuckling as the last of his cum leaked out across my tongue, "but damn that felt good."

"I'm good, don't worry." I said as I wiped a glob of his cum that rested just below my left eye. At first I was going to wipe it off on the bed, but looking at it and then him, I put my finger to my mouth, winked, and sucked it off.

Joe sighed and then laid back, eyes closed and breathed calmly. In the next moment I heard Tom snoring away on the other side of the bed.

"Hell of a cum for a drunk man huh?" I said looking back at the big man who I'd helped accomplish the feat. When I did I saw someone was stroking another growing hard-on.

Damn if this guy didn't have stamina!

"Speaking of cumming, um, you're hard again."

"Uh, yeah," Rich said looking down at himself, "yep hard again and ready to get off one more time. So you want to suck my cock too? I'm the only best friend you haven't done yet."

I looked at our two friends both passed out on the bed then back over at Rich standing there with his naked cock jutting up immense and heavy from his groin. It was a mighty instrument of his obvious pleasure. I tussled with myself to keep from wanting to doze as I lay there while coming to grips with having already sucked off two of my friend's, one of them twice. I couldn't believe my mouth watered at the thought of how it would feel to explore forbidden lust with a third man.

"Why not," I hoarsely said staring right at his bobbing hard-on.

Rich cocked his head and smiled crookedly. "Are you sure you're not a real gay cocksucker after all? You sure as hell have gone way past being curiously bi about this shit."

"I suppose I left the curious stage behind a couple sucks ago," I readily admitted.

"Then go for it dude!" Rich thrust his hips up, his hard cock bouncing back onto his stomach.