Male Jumper Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia stood in front of Horatio and Hamlish. "Alright boys it's time for your first lesson in the Sororan language."

The guys had been so busy the first 24 hours on the ship that they had not noticed the spectacle that was Sylvia. Now they drank it in from her head to her toes and they were awestruck. Sylvia made sure that they could see her at every angle possible while she spoke to them. She made them sit on the ends of separate benches so she could walk between them.

"Every time you get it right, I reward you." She said as she leaned forward her breasts straining the fabric of her body suit. She then turned around and touched in toes in a quick, fluid motion. Their faces were slack jawed as they stared at outline of her pussy lips and her heart shaped ass. She spun around and cradled her breasts in her hands as if they were melons at the market.

"Petrus" she said.

"Petrus" they repeated.

She beckoned and they both reached out to fondle her tits. She smiled the benevolent smile of a teacher pleased with her pupil's progress. She then lifted up her top to reveal her beautiful orbs.

"Jib Petrus" she said offering her left boob to Horatio.

"Job Petrus" she said offering her right one to Hamlish.

They repeated, then commenced to sucking on her tits like newborns on a wet nurse. Sylvia stroked their hair and closed her eyes in pleasure. She let them go at it a few minutes before detaching them with loud popping sounds. She stripped and sat on the table with her legs apart. "Katzen" she pointed at her pussy.

"Katzen" they repeated.

"Angress en fotzen." She pointed at them.

The two men looked puzzled.

"Take off your clothes slowly." She repeated in Galactic.

As they stripped, she masturbated watching them as they revealed their hard, muscular bodies and thick dicks.

"Hamlish, Stetz en katzen" She pointed at her pussy. Hamlish stroked his cock then slowly stuck it in her pussy. Sylvia breathed deeply as his wide cock pushed inside her. She slowly reclined and gestured for Horatio. "Stetz en roco" and she pointed at her mouth. Horatio first rubbed the tip along her lips and watched as she inhaled it. Hamlish started pounding her hard, causing the table to creak alarmingly. The sound of the cock squeezing into her well lubricated pussy competed with that of a cock being vacuumed by her enthusiastic mouth. Her sweat bathed her body and combined with that of the two men dripping sweat on her made her body glisten. She popped Horatio's cock out of her mouth and croaked "Stop...Lie down on your back Horatio" in galactic.

Horatio complied and Sylvia crawled on top of him.

"Horatio stetz en katzen." She whispered in his ear. He inserted his dick and she began to rock slowly.

"Hamlish go check my shoe." She said in Galactic.

Puzzled at the request, he went and fished around until he found a small package. As he read the label, he smiled.

"Hamlish, stetz en bung." She said as she spread her ass cheeks. Hamlish opened the packet and applied the lube to his dick then to Sylvia's beckoning asshole. She briefly stopped rocking and focused on relaxing her sphincter muscles to allow it up her butt. Inch by inch it disappeared into her rectum until he was at the base of his cock.

"Don't stop until you pop." She gasped feeling the rhythm of two men piston inside of her. Sylvia's boobs waved and shook over Horatio's face, his hands cradling her hips and pushing them to make each thrust harder. Hamlish held Sylvia by the shoulders and buried his face in her hair as his dick pounded her ass. The pace increased and Sylvia's pussy slathered Horatio's cock. She then came with a loud moan. Both men continued until their cum filled her pussy and ass simultaneously.

"Spread ye quim lassie." Karch commanded to Tina who was naked sitting in the captain's chair with legs apart and in the air. She giggled and complied, spreading her pussy lips invitingly.

"Arrrr a fine port o' call you have, it makes me stand at attention." Karch said as he inserted his dick and started pounding away.

"Taste me lips." Karch ordered as he leaned forward. Tina responded by kissing him passionately. She pinched her nipples to the rhythm of Karch's thrusts, her eyes focused on his beard hovering above her face.

"Flip over and present ye poop deck." Karch said. They disengaged as she turned around, curved her back and shoved her ass in the air. Karch stroked himself while looking at her pink slit.

"Full sails before the wind." And he shoved his cock back in her pussy. Tina reached her hand back and played with her clit as she bounced on his cock.

"We be reachin' port soon." Karch said as his pushing became more frantic. "Remember ye promise." He said.

