Mall Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time we reached the car, I was so aroused and quivering again. When Tom let me in, I didn't think about it, I just started rubbing my clit. When Tom came around to his side and saw me, he started fondling my nipples while I was rubbing away. I started to quiver and shake almost uncontrollably. Tom backed off my nipples and I shook to a very intense orgasm. Wow! What was that about? When I opened my eyes, I could see people not too far away that had watched me walk naked to the car. It's unlikely they knew I had just pleasured myself but who knows? I might have been really loud. I have never come like that. I would've never in my wildest dreams imagined I'd have this reaction to going naked in public. I swear, the combination of being scared and excited and fulfilling one of my ultimate fantasies were just too much. As I relaxed into the seat, something else occurred to me. Tom will be driving me across town toward home in broad daylight, while I'm completely naked. Wow! This day is turning out to be much more than I'd bargained for.

It was hot in the car so Tom rolled all the windows down as we drove though the parking lot. I was in my seat, but from the outside it was clearly visible that I was at least topless. I received a lot of waves and stares from people in cars and on foot. Then it occurred to me that Tom didn't head out of the parking lot but instead was circling the circumference of the mall right up where the shops are and where there's more likelihood of being seen. Sure enough, I hear several "there she is" from folks. I was kind of liking this as well. Tom turned the air on full but left the windows all open and put child lock on then looked at me and said "revel in it". He circled once more then we left.

So, on the road not too many, but some people could see I was topless. (if they'd known I was completely naked...). Then a few SUV's and pickups got the full view. Now this I've done. One of my early fantasies was to drive around with only a top on to allow people in tall vehicles only a good view of my shaved little treat.

The rest of the ride home was pretty much the same. Then it dawned on me that I have to break one of my rules. NIP at home. Tom parked the car. He had my keys all along so he was holding them. I was feeling really nervous about this, then I asked him to come in. He mentioned he would like nothing better after seeing me today than to come in and have sex, but he said he couldn't. This isn't about him it's about me and taking advantage of me isn't right. I hadn't realized I was asking him in for sex, but honestly, the way I feel that's exactly what would've happened. He handed me my keys, kissed me and said let's talk tomorrow. He asked if this was everything I wanted it to be. I replied that despite the sudden change in plans, yes. I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I really did and it was so much more intense than I'd thought and in ways that I never expected. I took the keys looked around then ran up to my door and went in. Tom pulled away.

When I got inside, I nearly collapsed. What a day of extreme nervousness, terror and excitement followed by that earth shattering orgasm in the parking lot. I had no idea but I really, really like being naked in public much more than I'd ever imagined. I think I may have awakened something here that's really big. I went to the kitchen and poured a glass of Chardonnay and came back to sit on the couch. I still hadn't put any clothes on but I did take my heels off. I turned on the TV and starting to masturbate again until I fell asleep.

The next morning, I showered and was toweling off when I received a knock at the door. I threw a robe on and answered the door. It was a package over-nighted to me from Tom. What the fuck is this? I opened it up and there, neatly folded was my knit cotton dress with a note that explained that while I was heading up to the start my walk, Tom walked over and prepaid at UPS. When he got the dress, he put this note in with it and took it back over to the UPS store. He apologized and hoped I would be a good sport about it. That shit! He planned the missing dress all along! Wholly shit! That fucker! God damn you Tom!

After awhile when I calmed down, I reflected back on yesterday's events. This was my fantasy that I planned and executed. It was so awesome I still can't believe I pulled it off. Then I realized that Tom had playfully pushed me passed what I thought were my limits and made a much more intense experience out of the whole thing. I'm defiantly going to try more of these although, I can't imagine topping this, but it doesn't matter. It's all awesome naughty fun.

I picked up the phone and called Tom. "So Tom, I got my dress and the note". . Finally, I said, "so when should we to plan another adventure?"

12