Male Jumper Ch. 06 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell just happened here?" He said after the door closed behind her. It was time to do his panty blog and sift through the topics of debate in panty fandom. But try as he may he just couldn't get into it. All he could think of was the warmth and softness of her body and the fragrance of her hair. "This goes against my basic nature. I'll have to help her." He announced to the empty room.

He went to the basement and found her with an open box labelled Ministry of Transportation 212-213. She was sitting with her hands cradling her chin, not really reading and looking lost.

"How goes the research?" He asked.

"Overwhelming." She answered.

"Maybe you should narrow the scope of your thesis." He advised.

"Yeah, I'm thinking of concentrating on more recent developments in transportation. These boxes have only been here a couple of years." She replied.

"I received a shipment of boxes from Galactic Cadre about 3 months ago." He offered.

"I thought they had been abolished by the new government." She said.

"They were, but the records remain. I have Galactic Cadre boxes going back at least 5 years."

"Really?" Her face lit up.

"Sure they're on the main floor." He said.

"Take me there!" She bounced up happily.

Mitchell led her to the records in question which were located in what was possibly the last respectable area in the whole library. There was an actual open table and some chairs that had nothing stacked on them.

"I keep this area open on the rare occasion I get visitors" He explained as he climbed a ladder and pulled down a box labelled Ministry of Intelligence Galactic Cadre and handed it to Daja. She beamed with excitement as she placed it on the table. He took down another and began to open it.

"You are busy, you don't have to help me." She told him.

"I'm all caught up and this sounds interesting." He explained

"You'll help me?" she jumped and rushed over. She grabbed his face with both hands and planted a kiss on his lips.

Mitchell was stunned. That was only the second kiss he had ever received that wasn't from a relative or family pet and the first from a girl that he didn't have to pay for.

The following day Mitchell waited patiently for her to arrive. After an hour be became embarrassed that he had been staring at the parking lot like a dog waiting for his master. His shoulders slumped and he went back to his office. He sat down at his desk, folded his arms and put his head down. A small figure appeared on his left shoulder. "Go away Superego!" Mitchell said.

"Slutty little rich bitch wants you to do all the work hmmmm?" Superego said. A naked red figure appeared on his right shoulder.

"Fuck off Id." Mitchell said.

"Do like those little titties? Do they remind you of any of your favorite characters?" Id said while casually playing with his dick.

"She's using you fool. Don't think with your little head." The scholarly Superego chided.

"Yeah porn is so much better that a real woman. Tell her to fuck off." Id said sarcastically.

Just then an alarm went off and Mitchell could see that Daja had finally arrived.

"Holy shit that outfit should be illegal..." Superego exclaimed. Id used the distraction as an opportunity to sucker punch Superego.

"C'mon Mitch! Here's your chance." Id said as he wrestled his nemesis.

A wave of lust rode up to his scalp and bounced back down to his feet as he took in Daja's get up. She was wearing a short pleated skirt and a tight long sleeved shirt that rode up a bit to show her mid-drift.

"Hey Mitchell, new haircut? Looks good." She said cheerfully.

"You look good too." He bumbled out wishing he had come up with something wittier.

"Just something I threw on this morning. Would you like lunch again?"

"Is it possible to top yesterday?" he answered.

"Hey is that cologne? I bet your girlfriend loves it." She said.

"Uh... I'm single." He said embarrassed.

"Ah. Lucky me. Alright let's go get started." She said.

As they were walking toward the main floor he heard his superego say "Somethings up this is bullsh..." before it was drowned in the wash of her perfume and the warmth of her proximity. They both sat down at the table and continued with the work they started yesterday. Some boxes could be finished quickly while others took over an hour to get through. One thing he noticed was that she worked much slower than him, frequently asking him questions that he found surprisingly basic for her level of education.

At the two hour mark, she went to climb the ladder.

"Could you hold the ladder for me?" She asked sweetly.

Mitchell held the base as she slowly climbed up. She stopped right as her ass was just above his eye level and he instinctively looked up. Her hem had somehow gotten even shorter than before and he was captivated by the vision he beheld so achingly close. "Corlex limited edition with shimmering dolphin design, only 50 were made!" He thought. His eyes were so focused on her panties that he didn't notice she was looking right at him.

