Male Escort

Story Info
Handsome young male escort earns his money.
4.2k words
4.48
117.2k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alanc
alanc
361 Followers

It was my first time out for the escort agency. I'd registered with them soon after arriving in London to help me cover the higher cost of living down here and to get out and about a bit.

I had a vague idea of what to expect from the lady who accepted me at the agency but still had some trepidation at this my first appointment.

The agency had given me instructions to meet Mrs. Haviland in the lounge of the Excelsior Hotel on Grosvenor Street and to dress smartly for the opera to which I was to escort her. I arrived at seven prompt and made my way directly through the marble lobby of the 5 star hotel to the lounge. Feeling good in my Hugo Boss suit I looked well at home in the hotel as I entered the lounge. There were a few couples at tables and some city types discussing business over drinks and in the centre area of the huge lounge sitting on one of the plush settees sat a middle aged lady pondering over a martini. On seeing me enter she turned and smiled and I strode confidently towards her showing none of the slight tentativeness I was still subject to.

"Mrs. Haviland?" I asked as I reached her.

"Please, call me Julia" she replied smiling "and you must be Steve."

"Yes that's right, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"No the pleasure's all mine" she retorted as she stood up and we kissed on the cheek, "Please, do sit down and join me. What can I get you to drink?"

"Gin and Tonic" No sooner had I asked for it than an attentive waiter had taken my order and hurried off to get it for me along with a replacement for Julia.

Julia turned out to be about 50. She was a mature woman with a fulsome body but still had pretty features. Her hair was dyed a deep rust colour and she was dressed in a purple silk blouse and a black calf length skirt which split up the side and parted above the knee to reveal a sexy amount of leg encased in black nylon and black suede stilettos. I had always been into older women and Julia was right up my street. I think we could both tell we'd clicked as soon as we met - you just know sometimes don't you.

"You look very handsome Steve, I'm very impressed with the agency's taste." she commented.

"Thank you, you look great yourself" I replied.

"Ah but you're paid to say that" she teased.

"I'm not" I said staring her straight in the eye. It was then that I knew she believed me. The moment was broken by the waiter returning with our drinks.

"So tell me about yourself Julia?" I asked. And with that we broke into friendly conversation over our drinks, getting on very well indeed, very quickly. It turned out she was divorced, very well off from it, was from Cambridge and was treating herself to a week of indulgence in the capital. Time passed quickly as we flirted with each other quite blatantly over our drinks eventually having to hurry in a taxi to make the opera.

We got to our seats just in time as Carmen came on stage and throughout the first act her hand rested suggestively on my knee, squeezing it occasionally as the drama on stage increased. After more drinks during the interval her hand returned and crept a little higher as she leaned towards me. "I'm going to have you tonight," she whispered matter of factly as the opera continued, "Can you stay the whole night?"

"I'd love to" I replied.

"Splendid." Her hand crept higher underneath my coat which was on my lap and rubbed my crotch through my trousers briefly before returning her attention to the opera.

We both thoroughly enjoyed the performance and retired to the theatre bar again for another drink once the show was finished.

"You looked like you really enjoyed the show Steve" Julia commented as we were served our drinks.

"Very much, it's so powerful you couldn't fail to be impressed."

"I find it such a passionate play" she said "it really turns me on."

"Maybe we'll have to do something about that then." I teased.

"There's no maybe about it. C'mon I think it's time we left."

We left half our drinks and hailed a taxi outside and headed back to her hotel.

In the darkness of the back of the cab she began to rub my crotch again through my trousers and whispered all manner of sexy things in my ear. I ran my hand up her leg and along the split in her skirt, gently teasing her to build her up for when we reached her hotel.

"I can't wait to get you upstairs" she whispered to me as we got out of the cab and headed through the hotel lobby.

I pressed the button for the 15th floor in the lift and as soon as the doors were shut we were all over each other. Our bodies rubbing greedily against one another as our lips and tongues met. The lift chimed as the doors opened and I followed her to her room.

It turned out to be a suite which was huge and exceptionally luxurious inside.

"Wow, this place is fantastic" I exclaimed taking her coat.

"Yes it's OK isn't it" she said smiling, "Have a look around."

