Mall Adventure

Story Info
Aimee is taught a hard lesson.
2.9k words
3.44
78.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Funlite2x
Funlite2x
21 Followers

Aimee was not the most beautiful girl you've ever seen but she was a tall natural blonde with a Nordic athletic features. She was lean and incredibly healthy. Like the girls you've seen on the cover of health magazines stepping up to a Tee, or walking onto the Tennis Court flashing one of those million dollar smiles. She was lightly tanned with firm skin that looked outstanding in a white tennis skirt. She was not over muscled but she just radiated health on the hoof. When you picked up and looked at one of those health magazines in the doctor's office and was pretending you were reading about health, what you were really doing was having a fantasy about this cover girl. That would be Aimee.

Aimee had that universal look of innocence and in truth she was an innocent. At 18 she was still a virgin and had never committed a serious sin but she had plenty of girl friends who were just her opposite. They told her incredible stories of drinking alcohol, shop lifting and even sex in the back seats of cars and seedy motels. Aimee was not so innocent that she didn't fantasize about some of these activities but she had never had the nerve to actually act on any of them.

This hot summer day Aimee was bored and decided to go shopping at the mall. It would be cool inside and she wanted to look at some different colored watches to complement her various outfits. Because it was hot outside she decided to dress light so she slipped on a pair of her favorite white panties and a short cream colored cotton skirt and a bright pink cotton tank top. White socks and bright white athletic shoes. She often went without a bra because she didn't really need one to contain her firm perky 34 C breasts. She went light on the makeup for the same reason... she just didn't need much to accent her natural beauty.

A clerk has set out a tray of watches for her approval but was then called away by another customer who was returning a purchase. Aimee examined several watches and discovered they were exactly what she wanted but they were far more expensive than she had imagined. Suddenly she was overcome with the desire to have two of the watches but could only afford one so she slipped one in her purse and nervously agreed to buy the other when the clerk returned to her.

On the inside she was shaking like a leaf and shocked at her own behavior and if she had an opportunity to return the watch she would have but the clerk never left her alone again. So she paid for the one watch and strolled away from the jewelry counter and browsed through the clothing department trying to figure a way to give the watch back without embarrassing herself any further then she already felt.

Finally, unable to solve her problem she started for the door to the parking lot. She failed to notice a large black male security guard standing near the exit talking to one of the store's female employees. As Aimee stepped out the door both the security guard and the women followed her and the women took Aimee by the arm and said;

"Excuse me young lady would you mind showing me the watch you have in your purse that you failed to pay for?"

Aimee's heart was suddenly in her throat and was beating so fast she could hardly breathe, but she knew she was caught. The woman turned to the security guard and said;

"Take her into custody Gary." Turning to Aimee she said;

"Please go with Gary, he will escort you to the security office."

Trying to swallow her heart Aimee followed the big black guard named Gary and the women followed her deep into the interior of the store and down a flight of stairs and down a long hall to the back of the store to a door marked security. Aimee was becoming more frightened by the minute but felt she had no choice but to comply.

As she entered the door she saw two other security guards sitting at desks, one black and one Mexican. Both looked up at her as they entered. What she didn't notice was the women who had been following them didn't enter as the heavy door closed behind her and she could hear it lock. Suddenly she was alone with three male uniformed guards and was told to stand in front of one of the desks and empty her purse. As expected the watch with the price tag still attached spilled out on the desk.

The guard who had escorted her read her the law pertaining to shoplifting and explained she could spend a year in jail and/or a $5,000 fine. He explained that he was not inclined to call the police over a first time event but she would need to submit to a search for additional merchandise, pay a $200 store fine and sign a No Trespass Warrant forbidding her to ever shop at the Mall again. Then he was silent for a long moment to give her time to think about what he had said.

Aimee's mind was spinning. She could not allow herself to be arrested and end up in jail or cause her parents to pay a $5,000 fine. On the other hand she knew she didn't have any other merchandise to be found during a search. But, she didn't have $200 to pay a store fine either and it would be very embarrassing not to be able to shop at the Mall again. How could she explain this to her Mom and friends? Clearing her throat Aimee said;

"I don't have any other merchandise, but I don't have $200 either."

Gary said; "We can probably work something out for the fine, but the search is mandatory whether we call the police or not." So step over here please. Directing Aimee to stand next to an upside down U shaped bar mounted in front of the three sided mirror.

