Male Bonding Cum Laude (Lotta)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In another strange moment I noticed his pubic bush was thicker than the other guys and how his balls hung down much further too. But after that fascinating glance I leaned in as he thrust his manhood toward my face.

I readily accepted it.

I stroked his wet shaft slowly up and down as my lips eased down to that swollen head and I gently kissed it. Looking up at him, I placed my hands on his hips, and ran the tip of my tongue up the length of his shaft, teasing him just beneath the head with a few flicks. His eyes rolled back in his head and he moaned. I licked his shaft again, pausing at the top once more. As our eyes kept contact I opened my mouth as wide as I could, lifted my head and held it over the top of his shaft. Tilting forward and downward I dropped my lips over his hard swollen cock. Ever so slowly I inched my open mouth over his thick swollen head. With my hand still wrapped around his shaft and the head of his cock just past the opening of my lips, I closed my mouth on the thick warm shaft. I could feel his cock sliding in and out between my lips, filling my mouth over and over with his pure maleness.

This wasn't a dream, this was really happening. Inside my mouth Rich's cock felt even thicker than it had looked and felt in my hand. I held him deep inside my mouth for a moment, my lips gripping his cock as I looked back up to see his trembling lips. He gasped as I withdrew.

I repeated this three more times then pulled back an inch or so above his swollen cockhead for only a moment to take a breath while I continued stroking him with my hand. His cock was so shiny wet with my saliva and his pre-cum. I slid my hand up and down that really thick shaft admiring it's almost beauty.

My hand slid up his slick shaft and wrapped tightly just under the crown as I squeezed out some of his clear pre-cum. I couldn't resist and stuck out my tongue, dipping into that little pool in that little eyehole. It was nice and salty, almost saltier than Joe's. I started a good stroke with my mouth poised over the top of his shaft again. Stroke after stroke I went up and down with my fist, at the same time my tongue flicked across smooth crown as I squeezed out more of his moisture.

"Oh fuck, you give a hell of a handjob!" Rich grunted out above me. His hips started to move in time with my stroking his big hot cock.

As much as I wanted to watch that massive boner slide through my hand, I more wanted him back in my mouth. So I stretched my mouth open again and took his beautiful cock back on a loving journey. When it was halfway in I closed my lips around it but continued to force it deeper still. I gagged slightly from the swelling head filling my mouth until his bushy, kinky pubes tickled my nose. I could feel the head of his cock bumping gently against the back of my mouth.

His whole length was in my mouth! I could feel his cock twitch and throb as I held it there for a moment.

Rich squirmed placing his hand on the back of my head and muttered, "Oh yeah, oh fuck yes. That feels good!"

It didn't take long to get into stride as I did for Joe and Tom and soon he was holding my head as I bobbed up and down.

"Geez that's good!"

I averted my eyes enough to see both the other guys were still out like a light. I knew I should have been right there with them I was so beat, but the weird excitement of having another hard cock in my mouth pushed the adrenaline through my system and I wanted to make Rich cum. I wanted to taste his cum, too!

As I massaged his balls, I bobbed my head up and down and his groans assured me I was doing at least a decent job. I don't know how long I sucked him off but it was long enough for my jaw to hurt and my tongue to get sore. I was starting to wonder if he could get off another time especially having had so much to drink and having cum three times already that night. But then I head the groans and grunts and felt his cock pushing into my mouth of its own accord.

"Damn! Whatever you're doing, don't stop. It feels fucking fantastic!"

I sucked as hard as I could in that position, my head up and neck contorted from the side of the bed. With one almost violent thrust he jammed his cockhead all the way to tonsils.

"Fffuccckkk!" Rich bellowed his hands holding my head as he unleashed a full thick stream of cum right into my throat. I didn't even have to think about swallowing. It shot straight down on its own accord. Both his hands held my head tight as if he was afraid I'd pull away. As if I wanted to!

Even though he had cum so much already he pumped out a good amount. His cum was much thicker than Joe's or Tom's and I thought sure I'd gag but somehow I managed to swallow most of it. Still with my mouth so stretched and tired I finally let a little of the white stuff flow back out and down his shaft into his slightly graying, curly pubes.

I really felt more than a little proud this time as I knew I had done really well for a third man, a third man...four times sucking cock.

I was a cocksucker!

Rich looked at me with hazy eyes, "That had to be the best friggin' blowjob I've ever had." He shivered and took a big breath. "Just don't tell Jill I said that. In fact, don't tell Jill about any of this shit. Oh damn it!" He fell back onto the bed and slapped his hands down on either side of him with a loud thump.

I smiled; a rather proud and satisfied smile before I fell over between a passed out Rich and a long slumbering Joe. Tom was sound asleep on the very edge of the other side of the bed. I lay there in a total stupor, still not comprehending what had just taken place in the last few hours. But with three snoring naked men lying in the same bed with me, all three my best friends in the world, all I could muster was a huge sigh before finally passing out myself.

From that night on we all four kept our sexual dalliance a secret and never talked about it at least never when I was around. None of their wives ever suspected a thing as far as I know either. Admittedly, things for me had changed after the death of my wife, but I'd never seriously considered having sex with another man before or after that weekend.

I can't say if it will not ever happen again, but I too much like what a woman's pussy can do for my cock and what I love doing to it, so I'm not eager to jump in and become gay or even all that bisexual.

Again, you never know...