All the rooms were huge and exquisitely decorated with the bathroom being an array of marble with a big circular raised bathtub in the centre.

Julia popped up behind me as I was looking at the bathroom and slipped her arms around my waist. I felt her chest push into my back as she whispered "We'll test that out later." She let go and walked back to the lounge and sat down on the settee, the split in her skirt opening up again to reveal her sexy legs.

"Come and sit down" she said. I wandered over discarding my suit jacket over a chair on the way

and sat next to her.

She leant over and began to kiss my neck which sent shivers through me. Her hands began to unbutton my shirt and pull it from my pants. She gasped as she removed it to look at my body. "My word, I never realised you had this hidden under your suit" she exclaimed in delight," If I'd known this I would have skipped the opera."

"Thank you" I said smiling, accepting the compliment.

She began to kiss my chest and slowly worked her way downwards as I ran my hands through her silky hair. Her fingers crept to the belt and buckle on my trousers and deftly had them undone. Unzipping me slowly she then got off the settee and knelt before me. Her hands moved to the waistband of my trousers and pulled them down as I lifted my hips to aid her removal of them.

Now clad only in my silk boxer shorts she sat next to me again and slid her hand inside as our lips met once more. We both moaned softly as she gripped my stiffening rod and began to rub it smoothly. It quickly grew to its full length and she let out an appreciative sigh as she fondled its full girth.

My own hand slid over her blouse and began to fondle her full breast through the purple silk. Flicking open a couple of buttons with one hand I slid my hand inside and gently rubbed her nipple through her lacy bra before lifting the material to free her breast and caress the soft flesh unhindered. Undoing the remaining buttons on her blouse I pulled it open to expose her chest, the nipple on her exposed breast jutting out noticeably. Her other breast was still covered by the even deeper purple bra she wore but I could still see that nipple was a stiff as the other. "Fabulous" I murmured.

I undid the clasp at the front of her bra and both her breasts swung free. Bending my head I took one of her nipples gently between my teeth and began to tease it with my tongue, much to Julia's obvious delight, whilst I rubbed her other breast with my hand.

We moved round so we lay next to each other on the settee and Julia continued to pull on my knob as I moved one hand of mine down and began to rub her nylon clad leg. Slowly it worked its way upwards, along the split in her skirt, above her knee and up onto her thigh. Further still it travelled along the split until it reached the end where the material joined. I pushed my hand under the skirt and it followed my hand up her leg as it continued to rise. Our tongues continued to lock and our heavy breaths mingled all the while. My hand found the white of her thigh above her stocking tops, "Mmm, an old fashioned girl" I said as I caressed the her stocking top and upper thigh with my hand.

"I thought you might like them" she said as I trailed my fingers along the line of her suspenders. She lifted her leg and my hand moved round to the inside of her thighs and continued its journey. Pausing at the V at the top of her thighs where they met her pubis my hand circled her soft flesh and Julia gasped in anticipation.

"Don't stop there" she urged, and I let my fingers travel further until they brushed her over her lacy knickers. Rubbing gently I could feel her warmth through the material and pulled it to one side to explore further. She moaned loudly as I began to rub her exposed lips with my middle finger before probing inside her as she began to wank me faster.

Pulling my hand away gently she looked questioningly at me. I just smiled and began to move down the settee. I moved in between her legs and ran my hands up to her thighs.

"Pull your skirt up" I said and she did so without question. Pulling her panties down she lifted her knees to help me get them off and still kept hem together as I dropped them to one side. Placing one hand on each knee I gently prised her stockinged legs apart. She lay before me, her blouse open with breasts exposed, her skirt was up around her waist and her hairy pussy glistened and beckoned to me. Julia lay smiling gently at me with a look of pure sex in her eyes.

"Make me come Steve, it's been a long time." I had every intention of doing just that, and more than just the once.

My hands worked their way along her inner thighs once more and met at her hot fanny. I pulled her labia apart and bowed my head towards her. Julia reached out and grasped the back of my head and pulled me in towards her. Poking my tongue out it touched her lips as she pulled me into her and Julia gasped slightly at what was to come. I buried my tongue deep inside her and she groaned loudly as I licked at her sweet, freely flowing juices. She began to grind her hips into my face as I continued to lick at her and then began to gently buck against me as I pushed three fingers deep inside her wet tube. I could sense she was on the edge of coming and so quickly brought her off as she clawed at my hair and bucked uncontrollably against my face whilst crying out in sheer delight.