Gary said "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue please." "Let me see under your tongue."

Aimee did as she was told.

Gary Said; "Please remove those shoes and socks." Aimee was surprised and said "Why?"

Gary said; "Just do as you're told please Miss. You're not allowed to ask questions."

Aimee took off her shoes in a state of confusion and stood there in her bare feet.

At this point the other two guards walked over and stood watching her.

Gary said. Now the tank top please."

"I'm not taking off my top." Aimee sputtered in shock.

"Your choice, take it off or we will take it off for you." said Gary

Seeing the other two guards grinning now Aimee believed they would do it ands she didn't want them touching her so, turning a bright shade of red she slipped the top over her head trying to keep her bare breasts covered with her arms.

"All right." Gary said"Now lift one breast at a time and show us there is nothing hidden underneath them."

Aimee could hardly believe what she was hearing, but the looks on their face told her they were serious, so she lifted one breast at a time while burning with a bright blush.

Gary said "Ok now off with the skirt please."

"Please don't make me do this." Aimee pleaded tear welling up in her eyes.

"Common girly, lets get this over with... off with he skirt." Gary said

Tears spilling over and running down her cheeks Aimee slipped out of her skirt and stood before three sets of gawking eyes.

Now the panties sweetheart, and don't give me any trouble or we will take them off for you" Said Gary.

Tears now falling on Aimee's breasts as she silently bent forward to remove her panties

"Now, listen carefully Aimee." "Stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulder with, grip the bar in front of you with both hands a shoulders with apart and squat like you were going to pee."

Totally submissive now Aimee did as she was told. Despite the tears in her eyes she could see herself totally exposed in the three sided mirror and she could see the guards all watching her closely while Gary slid a flat mirror between her legs and laid it on the floor so they could actually see her crotch.

Gary said; "Now I want you to cough forcefully three times to dislodge anything you might have placed in your pussy."

Sobbing openly now Aimee again did as she was told. Each time she coughed the grin on the guards face grew wider.

"Finally keeping your hands on the cross bar I want you to stand." Said Gary. This left Aimee standing but bent at the waist. She could see Gary putting on a pair of rubber gloves and to her horror she instinctively knew what was coming next.

"One more body cavity to check." Gary said and moved close to Aimee placing one hand on her shoulder to keep her from moving away from him and he pushed one lubed finger of his other hand up her ass hole. Swirled it around and then two fingers explored her completely before standing and ripping off the gloves and putting them in a trash can.

Totally exhausted and shamed by this experience Aimee was too weak to stand without the support of the bar but stand she did. Gary towered over her and said. "Now, while you're naked might be the best time to talk about that $200 fine." "What do you think guys? Can we negotiate a settlement for that $200 fine?" What would it take for you to forget that fine?

Jim said, "I've always wanted to watch a little white girl suck my cock."

Jose said, "I've always wanted to fuck a white girl.

Gary said, "Actually you could do both of those things at the same time Aimee."If you're willing to do that I'll think of something to finish paying off the fine?

As traumatized as Aimee was she thought of some of her girl friends actually bragging about enjoying sex so she reasoned it might not be as bad as she feared and the fact remains she didn't have $200 and could not let herself be arrested, she just couldn't? So she agreed.

Jim pulled down his pants and sat on a straight backed chair. Aimee's eyes bugged out at the sight of Jim's cock. It was at least 7 inches long and thick and uncircumcised. It was the nastiest looking thing she had ever seen. She could not believe she had agreed to suck on this absolutely nasty appendage. She began to plead as Gary forced her down on her knees.

"Please, please don't make me do this, pleaseeeee!" Aimee's plea was cut off by a sob strangling her. Gary forced her close to Jim who grabbed her hair and pulled her against his large wet cock.

"Open your mouth bitch." Jim said as he smacked Aimee so hard it nearly knocked her off her knees. When her head stopped spinning she felt that nasty cock between her lips and try as she might to push it out with her little pink tongue Jim forced it deeper and deeper into her mouth and with a grip on her hair began using her face as a tool to masturbate himself. And when the head of his cock began pressing into her throat Aimee was gagging and struggling to breathe and getting the full taste of that wet nasty cock filling her mouth as snot began to run from her nose.

