Male Fuck Doll Pt. 04

Story Info
The everyday life of a man serving his mistress whore wife.
2.8k words
4.35
10.5k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,321 Followers

Male Fuck Doll Part 4

By Anal Slave

This story is to help you have a orgasm. Very nasty, if you are offended by gay, bi,straight, kinky cum eating sissy bottom sex. Do Not Read This.

I look back and my wife is putting on gloves greasing them up. She starts out fucking me with three fingers," you want this so badly, don't you? to be under my control." To do whatever I tell you to.

And I know what you deeply crave. You want to be a little cock whore, don't you? A little bi cum slut, already your dick is starting to twitch, with me just saying those words.

You want to be more than a common slut." She's telling me how big Rambone's cock is, and how I would have to be relaxed to take him. In no time at all she was up to her wrist.

It was a struggle to get her thumb in, but once that cleared my anal ring. My ass pussy sucked her hand right up to the wrist, she didn't move it and my legs were shaking uncontrollable. The pain was sharp and I started relaxing.

As I worked my loose asshole up and down a little at a time. The pain started subsiding and one of the best feeling in my life started. Up to this point my wife's hand is the biggest thing I had ever fucked.

She started turning her hand around inside of me, It felt like I was having orgasms, over and over. Telling me how she was going to sell my ass and mouth, whore me out to make money. She doesn't want me to just take it, she wants me to enjoy it. As she was slowly pulling her fist out, she told me Rambone wanted my cock cage removed.

When my cock was released from the cage, I got down on my knees and thanked my loving wife. I told her that I would make her proud of the slut training she has gave me. That I loved dressing up and acting like a dirty whore, then get down on my knees and suck cock.

I want to be the kind of sissy that craves cock, I want to feel it in my mouth, taste the cum. Have it deep in me, filling me up with juice. I know you enjoy watching me perform gay sex acts! And I enjoy watching you have sex with other men, I now understand why my cock can't please you.

I love how we go out on the town and we always come home with stud meat. She tells them if they what to fuck her, they must submit to me fluffing their cocks first. And sometimes I am a warm and hot hole to cum in, when she's on her period.

Just as we finishing up talking, Rambone appeared at the door and wanted to know what was taking so long? My wife spoke up and told him to go back in the other room and take me with him. She would be in there later, after Rambone and I had some getting to know each other time.

When we got in the bedroom Rambone dropped down on his knees and worshipped my 6 inch cock. I learned a few new tricks in a short amount of time. He had my cock and both balls in his mouth, come to find out he was gay as hell, a fucking faggot and he liked to be dominated by a man with a small penis.

He acted nothing like this when Bob and Jim were here. He was a lot like me. He was very submissive. He stopped sucking my cock and now was begging me to fuck him. He told me that everybody worshipped his giant cock, and he had needs to.

He said he loves fucking men and women and sharing his well endured penis with others, but he loves to be ass fucked most of all. This was going to work out in my favor, he likes to be fucked in the ass and I do to.

My wife has cut off the pussy, at least fucking her. She loves my mouth to much to cut that out and I love the taste of her pussy, I call it nectar from heaven. Nothing taste better than a well fucked pussy or ass with some cum in it, she has trained me well.

Rambone whispered softly, on his knees to not tell anybody how gay he really is. I took total control of the situation and told him to get his ass up on the bed and get ready to fuck. I'm a sub sissy ass slave also, but for right now I'm going to be his dominate Master.

He was on the bed, doggie position had his ass up in the air. His cock was so large it was rubbing the sheet, hung like a horse. And just to think my wife has fucked him many times.

But she's never fucked him like I am, no wonders her cunt is so big. I got behind him and started licking his asshole, sucking on it, the hole was tiny. I spread Rambone's ass cheeks apart and his tiny hole stayed shut.

When somebody does that to me, my asshole looks like a vagina. He ask me to be gentle with him. When he said that, all I could see in my mind was this guy plowing my wife's pussy over and over fucking her ass, pussy and mouth and he wants me to be gentle with my little 6" cock.

