Mall Security

Story Info
A mall security guard takes extra liberties with a customer.
2.5k words
4
155.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my first jobs ever was Mall Security...your basic Rent-a-Cop job. It didn't pay much, but it was in a decent area, so there was relatively little crime involved...so it wasn't exactly like taking my life in my hands, either. In fact, the job was downright boring. The merchants in the mall were glad we were there, but they knew as well as we did that they basically didn't need us. Nothing much to it.

But, we did have the security cameras...and that was fun. Of course, they largely ran on autopilot...recording everything that happened in key places throughout the mall. And there were a lot of cute girls running through the mall. They were all ages...just your basic mall rats...traveling in packs half the time...teasing guys, wearing short skirts, giggling like crazy. Fun to look at, but not all that much happening upstairs...so it wasn't like we sought out conversation.

All the guards were young guys. The mall seemed to like it that way...probably because we put up with the low pay. But, we had a lot of time to sit around and talk when things were slow. In fact, we'd all sort of known each other from school or sports teams or neighborhoods or whatever. There were only a few of us, so that's not quite as weird as it might seem. Sometimes we'd all get together and throw back some brews and play cards, watch DVDs, that kind of thing.

One night, we all got to talking. And we came up with an idea. One of us had heard about it from a guy who used to work mall security in another state. They'd done it a couple times and had a great time. And we thought...what if we ALL were on the same page and did it? We'd all benefit, and there would be no one to rat us out. So we came up with a plan and decided to try it the next night....during my shift.

She was smokin' hot. Blonde, busty, beautiful. Unlike most of the girls we saw, she was there alone...at least, this time. And that was the only way this would work. She went into the store where all the hot young chicks bought their clothes, and she was shopping for at least an hour. Steve, my partner that night, had scoped her out, signalled me (non-verbally) with the walkies, and I was watching both him and her on camera. She had a shopping basket, and had been loading it up with stuff. He guessed that she would be checking out soon...so he decided it was time to make his move. When she was on the other side of one of the racks, he walked up and picked up her purse and shoved some stuff in it, and dropped it back in the basket...moving on almost without stopping his motion. He headed back out into the mall and moved around a bit...staying within about 50 feet of the door to that store.

10 minutes later....sure enough...the store alarm went off and Steve arrived at the front door of the store at the same time that Blondie walked out and an employee followed her, requesting to see the contents of her purse. She opened it quickly and held it up to his face. He reached inside and pulled out several pairs of panties...tags still on them. She freaked. "What the hell is going on here? Why would I steal those? I have plenty of money!"

Steve stepped up and said, "Miss, people steal for all sorts of reasons. (looking to the employee) Thanks, Jason. I'll take the merch down to the security office for now, and get it back to you in an hour or so, after the paperwork is done." Jason nodded. "Now, Miss, if you'll follow me to the mall security office peacefully, we don't need to make a scene." She was crying softly under her breath. "I don't understand what's going on..." He took her gently by the arm near the elbow and guided her down to the office.

Steve brought her in and sat her down in front of me. He briefly explained the situation. I said thanks...I'd handle it while he resumed his patrolling. He smiled and winked, then headed out...closing the door behind him.

"So, Miss...would you like to tell me what happened here?"

"I...I don't know. I bought some clothes, and when I left, the alarm went off, and..." She broke down crying again.

"Well, Miss...what's your name, by the way?"

"Jennifer. Jennifer Cartwright."

"Well, Jennifer. We have the evidence which was retrieved from your purse. It's not like we don't know what happened here. Girls often try to take just a little extra stuff with them when they leave the story. Sometimes they make it, sometimes they don't. Just so happens that you got caught. Has anything like this happened to you before?"

"No sir."

"I see. Well, it's not like it's grand larceny. We usually just call the parents and explain the situation. There will have to be an appearance before a judge, of course, and...."

"But...I can't. You don't understand."

"Understand what, Jennifer?"

