Male Jumper Ch. 03

Story Info
Our hero makes new enemies and allies.
6.7k words
4.35
48.7k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Art by AnaLuiza and Senturi17

The bed creaked in rhythm to the mechanical chugging of the machine that pumped a long thick dildo in and out of a woman's pussy. She was on her back using one hand stroking her right nipple and the other rubbing her clit. The machine, following her instructions, slowly increased the pace matching an algorithm that took into consideration her breathing, vocalizations and vaginal contractions. After reaching a certain point her body shuddered and the machine slowly came to a stop. It carefully retracted out of her pussy and back into its compartment in the headboard. A quiet hum indicated that it was sanitizing the faux cock.

She looked up at the ceiling mirror to look at her reflection. She had a slender, athletic frame with small, pert breasts. Her legs were long and shapely and her hips were in proportion to her upper body. Her skin was dark ebony smooth and near flawless. She could have passed for a younger woman if not for the slight age lines around her eyes and the flecks of grey in her short hair.

Melinda Archer lay on the bed and listened to the machine quietly clean the sex toy.

"Fifty years old today." She thought to herself.

There would probably be something from her boss and the coffee shop she frequented, but that would be it, which suited her fine. Not a terribly sentimental person, birthdays had lost their meaning when she reached adulthood so long ago. She could dye her hair and laser away the wrinkles, but found no motivation hide her age. It wasn't that she couldn't find partners, it was just that the relationships never lasted very long. Over the years she had many lovers of both sexes that always went the same way. Great sex in the beginning followed by great disappointment as she failed to manage the complexities of cohabitation. She wanted have a relationship with someone who lived close enough for companionship, not so close as to demand attention and want to start a family. Over the years she settled into a pattern of short relationships, never expecting them to develop into anything.

She looked at the clock that indicated it was time for her to get up and face the world, or in this case star base. She got up, walked over to the bathroom and started the shower. Unlike many bases and ships, which used sonic cleaning and poorly recycled water, this one used fresh clean water. The uninhabited planet next to it had a great supply of ice along with the rich minerals that helped make this base a successful enterprise.

She started and let the water spray over her face and cascade down her body. As she turned around, she heard a beep indicating a message from her work partner.

"I'm fucking busy. It can wait." She yelled.

"Oh I can only use my imagination. Do you sell videos of your shower sessions my sweet ice queen?" Cooed Federico.

"I'll talk to you later Captain Perv." She said as she reached to cut the connection.

"Just letting you know that the Swordfish has arrived and is awaiting our inspection." Federico hurried his answer.

With that, she sped through her shower in record time.

Sylvia watched the monitor for signs of the representatives arrival. It had been 15 minutes since docking and the only thing she had heard was that they were on their way.

"Male Karch, are you in your quarters? She asked in her native tongue.

"Yes, respected sister. As per your orders." Karch's voice came over the intercom.

"Male Cook are you in the cargo bay?" Sylvia asked.

"Yes respected sister. As per your orders." Cook replied.

"You need to work on your L and K sounds. You sound like you are gargling." Sylvia said.

"As you command milady." Cook replied more carefully.

Finally the monitor came to life with the image of two people standing outside the cargo bay. One was a slender black woman of indeterminate age with short hair. Next to her was a middle aged white man average height and the beginnings of a paunch. Both were wearing the proper lapel pins and a quick scan confirmed their identities as representatives of the Pelgani clan Capo. Cook opened the door and his eyes widened in surprise as he recognized the former captain of the Swordfish. Sylvia hurried to the cargo bay to meet them.

"Cook! How do you do? How's the lovely Rhonda doing?" Captain Federico asked.

"Fine sir." Cook replied.

"I am Melinda Archer and this is Captain Federico. We are representatives of the Pelgani clan here to inspect the cargo." The black woman announced.

"I am Sylvia representing Captain Karch who is unable to assist you at this moment." Sylvia responded.

"Why?" Captain Federico cocked his head suspiciously.

"The whole crew with the exception of myself and crewman Cook is still under quarantine due to Aspudic fever." Sylvia explained.

"Can we talk to the Captain?" Melinda asked.

Karch opened a link to the cargo bay so they could see him.

"You look pretty healthy my friend." Federico said.

"Yes I'm almost over it. Doc will probably clear me soon." Karch explained.

"How's life as a captain treating you?" Federico asked.

"It's been interesting sir." Karch replied.