"Of course, my beloved rogue." Tina said as she looked back at him. Her body trembled, then Karch pulled out. She spun around and took his dick into her mouth just in time to catch most of his load. It took several more strokes for Karch to fill her mouth with hot sticky cum. A few drops leaked down her chin as she opened her mouth to show him it was there.

"Drink me potion o' love." Karch said.

She closed her mouth and made a loud gulp and Karch could see her throat contract as it squeezed his seed to her stomach. She then used her finger to catch the cum before it dripped on her shirt and cleaned it off with her tongue. She took his cock and placed her index finger at the base. She proceeded to squeeze upwards like a toothpaste tube making sure to get the very last remnants of his orgasm into her mouth. She sucked the tip then put her tongue in the hole to clean it. She looked up at him with her pretty eyes and a face that could send a man to prison. "Did I shiver your timbers?" She asked.

"AAAAAARRRRRRR ye did me sweet lassie, ye did." Karch said.

The next few days were spent on intensive language instruction and training to use the ship's systems. The only break they got was the after dinner showing of Lulu and Sylvia. Melinda watched a couple of episode out of sheer boredom, then declared she had enough.

"I can't stand it. This show is moronic." She lamented.

"Got any other ideas?" Karch asked.

"I planned to bring my own subscriptions, but the Bouloulis made me forget." She complained.

"You're the last one on my list, would you like to see your uniform design? Cook offered.

Melinda turned and looked at Cook's earnest face. She thought about the alternative and figured it had to better than watching another episode of sex and silly car chases.

"It's a date Cook." She said as stood up and left with him. Karch's eyes widened in surprise and he looked at Sylvia who had a bemused look on her face.

"Do you think Rhonda would be jealous?" Karch asked.

"I haven't seen her in the last four days. Not even in his office when he gave me my uniform." Tina reported.

"Melinda's not his type." Karch said.

"She's not anybody's type." Sylvia replied.

"Whose turn is it to feed Fed?" Horatio said.

"Mine." Tina said as she picked up a tray of food and walked off towards the sickbay.

Fed was sitting up in bed reading a tablet when Tina walked in with a tray of food.

"Feeding time good captain." She announced.

His eyes gave Tina the up and down. "That uniform looks good on you. Is there a version with a mid-thigh length skirt?"

Tina said nothing and set the tray over his lap, watching him as he dug in hungrily.

"Your appetite is coming back nicely. Have you tried to walk?" She asked.

Yes, I managed to take a shower today." He answered.

"That was fast." She commented.

"I've been reading up on prosthetics. The top models will cost me a year of salary." He said.

"Probably only six months if you skipped all your appointments with the professional ladies." Tina said.

"Impossible, speaking of which, my appetite for food isn't the only thing that has returned." He smiled hopefully.

"Fed, the day of your funeral they won't be able to close the casket because of your perpetual boner." Tina laughed.

"Arrrr lassie?" Fed said.

Tina look at Fed with suspicion.

"The cameras on the bridge actually work and I can access them." Fed admitted.

Tina shrugged her shoulders "What can I say, Karch is cute."

"Shiver me timbers for old time sake?"

"No. I'm retired now. You were definitely one of my favorite customers. I'd give you a reference any day, but what I do is for my own pleasure. She leaned over and kissed him on the forehead before leaving the room.

"Demoted to the friend zone." Fed said to himself.

Fed got up and placed the tray on the floor next to the bed. He got back in and pulled down the privacy curtains. One of the nice features of his chip implant is it allowed him to record what he did on any given occasion. All five senses were saved in any encounter he had. He closed his eyes and pulled down a menu.

Daybreak Spa

Cindy

Cinnamon

Happy

Tina

-babysitter

-student detention

-castaway

-cheerleader

-tennis player

-traffic ticket

-princess

-bad grades

-homework help

-after school

-superheroine vs villain

-casting couch

-gymnastics

-train pervert

He selected "bad grades" and reached into his pants to retrieve his cock.

Melinda lay in the crowded bed and looked at the ceiling for long time. "Did I really do it?" she asked herself. She turned and regarded Cook's sleeping face which confirmed that yes indeed she did. Not that it was wrong or bad, just surprising. She was at least twenty years his senior. He wasn't the most skilled lover though he seemed quite willing to learn. She had no regrets fucking him, but worried that he might get his hopes up. She gently disentangled their positions so she could sit up. The monitor was still showing an illustration of her uniform. That was the part where she impulsively kissed him and got the show running.