As I wiped my face dry I moved up and lay beside her again.

"I know I said it had been a long time but I never thought anyone could make me come like that" she said breathlessly.

"It's easy when you know how" I teased.

Her hand crept to my crotch again and slipped inside my boxers. After wilting slightly whilst giving her head she soon rubbed me back to full strength.

Julia rolled off the settee from where she lay and knelt on the floor next to me. Discarding her blouse and loose bra she leant forward and pulled down my boxer shorts to expose my straining dick. Removing them completely she then took me in hand again and gently rolled back my foreskin to expose my knob. Slowly lowering her head, whilst smiling at me a s she did so, she extended her tongue and touch the tip of my dick with the tip of her tongue. Electric shivers ran through me as she made contact and then I was in heaven as she closed her soft wet glossy lips around it and began to suck me off. Her warm saliva ran down my shaft as her silken mouth caressed my yearning dick. I fucked her mouth gently as she sucked at me but didn't want to get too carried away as I wanted to please her as much as possible. Although from her earlier groans I thought I may have already achieved that. Presently she stopped before I did get too carried away.

Taking my hand she stood up and I stood up to face her my dick pointing skywards between us.

Let's go to the bedroom" she said " I want you to screw me like I never have been before."

"It would be a pleasure madam." I led her through to the master bedroom and we stood by the huge bed. I unzipped her skirt and it fell to the floor. I was now completely naked and she just wore her stockings and suspenders. "Would you like me to keep them on?" she asked.

"It's your night, you choose."

"In that case I'll keep them on then" she decided.

"Great, you look fantastic in them, and they feel wonderful." I wasn't lying either.

"Ok, kneel on the bed" I instructed. She turned away from me and got on the bed, kneeling on the edge of it. "Open your legs wider." She was a sight to behold kneeling before me. I knelt down on the floor behind her and buried my tongue in her still wet gash again.

"Oohhh" she gasped as I did so. But this was just a temporary measure to make sure she was ready for me and soon I stopped. Standing up behind her she pushed her hips back towards me in anticipation of what she was about to receive.

"Are you ready Julia" I teased, stretching out her anticipation as I moved towards her welcoming hole, erect dick in hand.

"God yes, stop doing this to me and get on with it" she pleaded. I pressed the tip of my dick at the edge of her lips and ran it slowly up and down her groove. She tried to push back onto it but I pulled away slightly so she just missed out.

"You bastard" she giggled.

"Are you sure you're ready?"

"Yesss, I'm going to go out of my mind if you don't screw me now." I couldn't let her wait any longer and pausing at her entrance with my dick resting between her lips I took hold of her hips with both hands.

"Here it comes Julia" I said and with that slowly but surely pushed deep into her moist, enveloping cunt.

"Aaaahhhh" she groaned out as I forced into her. Once completely buried to the hilt I paused again while she came to terms with my intrusion and then began to push slowly in and out of her, she felt fantastic. My rhythm quickly increased and Julia pushed back onto me with increased vigour as I pumped into her. I clasped her arse and rubbed at her silky stocking clad thighs, humping her hard as she buried her head in the duvet. I Pulled out, turned her over and got onto the bed. Climbing in between her legs I pulled them up over my shoulders and Julia grabbed my dick, which was coated in her juices, and guided me back into her. I pushed into her forcefully in one fast hard stroke, making her cry out in delight and pain as it probed her depths.

"C'mon Julia, let yourself go" I encouraged, not that she needed much encouragement.

With that she really began to scream out loud and I thought we were lucky it was a well soundproofed suite otherwise the whole floor would have heard.

"Harder Steve" she pleaded desperately between cries. Happy to oblige I plunged harder still into her as she removed her legs from my shoulders and wrapped them around the small of my back to help pull me harder into her. God she was horny.

"I'm coming Steve" Julia gasped between breaths as I continued relentlessly and I could feel myself that familiar tingling behind my balls warning me of my own approaching climax.

