Mall Meeting & Mating

Story Info
He finds Tara after someone steps on his foot.
2.2k words
4.56
70.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING:

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upset you, or you are offended by subjects of a sexual nature - do not read any further!

This story is for entertainment only. It contains adult oriented material. This is a work of fiction. The acts and characters contained within are figments of my imagination and have no basis in fact. I do not practice, advocate, condone or encourage acts portrayed here. The characters in the story are entirely fictional. You need to believe that all of the characters are over the age of eighteen.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached.

* * * * * * * * * *

This is the eleventh in my "(insert holiday name) Birthday" series. Mr. Marcus takes Anna to return some unwanted Christmas gifts and runs into both a heavy-footed klutz and Tara, the birthday girl. Want to bet if she gets a big belated present from Mr. Marcus?

* * * * * * * * * *

"Harvey!"

"Daddy!"

"Harvey!"

"Daddy!"

I was getting it in stereo, echoing down the hallway. All I wanted was a little peace and quiet. My religious liaison with Chris the previous night left me emotionally and physically drained. Unlike the incidents with Anna and her friends, I was commissioned to get intimate with Chris yesterday. Well, not really. Loretta didn't know what she was asking. Ah yes, Loretta. She promised to be grateful. I would save myself for that reward. Nonetheless, my role with Chris was seducer, not accidental seducee. Now, I couldn't even sleep in, with the two women of the house hollering at me.

"Harvey, Anna needs to return some of her gifts. The post-Christmas rush should be over now. Take her to the mall and get it taken care of."

"Isn't that something you should do? After all, I'll be no help if she wants an opinion of clothes and stuff."

"I want you to take me, Daddy." I had done that once. It was delightful and wicked at the same time. Was she asking for a repeat performance? The first time, I didn't know it was she until it was too late, with that Betty Boop head hiding her identity.

"It's settled then. What's wrong with you? You look like something the cat dragged in," Harriett said.

"I'll be fine. I just need a shower."

The warm water got my blood flowing. Thoughts of Loretta's gratitude made some of it gather in my groin. Soon I was stroking an erection, trying to careful not to take the self-stimulation too far.

The curtain pulled back. Anna stood there, catching me in mid-stroke.

"Who are you thinking about, Daddy? Me, I hope."

Both hands couldn't cover the erect organ. Besides, she'd seen it before. Felt it, too.

"That's none of your business. Now get of here and let me finish -"

"I'll finish you, Daddy."

Anna dropped to her knees on the bathmat and surrounded the tip of my penis with her mouth.

"Anna, please -"

She withdrew. "It's okay, Daddy. You don't have to beg. This is my pleasure."

Her tongue was making it hard to concentrate. And making me harder.

I stepped back. My dick popped from her lips, swaying to and fro.

"I don't want to cum. At least, not now."

"Huh? Why, who are you saving yourself for?"

"Nobody."

She smirked. "Do you have a hot date? Which of my friends is it?"

Her arms were folded under her breasts, pushing them out. My erection didn't fade.

"None of them. Get out of here so I can dry myself off and we can go."

"All right. But if I find out it's one of my friends -"

"I assure you, it isn't." Unless she considered Sally's mom Loretta one of her friends.

* * * *

My wife was wrong. The mall was just as crowded as the day after Christmas. We parked at the far end of the lot. Hordes wandered among the stores, large packages pummeling passersby. One huge guy carrying over a dozen shopping bags cut in front of me. I didn't stop quickly enough, and his oversized work boot came down on my foot, with all of his weight in it.

"Yeeeeooooowwwwww!"

He didn't even say "Sorry."

I limped over to the railing and stood stork-like.

"Are you okay, Daddy?"

"Some idiot flattened my big toe. I need to wait until the pain subsides."

"Anything I can do?"

"No. Why don't you go on and make your returns and exchanges. Besides, as long as we're here, I'd like to stop at some of the electronics stores. Maybe there's something on sale."

"Yuck! Fine. We'll meet back here?"

"Great. Is half an hour enough?"

"Sure."

Anna disappeared with the flow of patrons. I was about to hobble to a specialty store when I saw her. Tara, the young lady from my Santa Claus gig. She and three friends were hanging outside of Lucille's Lingerie. When they entered the store, I gimped over. The translucent outfits on the plaster mannequins were enough to start an arousal. The thought of Tara's torso under her vest and her hand on my privates finished the job. Without her vest, I got my first look at her tits. Even through her blouse and bra, two points on her lumps were noticeable. Would she recognize me? I wandered closer, driven by curiosity, awkward in the pace of my steps from my recent injury. I stood behind her as she thumbed through the sale rack, oblivious to my presence.


"See anything you like?" I asked.

She glanced over her shoulder at me, and then snapped her head away quickly.

Of course, she doesn't recognize me, not without the beard and pillows.

"Do you have the time? My Dick Tracy watch seems to have stopped."

She ignored me, continuing her search for the perfect translucent bargain. Then her head jerked, as if from an electric shock.

"Dick Tracy watch?" She looked up, searching my face.

"Yes, Tara. Watch. Trace. Dick."

Her eyes moved across my face, then down my chest, focusing finally on the lump at my crotch. "Santa?" she whispered.

"The one and only. Ho, ho - oh!"

Her hand made a stealth pass across my bulge.

"Oh yes, you're Santa all right."

"Happy birthday," I said.

Her fingers traced the length of my organ. "Feels like you don't want to wait until next year."

"Tara, you're a lovely young lady, and under the right circumstances -"

"You know what they say. Why put off until tomorrow -.

"There's no place for us to be alone. But we have a date next Christmas." I pulled back but she grabbed my arm.

"If you think I'm waiting a whole year -. Don't move, okay?"