She closed the window and was about to stand up when she saw a folder labelled "ebony beauty." It was a series of her avatar dressed in various outfits. "He sure does have a good eye for fashion." She thought as she paused at herself in a white bikini. She wondered if he wanked to it or not before moving on past a parade of summer dresses, formal gowns, business suits and casuals before stopping at an image that made her gasp. She shook her head in concern. "Maybe it's too late. She turned to look at him again. "It's been five days and you're already fantasizing about this?" Cook continued to sleep peacefully. On the screen was her wearing a wedding dress. It was traditional white with a short train and all frills and lace. "Oh lord I hope you don't get your heart broken." She said as she kissed his lips.

Karch, Fed, Melinda and Sylvia crowded onto the bridge of the Swordfish. "In a few hours we'll be at Sororus. We'll launch the satellite do an orbit and do reentry. I'll have enough fuel to reach most places near the capital, but that's it." Karch reported.

"Where do we land?" Fed asked.

"That depends on their response to our call. Karch open a channel and see if they want to say anything." Sylvia said.

Karch opened the channel that Sylvia said would be the one they would be monitoring. She spoke for a few minutes in a serious tone, but there was no answer.

"I know they can hear us. Some clerk is frantically calling her superiors and it will take a few minutes for it to work its way up the chain of command." Sylvia said.

Good to her word, the response came in five minutes.

"This is Earth Shaker of the new Sororan ruling committee."

"New? Forgive me I was not aware of any changes." Sylvia responded.

"The treasonous government dominated by your aunt has been replaced. Surrender your ship and cargo." The voice demanded.

"Where's Wind Tamer?" Sylvia asked.

"You can meet with her after your surrender." Earth Shaker answered. Sylvia cut the transmission.

"Like hell I'll surrender. Karch do we have anything to spare for phasors?" Sylvia asked.

"No, but a missile takes no power." Karch replied.

"I don't want to nuke the capital."

"We have conventional warheads too."

We have our answer now. The capital is out of the question. Melinda, what was Sten's alternate?"

"He told me it was Lake Osb in the North Country." Melinda answered.

"Ok Karch, let's see those missiles." Sylvia answered.

Karch checked the readout again before deciding everything was ready. Melinda was on the port side missile racks and Fed on the starboard side. Sylvia stood next to Karch, then leaned over to point at the display. Karch was momentarily distracted by the warmth of her body, then his upper brain regained control.

"23 minutes to go." He said.

"The areas in red are the targets right?" She asked.

"Yes, a tough shot to do manually, but not impossible." Karch said as he looked at her forearm tattoos.

"Each circle on your arm is a battlefield honor, right?"

"Yes, it's up to the commander what counts and what doesn't. I would've had two more if it weren't for that bitch Eye Gouger."

"What's the most awards ever given?"

"28"

"That sister must have been super human. What was her name?"

"Wind Grabber of the Gold clan."

"Your family?"

"Yes."

"Still alive?"

"Maybe."

"Why do you say that?

"She disavowed everything she stood for and joined a dissident group on the fringes of civilization."

"Did you know her?"

"She's my mother." The look on Sylvia's face hinted to Karch that the conversation was at an end.

Karch made a few small adjustments before starting the final approach. All crew were secured before the ship began its descent. The view screen went blank as heat built up around the ship and it bumped and bucked its way downward. Reentry complete, Karch slowed the ship down. Melinda and Fed sat in their seats still buckled in as they watched the targets on their displays slowly enlarge. On the bridge they watched the same video. Melinda's target was a clump of trees located on a bluff next to the river that wound through the city, while Fed had the airport where they were supposed to land. Sylvia opened a channel.

"This is the Sisterhood ship Swordfish here to deliver a message."

No response. Vehicles and troops could be seen massing along the perimeter of the airport.

"For the honor of my esteemed aunt Wind Tamer and good male Sten, I will answer your ultimatum."