"You need not say sir to me anymore, I'm no longer in charge of the Swordfish." Federico answered.

"Shall we begin the inspection?" Melinda interrupted.

"Of course." Sylvia said.

Melinda walked over to the lone container and scanned the outside.

"The container has not been opened." She reported.

Melinda then plugged a small device into a control panel. After a brief scan of the contents, she checked the readings and nodded her head.

"Everything is here." She said.

"According to the contract, you should release us right?" Sylvia asked.

"You have completed the run that is true, but the Capo has another mission for us." Melinda said.

"We have to stay here?" Sylvia asked.

"For a few days. Have the ship refueled and victualled. If any of your crew clear quarantine, they can have 24 hours R&R." Melinda explained.

"Of course." Sylvia answered.

"Since Karch has given you command for now, let's go over some of the details of the new mission." Melinda said.

"Here?" Sylvia said.

"My place has more privacy and better amenities." Melinda said.

Federico smirked, but said nothing.

"My place is close it won't take long." Melinda said.

"Cook I want you to postpone your shopping and stay with the ship" Sylvia ordered as she walked off toward a waiting autocar. Cook and Federico watched as they walked off.

"That Sylvia has a perfect ass. How the hell did she survive on a ship full of pirates? But most importantly can I get some of it?" Federico exclaimed.

"Same old Captain Fed." Cook thought.

The car canopy closed overhead while Melinda gave the address for her place. The car slowly started along an unseen path.

"First time on a spaceship?" Melinda asked.

"Yes. How did you know?" Sylvia asked.

"Usually it's only males from Sororus, not sisters." Melinda answered.

Sylvia looked at the other woman not sure if she was guessing or had been given information. Had someone on the ship warned them? She wondered if there was any reason left to maintain the story about the crew. She had to calm her doubts and find out more.

"And how did you know that? Sylvia asked.

"I met Sten last year at star base Edge Wind last year. He told me much about your world." Melinda said.

"You met Sten?" Sylvia asked

"Of course, we negotiated the most recent trade agreement. The Unicorn didn't show up. Sten gave me plan "B" in case that happened.

"He planned for failure?" Sylvia asked.

"He said 'if' the Unicorn fails to show within a certain time frame, we are to use the Swordfish and deliver the cargo to Sororus ourselves." Melinda said.

"Do you know where?" Sylvia asked.

Melinda leaned over and lightly touched Sylvia's battle tattoos on her forearm.

"Yes we do Wind Jumper." She answered.

On the dock Federico trained his camera in true creep fashion on Sylvia's ass as she walked to the car with Melinda.

"I'll assume that Karch has more video of that fine tush." Fed leered.

"Be careful with her Captain, she could break your neck in a second." Cook warned.

"Yes I've been briefed on the sisterhood. Quite impressive, but a man's gotta have dreams." Fed said.

"So Captain, when will we know about the plan changes?" Cook asked.

"When Melinda decides I guess." Fed answered.

"Karch are you listening?" Fed asked.

"Yes." Karch answered.

"Answer this quick question: Is Sylvia all natural or has she been altered?" Fed asked.

"All natural." Karch answered.

"Great answer. All funds have been released to you and your crew. I want you to start refueling buying supplies." Fed told him.

"Another mission?" Karch asked.

"That's all I can say for now." Fed answered.

"Cook, we're going to have a short R&R of our own." Fed announced.

"Can Rhonda come?" Cook asked.

"As long as she has an open mind about things, I don't mind." Fed answered.

Cook went inside the ship to retrieve his rubber girlfriend, while Fed called for an autocar. As Cook gathered his things, Karch interrupted him.

"Damn, the plan is unravelling. I was hoping they would take the cargo and go away." Karch said.

"As long as they don't board the ship we should be ok. It's not like they're going to stand out there and watch us all the time are they?" Cook answered.

"I want to do a little shopping Cook!" Karch said.

"For your sweetheart? Cook asked.

"What could I buy for a warrior princess who can break men in half?" Karch asked.

"If she really likes you, anything small and pretty should be fine." Cook suggested.

Karch bit his lip and pondered it.

"I'll send you some money, can you buy it for me?" Karch asked.

"Sure thing." Cook answered.

"Here's the design. Plain sapphire with no ornamentation." Karch said as he sent a picture to Cook's tablet.

