Male Slave For Rent Ch. 03

Story Info
She has some whipped cream.
2.5k words
4.38
47.3k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shambles
shambles
153 Followers

Even though I was behind my slave and treated to a view of his ass cheeks that I hadn't examined before, I felt left out of things. So I leaned forward, slipping one hand between his thighs to where his balls hung below the pecker that was getting so much attention. I was able to empathize with Sue Ann. The handful of balls was a beautifully soft and tender thing to hold. And I had such a sense of power, knowing that I held his whole manhood in my hand.

Knowing how long my slave had been holding back another eruption of sperm, I was concerned that Darlene might just trigger it. So I told him to serve the coffee. No doubt he would have liked to continue being masturbated, but he was after all only the slave. And I had other plans.

"You girls are pretty crazy about whipped cream." I said. "I've got a whipped cream treat for you." I beckoned my slave over. I lifted his pecker, and spooned whipped cream from the top of the cake all over the balls that Sue Ann liked so much. "Here you are, Sue Ann, here's desert."

My slave stood astride her knees again, and Sue Ann licked every spot of cream off that tight scrotum. And then she took as much of his ball bag as she could into her mouth, and sucked on it. When she was finished I took my slave's pecker in my hand again, and lathered whipped cream all over the knob that was so engorged that its surface was stretched smooth and tight. "Your turn, Darlene," I said. Darlene delicately licked all round the rim and the head, tickling the underside for a while, and then opened her mouth and took in the whole bloated knob. I could see that she was sucking hard on it as if it was a lollipop.

I couldn't believe my slave could last much longer under all this masturbation, and if he was going to ejaculate it had better be for me. So once again I called time out, and slathered that magnificent cock with whipped cream . I wasted no time with delicacies. I couldn't wait to get that great red knob into my mouth. It was so large I had to open my mouth wide, and it was difficult sucking on it. But I could caress it with my tongue and masturbate the shaft with my other hand, and as I tongued its sensitive cleft and lubricated it with my saliva I felt the first throbbing at the base of my slave's prick. I was jerking him off slowly, but as the throbbing increased I thought I'd better jerk faster. And then the cock in my hand seemed to surge deep inside itself, and a moment later a jet of boiling cum filled the back of my mouth and mixed with the whipped cream. I knew I mustn't stop pulling him off now, just when he was beginning to shoot his load. My hand jerked him off faster, my tongue worked on his knob, and I sucked and sucked to drain every last drop of sperm out of his balls. My slave came and came, ejaculating those two foot long jets of jism into my mouth so hard that I had to swallow each load quickly to make space for the next.

I hadn't told the two girls about the dildo in my cunt, so they didn't know how close I was to cumming all the time I was talking to them. But all my movements were causing the dildo to send my vagina into spasm, my clit was on fire, and the cum pumping into my mouth was taking me over the edge. I couldn't cry out, my mouth was so full of cock, but I must have been making all sorts of noises. My hand grabbed under my skirt for my naked mound, to press my fingers against my clit and masturbate her to bring on the orgasm. But the clit clip was in the way, and it hurt, and the best I could do was put my fingers each side of my clit and try to stretch it.

And then I was cumming. My slave was still pumping my mouth full of cum, my thighs were wet with cunt juice, my cunt was in convulsions, and the little bells were ringing a carillon.

When I came down to earth, the girls were standing each side of me, eagerly watching my slave cumming into my mouth, and masturbating themselves as hard as they could go. It was a real cumming event!

I couldn't believe how well that sex hormone stuff was working. By the time the girls had gone and my slave had cleared away the remains of the coffee and cake, I was ready to go again. Perhaps I should say I was ready to cum again! I was standing in front of the mirror, admiring my long legs and my beautifully smooth naked crotch and jingling my little bells, when my slave came into the room.

"Is there anything more that Mistress desires?" he asked.

"You've got to be kidding!" I said. "The twelve hours isn't finished yet, and neither am I. There's still something I've never experienced. And I want to try it. I want to be eaten out."

"My mistress's desire shall be my pleasure," my slave said, and I thought "I'll bet it will be!"

"We'd better remove the little bells," he said, and got on his knees in front of me. Feeling his fingers on my clit and my cunt lips had me going all over again, and I opened my thighs wide so that he could get at every part of me better. But he wasn't going to eat me right there and then. He stood up, and lifted me easily in his arms and laid me on the bed, with my ass near the edge and my feet on the floor.

He put his hands under my knees and lifted them so that my heels rested on the bed touching my ass, and spread my thighs so wide apart I felt as though the dildo must come shooting out of my cunt. He took hold of the little string attached to it.

"We won't need this," he said. "It'll be in the way." He jerked out the dildo by the string, and having my cunt suddenly emptied with the suction trying to hold it in was like being raped in reverse.

He got some of the whipped cream from the kitchen and smeared every part of my vulva, and then squirted some from the can right up inside my cunt. Then he got on his knees in front of me, held my feet so that I was as good as pinioned in place, and started to eat. First he licked the cream out of my slit, sucking my little nut right into his mouth and licking it clean with his tongue. I'd never felt anything like it. It was so excruciating that I screamed, and grabbed his head and pressed his face into my twat and begged him not to stop. But there were better things to come, including me. He licked all round my inner labia, and then sucked them both into his mouth and nibbled them with his tongue. I don't know whether it was just the feel of his rough tongue, or the intimacy of having a man's mouth actually sucking at my cunt, but no groping and no fucking had ever been as heavenly as this.