"Do you like them?" Her voice was soft.

His heart leapt into his throat as his gaze met hers.

"Yes. Very rare. Very rare indeed." He croaked.

She stepped down until her ass was right in his face. She hitched up the hem so he could see better.

"These are super comfortable. Do you like the fish?" She cooed.

"Dolphins." He corrected her.

"Does it matter? Do you want to touch them?" She asked.

He almost corrected her again, but reached out his hand instead. He touched her ass and followed the line of stitches that connected the front and back. She stuck out her butt and spread her legs as much as she could on the ladder. He placed two fingers between her legs and stroke the fabric that covered her pussy. The sheer textile allowed him to feel her soft pussy lips. His pulse pounded in his ears and his cock became solid. His fingers trembled as he pushed between her vulva and he could feel moisture seeping out. He moved his face to within inches of her crotch. She moved her hips slowly in response to his touch. His face was close enough to smell her, feel the heat of her body and hear the liquid sound of his fondling. He pushed forward and his nose made contact followed by his mouth. He used his finger to push aside the panties and expose her femininity. He tongue licked and stroked causing her to become wetter. He curved his tongue to funnel the juices into his mouth. It tasted as good as he had ever hoped it would and wanted to lick her dry.

"Fuck me." She said as she lowered herself down the ladder and shoved her ass out invitingly. He fumbled around trying to get his dick out from the folds of his clothes. Without even looking she reached in and expertly pulled it out. He tried to jam it in and again she had to hold it and guide it inside her pussy with the ease of a seasoned pro. She held onto the ladder waiting for him to start. He hesitated for a moment then began to pump. Two minutes later he exploded inside her. He stood still in shock at what happened until Daja gently pushed him out. A dollop of cum fell out and splattered on the floor.

"All the work has made me hungry. Let's have lunch." She announced as she pulled up her undies.

"Can I ask a favor?" he said.

"Sure."

"Can I have your panties?"

"Of course." She stripped them off and he took them with great reverence.

After finishing up for the day, Daja left and he was alone. He went to his office and started doing research on premature ejaculation.

The following day Daja showed up wearing a summer dress that was short sleeved. On her right forearm was a bandage, which she explained as a burn injury.

"Can we work on the ministry of transportation boxes in the basement today?" She asked.

"Sure, but I thought the Galactic Cadre files are more pertinent to your research right? He asked.

"Yes, but I'm looking at similarities between the switch from coal to diesel and the switch to more modern fuels." She explained.

After working about an hour she excused herself to visit the restroom. Engrossed in his task, he didn't notice that she had been gone for a long time. Coming back she announced: "I'm horny, how about you?"

"Can I see your panties?" He asked. She lifted her skirt without hesitation.

"Basic cotton poly blend. Plain but a classic." He said as he pushed a table next to the wall. He gestured for her to climb up, sit down and put her back to the wall for support.

"Keep your panties on but put your fingers on the fabric." He ordered. She spread her legs and placed a finger on her crotch. He leaned forward to watch, being careful not to block the light. Her finger slowly traced lines and her hips thrusted out as if demanding attention.

"You like this? She asked.

He didn't answer but while balancing with one hand, the other unzipped his fly. "Put your fingers down the front, but don't show me. I just want to watch the fabric."

She complied putting her fingers down the front. Her fingers began to rub causing the cloth covering her crotch to move in a way that excited him. He got up on the table while furiously wanking. He never once took his eyes off her panties.

"Where do you want to cum, Babe?" She asked.

"Keep frigging!" he ordered.

Suddenly his dick fired a stream of jizz that landed right on her crotch. He moved a little closer and managed to hit the target again before getting her inner thighs sticky. She took out her hand and held it under his nose. He sniffed then sucked on her fingers.

"You want these too?" She asked.

"Of course."

"This time I brought an extra pair." She said as she carefully stripped them off and handed them to him.

At lunch time she suggested eating at a picnic bench near the parking lot.

"What if someone shows up?" He asked.