The wind howled as the missile bay doors opened. On the monitors, the targets changed from red to yellow, then green. Two missiles leaped out and arced towards the ground. Karch gunned the engines and banked towards the north. Each missile split into 5 smaller warheads before slamming into their targets. Melinda's target, a munitions depot, erupted into a massive fire ball followed by successive explosions around it. The airport was chaos as troops and destroyed vehicles were scattered around a large hole in the tarmac. Karch maintained his altitude while the ship continued its journey northward. Two small clusters appeared on screen in an intercept course.

"Fed, Melinda, use the point defense missiles."

Shortly afterward there was a loud rattling on either side of the ship and white lines raced to their targets. In the distance they saw reddish orange puffs and the blips on the screen disappeared. As they closed in on a forest covered ring of mountains, Karch conserved fuel by gliding and diving. He then used his tractor beams to slow down the final approach and land in a clearing next to a large murky green lake. The cargo bay door opened and the crew all pitched in to unload the cargo and supplies they would need.

"This ship is now essentially a large paper weight." Karch announced as they closed the doors. Using its very last power reserves, the ship lifted up over the lake then settled and sank out of sight in the brackish water. The cargo pallet had an anti-gravity sled with at least 24 hours charge left. Lugging whatever couldn't fit on the sled, the crew started hiking in the direction Sylvia said there was a small village. They began to follow a path through the trees that led them over a small creek and up a hill. Tina was in the front picking her way past some boulders when she came to a stop. Sylvia and Melinda caught up to her and stopped also. In front of them was a line of men and women carrying various kinds of weaponry. They looked around and discovered that they were surrounded by a group of about 100. The strangers were wary, but not aggressive. A man in his thirties stepped forward and touched his forehead in Sylvia's direction.

"Greetings respected Wind Jumper. I am male Karl."

"Is this an ambush or a welcome?" Sylvia asked.

"Our illustrious lady told us to expect our deliverance here. We anxiously await your command."

"Are you a scouting party?"

"No, we are all that remains of the Gold clan."

Deep in the thick forests of the North Country, the crew of the Swordfish settled into their new accommodations, an old hunting lodge used by the local gentry. Though the plumbing was primitive and electricity non-existent, it was comfortable and well stocked. While they waited for a response from the spiritual leader of the rebels, they kept themselves busy. The brothers immediately got a reputation by successfully treating the sick children of a local chieftain. Karch and Melinda removed an odd looking contraption that looked like an oven the size of a small car. Using scrap metal, they used it to create a simple gun that was easy to use, maintain and manufacture. After a week a messenger arrived announcing that the illustrious lady was ready to see them. Wind Jumper, Melinda, Karch and Fed went with the courier, while the rest stayed behind.

Up high in the hills surrounding the lake was a series of caves that had been converted into temples. Various wooden structures house the clergy of a sect that was the far off the mainstream of Sororan religious doctrine. The crew was ushered into a small wooden cabin under the branches of a large tree. The interior was dark, the candle lights failing to do much more that help cast shadows. The guests were directed to sit on cushions that line the walls. At the front was a woman in her late forties sitting on a cushion. She was wearing a sheer white gown that did little to conceal her breasts. As the visitors became used to the gloom, they noticed she had 14 battle tattoos on each forearm. The woman turned her head to face each of the guests as they were introduced. She finally faced Wind Jumper and smiled.

"Mother." Wind Jumper said.

"I've been waiting for you over 20 years." Wind Grabber said.

More silence as tea cups were filled and incense sticks were lit.

"Greetings honored Galactics. My apologies if my speaking in your language is so stilted, I haven't used it much." Wind Grabber said.

"Why did you say you were waiting for me?" Wind Jumper said.

"I figured you would be killing me for honor or joining me." Wind Grabber answered.

Wind Jumper sighed. "I still don't know yet."

"A sensible precaution. You can decide later." Wind Grabber assured her.

"Can you fill us in on what has happened?" Fed asked barely hiding his admiration for her chest.

"Of course. Settle down, drink some tea and I will tell you.

After my daughter left the planet, all hell broke loose. The opponents of the mission had been planning this for a long time and used it as an excuse to conduct a coup. They captured my sister and executed her along with Sten. They hoped it would cow people into submission, but it had the opposite effect. There were street protests that escalated into riots. Supporters of Galactic contact were a coalition of smaller less powerful clans and the general populace. The usurper government concentrated their efforts on the Gold Clan and were pretty successful. They even attempted a raid on our stronghold here but the locals here laid a nasty ambush on them.