Mallet

Story Info
Author finds nutcracking woman with a willing mallet.
1.7k words
4.11
37.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexOrnate
SexOrnate
26 Followers

How many times in one day could a person check their e-mail and still have nothing in the inbox? I was about to find out. This was the end of my first week of vacation time and being at home was driving me crazy. I held my breath to see if my query had been answered and a tingle of excitement rushed to my fingertips as her message opened up.

"7402 Trento Avenue. 3:00 pm ~Madame Severine."

I felt lightheaded in anticipation as I read and re-read the brief message. Someone had finally directed my strange request after nearly a month of seemingly endless searches. I could not imagine a time before the safe and anonymous days of the internet to seek out such a person. But my days of faceless inquiries were nearly over. I had less than three hours of silence before I was to meet this woman in person. No hiding, lying or keeping a safe distance from what I desired most: the mallet.

I had to contain my restlessness by not stimulating myself in any way. I had to approach this in a chaste and solemn manner.

I was surprised at how close her establishment was to my home. Only a little over three miles and I was about to pull into the back lot of this otherwise plain looking salon. The brown and white sign indicated sauna, massage and showers. Sort of odd considering this was in a somewhat industrial stretch of highway. I sat in my car for a minute before checking my surroundings. The world seem to be watching as I made it to the front door of the business yet there was most likely no one even looking my way. Not even the girl at the desk looked when I walked inside. She seemed sort of put out when she finally looked up from her magazine and snapped her gum.

"Yeah?"

"Hi, I...I am here to see Mrs. Severine." I said under my breath.

I still couldn't help but be secretive although the girl was perfectly aware of my intentions. Without even responding she turned and pressed a button. I waited.

"She'll be a minute. Go sit and wait." she said nodding toward a rattan chair.

I walked over to the chair and before I could pick up a magazine the door opened. I had no idea what to expect in terms of appearances but she definitely looked the part. Her hair was big and overdone. Her sheer black blouse was opened below her cleavage and her black denim skirt gave her the look of a hardened woman. She had seen many types – including my own – before and she, too, snapped her gum as though I might be a burden to her.

"Are you Grey?"

"Yes. Yes I am" I stammered as she gestured me past her.

She didn't bother introducing herself since it was I who wanted something and we both knew it. I knew she meant business when she dispensed with the small talk.

We walked down a short hall and I entered the only room with an open door. This room was sparse and had an unusual adjustable chair in the middle. The seat was at a forty-five degree incline and could've been used as a weight bench.

"Remove your pants and underwear, please." she said snapping her gum.

I was surprised she said please. I removed both and handed them to the woman. Madame hardly noticed my semi-flaccid cock as she took my clothes. This was still a bit like undressing for a nurse except this woman was going to do something to me a nurse wouldn't dream of.

"Sit down, please."

I hurriedly straddled the narrow seat and adjusted myself to the cold vinyl. Madame had taken it upon herself to fish out a fifty from my wallet before draping the pants over a moveable cabinet. I waited in anticipation while she opened a drawer. She pulled out a gag and a flat, triangular beanbag – just big enough to fit in her palm.

I instinctively held my hands over my genitals but removed them as she came closer.

"What's that for?" I asked.

She waited to answer after she had lifted my balls with her long, manicured nails.

"It's a beanbag."

There wasn't much else to say as my balls rested against the tight bag. I kind of figured it out. She walked around behind me and attempted to place the gag over my head.

"No. That isn't necessary," I objected.

"Yes it is."

"No, really. I'm okay."

She stopped for a moment and leaned over for eye contact.

"This will hurt and you will cry. I have a business to run and I cannot have screams permeating these walls. Do you understand?"

I nodded while she fitted the cloth gag into my mouth.

"I am sorry but that is my policy," she said with a hint of apology.

She headed toward the cabinet as I tried to adjust the gag pinching my cheek.

