Malik The Vampire Prince

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to fuck me as hard as you can," Kayla said, gritting her teeth and locking eyes with me. I nodded, and rubbed my dick as she straddled me. Kayla impaled herself on my dick, until it was sheathed inside her womanhood. At last we were one. I looked up at her, gazing at this wild, strange and beautiful young woman, and smiled.

"As you wish," I said, and I wrapped my arms around Kayla and thrust into her. Hard and fast we made love, or fucked, whatever you want to call it. Kayla squealed in delight as I pumped into her. For hours we went at it, until even my vampire's body felt a twinge of exhaustion, near dawn. I lay in Kayla's arms, looking at this beautiful woman who looked up at me adoringly. Kayla rests her head against my chest. She can't hear my heartbeat but I can hear hers. It's...slower than I thought it should be. Guess I wore her out.

To Kayla, I am Malik Diop, Carleton University alumni, warehouse worker, and a taciturn brother struggling to make ends meet in cold-ass and covertly racist Ottawa. If only that were true. I am a vampire. My heart doesn't beat. My flesh is cold...until I drink the blood of the living. I must be in darkness when the sun rises in the sky...or I will die a fiery death.

"Stay a while, we can have breakfast this morning, I've got something to tell you," Kayla whispers, sensing my hesitation. It's four o'clock in the morning. Within an hour or so, dawn will come. I kiss Kayla tenderly, and make up some excuse about needing to get ready for work at the warehouse. Kayla looks disappointed, but I promise to make it up to her that very night. We kiss, and then I sneak out of her dorm.

At this hour, the local buses are not exactly active, and it's going to take me quite a while to get from the Carleton University campus to my spot in Vanier. I take a cab, and surely enough I get there in twenty minutes. I return to my lair, and once again, I am safe and sound in the darkness. The sun rises in the sky, depriving me of my power and vitality, and I have no choice but to wait for the darkness.

For some reason, the death-like state of the vampire's daytime slumber eludes me. I lie awake, and think of Kayla Channing. I finally admit to myself that I want to live, truly live, not just survive. I want to take Kayla to movie theaters and restaurants, even if I can only imbibe fluids. I want to be with her and make her happy. I smile to myself as I remember our night of passionate lovemaking. I've fucked a lot of women and quite a few men. Hell, that's what got me into this mess in the first place. Still, it's different when I'm with her...

"Oh damn," I shake my head, mad at myself as I suddenly realize something. Earlier, when Kayla and I lay in bed together, her heartbeat was irregular, and I do remember something peculiar about her scent. At the time, mad with lust, and eager to make love to this captivating young woman, I dismissed what my vampire's senses told me. Now I know better. Kayla's heart rate is irregular and her scent is wrong because she's gravely ill. One of those ailments that afflict many mortals, and often claim their lives.

As a vampire, I can smell when someone has HIV, cancer, leukemia, and a variety of lethal illnesses. I typically avoid such people because their blood isn't pure. A vampire cannot get sick. Still, we prefer the blood of healthy people because it's more nourishing. All of a sudden, Kayla's reckless behavior makes sense. What kind of young woman, university student and all that, throws herself at a young man she's just met? A young woman with nothing to lose. One who knows she's dying.

"Not if I can help it," I tell myself, and I smile. A few nights later, Kayla Channing was found unresponsive by the security team at the university campus. She was taken to the Ottawa General Hospital, where she was pronounced dead. A few days later she was buried at the Beechwood Cemetery in the east end, not far from where I stay, actually. That night, when Kayla awakened as a new vampire, I was there to greet her.

"Malik, what's happening to me?" Kayla asked, panic in her voice, after I dug her out. I looked at her and smiled, then embraced her. Unlike me, Kayla would not be alone in this night world, without a guardian or protector. I sat her down and talked to her, explaining the facts of vampire life to her. Kayla didn't listen. My favorite fiery redhead glared at me angrily.

"So, because you somehow discovered I had cancer, you turned me into this without my permission?" Kayla asked, anger in her voice, and I smiled sheepishly. What's a guy supposed to say in a situation like this? In the movies, we'd fall in love and go wandering the world together, like eternal lovers. Real life doesn't work out like that, unfortunately.

"Kayla, you know I care about you, I couldn't stand by and let you die," I said pleadingly, but Kayla would hear none of it. I stood there, helplessly, watching as Kayla walked out of the Beechwood Cemetery, and out of my life. There was so much that I wanted to say to her. So many things I wanted to explain. So much for her to know. I wanted to tell Kayla what she meant to me, but I couldn't.

"Stay away from me, Malik, you turned me into a monster, next time I see you, I will find a way to kill you!" Kayla said, and then she left. For a long time I stood there, wondering what I should have said or done. That's when it hit me. The final cruelty of the vampire existence. We're alone. The movies have gotten it oh so wrong. Vampires can't stand their own kind. We cannot love or be loved. We're parasites. That's all.

Nabil, the vampire who made me, why did he do it? I don't know. All I know is that I hate him and if I see him again, only one of us will live. Kayla, my sweet Kayla, why did I bring her into the nightmare existence of the undead? I don't know. I don't think there are psychiatrists for vampires, so I can't tell you why I did what I did. Or perhaps I can. I didn't want to be alone. I wanted Kayla to be my lover and eternal companion. Kayla the mortal woman, the Carleton University student, might have loved me. Kayla the vampire cannot love me or anyone, not even herself. For she is a monster, and it's all because of me.

When night fell, I headed to downtown Ottawa and made my way to Catherine Street. I went to the Bus Terminal, and boarded a bus bound for the City of Montreal, Quebec. I'm leaving Ottawa behind. Making a fresh start. I've spent too much time in this dismal little town anyway. I'm leaving it behind, along with all the pain and misery. What will become of Kayla? I cannot say. I wish her the best. As for Nabil, if I ever see him again, I won't attack him, I think. Not unless he's hostile. I'll ask him why he made me.

I am Malik Diop, born in Senegal, raised in provincial Ontario, and now bound for the City of Montreal, Quebec. I shall make a fresh start in la belle province. Just a stranger on the Greyhound bus, that's me. I was raised Muslim, but haven't prayed since I became one of the undead. Are vampires allowed to pray? I am a fiend who drinks human blood. Can the Supreme Being care for one such as myself? I don't know. I do hope that someday, somewhere, I shall find peace.

12