She didn't have time to really puke because now she felt the Mexican Jose behind her and he was sliding his cock in her pussy which she was surprised to discover was dripping wet not only from his precum but her own juice were flowing as well. And they were double ending her as Jose pushed inside her Jim was pulling out of her throat and as Jim pressed into her throat, Jose was pulling out and they seemed to keep perfect timing giving Aimee no moment of peace, no rest, no mercy. Fucking her faster, harder, deeper and unbelievably she was becoming aroused beyond belief. Wrapping her arms around Jim she began sucking him with a passion no matter the taste or smell even as Jose was helping himself to her virginity. Blood and cum was running down her thighs even as cum, spit and snot was running down her chin and mixing with the tears spilled earlier.

The both exploded inside her and she was forced to swallow as fast as she could or suffocate.

And Jose buried himself as deeply in her pussy as possible. So deep he could feel her heart beating through his cock and he held it there as long as he could. Even as she gasps for breath she felt Jose soften and slide from her pussy leaving a rope of sticky cum on her leg.

"Man oh man Jim said; "You're a natural born cock sucker Aimee!" "Don't try to tell me you've never done that before?"

"She has one tight pussy and I can believe she was a virgin. Look at the blood!" Jose said too exhausted to point.

Aimee covered her face in shame... shame at what was done, but shame too because she secretly enjoyed it much more than she thought she should. Oh My God she thought. My legs are so weak there is no way I can stand.

When she managed to look she saw Gary was naked and his cock was larger than either Jim's or Jose. Oh My God Aimee thought... Please Lord don't let him stick that monster inside me!

Gary dragged her near the upside down U shaped bar and leaned on it himself and told Aimee...

"Aimee, you're going to learn to toss my salad. That means you're going to stick your little pink tongue as far up my nigger ass as possible and literally stir my salad or whatever I've eaten recently. And while you do that you will reach up between my legs and masturbate me. You will continue until I turn and fill your mouth with my come and you will swallow both my cum and my salad like a good girl.

"I can't do that Aimee nearly shouted in a strangling sob... "I can't I can't, Please I can't do that."

Gary smacked her upside the head then back handed her knocking her prone on the floor before him. You're ours Aimee. You will do as you're told or I'll call the police immediately and you'll have one phone call to call your parents. Within 48 hours you'll be in prison with guards that are not nearly as gentle as we are. Is that what you want?

Gary spread his legs and bent over the bar and Aimee knelt behind him and could see his inky black ass hole winking at her. His legs were like two black massive towers of flesh supporting a firm black ass. And as he bent forward she could see his inky black ass hole winking at her. Swallowing hard she moved close but as soon as she encountered his scent she hesitated.... She could not bring herself to do it.

"Jose... call the police." Gary said.

"No wait, I'll do it." Aimee said

She let her tongue touch his ass hole and felt the heat as well as tasting him. It was not as bad as she had imagined and she licked it gently with her nose wedged in the upper crack of his ass.

"I want to feel that tongue inside my ass hole shit or no shit Aimee." Gary barked.

Gagging at the thought Aimee pressed her tongue inside Gary's ass even as he relaxed and pushed back against her face. "That's it sweet heart, get that tongue inside me and stir my shit pot.

"And don't forget to jack me off or you'll be eating my shit all night long." he said with a grin in his voice.

Keeping her tongue inside Gary's ass Aimee's reached up between his legs and began to masturbate that monster cock with both hands. At this point the taste was unbearable without gagging and she nearly puked a couple of times. Gary warned her if she puked she would have to lick it up so with a super will power she managed to toss his salad and keep it down until he suddenly turned and filled her mouth full of come before finishing all over her face.

Then they let her use their locker room shower to clean up, get dressed and readied herself to leave. "What about the No Trespass Warrant? Jose said. "Yeah, what about that Aimee?" Can you live with a No Trespass Warrant? Aimee would rather eat dirt than ever come back here again, but her mother and all he friends shopped here and would be very suspicious why she could not or would not.

Gary could see the confusion on her face and said... "You need access here right?"

"Ok... I can promise you you'll never have to take on all three of us again, but if you return from time to time and service one of us at a time, we will just keep the No Trespass Warrant on file. That means if you are caught shop lifting again, straight to jail. Got it?

Aimee could not see any choice... so she agreed to return once a week and service one of them.

As she went out the door she hoped she never had to toss salad again.

May be continued

Funlite2x
Funlite2x
21 Followers