I love this man, he is begging me to be gentle, I feel like a real man now. He doesn't know how much pleasure I got from watching him fuck my wife, and how much I appreciate him helping transform my wife into a better hot wife.

If you can take Rambone's meat in you......you ain't got nothing to worry about. I quit licking his ass and balls and starting worming my way up his pretty ass. My wife has not emptied my balls in weeks, and the feel of his asshole closing around my cock was a wonderful feeling.

I haven't had that feeling since the first couple of times fucking my wife. I treated him like a virgin, I had half of my cock in him when I slide it back out and got down and really sucked on his asshole. He was making so much noise I just knew my wife would be coming in.

I got back up from lubing his ass with my spit. My cock slipped right in, in no time at all he was fucking me back. I fucked him so hard his long, large cock was slapping my asshole.

He was moaning like a bitch in heat. I couldn't take it anymore and I had to give in to the best orgasm of my life. As my cock shot wad after wad of cum in him, I just kept fucking him.

Churning my seed into a white thick sticky mess. When I pulled out he was sticking my filthy cock in his mouth. He sucked me all the way down, his lips moving the creamy cum down the shaft of my cock, till it touched my balls.

When the shaft was clean he got down and sucked the rest of the cum up, that was running down my balls, turning his attention to my asshole that needed to be fucked so bad. I finally regained my composure and realized I was the person in charge here.

I reached down and took him by the hair, looking him straight in the face I told him I was going to eat his ass out. I laid down on the bed and he got over me, lowering his well fucked asshole over my hungry lips.

As soon as my tongue touched his opening, cum lube and anal juice flooded my mouth. I didn't enjoy this part but I swallowed it as fast as I could. He was grinding his ass down on my mouth smearing his cum filled ass all over my face.

It was the nastiest thing I had ever encountered and the fucking taste was horrible. All that I could think of was getting to fuck and suck Rambone's cock. I was grooming Rambone to be my own personal sex toy, kind of like the sex toys you have in your closet.

My phone started ringing and I got up and answered it, it was my wife, she said " listen up Fuck boy you better be doing everything Rambone wants. I am going to leave you guys alone tonight".

I told her that I loved her and thanks for all the wonderful things we do for each other. I turned my attention back to the big beautiful cock that was right in front of me. I wrapped my fingers around it and could feel the energy it was giving off, the firmest cock I had ever touched.

I couldn't help myself I slipped my lips around the head of his cock, his manhood filled my mouth up with half of his cock. I licked and sucked on the big purple knob, flicking my tongue across his pee hole. I made love to his cock, stroking it slowly as I ran my tongue up and down it.

I was examining his manhood, feeling the massive veins that was pumping blood into this monster. I have waited a long time to get my mouth on this cock, and it was growing more and more. I could see right off it wouldn't fit all the way in my mouth, but I could feel my asshole wanting to give it a try. I was so excited I wanted to taste his cum but I also wanted him to fuck me.

He was laying on his back and I licked my way from his asshole up across his balls to the head of his cock. Down across his belly button up across both nipples sucking and pulling on them.

I than sat down on his cock and started working the head of it into my begging asshole. I was surprised the head slipped in pretty easy. I control my breathing and relax my splinter muscle and slowly start slipping down on it.

He is not moving at all, and I have total control, at the half way point my legs start shaking very much and it felt like I had a orgasm. I had to stop because my asshole was gripping his cock real hard.

I was sweating quite a bit and Rambone was playing with my dick, at some point my asshole, "I call it my asshole turns into a cunt," starts gaping and I took the rest of his cock up my ass. I couldn't believe I had sunk all the way down to his balls. It was very uncomfortable especially the last 2 inches.

As I sat there with Rambone's cock in my ass cunt I started moving up and down, I was moaning real loud and it was hurting me and I loved it. He was fucking me back now and I felt like I was being ripped into. My little 6 inch cock was standing at attention, when I felt cum shoot across the bed and one big glob was running down the wall.

