Male Sub Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandy let him down and untied him. Allen placed his hands behind him when clear of the rope, per his training. She put the leather cuffs back in place and buckled them shut. They left the garage, went through the kitchen and back down to the basement. Once there, she ordered him to kneel back against the pillar as before. He obeyed, of course, and Brandy secured him as he was before Carla's arrival.

"I'll be back in a while, pet," she said, stroking his head as if petting a dog. She turned and headed for the staircase.

He made a sound through his ball gag. Brandy turned and he gestured her to return with a motion of his head. She returned. "Yes?"

Allen eyed her panty-covered pussy longingly, making sniffing sounds. Brandy smiled. Men are such simple creatures, she thought with amusement. But she obliged and pulled the footstool from behind the pillar. She stepped up onto it, leveled her left thigh and pressed her crotch into his face. Allen sniffled, nuzzled and waggled his head around against the white cotton covering her daintily trimmed bush, drawing the delightful musk of her deep into his nose. Brandy watched, stroking his head as one would stroke a cat lying on a sun-soaked windowsill.

She stepped down after five minutes, but only because her thigh muscles were getting tired. She knew Allen would pleasure himself on her feminine scent all day and half the night if she let him; it was the only way he could enjoy her pussy more often than the once-weekly orgasm she permitted. His penis was again at full staff, Brandy noticed, as she put the stepstool back.

Allen watched, satisfied, as Mistress Brandy went to the steps and headed upstairs. Her small and tight butt was swinging nicely under her snug white cotton panties in just the way he liked. Her bare, perky boobs swayed slightly with her movements. Then she disappeared from sight and the overhead lights went off a moment later. Allen settled back within his restraints, his cock standing tall and proud, and waited for her to return. He knew it would be great when she did.

12