Cook got his lift chair for Rhonda and placed her gently in it. He adjusted her bra straps and patted her hair before giving her a quick kiss on the lips. He then pushed the chair outside to where Fed was waiting.

Sylvia tensed hearing her name in Galactic. She wondered if Melinda or Captain Federico had any suspicions about the crew on the Swordfish. Not knowing whether Karch would have time to prep the ship for a quick escape, she decided to let it slide until she had a better grasp of the situation.

"I'm sorry if I sounded presumptuous using your name like that. It's the one Sten used and he spoke so well of you." Melinda explained.

Pleased with the compliment, Sylvia relaxed. The car stopped at a moving walkway. Melinda settled the bill and the canopy opened.

"You spent many weeks in that thing cooped up with a bunch sweaty guys." Melinda said as she disembarked followed by Sylvia.

"The showers used recycled water, but I'm not sure how well the water was cleaned. It had a faint musky smell." Sylvia recounted.

"How would you like a shower that uses fresh water and no time limits?" Melinda offered.

"More than sex with an entire college wrestling team!" Sylvia exclaimed.

Melinda stifled a laugh at the thought. She guessed that Sylvia was only slightly exaggerating. The walkway stopped at their destination; a row of elevators set in a wall. Melinda held the door and let Sylvia walk in. She keyed in a code and a laser scanned her palm. It then started it upward journey.

"Sten told me that your aunt is a member of the ruling council." Melinda stated.

"Yes, she is." Sylvia answered.

"And she's trying to open up your world to galactic trade." Melinda continued.

"Yes, many hate her for that, but more support her." Sylvia stated.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened revealing a long hallway lined with unmarked doors. Melinda got off first and led Sylvia to the nearest door. After keying a code and having another palm scan, the door opened and Melinda went inside followed by Sylvia.

Fed waited patiently as Cook carefully loaded Rhonda and her chair into the autocar. There was plenty of room as Fed had hired a double size car.

"Where are we going? Cook asked.

"There's a giant resort at the center of the base. It's got shopping, entertainment, sports and other activities for all ages and inclinations. A great way to relieve travelers and miners of their hard earned money." Fed answered.

Fed was interrupted by a call. On the vid screen was a teenaged girl wearing a school uniform and short hair.

"Hiya mister Fed. Are you seeing me today?" She chirped.

"Not today, Tina. I have a different request. Is that ok?" Fed said.

"Of course. What is your fantasy?" She asked.

"This woman." Fed sent Tina the video of Sylvia.

"I guess she's about 6'2" or so with tits about this big." He gestured with his hands.

"And black hair past her shoulders." He added.

"Vibrating pussy or not?" Tina asked.

"Not. Could you dress her up as a volleyball player? And my first room choice is gymnasium, but if I can't get that then the locker room or coach's office." Fed requested.

"No problem. What personality would you like?" Tina asked.

"Strong and self-assured." Fed said.

"Ah, a good choice. Any other requests?" Tina asked.

"That's all." Fed finished his order.

The girl made a kissy face at him and disappeared.

"As I was saying, this place has something for everyone." Fed declared.

"Tina looked awfully young..." Cook said.

"You can switch off the moral alarms, she's an android. Humans are not allowed to do this." Fed reassured him.

The autocar took them to resort and left them at one of the entrances. Cook estimated it took up at least a third of the space station. As they walked Cook saw restaurants, theaters, gardens, a swimming pool, and numerous other diversions. Fed, Cook and Rhonda ate lunch at a restaurant next to a steaming tropical forest. As they were finishing up, Fed ordered a drink and regarded Cook.

"You're a smart guy Cook. I'm surprised you haven't remembered." Fed asked.

"Remember what?" Cook asked.

"Karch apparently has forgotten too." Fed stated.

"He still hasn't fixed all the cameras on the ship, but the ones on the bridge and cargo bay tell an interesting story." Fed continued.

Cook realized the cover had been blown, but he couldn't say anything. He just stared at Fed who was sipping his drink.

"The Capo never changed the password. My chip implant still works on the Swordfish. I must admit to a growing admiration of Sylvia's combat and cock sucking skills." Fed tapped his forehead.

"It was either cooperate or die like the others." Cook blurted.

"Yes, that's almost always the case in this business Cook. I don't blame you. Relax, strangely enough this actually melds with the new mission and I hated those assholes anyway. You, Karch and Sylvia need not worry."

"But what about the ship? Sylvia has claimed it as hers." Cook stammered.