"In such an unlikely event, we'll see them." She answered.

As they were consuming yet another delicious meal, Mitchell pulled out his tablet and showed Daja a drawing of one of his favorite video show characters. It was a girl with disproportionally impossible legs and boobs. She was wearing a fluffed out skirt with a tight shirt/vest combo. She had high socks that went to her knees and 6 inch platform shoes. Her whole outfit was covered with a plethora of ribbons and bows.

"I'd love to see you dressed in this." He suggested.

"Sorry, it wouldn't be good." She demurred.

"But you have a great body and beautiful face." He pleaded.

"Thank you, but I won't be wearing that." she answered.

He looked crestfallen. "No matter what, you won't be happy. If I dress up it'll be something that fits me." She tried to reassure him.

He was still in shock. It didn't seem as she would ever say the word "no" to anything.

"Look you told me the story of your sister's wedding and how she spent a year planning that one perfect day right?

"Yeah, she lost it when the photographer was late and the cake was slightly tilted." He remembered.

"I really don't look like that picture and any attempt to fit this fantasy will be disappointing. I know what I look good in and what doesn't work." She touched his arm.

Mitchell ate in silence. He liked to think he had high standards and spent much time berating others who tolerated substandard work. He thought about how people just didn't measure up including female cosplayers whose imperfections ruined his experience.

The rest of the day was spent in the basement going through tedious coal production records. He escorted her back to the waiting auto car. All seemed better when she kissed him goodbye on the lips. "If the losers online could have seen that" he thought watching the car disappear around a corner. Mitchell went back inside, set the alarms and locked the doors.

The car took Daja to a non-descript apartment block in the working class section of town. A local drunk found out that she was not defenseless. She went to the fifth floor and knocked on the door of apartment 512. An older man dressed in jeans and dirty t-shirt opened the door and let her in.

"Any freakin' luck yet?" She asked.

"We've got a team going out to relieve them later, then another one about an hour before he shows up in the morning." Fed answered.

"Though he doesn't take long to finish, I'm afraid he'll make me sniff his armpits or bleat like a sheep." She complained.

"Only 96 boxes to go. Thanks for the passwords and alarm codes." He said.

"I'm glad they are doing it. I'm fluent speaking and listening to Sororan, but reading those records was tough." She calmed down.

"The republic will be forever in your debt." He said.

"My next assignment better be near a beach and nice shopping, understand?" She demanded.

The next day, Mitchell had a surprise. In his office he had a dressing mirror. He told her to strip naked and handed her a hairbrush. He told her to brush her hair slowly while looking in the mirror acting like she was unaware of his presence. He jacked-off while standing at a side angle allowing him to see her ass and face.

"Masturbate." He demanded. "Use the brush handle." He added.

She took the brush and delicately touched her clit. He watched her chest go up and down admiring her small firm breasts. She increased the pace and some liquid seeped onto the handle making it glisten in the light.

"Shove it in your pussy." He ordered.

She bent over and inserted the handle while she continued to play with her clit. Her breathing got louder.

"Pull it out and suck on it." He said.

She obediently followed his directions while continuing to pleasure herself. He finally walked up behind her and began to fuck her with his hands holding her hips. This time he managed to last long enough that she was able to orgasm before leaving his load deep inside her.

One of Daja's chief worries was that he would begin to get suspicious about her reading ability. He had made a few attempts to sit down with her and work on her thesis and she had to think quickly to distract him. Through all this a team of 4 was working day and night combing the Galactic Cadre records. Mitchell's head was so in the clouds he paid no heed to anything but her. On the 9th day, they finally found it. After tidying up, they sent her a message before quietly exiting the premises.

Daja was on her knees, shirt pushed up revealing her tits. A strand of drool started at her chin and dripped to her chest as she furiously sucked his dick. She pulled it out and worked on his balls.

"Who's a nasty girl?" He asked.

"I am." She answered.

"Who's a male jumper?" He asked.

"I am." She answered.

"Who wants my cum?" He asked.

"I do." She answered.

"Where do you want it?" He asked.

"All over my face." She answered.

