Male Stripper Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the music was over he once again asked for his clothes.

"But we like you like this," Nicole smiled. She obviously wasn't ready to give them up. "Aren't we your last customer of the night? Why won't you just hang with us for awhile."

Jake sighed and plopped down on my couch. He grabbed the remote and turned on the TV. He was laying down and flipping through the channels. "Just let me know when you've brought my clothes out," he grumbled.

"Oh, movie time. Let's make popcorn!" Jennifer piped in. Everyone sat down and started watching a movie on HBO.

After several minutes I walked over to where Jake was lying on my couch. In a pouty voice I asked, "Are you mad at us?"

Jake looked me up and down for a long moment. I was still only wearing my bra and panties and I could feel his eyes exploring the curves of my body. I felt a strange mixture of awkwardness and desire the way he was looking me over. "Nah, I'm not mad. You girls are a riot."

"You look lonely over here. Want some company?" I asked shyly.

"Sure. There's room for both of us."

I had one of those big fluffy couches that could easily fit two people laying next to each other so I curled up beside him. I know I was just acting out on a fantasy, but it felt really good to have his strong arms wrapped around me. I laid my cheek on his chest and placed my hand on his belly. Ironically, the fact that he was wearing my panties didn't take anything away from his masculinity. It just made him seem strangely erotic and more desirable to me. It wasn't long before we both dozed off.

I don't know how much time had passed but I felt a light tap on my shoulder. It was Jennifer. Jake was snoring softly.

"Most everyone snuck out," Jennifer whispered. "Your stripper's clothes are on the chair over there. Don't do anything I wouldn't do," she giggled. "I'll lock the door behind me."

With that, I was left alone with Jake, laying next to him with his arm still around me. My hand was resting on his thigh barely touching the satiny material of the G-string he was wearing. In the glow of the television I could see just a hint of the tip of his penis trying to poke out from underneath the confines of the panties as he slept. I lifted a finger and gently stroked it along the flimsy material tracing the outline of his manhood.

He was starting to get aroused in his sleep as I continued to trace my fingers delicately along his thighs and lower belly occasionally brushing along his tight bulge. His penis was desperately trying to make an escape from the skimpy G-string.

Jake opened his eyes sleepily and had a confused look on his face as if he didn't know where he was. He looked down at me and I gave him a sexy smile. I shifted myself down to where my face was near his taut package. I blew lightly against the flimsy material as he let out a helpless moan. His growing erection was starting to stretch the tiny panties to maximum capacity. I licked his thighs and ran my tongue up to his belly. The head of his cock couldn't be held any longer and it finally made an escape from the top of the panties. I gently kissed it.

I had so much passion built up that I couldn't take it anymore. My loins ached with desire. I gave him a look that told him that I wanted him. He returned my gaze with the same look of desire. I had never thought I would ever have a one night stand. It just wasn't me, but I wanted to be fucked so bad. And I wanted to fuck him.

I stood up and motioned for him to follow me. I led him to my bedroom with a finger hooked under the string of the panties he was wearing. I got on my bed and he joined me. I pulled the panties down his legs giving his throbbing dick a much needed release. He eagerly unclasped my bra and then his hands caressed the roundness of my bare breasts. He then started to kiss them -- gently at first and then with hunger as he sucked my nipples and nibbled. I gave a shuddering moan.

Jake then grabbed my panties and savagely pulled them down my body. He came close to ripping them off. He gazed at my complete nakedness. He traced his fingers along the tan line that my bikini leaves. I keep my private region trimmed in a small triangle and he started rubbing his fingers gently along the tight patch of hair. I was so wet that he easily slid a finger inside of me. I was on my knees as he slowly explored inside of me. He came up behind me reaching his finger around to work on me some more. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my ass cheeks as he continued to explore. Then he found that magic spot.

"Oh, yes," I exclaimed softly, signaling that he was at that perfect place. He started to move his finger back and forth slowly and gradually built speed.

"Yes, yes, YES!" I could feel a monumental orgasm building that seemed to last forever. It lingered for the longest time at the pinnacle and then I burst into a state of passion. My whole body shook involuntarily from the climax. As good as it was, I still wanted more.

I gently laid him back on the bed and straddled him. I grabbed his cock and started rubbing it along the crevice of my pussy. The head of his penis was starting to glisten with my juices.

"You want this? You want some of my pussy?" I teased.

"Oh, yeah," he nodded eagerly.

I reached into my bedside table and pulled out a condom. I quickly unwrapped it. I held his fully erect penis and started to roll the condom on. At first, I wasn't sure it was going to fit since he had grown so big but I finally managed to get it on.

Once I had the condom securely on, I lifted myself onto him. I slid on him with ease and started a nice easy motion. My pussy quickly became accustomed to his presence and it seemed to tighten around him.

"Oh, wow! Oh, yeah!" I exclaimed with delight. This felt incredibly good. Absolutely amazing! As I bounced up and down on him, I could feel myself getting ready to come again so I adjusted my pace to hold off as long as possible. Hearing his manly grunts mixed with my squeals of delight made me want to come even more.

Right when we were both getting ready to explode, he put his hands on my hips and stopped my motions. We shifted positions and went at it again. This time he was on top of me. We would bring ourselves close to climax and then stop and change positions again. We even did a couple of positions that I had never done before. He put my legs over his shoulders which caused a really deep penetration. I could feel my eyes flutter and almost roll back in my head with that one.

We took turns shifting around and taking control until it was almost like a wrestling match. It was like a game to see who could end up on top. I think he let me have a chance a couple of times but he definitely had more strength and size. He grabbed me from behind until I was leaning forward with my hands on the headboard. He then thrust himself inside me.

He started fucking me hard from behind and his shaft seemed to reach the full depths of my pussy. I was nearly screaming with each thrust.

"Oh, YES, fuck me! I wanna be fucked hard!" It wasn't long before I could feel his cock throbbing like mad inside me. This set off a chain reaction inside me and we both climaxed at the same time. It was a single moment of pure ecstasy.

We both collapsed on the bed completely out of breath. I snuggled up to him with my arm draped over his chest and my leg over his thigh. It just felt comfortable to be in his arms after such passion and I was glad that he held me. We soon fell asleep naked in each others arms.

I don't know how much later it was when I woke up. Unbelievably, I was starting to feel incredibly horny again. I wondered if Jake had enough left in him to go one more round. I reached over to see if I could I could playfully wake him up but he wasn't there. He had left while I was asleep.

I let out a disappointed sigh but I wasn't going to allow myself to get worked up or emotional about it. I knew that it was only going to be a one night encounter and nothing else, but there's always something inside that wants more. I wasn't seeing anybody at the time and I wondered how long it would be before I would have another passionate night like that. It was the last and most likely the only one-night stand I'll ever have but it was worth it just this once. At least I would have some great memories to take with me and fantasize about. I was amused to discover that Jake must have taken my panties with him when he left. I guess he wanted a souvenir. Who knows? Maybe he secretly enjoys wearing them.

12