"My dad can't find out about this. He would kill me. I'm a straight-A student. I am president of my class at school and my youth group at church. I...I...will probably get a full-ride scholarship to college from both sports and academics. Anything like this that would go on my record...it would just kill all of that for me. All my hard work would go down the drain..." (sobbing uncontrollaby)

"Jennifer, we can't just pretend this didn't happen."

"I don't know what happened. I would never steal anything. But...I can't let this happen. My dad is the president of one of the biggest banks in town. I can't ruin his reputation like this! How can I make this right? Can I just pay for the stuff now? Or, hey...I've got some cash. What if I give you $300? Can you just make this go away? Please...I..."

"Jennifer, let me explain something to you. I'm sure your family is used to getting their way. People with money usually are. But bribing a security officer is a VERY bad idea. Now, your offense has gone from a misdemeanor to something much more serious."


"Oh God, no. Please help me! I don't know what to do..."

"Well, let me make a little suggestion. You're not the first person who has said that it would be very harmful to them personally if something like this were to get out and ruin their reputation. So there is one other option that I might consider. I can't take even a single dollar for you. In fact, I don't want your money. But you're familiar with the idea of a criminal informant, right?"

"Yes, from the police shows on TV."

"Correct. Here's what I can offer you. We've developed an informal little program here designed to help improve mall security. It involves temporarily utilizing people like you in a little training session...and then you return for one more activity in the next month. If you agree to do so, and actually go through with it, no one will ever know a thing about this, and your obligation to the merchant and the mall will be considered resolved. Do you understand so far?"

"I think so."

"Well, here's the rub. This process is non-negotiable. You either do it or you don't....and once you agree, you can't back out. You WILL do whatever I tell you to do both times. Otherwise, we'll phone your parents now and then get the paperwork started while they are on their way to meet us."

"No, please...that can't happen. I agree to the other thing. Anything you say. Please, just let me get this nightmare over with."

"Well, it's not over yet, sweetheart. But, at least we're making progress."

I stand up and walk across the room and lock the door...then I flip the blinds so the room's one window is blocked. I cross the room again and sit on the side of my desk.

"Jennifer, put your purse on the floor, please. Good girl. Now I need you to take off your coat, and just toss it across the chair beside you. Here...let me help you with that sleeve. There ya go. Now, unbutton your shirt, please."

"Wh....what?"

"Look, Jen. I'm doing my best to be polite so you can get this over with and get on with your life. But if you want to make it difficult, I can play rough, too."

"Yes, sir." (unbuttons her shirt)

"Now, let your arms fall to your sides and come over here and stand in front of me. One more step. Good girl." (raising my hands and cupping her bra-covered breasts in my large hands...rubbing my thumbs over her nipples in circles....watching them respond slowly underneath the silky smooth material)

"Please, sir. I've never even let my boyfriends touch me like this..."

"Then again, sweetheart...you probably never stole from them and then tried to bribe them. This is just part of the training for tonite. If you want, you can just close your eyes and enjoy it...or don't enjoy it. That's your call."

(slipping my hands underneath her bra cups....gently pinching and twisting her stiff nipples....she's occasionally gasping a little, but trying to keep it under her breath so I won't notice...I slide the cups up off her breasts...her nipples are surprisingly dark and well-defined...just sexy as hell...C cup boobs are the best size anyway...I bend down and take the stiff nipples into my mouth....sucking them in and then slowly pulling away...flicking her nipples with my tongue...drawing circles around the areolae with my tongue...she's having a hard time keeping the sounds under her breath now...she's been resting her hands on my shoulders...and now is holding my head...pulling it closer...)

(my right hand drops to her leg, then slowly up...pausing at the top of her legs...smoothly rubbing her crotch....she leans back against the wall...still pulling my head to her chest...I pull the crotch of her thong aside and rub her neatly trimmed bush gently but firmly...slowly...then begin tracing up and down her between her lips with my forefinger....top to bottom, again and again, with medium pressure....then back up and pressing between her lips...finding her love button....slow circles...."