It seem like I cum for 10 minutes, I was begging him to stop fucking me and let me eat his precious load. He pushed it in one more time all the way, the last 2 inches was hell. I started begging him to pull it out and let me suck all of the gay juice out of it. Let me taste his manhood, I want to be his private gay slut.

He started withdrawing his penis out of me. My knees started shaking again and my little dick started forming pre-cum. Before you knew it, I was wrapping my lips around the head sucking it, straight out of my asshole. Rambone was real clean, I couldn't taste anything but sperm....delicious sperm.

I drank it right down like a sport drink. Letting it swim around in my mouth before I swallowed it. I lick up and down the shaft to make sure nothing got away from me.

I still had cum in my mouth when Rambone asked me to fuck him. I got up licking the rest of his cum off my lips as I got behind him in the doggie position. I started licking his asshole, pushing his cum out of my mouth into him.

Using his cum for lubricate, his tight ass was responding well. I licked and sucked on his puckered hole until he was begging me to fuck him. I was loving this, I have never had anybody to beg me to fuck them before. As I was sticking my very hard 6" cock into him, I couldn't believe how tight he was.

I reached around his waist and drove my cock all the way in, when I couldn't get any more of it in him, I stopped. His legs was shaking and his cock was rocking back and forth, his asshole had a firm grip on my dick.

I could feel the muscles in his ass relaxing and he started fucking back on me. I added some lube because I knew his spunk wouldn't last long. I fucked him longer than anybody I had ever been with. He was so weak he was down on the bed with his pretty ass in the air, breathing hard and trying to fuck me back.

I was pounding him hard, the way I always wanted to fuck my wife, but my cock would fall out of her big vagina, I was in command of the situation. I kind of like being a Dom for a change, as I spanked his ass I reached down and twisted his nipples hard enough for him to object.

Listening to him moan was making be real horny and hard not to cum. When I heard him beg for my cum it was all it took. I emptied my balls in him, as I thought about how inhumane my wife had been to me.

Not allowing me to cum for days, my balls would be so full of spunk, and then when she would let me cum most of the time she would ruin it. My cock would be having spasms, and she would be there laughing and calling me names like cum whore, pussy boy, faggot and so on.

Now here in one night, I have cum over and over, as I dropped down and started licking my fresh cum out of his ass, his long cock laying on the bed stretched out, behind him, his balls hanging low and loose.

That's all I remember, I woke up the next morning still laying between his legs. Rambone was still sleeping on his stomach and never moved when I got out of the bed. I quietly went into the kitchen and I made us breakfast.

I had it all set out on the table, I went into the bedroom and he was still laying there. I got up and ran my tongue down his cock and around the head he woke up and his friend did too.

We ate breakfast and lucky for me he had a morning woody and I took full advantage of it. We started fucking right in the kitchen as I was bending over I grabbed a little Crisco, that was on the counter and rubbed it in on my asshole.

I wanted it bad, I had already loosen my ass up while I was cooking. I leaned over the counter and he got behind me, I felt his cock slowly easing up in me, my asshole turning into a cunt and I gave him a ride he will never forget.

My asshole was so horny, It swallowed him all but 2" and Rambone wouldn't force it that far, I hope. I was moaning loudly when I heard the front door open, and in walked my wife.

She was standing there, watching Rambone fuck the shit out of me. She made us stop, and the first thing she wants to know from me is, why I haven't cleaned the kitchen up? I told her that things got carried away and she knows what a cum slut I am.

I noticed that I had sunk his cock all the ways to the balls, my wife making me nervous and here I am opening up like never before. She told me to "get that cock out of my ass and go put my cock cage on, you fucking faggot, worthless piece of shit."

If you liked this story come back for part 5 and VOTE. make a nasty comment {{{{Let me know how my story affected you, I get horny too[[[[[.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,321 Followers