His mouth pushed in between my lips, and then his tongue was probing up into my vagina. I've been explored by a lot of fingers, but this gentle tongue found every sensitive corner of my cunt, and played and caressed until every nerve was in spasm. My muscles clenched to try to hold that probing snake inside me for ever.

My slave's saliva was mixing with the whipped cream and the juice that must have been pouring out of me. I held his head, and rammed his face into my cunt, and ground my twat against his mouth to get that tongue even higher inside me. And I came with a long wailing cry, my whole pelvis thrusting against his face and the depths of my vagina in convulsion.

But fantastic as the orgasm was, it just wasn't somehow the orgasm to end all orgasms. I'd had some wonderful cummings, and experienced all sorts of delights I'd never had before. But still there was something lacking. I hadn't had a length of hard, hot cock thrusting deep inside me to give me the ultimate experience.

I let my feet dangle to the floor. Lying back provocatively on the bed, I looked up at him. "You've got one more job to do today," I said. "Fuck me! Fuck me like I've never been fucked before! Take me, use me, ream me out, fuck my brains out, screw the ass off me! In fact, let's go all the way---give me the ultimate experience! "

He looked in my eyes for a moment as if to make sure I really meant it. Then he licked his lips. He thrust his hand inside the waistband of my skirt and ripped the flimsy thing right off me and threw it across the room. Things were getting rough! Even after all those hours with my cunt showing through the cutaway crotch of my panties, I hadn't felt as naked and vulnerable as I did with my clothes being ripped violently off me like this.

He put his hand inside the neck vent of my blouse, and ripped the top two fastenings apart. Then he grabbed my hands and forced them above my head, pulled my blouse up over my head and up my arms as far as my elbows, and my arms were held as securely as if they'd been tied. He'd evidently done this before!

With my arms held back like that, my breasts were thrust out more even than they had been by the sexy bra, and I became aware how swollen they were and how tumescent my nipples still were. He looked at them and licked his lips, and I longed for him to bend down and suck them. But he hadn't finished stripping me. Those sexy crotchless panties were next. He grabbed the waistline and ripped them right out from under my ass and flung them to follow my skirt.

I was already feeling violated, stripped to my stockings and garter belt and bra. But he was going to leave those on me. They evidently inflamed him even more than they had me. He stood looking down at me where I lay stretched out practically naked on the bed, my twat shaved smooth and every private thing about me open to his hungry eyes. He began to masturbate a rod that had swollen over the constricting cock ring till I knew this was going to be no ordinary fucking.

He continued to stroke that great organ, moving round the bed toward my head so that it thrust out just above my eyes. He didn't need to speak. This was the punishment I had coming, was what he was saying.

The violence of the way he'd stripped me and the menace of his rampant prick threatening me had my heart beating wildly, almost with fear but also with excitement. My nipples and my aureoles were throbbing, crying out to his mouth to ease their unbearable tension. "Suck my nipples, please!" I gasped hoarsely. "They're bursting."

As if to show me that this was his show, not mine, he reached down one hand and took a nipple between his fingers, pinching it and rolling it, and rubbed one finger round and round the turgid aureole.

He noticed my pyjamas on the bed, and these seemed to give him an idea. He folded them into several layers, and laid them across my head and over my eyes. I was effectively blindfolded as well as bound. Suddenly there was a whole new dimension to my emotions. Being in the dark, blindfolded, brought real fear as well as excitement. I felt my ankles grabbed. My legs were forced apart and straight up in the air. I could feel him standing between my open thighs. I took a deep breath, knowing that fucking was what I'd wanted, but not so sure as I had been.

The hot head of his prick thrust up against my cunt lips, feeling its way for a moment. And then my next deep breath became a long, agonized gasp as I felt his whole body thrust forward between my thighs, my vagina blasted open, and the bloated rigid rod rammed straight up into the depths of my belly. I felt his balls slam against the cheeks of my ass, his legs forcing my thighs even wider apart, and I knew his cock was in as far as it could go.

And then it started. A slow, steady withdrawal till his knob was lodged just inside the entrance to my cunt and my muscles clenched to hold it inside me. Then a hot piston, driving back in to fill my belly again. I lost count of how many times he reamed me out, slowly, at his own pace, while he held my legs wide apart. Then gradually he increased the tempo, ramming me harder as the strokes speeded up, till as his balls slammed against my ass my whole body was rocking on the bed and my tits were flung around like jello.

It was fucking as I'd never imagined it. I had never before felt so dominated, so helpless to resist, so filled with apprehension, so used, so physically violated and so mentally debauched. And so thoroughly and deliciously fucked.

My tits were being flung about so much that my breath was coming in gasps and all I could say was, "God! Oh god!" over and over. But then I heard myself yelling. "I'm cumming! Oh god, it's wonderful. I'm cumming! Don't stop. Keep fucking me like this for ever. Fuck me! Rape me! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

And my slave obeyed. He kept fucking me. He kept raping me. His piston rammed in and out of me as if it would never stop, and I felt as if my cumming would never stop. And then suddenly he stopped dead, with his prick so far up inside me that I felt my belly must burst. And I felt a scalding ejaculation up near my navel.

Then he was pumping again, but slower, and his boiling cum filled me again and again, and I came all the more as I knew that it was my cunt that was making his prick explode.

He had fucked me brutally, and I had loved every moment of it. But brutal or not, when we had both lain panting for a long, long time, my slave picked me up and laid me tenderly on the bed, and lay down beside me and joined his mouth to mine in the first act of tenderness he had shown.

And when I woke up after years and years of deliciously debauched dreams, he had taken his little case and left me.

The end

shambles
shambles
153 Followers