Male Sub Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five minutes passed. Maribel wasn't weeping, whining or excessively struggling to escape, so Brandy decided everything was okay. "You two keep each other entertained while I do my Pilates," she instructed, walking toward the big-screen TV. It was turned on and a disc was fed into the DVD player. Her high heels were kicked off and replaced with white ankle socks, then she began her routine.

Allen watched hungrily as his Mistress stretched and moved erotically through her exercise routine. Only her white cotton bikini panties kept her from being fully nude as her toned muscles rippled and moved under her taut, blemish-free skin. Brandy did her Pilates with him bound to the pillar at least once a week—but this was the first time he had his rock-hard riding horse cradled within the warm, moist and willing mouth of a female submissive! He felt his testicles working as testosterone built up in his blood.

Meanwhile, Maribel tried to keep her tongue from instinctively stroking the erection lodged in her mouth. She knew he was watched Brandy exercise and knew men were more visually stimulated than women. Her inadvertent oral stimulation and Brandy's deliberate visual stimulation might combine to cause him to orgasm and expel his seed down her throat. She didn't want that to happen, but there was no escaping the possibility—especially if she couldn't teach her tongue to leave that tubular intruder alone! Maribel twitched and wiggled in her unaccustomed bondage, her wide eyes turned up to look at her own reflection in the male sub's girlwatcher shades. There was little else she could look at, after all.

Meanwhile, Brandy went about her exercises. She pretended to ignore the two people in bondage behind her, but she was paying attention to their sounds. Allen would let off an occasional quivering breath or appreciating groan as Maribel made the occasional small whimper or groan. The video had another twenty minutes to run; she would release them once the credits started to roll.

Time passed. Maribel endured her bondage, the hardness in her mouth and the tingling horny blaze in her pussy. Allen endured his bondage, the moist tongue fighting his blazing boner for room, and the nearly overwhelming urge to spew his inseam soldiers down Maribel's throat. Brandy enjoyed her Pilates routine and her sense of complete power over her two willing submissives.

The DVD finally ended and Brandy shut off the player and TV before going to inspect how Allen and Maribel fared. They were still as she put them, of course. Maribel had red patches on her knees from kneeling on the carpet. What part of Allen's cock she could see was damp with saliva and a darker shade than normal; she knew he was ready to climax. "That was fun, wasn't it?" she asked rhetorically. Neither answered because of their gags as Brandy started to untie the collar rope.

The young woman pulled clear of the penetrating erection. Brandy then untied her ankles and knees before helping her to stand. The spider gag came out last. "Thank you, ma'am," Maribel said with relief, clearing her throat.

"Did he climax?"

"No, ma'am."

"That's good. Now we'll move to phase two and you will provide oral to me. If you do well, my slave will provide you with whatever type of fucking you desire."

Maribel looked bewildered. "I don't understand, ma'am."

"You know," she said with a shrug. "Doggie style, reverse missionary, whatever."

"I am only familiar with the man on top position, ma'am."

Brandy belated remembered her trainee was nine years younger than her own twenty-eight years. "Do a good job giving me head and we'll expand your horizons."

My horizons have been expanded halfway to Pluto as it is! Maribel thought with amazement. Aloud she merely said, "yes, ma'am." Brandy gestured her toward the gyno table and ordered her to sit on the stool.

Allen watched, still restrained to the pillar, hoping to catch Mistress taking down her panties. He turned his head away to the right but swiveled his eyes back to watch, hoping the mirrored lenses of his shades would save the day—slaves were not to watch their Masters or Mistresses undress. Brandy was explaining this to her trainee as she put on her bra behind Maribel's back. Then she drew the snug white cotton dainties down her legs as Allen—apparently forgotten for the moment—happily watched. His boner was already as taut as a suspension bridge's cables, but it somehow managed to get even stiffer.

Brandy put them on the table, then darted a look at Allen. His face was turned away, but that meant nothing behind the mirrored shades. She stomped over to him. "Did you watch me take my panties down?" she demanded, hands on her naked hips. He shook his head no; standing orders specified he wasn't to attempt speech while gagged. "I think you did." Allen shook his head no. "You're lying!" He shook his head no. "You had the perfect opportunity." He nodded yes in agreement. "So you did watch!" Again Allen shook his head no. "But there is no way for me to be sure because of the shades, right?" He nodded yes. "So it could be you just got away with a crime." He tipped his head slightly to his left as if to wordlessly admit the possibility existed.

Brandy glared at her own reflection in his girlwatcher glasses, looking annoyed. She sensed he was lying to her but could not be sure his eyes were averted when her panties came down. "All right, slave," she said with resignation. "I couldn't tell because of the shades. It just might be you got away with it this time, buster!" She shook a finger of warning at him. "Don't think I won't remember this!" Brandy strode back to the gyno table and hopped up on it. She spread her legs, placed them in the supports and gestured Maribel to get her mouth busy.