With that his cock fired sperm from her chin to her forehead in several squirts. She remained on her knees a few moments before getting up and toweling off her face. They both cleaned up without talking. He drank some water while she checked her tablet for messages.

"YES!"

"What's up?" He asked.

"Oh nothing, one of my friends got tickets for a concert I've been hoping to see. I'm going to the bathroom."

Mitchell thought nothing of it and went back to work. He was so consumed by his task that it took him an hour to notice she had not come back. He searched the whole building, but the only thing he found was the bandage she wore on her forearm. In his office he found he discovered that the parking lot alarm had been turned off. He checked the surveillance records and noted she had left the building and got into a waiting auto car. He backed up and found the part where she had removed the bandage. He stopped and zoomed in and gasped as he saw three battle tattoos. A small figure wearing scholar's robes and glasses appeared on his left shoulder.

"Is it too late to say I told you so?" Superego shook his head.

A small naked figure appeared on his right shoulder. "Dude you fucked a member of the elite forces! Way to go." Id congratulated him.

"Not quite, the rebels use the same marks." Superego corrected. "Just too good to be true. A beautiful girl shows up and has kinky sex with you?" he continued.

"Regardless, you had more sex over the last week than you've had or ever will have your whole life." Id pointed out.

"Shit my boss will be so pissed." Mitchell worried.

"The only question will be if your execution will be slow or quick." Superego said.

"There is one way out." Id offered.

"What? Suicide? Burn the place down?" Mitchell said.

"Just don't report it." Id said.

"For once I'm in agreement with your phallic centered friend." Superego said.

Mitchell went to the main floor and spent the rest of the day moving the Galactic Cadre records to various dusty corners throughout the building. He picked up the leftovers of lunch and went to his man cave. He plopped down in his comfy chair and pulled out the most recent pair of panties. He studied it carefully noting the design and fabric type before taking a quick whiff. He walked over to his collection cabinet and keyed in his code. All the panties were still there, but a note was attached to the Wind Jumper sample.

Dear Mitchell:

By the time you read this note, you'll have realized the true reason for my coming here. For your own sake, you shouldn't say anything. The Usurper government is not known for its forgiving nature. I have taken the liberty to destroy all the secret videos you have made of our sessions. Of course it's possible there are more that I didn't find, so I'll appeal to your sense of self preservation. You and I are the only ones that know about this. If any rumors or videos start showing up I'll assume it was you that did it. The new Sororan republic has outlawed honor killing, but I know many ways to make your life miserable. Other than that have a nice day. You should go out and meet more women.

Regards Daja (not my real name)

P.S. I have it from a highly reliable source that these are not Wind Jumper's panties. They are too small and the wrong style.

Mitchell began to cry.

President Wind Jumper sat at the desk after finishing her speech. She had a distracted look on her face.

"Are you alright mi...madam president?" A technician asked.

"Yes. I need some privacy. Please shut off the recording and exit the room." She ordered. The man touched his forehead out of habit and left. She panted and looked down.

"I can't believe that's what you wanted as a reward." She said.

Her skirt was hiked up and her panties down to one ankle. Karch's face was buried in her pussy. He looked up at her and gently stroked her snatch with his beard. "A simple man with simple tastes." He said smiling.

"Am I simple?" She asked.

"No madam president. You are a meal fit for a gourmet." And his tongue dove deep inside her.

***************************************************************************

The Supreme Leader sat on a couch and admired the view. On the screen was the image of the recently conquered planet of Choquing. A man wearing a uniform bedecked in medals stood nearby.

"So Admiral. What do you think?" The Supreme Leader asked.

"The history books will remember you as the founder of the empire." He answered.

"My enemies call me Bonaparte reborn." She got up and walked over to a small shrine set up in a niche. There were candles, incense and a picture of a beautiful woman with jet black hair standing alongside of her was a handsome man with a beard. "I must correct you admiral. Here are the founders." She pointed at the pictures. She picked up a drink and bid him to do the same.

"To celebrate our most recent success, I will honor their memory by renaming our capital city to Wind Jumper and the river that winds through it will be the Karch River. They then drank a toast to her grandparents.

12