Male Sub Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very well." Brandy buckled the loose wristcuff and tucked the strap's tongue under its retainer loop. Allen sat down as Brandy hopped back onto the gyno table, spread her legs and rested them in the supports. At her gesture, he resumed licking.

Brandy watched him over the next ten minutes. He was doing a great job, as usual, but she was concerned. What if Maribel blabbed anyway? Would it damage their careers? Would they be ostracized? Would they be separated via transfer to different departments? Would one or both if them get fired? They were consenting adults, to be sure, but BDSM was one of the most misunderstood fetishes out there. It wasn't nearly as freaky as infantilism, for example, but it did tap into a dark place in the human psyche—a dark place many bland and vanilla souls were unwilling to venture.

Uncharacteristically, Allen stopped his tonguing and looked up at her. "You look worried, Mistress."

She sighed. "Yeah."

"There is no evidence and Maribel is young. Just nineteen. Her story, presuming she tells it, could simply be written off as her imagination or rumor-mongering."

"I shouldn't have taken the risk," Brandy grumbled. "I did with Carla and look what happened." Which was true; Brandy showed her friend Carla how a Mistress whips her slave, using the light-duty rubber whip instead of the blacksnake. But Carla duped her and let fly with a lash with the blacksnake, cutting a painful groove into his body. That was three months ago and the path of the lash was still visible.

"Let me take your mind off it, Mistress," he said gently.

"I doubt you can—" she shrugged "—but you can try."

"Yes, Mistress." Allen lowered his head and resumed licking her. This time, however, he ignored the standing orders and went for her clitoris. Within a minute, Brandy was writhing all over the gynecologist's table—panting, gasping, twitching and mewling. Her first orgasm came within three minutes. Four more followed within two more minutes.

It was just what his diminutive Mistress needed to forget her cares for awhile.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Copyright © 2008 by the author, John W. Adams, Jr. All rights reserved.

12