Maribel cautiously lowered her head and took a couple of careful licks, then began to nibble and kiss her sex as her confidence grew. After a few minutes, she glanced up at Brandy's face to judge her reactions. She had been watching for this and Brandy smacked the top of her head. "Eyes down, trainee!" she barked. "It doesn't matter how well you're doing because you're carrying out your orders!"

Allen watched his Mistress get her pussy eaten. He knew they wouldn't be adding Maribel as a third participant; Brandy didn't have room for another live-in submissive in her house. They might have twice-a-month training sessions for the continued exploration of the trainee's submissive side, but that would be all. He contented himself by admiring Mistress' open legs and Maribel's naked and amazing ass while they were involved.

Brandy judged her trainee's inhibitions were slipping away nicely—her tongue gained talent as her experience grew. She watched her tongue probe her feminine groove without struggling to get away or free her arms from their box-tie. It was getting more and more difficult to hide her natural reactions to the probing tongue.

Meanwhile, Maribel was amazed at herself and her performance. She had instinctively slipped into a lesbian mindset of putting herself in her partner's position and licking her vagina as she would like to be licked. The taste, texture and scent were alien to her—but it was quite pleasant! She doubted she could ever give up her need for cock, but Maribel reasoned she could at least hold her own if she ever got sent to prison.

Ten minutes passed. "All right, trainee. Your standard orders are lifted. Bring me to orgasm." Allen and Brandy watched as Maribel expended the explorations of her tongue to include the clitoris.

In less than a minute, Brandy had her eyes closed as involuntary quivers and erratic breathing started to take hold. Allen watched as she slipped a hand inside her bra to stimulate a nipple as she writhed on the gyno table. Her quivers and breath rushes gave way to more aggressive twitches, louder groans and sighs of passion. Maribel tracked her movements and sped up her actions. Allen watched as Brandy's back suddenly heaved forward, her fists pounding the side of the gyno table as she fought the urge to steer her trainee's head. A thin runnel of pre-come fluid dripped to the floor from Allen's ignored hard-on; were it not for the restraints holding him affixed to the pillar, he'd grab his tubular friend and masturbate to orgasm! He'd worry about getting the punishment of ten lashes later.

A few minutes later, Brandy went stiff and climaxed. Her toe joints snapped from her feet being curled so hard. Maribel felt the trembling she had induced and just kept right on going; she would stop only when ordered to stop. Brandy relaxed from her orgasm, panted hard for a few seconds and went rigid again as another wave overpowered her.

Five orgasms later, Brandy reluctantly pushed her trainee's head away. It was getting too intense and she needed a few moments to compose herself. "Damn, that was good!" she wheezed, trying to focus her eyes.

"Thank you, ma'am. It was my first time."

"And it's not your last time, trainee!" Maribel smiled as Brandy gestured her back so she could stand.

"How else might I serve you today, ma'am?"

"You're done serving for today, trainee. I think it's time we expanded your sexual horizons a bit more." She went on to explain how her male sub—whose name was being kept from Maribel for the time being—was rewarded for good behavior on Fridays with unfettered sexual access and equality for a given length of time. "My pet would surely love the chance to fuck your young and tight twat." Brandy looked at Allen. "What do you think, pet? Want to rock her world doggie-style?"

Hell yeah! Allen thought happily. His gag was still in place so he nodded with vigorous enthusiasm. Maribel giggled at his reply.

Brandy gestured toward the sawhorse. Maribel saw its top rail was padded, and it had a set of PVC cups bolted to one set of legs and a set of handlebars from an old bicycle on the other. With some verbal instruction and physical assistance, Mistress Brandy got her trainee arranged atop the sawhorse. Her knees were roped into the PVC knee cups and two more placed over her torso, one at waist level and another at shoulder height. The handlebars went unused since her arms were still box-tied.

Brandy went to release Allen as Maribel dealt with her feelings. She felt much more exposed now with her butt in that position and bare-naked to boot. There was no escape and she sure as hell needed something long, strong and powerful banging around in her beaver! She watched in the mirror in front of her as Mistress Brandy and her so-called "pet" approached and admired her naked, upturned ass. The male, she saw, was completely untied—but he still wore the leather hood and girlwatcher glasses.

"I'd call that butt quite spankable, wouldn't you, pet?" Maribel watched him in the mirror as he nodded agreement. She also watched as Brandy reached between her open legs and gently caressed her slit. Her fingers were uncommonly gentle since she was accustomed only to a man's heavier touch. "She's wet and waiting for you." Then to Maribel—"I have two types of condoms, ribbed and tickler. What's your preference?"

