Male Slave For Rent Ch. 02

Story Info
Sylvie shares her slave with two friends.
2.5k words
4.3
56.1k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shambles
shambles
153 Followers

I laid there and thrilled to the feel of my slave's fingers all over my twat, holding it, feeling it for smoothness, pulling my cunt lips aside, running the warm shaver head all over it. She was salivating so much cunt juice by the time he'd finished that he had to keep drying her so as not to soak the shaver. When he was finished, my whole crotch was beautifully smooth and pink and naked. It looked so kissable I wanted to be able to kiss it myself.

Suddenly I remembered the small suitcase my slave had brought with him. "What's in your case?" I asked.

"Some sex toys, Mistress, and a few other things that might increase your enjoyment."

"Get them out, then," I said. "I'm a country girl when it comes to things like that. They sound fun."

He had a wonderful collection of goodies. Some of them he had to explain, because I'd never been in a sex shop. There were some gorgeous sexy undies. There were all sorts of dildos, one with balls you could fill with cream and squeeze to make it spurt out of the knob. And lots of what he called vibrating masturbators of various sizes. There were some cup shaped gadgets for exciting the nipples and making them harder. There were cock rings and scrotum rings that he said were for making a man maintain a hard-on longer. There were some dinky bras that left the nipples naked. And there were some love potions that I laughed at.

"Mistress may laugh," my slave said, "but this one for females will prolong the sexual urge through orgasm after orgasm. This one for men I take myself."

"My god, it certainly does things for you!" I said, looking at his prick, which still maintained its stiffness. "I'm going to need some. How much do I need to take?"

My slave measured me out a dose, and I drank it. If there were side effects, I was past caring. I just wanted this sexual experience to go on and on for the twelve hours of my slave's contract.

"Does anything here excite my Mistress's pleasure?" my slave asked.

"You bet it does," I said. "The whole works. I'd like to be dressed by a man instead of undressed, so you can dress me up in a full set of those gadgets. Everything my body will take. I don't suppose I can use the cock rings anywhere, but you can. Let me see how they work."

My slave took a plastic cock ring and placed it on the end of his prick. I couldn't see how he was going to get it over a knob that was still swollen larger than the shaft. "Let me do it," I said.

I'd been wanting to take that lovely dick in my hand again. I could hardly get my small hand round it. The ring just wouldn't pass over the engorged knob. I knelt down and took the knob in my mouth and sucked it, making it nice and wet. And with some difficulty I managed to slide the head of his prick through the ring, and finally get the ring all the way down the shaft to where it joined his scrotum. Then he showed me how to wrap the gadget with the velcro ends round his scrotum and over his cock, and do it up tightly so that his ball bag was a tight sphere hanging right out in front of his thighs under his cock.

"Now I want the works," I commanded.

"A gentle masturbater first," my slave said. "To keep you worked up while I dress you." He selected a small vibrator not much thicker than a finger, and slid it up my cunt. That was the sort of feeling I'd like to have all day long, a gentle fullness that went on for ever. But then I screamed. My cunt was going wild, and incredible things were happening deep inside my vagina. My pelvis began to jerk and I had to grab my cunt with my hand.

"It's a vibrator," my slave said, "But it's only at half strength. Does my mistress not like it?"

"My god, it's incredible," I gasped. "I've never felt anything like it. Did you say this was a gentle one?"

"There are some far better ones in here. You may like to try them later, when you get used to this one."

Once the first shock was over, I was beginning to get used to the pulsing inside my cunt. It was no longer a delicious agony. It was simply a continuing bliss, like having my clit continually diddled.

Next my slave asked me to wet one of my aureola with my finger, and fitted a suction cup over it, twisting it on the aureole to get a good fit. Then he flipped a lever, and I exclaimed at the excruciating pleasure as if a mouth was fastened round my nipple and my aureole, sucking at them so hard I could hardly bear the pleasure.

"You suck the other nipple," I gasped. "As hard as you can, before you put that gadget on. And I'll see how it compares with the gadget." My slave put his mouth over my whole aureole, and sucked me into his mouth. I cried out again at the double delight. And when he operated the second suction cup the pleasure was so much more intense I wasn't sure I could stand it. The tingling in my cunt was almost forgotten.

"I've got a couple of girl friends coming in for coffee and birthday cake at ten," I said. "I don't know if I'll be able to face them if I'm feeling like this."

"Mistress is going to feel ten times as much pleasure," my slave said. "This is only the beginning."

He took out of his case a bright red shiny nylon brassiere. I'd never had a man fit a bra on my globes before. It was even more sexy than having a man remove it. Most of the bra was underneath my tits, lifting them tightly. The centers were cut right out, so that my nipples and the suction cups poked through. And the material fitted so tightly all round that my breasts were being forced out through the center holes.

The next item was a cute little pendant in the shape of a tiny bell which actually rang when you shook it. My slave knelt down in front of me, and once again lifted the fleshy hood over my clit, forcing the little nut out so that he could fasten the clip of the pendant onto it. Two similar bells he clipped to my two outer lips. "You'll jingle with every movement of your cunt," he said.

"Won't my panties stop them moving?"

"Your panties are designed to go nowhere near your cunt, Mistress," he assured me. "A cunt as pretty as this should never be enclosed."

By now my whole body was on fire. My nipples were bursting, my breasts felt as if a pair of hands was holding them tightly, my cunt was throbbing, and my clit and my cunt-lips were so engorged the pendant clips were nipping them like teeth.

My slave produced the skimpiest garter belt, and tightened it round my waist. I had to move over and stand in front of the pier glass so as to see what I looked like. The garter belt was in the same scarlet shiny nylon as the bra, and I both looked and felt like a stripper. Except that I was being dressed, not stripped.