"Please...I've never...." (breathing so heavily)

"Jen, as long as you're a good girl for me, you get to leave here as a virgin tonite. No worries."

(I continue to suck and massage her....and she was losing control. Wow...she really hadn't been down this road before. I dropped down and began to lick her between her lips....she groaned like an animal....my hands slid around behind her and grabbed her tight little butt cheeks and squeezed them firmly....she gasped and then groaned more....my licking was picking up speed now...she was getting close...waves of pleasure began to roll across her....she gasped for breath and tugged at her own nipples...a smile spread across her face, and then, completely spent, she collapsed in the chair behind her...)

"Nicely done, sweetheart. You've got about a minute to regain your composure and catch your breath, and then we'll move on to the final part of tonite's training."

After a minute passed, I stood up in front of her and said, "OK, Jen. Time for you to do your part. Unzip my pants."

"Listen, please....I've never been...I've never done anything like that before."

"Yeah, well...there's a first time for everything. You've done well so far tonite. Don't screw it up now. You still owe me, little rich girl."

She reached over and unzipped my uniform pants. "Now, reach inside and unleash the beast..."

She slipped her hand inside and fished around for a second...then gasped. Hardly the first time I'd heard that. She pulled it out slowly....like she was afraid that it would bite her.

"Oh my God."

"I'll take that as a compliment. Now, you're not THAT young...I know you and your girlfriends have discussed this plenty of times. Just take it in your mouth and treat me good, girl."

She leaned forward and opened her lips slightly...sliding them around the head, and taking it inside, a bit at a time. It was a stretch for her mouth, which wasn't all that large.

"Relax your mouth...and breath through your nose. You'll be fine. I may not have your Daddy's fat wallet, but I can guarantee you that he ain't hung like this, either. Now lick it and suck it and make me nice and hard."

I could tell she hadn't had any experience, but she had a natural sense of what felt good, and she got better the longer she went on. Pretty soon I was stiff as a steel rod.

"Alright, sweetheart. We're getting close...suck it hard and fast, and spray my juice on those beautiful nipples of yours, and rub it in for me."

She sucked like a champ....probably thinking of the hell she had saved herself from by sucking it up this way (pun intended). When the wave hit me, I pulled it out and shot for her chest. She rubbed it all over her boobs just like she'd been told.

"Jen, I'm surprised that you didn't make more of a stink about this. Pretty gutsy for a rich girl. But I think you'll agree that, with something like this, it's better to just get it over with and move on. Now...take a moment to get yourself together...get your clothes back in order....and you'll find a bathroom with a sink just outside the door to my office. When you've gotten cleaned up, come on back in here and I'll explain the other part of your assignment."

She disappeared for about 5 minutes, then came back in and sat quietly.

"Alright, Jen. Here's the deal. Sometime in the next month, you pick the day, you will return to the mall. Understood?" She nodded. "I want you to find the security guard nearest the store where you stole stuff today and tell him that you are back for your informant event, and you're starting right now. Got it?"

"Yes, sir."

"Then, your job is to go inside the store and scope things out. I want you to find the hottest girl in the store...not too old. No older than, say....20 or 21. She has to be shopping alone. And then grab two items of clothing with security tags on them, and when she's otherwise occupied, you slide them into her purse. Then, you may leave the store, and signal the guard. When he nods in response, your job is done and you may exit the mall. Do you understand?"

She looked over at me...recognition flooding her face. "You bastard! This whole thing was a setup from the get-go?"

"Of course."

"God. GOD!!"

"So...you understand your responsibility here, right. I can count on you to come back and do your dirty work?"

"Yes, of course. I said I would. Am I free to go now?"

"You are."

"I just have one question."

"Yes. What is it?

"Is there anyplace I can stand and watch when you do this the next time? A window? A camera? Anything...??"

I smiled slowly, and replied: "Sure, I think we can work something out...."