"Ribbed, ma'am."

Allen nodded and opened the proper packet. Both women watched as he rolled the ribbed rubber onto his too-huge member. Maribel licked her lips nervously; she knew the vagina could expand enough to deliver a baby, but she was still nervous as she'd never had such a big cock in there before.

The condom in place, Allen stepped up and fondled her firm fanny. His strong hands felt warm and welcome as he stepped closer still and got himself aligned. A hand was used to guide the prow of his manly missile into her docking port.

Maribel felt it tunnel into her and she flexed her pelvis by instinct to accommodate it. The underside slowly slid over a previously unknown sensitive spot and her eyes flickered shut as a pleading groan escaped her lips. "I think he just discovered your G-spot, trainee."

"So did I, ma'am," Maribel whimper/whispered. Brandy and Allen exchanged amused glances as he began to stroke her.

Untold bolts of wondrous sexual energy and excitement lanced through her body as she tried to flex her hips backwards to meet his leisurely thrusts. "Harder," she somehow managed to croak.

Allen heard and started a one-in-four cycle—one hard and quick inward thrust after three slow and gentle thrusts. This always drove Brandy half-insane; since she and Maribel were both women, it was logical to assume it would do likewise for her.

Results were gleaned in less than a minute as Maribel had a minor rippling orgasm. Allen and Brandy watched as her back hitched upwards like a cat being petted on a sensitive spot of its spine. They also noticed she was working her box-tie bindings with more vigor—was she trying to escape or stimulating herself by struggling?

"Increase to a two-in-four thrusting cycle, my pet," Brandy ordered as she went to their storage box. He complied and thrust firmly into Maribel's sopping and needy pussy with every other inward stroke. Brandy returned with a wand vibrator and tripped the switch. It was an older model and comparatively loud; Maribel looked up with needy, bleary eyes when she heard it. She watched as Brandy reached around her bound body and touched the tip to her clit.

Maribel jerked hard against her bondage as a startled screech ripped its way out of her. Allen could feel the vibrations in his shaft through her enveloping pussy and sped up his thrusts. Brandy moved the wand around almost lazily as Maribel squirmed and struggled. Allen grabbed her ass and used it as a handle as he continued to guide his schooner into the shelter of her harbor.

Maribel's bound body jerked, wiggled, thrust, squirmed, twisted and writhed all over the sawhorse with all her strength as pleading, panting and inarticulate sounds flowed from her parted, trembling lips. It occurred to her that she was their helpless fucktoy, to be tormented, teased and pleased as they desired—and she loved it! There was no way she could go back to the vanilla world of straightforward sex; nothing compared to this, and she hadn't even climaxed yet!

Brandy knelt beside the sawhorse while keeping the wand vibrator on Maribel's clit. She wondered what her Mistress was going to do when she lowered her lips to her nearest nipple. It was gently suckled as the wand vibrator's speed was stepped up. Maribel jerked hard and went as tightly rigid as a piece of steel I-beam. Merciless waves of mind-blowing orgasmic power roared over and through her petite body. Her voice sounded like a hundred screaming demons being fried alive as those waves rocketed through her mind, body, genitals and consciousness.

Allen had been trying to hold back his own climax, but seeing her erupt caused his own sexual lift-off. His manpole fired off billions of semen seeds into the containing condom. He was dimly aware of the muscles of Maribel's young vagina clenching his penis during his orgasm, as if it was a lifeline to eternity.

Brandy withdrew the wand and stood back to watch as her submissives rested and regained their senses. There was a small tear on Maribel's cheek and she reached down to brush it gently away. Then she did a deep knee bend beside her trainee, gently stroking her hair. "Mistress," she whispered.

"You have earned the right to address me as Mistress," Brandy said.

"Thank you, Mistress."

"And we thank you for injecting a bit of newness into our own relationship."

"I can't ever go back to everyday, straightforward sex, Mistress."

"Now you know the power of the Dark Side," quipped Brandy in a fakely deep voice, paraphrasing a line from the Star Wars movies. Maribel and Allen chuckled, because that was more than the truth.

Maribel knew she could never go back. Just one stroll down the BDSM path had led to her desire to take up permanent residence therein. She wondered how she could explain her newfound needs to future boyfriends and sexual partners who had not yet summoned the courage to explore their own inner dark limits. But no matter—explain it she would. Allen had explained himself to Brandy and now they understood each other better than either had previously understood themselves. Even if it took years, Maribel knew she would search out a compatible Dominant Master of her own, one who would understand the rare gift of submission given to him. She had come to realize something during her first venture into the BDSM world—

It was good to be understood.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Coming soon! Male Submissive Chapter Eight — Pleasuring Her Panties

Copyright © 2008 by the author, John W. Adams, Jr. All right reserved.

12