Malefactor Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smelled cooked food and I could tell it was miles away. I ran towards the aroma and it was a farm house. I snuck in, luckily the family was eating downstairs and I procured some clothing. I waited until it was dark to sneak into the kitchen to grab some food. I thought they were all asleep, but I was shot and the force knocked me over. I got up in pain and tried to explain I was just hungry, but they shot again. I covered myself, but this time the buck shots didn't hit me. They were suspended in air. They aimed again and I put up my hands for them to stop and light came out of my hands. I didn't kill them, but I left.

For the next three years I spent on the road learning my new powers. Come to find out many people also have powers of their own whether they were born, created, or gained it somehow. It had become a new age, and those without power were fucked.

12