Stockings were next. I'd never worn stockings before. My slave gently rolled them up to my thighs, his hands so caressing and exciting as they neared my crotch. This was far better than having a pair of clumsy hands hastily hauling down my panty hose. With the garters clipped to the stockings, I really looked like a whore. Even without the dildo inside my vagina driving me mad, the sight would have inflamed me.

My slave reached up to my cunt, and drew out the little masturbator. He got out of his case one which was longer and far thicker. In fact it was frighteningly long, so long I couldn't believe a vagina could take anything so immense.

"This one is for wearing all day, Mistress," he said. "Without the vibrator, it gives a wonderful feeling of deep pleasure. With the vibrator it has a very, very profound ffect."

He put a very realistic cock head between my lips, and pushed the dildo gently up into my cunt, twisting and pushing till it filled my vagina further up into my belly than any man's prick had ever done. "It fits right inside, and your lips can close over it and no-one need know it's there."

"I feel as if my lips are never going to close again," I moaned. But the new dildo was certainly a wonderful sensation, as if a humungous prick were permanently lodged inside my twat.

After all this, I still hadn't finished with undies. I stepped into the special panties my slave had told me about, and he pulled them up over my thighs, and on up over the cheeks of my ass. They were scarlet like the other undies, and fitted like the briefest of ordinary panties, and my slave made sure they came high up my ass, leaving plenty of my buns bare. His hands were exciting as they wandered over my butt and my belly. The special feature was that they were completely crotchless. Every feature of my genitalia was left exposed, and as I posed in front of the mirror my pink pubic mound protruded and the little bells were jingling.

It was apparently time to remove the suction cups from my nipples. The continuing thrills in my twat had made me forget all about them. When my slave removed them, the nipples inside projected from the aureoles like penises, red and distended. The aureola themselves were so engorged that they swelled out at the apex of the breasts, stretched smooth and shiny like the knob of my slave's cock. And the tight fitting bra made aureola and nipples press proudly through the cut outs in the center of the bra.

My slave stood behind me and admired what we could both see in the mirror, a most erotically decorated body that even excited me, so I wondered what it must be doing to him.

I got out a tight fitting blouse and a short skating skirt that I hadn't worn for years, and my slave put them on me. It seemed a pity to cover up that sexy underwear, but I could feel the effect of it with every movement I made. My breasts were bursting inside the bra, their tips swelling through the cut outs and thrusting the tight fitting blouse out like the figurehead of a sailing ship, every detail of my bloated nipples showing clearly through.

With every movement of my pelvis, the big dildo massaged my vagina until my twat felt like a mass of quivering, pulsating jelly. The clips on my labia and my clit were continually stimulating them. And the litle bells jingled as I moved. My skirt was so short that my naked thighs and my garters showed above the tops of my stockings, and the hem swirled out and up with every movement, showing the nakedness of my shaved twat as well.

I was so hopped up with sex, I hadn't stopped to think what my girl friends would think of the way I was dressed. Or what their reaction would be if my slave opened the door to them, stark naked as he was with an erection like a warrior's lance. I didn't have time to think about it. I was hardly dressed and my make-up on before the door chimes sounded.

"Let them in," I commanded.

I needn't have worried about their reaction to my slave. Irma had already warned them. They made no comment, but they were evidently delighted to see a naked hunk with balls like a stallion's and a cock ready to explode at any moment. They'd brought some gifts, and a small birthday cake topped with whipped cream. I sent my slave to make the coffee, and suddenly realized that was the first menial job he'd been required to do so far. While he was in the kitchen the girls were full of whispered comments. Mainly about the size of his prick. I hoped he'd be able to hold out, and wouldn't have to jerk himself off in the kitchen. I had plans for letting the girls share that erection.

"He's a slave," I said. "You can do anything you like to him. As long as you don't hurt him. The men have their topless taverns. Today we've got our own topless and bottomless coffee party."

"The men aren't allowed to touch," one of the girls said.

"We can touch as much as we like, wherever we like. He has to do whatever I say. I've been dreaming up some far out ideas, but if you've got any ideas you want to try, let's do it!"

As I moved, my little bells were jingling, so I lifted my skimpy skirt to show the girls where the jingles were coming from. They loved my shaved cunt, and I had to pull the skirt right up to show them the crotchless panties and the red garter belt. And then I undid the buttons of my blouse to show them my tumescent nipples and the sexy bra. I didn't tell them about the dildo deep in my cunt, because I felt kind of embarrassed about the fact that I was almost permanently masturbating.

When my slave came back with the coffee, I had him hand round the birthday cake. The first naked waiter I'd ever seen. As he stood in front of Sue Ann, she ran her hand up the inside of one thigh and took hold of the balls that were so tightly tied up under his prick. "I'm for balls myself," she said. "Can't do without a hot meat injection, but it's balls that really turn me on."

"Stand astride her legs and give her a close up of those beauties of yours," I commanded. My slave did as he was told. His pecker was thrust to within a few inches of Sue Ann's face, his scrotum in her hand just below. All conversation stopped as we watched her knead and caress and fondle his balls, holding the bag in her hand and squeezing it gently.

"Time out!" Darlene called after a few minutes. "Don't hog it. My turn now. Can I have him, Sylvie?"

I nodded to my slave. He moved to take up the same position in front of Darlene. It was cock that attracted her, you could tell. She clasped the great erection at its root, and forced it upward so as to gaze at the sensitive cleft on the underside of the swollen knob. Then she licked one finger, and tenderly traced round the protruding rim and up over the head and down to the cleft, and squeezed the shaft and slowly masturbated it.

shambles
shambles
153 Followers