She ran off and gathered her friends into a huddle. All three heads popped up to see me, and then lowered. Tara came over and led me up to the entrance to the fitting rooms.

"Get ready," she advised.

"But -"

"Shhhhhhhhh!"

The three collaborators began a loud argument over some item of clothing. They were playing tug of war with it. All of the salespeople rushed over to deal with the situation.

"Now, follow me."

She dragged me down the short hall and took occupancy in the last changing room. The cloth drapes were barely adequate for privacy.

"Now, Santa, are you going to give me my belated birthday gift?"

My wife would never understand a call from the police station. "Mrs. Marcus? We found your husband being intimate with an eighteen year old girl in the dressing room of a lingerie store." Nope, no way to weasel out of something like that.

"Here? Well, maybe we can play around a little." I was staring at her breasts, not her face.

"You like these, huh?" She opened the buttons and pulled back the material. The bra clasp was in front. "Why don't you -"

She didn't have to ask twice. My fingers fumbled the latch, as my hands stroked the covered surfaces.

"They're really sensitive. My nipples, you know?" Tara flicked the clasp and shrugged the blouse and bra off behind her. They were pointed and erect. I strummed my fingers over the pointed nubbins.

"Oooh, sooo good!" She undid my belt and zipper, and thrush her hand into my pants. "It's huge!"

"Now, just playing, remember?"

She kissed me with an open mouth.

"I hope I can take it all."

"That would be more than playing." My bouncing erection and I were of different minds.

"We just need to be sure I'm ready." She slid her hands up her legs under her skirt. With one motion, her panties were at her ankles. She pushed me down on the carpet-padded bench and lifted her skirt.

"Do you like my pussy, Santa?"

It had been shaved in the past, probably for a bikini bottom, but stubble had grown back in.

"Take a closer look." She stepped up onto the seat, one leg on each side of me and put my palms on her buttocks. My nose was pressed against her lower belly. I smelled her.

"World-class," I said.

She was already lubricating, but a little help from my tongue wouldn't hurt. Her legs separated to give me better access. "Oh, oh, oh that's so much better than a carrot."

What do vegetables have with cunnilingus?

"I can't wait any more." She hopped down, breasts bouncing. "Put it in. I want to feel it."

I spun her around and lowered her into position, her cunt above my prick.

"Just a little. And slowly. I don't want to cause you any pain."

"Don't worry. Ever since that night, I've been practicing with a carrot. My cherry is history. Only thing, the carrots I used weren't as thick as you are."

A delicious warm tightness caressed my erection.

"Oh, Santa, you fit good!"

"You have no idea." Tara's tight cunt was fighting the blood in my erection.

She squatted a bit further. "Yes, oh yes. Shit! None of the carrots went this deep."

I was only half way in. She was so tight I couldn't get any further if I tried.

"Still feel good?"

"Yes, but my legs are getting tired."

She rocked back and forth above my lap. Everything I'd saved for Loretta would be Tara's if I didn't take control.

"Oh, Santa, this is the best gift ever. I love fucking. Don't stop." She was panting. My hands cupped her breasts, finding fat, throbbing nipples.

"What are you doing? Oh, wow!" She rocked even harder, punishing her pussy with my prick.

"Am I going to cum, Santa? Please help me cum."

I lowered one hand between her legs. With my penis moving back and forth under my hand, I rubbed her moist slit, feeling for her clitoris.

"Oh, oh, oh, you've got it. You've got it. Hmm, hmm, ..."

Her cunt tightened and she held her breath. Then she exhaled and shivered.

"Wow! That was something!"

She stood, and then collapsed on my thighs. For once, I'd satisfied a young woman on her birthday and not left her with a load of sperm. My lubricated penis rested against her buttocks.

"Get up. We need to put ourselves back together and sneak out of here."

"Okay, Santa."

Tara put her weight on her feet.

"Yeeeowwww!"

Tara had stepped on my bruised toe with her platform shoe. The pain was excruciating.

"Sorry."

A familiar face poked through the curtains. Tara stood up and tried to cover strategic places. She ran out of hands.

"Daddy?"

"Anna?"

"Daddy?" Tara said.

"Nice tits. Great nipples! May I?" Anna didn't wait for a reply. She brought her face to Tara's extended nubbins.

"What are you . . . oh, geez!" Tara pressed her breast firmly against Anna's mouth. Anna pushed back, landing Tara on my erection. I penetrated the same four inches as before.

Tara resumed moving herself up and down on my erection, which was still at full strength.

I raised Tara's hips from my lap but my daughter was in the way. "Anna, let her up."

"I haven't sucked the other one."

"Oh, don't stop. Do the other one. Do me!"

Every time I'd push Tara forward to extract myself, Anna would push her back down.

"This fuck is better than the last one."

With unbridled enthusiasm, Tara sat down hard, taking the remainder.

Tara wasn't motivated to stop, enjoying the attention from both sides. I was at my limit. Much more stimulation and it would be out of my hands.

"Anna, please. I'm going to cum -"

"Cum, cum, cum," chanted Tara.

"Cum, cum, cum," Anna joined in.

My hips rose up from the bench. "Aaaaah."

"Oooooh, Santa."

So much for my short-lived success.

"Were you the special person my dad was saving himself for?" asked Anna.

"Me?" Tara looked behind her. "That was sweet. But how did you know I'd be here?"

"Would you believe a little elf told me?"

"I know what I'm putting at the top of my list for next Christmas." My daughter thumped my fading erection with her index finger.

"Me too! See you in your workshop."

I'd just have to wait a while until I recovered to meet with a grateful Loretta.

###

An Original H M Tale

Feedback is always appreciated. Please write and tell me what holidays or events you'd like included in the series.

Copyright (c) 2003, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.