"I'm sure we can all come to an amicable agreement. We'll worry about that later. Let's enjoy ourselves now.

Melinda's apartment was simple but spacious. It had a vestibule, kitchen, dining room, bathroom and living room.

"This is the largest apartment available for a single dweller like me. Anything larger, I'd have to buy it." Melinda explained.

"It's a palace compared to the Swordfish." Sylvia said.

"Make yourself comfortable, would you like something to drink that was not made in a replicator?" Melinda offered.

"That's also as good as a gang of muscled young guys." Sylvia stated.

Melinda smiled and busied herself in the kitchen. Sylvia went to the living room. Along one wall was a large display case containing a collection of dildos, some of which made her wonder just what kind of orifice they were designed for deployment. Melinda joined her carrying two wine glasses.

"Do they ever get used?" Sylvia asked.

"Not in me, that's for sure. These ones are mostly for show." Melinda grinned as she sipped the wine.

"Is that an elephant dick?" Sylvia pointed at the long one that took up most of the bottom shelf.

"A replica. I would never be so cruel as to deny a guy his only reason to live." Melinda deadpanned.

Sylvia looked at Melinda and wondered if Sten had told her about how males on Sororus were treated before Captain Marc arrived.

"Fresh water awaits you Sylvia." She pointed towards the bathroom.

Relieved that Fed wasn't going to punish them, Cook decided to do a little shopping. Fed excused himself so he could go to his 'therapy' session with the Sylvia lookalike. After finding the items he was looking for, Cook began to feel uneasy. Knowing that Fed would be able to intercept any communication with Karch, he wanted to tell Karch in person, but Fed would probably know that too. Cook gave up and hoped the conflicting loyalties would sort themselves out eventually. He went to the Spa to wait for Fed to finish. It was located in a quiet corner of the resort among a corridor of nondescript offices. The door said "Daybreak Spa" open 24hours. Cook entered while pushing Rhonda's chair. Inside was not unlike that of a doctor or dentist office. There was a waiting room with a monitor showing the news on a wall, a fish tank and some slightly warn tablets for visitors to pass the time.

There were two young men wearing white uniforms working behind a reception desk and Tina, the girl that had called Fed, was now dressed in hot pants and tight t-shirt, was chatting with them. She looked even younger in person than on the video screen. Cook told her that he was waiting for someone to finish and he sat down with one of the tablets. Above the reception desk was a sign that declared they had the right to refuse service to anyone. Cook passed the time by watching the news. The big story of the day was the sudden changes in the base government. One of the young men working mentioned that there manager had suddenly quit the day before and that other businesses in the resort had the same thing happen. Losing interest in the story he picked up a tablet to play a game when the door opened and in walked a man. At first Cook paid him no heed, but the voice he had worried him.

"Hello Sir, welcome to the Day Break Spa." Tina said in a girlish voice.

"You mean whorehouse, not spa." He growled.

"Will you be using our company today sir? We have a wide variety of services to choose from." She chirped.

"Cut the bullshit. Do you see this pin?" He pointed at his lapel.

Tina looked and gasped.

Time to shit can the old ones and put on these." He contemptuously threw three of the same pins at Tina. One of the attendants started towards the man but was stopped by Tina who showed him the pins.

"That's right sweetie. I'm the new manager and the Boujouli are the new owners." He said and the room became quiet.

Sylvia went to the bathroom and stripped. It wasn't that special of a room it just was a lot nicer than what the Swordfish had to offer. What caught her attention were the wide variety of soap fragrances. She sampled a few before settling on a honey mixed with something unfamiliar scent. For a moment she thought about Karch and how he loved to sniff her hair while they cuddled. She also realized that she had no galactic money to buy anything.

"Can I take a bottle of this? I'll pay you when we get back to the ship." She called to Melinda.

"Take as much as you want, gratis." Melinda answered.

Sylvia climbed into the shower which was spacious and clean. Unlike the Swordfish there was not a single pubic hair or jizz stain to be seen. She started the shower and it was gloriously clean. She slowly turned around making sure that every part of her body was wet before applying the soap. She double cleaned herself from head to toe in an effort to rid herself of the feeling she had been on a month long camping trip. When she reached for the back brush, she was surprised to find it had a dildo for a handle. She applied soap to it and started to scrub, when she noticed Melinda's dark figure through the frosted glass. She could see the Melinda was undressing and it sent a nervous jolt through her body.

12