Julia clawed mercilessly at the bedsheets as her orgasm racked through her, her head and hair tossed back into the many sumptuous pillows on the huge bed.

Her climax seemed to draw on for ages and all the while I could feel mine coming ever closer as I continued to screw her right the way through her own peak.

"I'm nearly there Julia" I gasped heavily myself.

"Yes come on baby" she urged, pushing her hips up eagerly to meet my thrusts.

I pulled out just in time as my come shot forth and spurted all over Julia. It reached as high as her tits and subsequent spurts glistened on her stomach, her suspender belt and mingled with her pubes turning them into a sticky matted mess. She rubbed it into her skin as I fell forward, exhausted, as she buried her tongue deep within my mouth again.

We lay next to each other as we gathered our breath and then taking me by the hand and pulling me from the bed she said "Come on let's go and wash this off." Leading me into the bathroom we climbed the couple of steps to the bath which was already full of water and steaming and she sat down on its edge. I slowly helped her peel her stockings down her legs before she climbed in and I joined her. Once in the steaming water she flicked a switch on the side and instantly the bath turned into a foaming froth of bubbles. Jets of water massaged and cleansed our satiated bodies as we played with each other under the surface.

I soon became hard again as Julia played lovingly with my dick beneath the foam whilst frequently commenting she'd never been screwed as well in her life. Neither had she done it in a Jacuzzi but, like me, she was soon about to find out. Straddling my renewed hard on Julia lowered herself down onto me as the bubbles caressed our bodies providing ever more intense pleasure as she began to ride me. A jet of water massaged my ring, heightening even further the sensations I was feeling as Julia screwed me. Not wanting to leave her feeling left out I poked a digit into her tight backside. She let out a strange gutteral sound as I pushed it in but offered no protest to its invasion. In fact quite the opposite she began to moan even louder and screw me even harder. This time we both came together in a frenzied climax, our bodies shuddering beneath the water whilst our tongues locked together above it.

We let the bubbles invigorate our exhausted bodies for awhile before climbing out, drying each other and wrapping ourselves up in the luxurious hotel bathrobes. Julia ordered champagne from room service and we sipped that whilst chatting on the settee. The sex, the jacuzzi and the champagne had a cumulative effect on me and I must have nodded off. I awoke to find my robe open and Julia sucking eagerly on my stiffening knob. She was certainly aiming to get her money's worth. She grinned at me, despite her mouth being full, as I wakened to this glorious sight and sensation.

"The night is still young, lover!" she teased before resuming, and I believed her. It looked like it was going to be a long, but very enjoyable night.

Once she had succeeded in returning my hard on to full strength she stood up before me. My dick plopped from her mouth as she released it and slapped against my stomach. She must have been to the bedroom whilst I had nodded off and changed because she opened her dressing gown to reveal a black and gold trimmed half cupped basque and panties which lifted and exposed her magnificent breasts. It accentuated her sensuous curves and attached itself by suspenders to lace topped sheer Dior stockings which in turn ran down to perilously high gold stilettos.

"You like?" she asked teasingly in a mock foreign accent.

I didn't respond but leant forward and ran a hand up her inner thigh and gently stroked her pussy through the lacy knickers. She opened her legs and stood astride in front of me as I slipped my hand under her and stroked her through her silky gusset. She gasped and threw her head back with eyes closed as I rubbed her damp lips through the thin material. I stopped and she opened her eyes to see why.

"Turn around" I said, and she did as requested.

"Bend over" I continued. Again she complied, gripping onto the low coffee table in front of her for balance. I caressed her protruding behind with my hands and again slid one underneath to rub her through her panties. She began to moan again as I recommenced my actions. Slowly I dragged her knickers down, helping her step out of them before rubbing her now exposed lips which glistened before me and beckoned me to touch them. I slid one then two fingers inside her as her sticky juices trickled onto my hand and she gasped lovingly as they worked their way in and out of her. Moving off the settee I knelt behind her and pushed my face up close to her pussy. She could obviously feel my hot breath on her sex and held her own breath in anticipation. She let out a long slow moan as my tongue gently trailed across her lips and she pushed herself back onto my face.

alanc
alanc
361 Followers
12