The woman turned just in time to see it fall from my mouth. She was not happy about this.

"It was an accident" I pleaded.

She was not so kind as she replaced it tightly. A second strap was buckled behind my neck for safe measure.

"I told you it was necessary. Now I must make sure you will comply."

A set of handcuffs were removed from the drawer and soon my wrists were bound behind me and the chair.

"Again, I'm sorry but we're surrounded by businesses."

This was not a problem since she could tell I was becoming aroused. I grunted in an attempt at some sign of helpless modesty.

I was near full length when she commented.

"Nice cock! This will make my job easier."

In an instant she produced a large rubber mallet. I swear the blood emptied from both my heads. The mallet had cleat-like points especially for tenderizing meat. I was going to be tenderized right there in the chair. I had only read about this and for some odd reason the thought aroused me. I reminded myself of how lucky I was to have found this woman. Another option was thirty minutes away - a man self-titled "The Nutcracker Sweet" who enjoyed crushing men's nuts for free. He also claimed to break in male slaves. Inviting, but no thanks.

"Oh, no! We've got to get you back up!" she lamented.

My cock had fallen forward in dismay. But the problem was soon remedied by Madame's intervention. She pumped the spout of an institution-sized jug of lubricant into her hand. It was evident she went through a lot of it.

With one hand goopy, she began to unbutton the rest of her blouse. Her expert hand unclasped her stringy bra that snapped open in the front. Her boobs bounced together as they swayed into position. Still, with only one hand, she tucked both sides of her blouse under her belt in order to reveal her entire breasts. Both sagging boob had heavy gauged rings through her erect nipples. A tattoo beneath her right boob read "Carl's Bitch".

Wow. She really was hardened.

And so was I.

Madame began to slather my cock with the gel. Slowly she pushed and pulled her hand the length of my cock. Her pendulous boobs swayed in cadence to her motion as she leaned in to adjust my balls. My tight sack caused her to utter something under her breath but I could not hear over my heavy breathing. I wanted to feel her nipples but I strained in the metal of the cuffs.

I closed my eyes and missed her reaching for a lever on the chair. I felt the chair descending to the floor and I opened my eyes. Madame had crouched down to where I could see the white panties up her skirt. She helped bend my knees to where they were nearly touching the floor but not quite. Everything she did methodically but it was a complete surprise when she slowly closed her mouth over the tip of my penis. Her tongue worked my head for a few seconds before she deep-throated me twice. This was not part of the deal but soon she was back to business as she pulled my cock tight against my abdomen and raised the mallet over her head with one hand. I had only an instant to catch my breath and close my eyes before a dull thump filled the room. There was a moment before the pain where I was not sure what happened. She had hit my tight balls squarely with the mallet before the rubber menace fell from her hands to the floor. My body tensed as I bellowed in agony. She was right. There was no way to contain my outburst other than a gag. I bit down on it while nearly hyperventilating. I did not notice her catching my semen in a cloth as my orgasm spewed from my steadily shrinking cock.

"Okay. You're going to be okay." she said as she unfastened my gag and handcuffs.

I leaned over and fell from the chair into a fetal position on the floor while catching my breath.

"Get up. I have a 3:30."

She was unapologetic as she squeezed her boobs back into her bra. This should've been a turn-on for me but I could not focus on anything but my crushed testicles. I pulled my pants on as she helped me toward the back door.

"You'll want to get some ice on those," she said. "And maybe see your doctor in a day or two."

For some reason I thanked the woman as I hobbled to my car. I could barely sit down let alone shift as I made my way home. I felt like throwing up as my balls grew to the size of an orange. My cock hung there helplessly as if to say, "What have you done?"

I was able to take it easy and recoup for the remainder of my vacation time. But my sick curiosity had gotten the best of me when I opened my e-mail once again to find another appointment with Madame Severine. This time I will pass on the Mallet.

SexOrnate
SexOrnate
26 Followers