Mallory and her Achilles Heel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured I could get in and out the house within a matter of minutes and going at this time virtually guaranteed that no-one would be there to delay me. All I had to do was find the bracelet and go.

I parked up and approached the run down building with a high degree of trepidation. The front door opened far too easily. Before it had taken a bit of shifting. I just hoped there was no one there. I poked my head inside. All was quiet and I realised that most of the furniture that had been in the house this afternoon was now gone. It appeared to be deserted.

"Hello, is there anyone here?" I called out. I waited with bated breath hoping no-one would reply. The house was still. I was alone.

I walked purposefully to the room that had been used for the television segment, the sound of my high heels on the floor reverberating around the house. I was sure I would find the bracelet in here. I flicked the light switch on.

The single low wattage bulb glowed a dim yellow and made it difficult to see, especially in the corners of the room. It had been so much brighter earlier with the television lighting. There were a couple of random pieces of abandoned furniture to move out the way but I was confident that if I had to, I could shift them.

It was then I smelt it. My nostrils twitched as a foul stench invaded my nose. Someone else was here and my stomach dropped to the floor. I knew who it was!

It was unmistakable. That smell that I'd caught a whiff of this afternoon, it was here, in the house, now. And I knew who it was!

"Hello sweetheart!" The harshness in his voice assaulted my ears. My heart started to jack-hammer inside my chest. It was pounding so much I thought I was going to pass out.

"I thought it was you this afternoon. So I guess you saw me then." It was a statement not a question. He walked into the room and stood before me. His eyes wandered lustfully over my body, pausing for a while to look at my breasts.

I was incensed. "No, I smelt you! You're disgusting!" I had no idea how I was managing to breathe. I must have been gasping like a fish out of water.

Ignoring my comments he gave me the once over again, this time staring intently at my legs. "My, my ... you've definitely improved with age!"

"Loving the high heels Mallory ... very nice ... makes you a good height ... you know ... for fucking!" he added with a sick grin.

His words very nearly made me throw up. I was so scared. I was totally on my own, no-one knew where I was because I'd not told anyone. I was trapped unless I could run and run now.

Ed obviously saw what I was thinking as he closed the room door behind him. He turned back to face me and grinned. It wasn't pretty. He'd obviously lost a few teeth since I'd last seen him. And even from where he was stood I could smell his rank foul breath.

"I ... I ... please ... please let me go," I stammered. "I won't tell anyone."

"Tell them what!" he guffawed loudly. "What, that you let me fuck you!"

"Please let me go ... I'll pay you," I offered hopefully, tears already filling my eyes.

"Your money won't help you here. Besides I've always wanted to stick my cock inside your rich bitch pussy. Just like I did your Momma!"

His words struck me hard and all my long suppressed, deeply embedded memories came flooding back to the surface. I was immediately transported back to that gardening shed, standing there in open mouthed horror watching him fuck my Mom, seeing him relentlessly slamming his cock inside her again and again as she screamed for more. And then reliving the time he caught me in there and then assaulted me, groping my tits and masturbating me to the biggest orgasm I'd ever had.

He walked towards me and I couldn't move. The stench was so bad. He absolutely reeked. His clothes were disgusting. Soiled and dirty, they looked like they'd never been washed. He was filthy too and his body odour was as bad as I could ever remember. His hair had thinned dramatically but what was left was still greasy and matted. He still had thick stubble on his chin and his watery eyes were bloodshot. He smelt of cheap booze.

I stood in front of him. totally immobile. My golden hair, freshly coiffed for the evening, was glistening with health and vitality. My makeup was applied to a professional standard, especially around my blue eyes, which were highlighted in such a way that they appeared to be smouldering. My clothes were expensive. My designer label black cocktail dress had cost me a cool $12,000 and my new Louboutin heels had set me back $895. My lingerie too was off the best quality and very expensive. I knew I smelled really good as well. My perfume was over $2,000 per ounce.

We couldn't have looked more contrasting.

But as his arm coiled around my waist and he drew me to him and I threw back my head, repelled and revolted by his stench, I realised that at the top of my thighs, my mound covered by my thong was dripping wet.

The thought disgusted me. I fought back against his firm hold struggling vainly to free myself from his embrace. He gritted his teeth in fierce determination. I was stronger than fifteen years ago and I figured he must be well in his sixties by now.

His hands grappled with my body as he ran them over my breasts trying to catch hold of them and begin his groping. No matter how hard I resisted he always seemed to be finding a way to continue to grab hold and give them a squeeze. It was wearing me down and I could feel my strength starting to weaken.

"Hold still ... why don't you just give in to the inevitable," he wheezed as he managed to grab hold of a breast again.

"Never," I countered. I sounded strong but I knew the end was near. Besides his smell was getting worse by the second and I was gagging almost continually now.

And then my resistance ended. I had battled him for what seemed an eternity but what was probably only five minutes at the most. I stopped struggling and Ed sensed the fight had gone out of me.

He stepped back half a pace to let me straighten myself up.

"That's better ... you know, you might just enjoy it!" He sneered at me showing what remained of his mouthful of bad teeth.

I breathed out hoping to control my emotions, which were all over the place. Ed's hands reached out and I watched as they touched my large breasts at the same time. Now mesmerised, I offered no resistance.

"Ohh yeah!" he said with glee. He squeezed them hard and then tugged at them trying to pull them away from my chest. Deciding that wasn't easy because of my clothing his hands dipped into my cleavage and hefted the large orbs out of my bra to leave them resting over the top of the dress.

"Fuck yeah ... now that's what I'm talkin about!" he said with evident delight. "God but your tits are fucking great!" He grabbed hold and gave them a rough massage. My nipples were growing bigger with every squeeze of my breasts as he carelessly flicked his grimy fingers over them, catching them more often as they grew in size.

I could feel my body responding to his violent caresses of my nipples. I knew my pussy was sopping wet and I sensed my pussy lips were now fully engorged as my arousal grew.

His smell, which was so disgusting was now like an aphrodisiac to me. I wanted to vomit so badly but was so turned on it was beginning to hurt. My pussy was throbbing, my hips were rotating and my legs were opening of their own accord in anticipation of receiving his cock. I seemed to be powerless to control my own body.

"Yeah, I always knew you'd want a piece of old Ed," he gloated as he watched my body twitch and turn due to his wandering hands. "They all come around eventually."

One of his hands left my breast and went under the hem of my dress. I opened my legs wider. I wanted it up there badly now.

It closed in on my pussy and a thick, gnarled finger went straight under my thong and slid inside my slick slit. It was followed immediately by a second. Like he had done fifteen years previously he curled his fingers and began to rub vigorously inside me. As before I felt it build as my whole body shuddered. Almost immediately an intense, hot wave of pleasure hit me and I badly wanted to pee. My blood boiled inside as I grew ever hotter.

I came just as hard as that first time and felt my juices flood out of my pussy to run onto my stocking clad legs. I shuddered as the aftershocks coursed through my body, each one slightly less intense than the last.

I think I must have passed out for a couple of seconds. As I came round I found I was clinging onto Ed for dear life, my hands gripping his shoulders tightly, my face buried into his smelly chest. I baulked and pulled away.

Ed just laughed in my face and then his lips were on mine, his tongue pressing urgently against them, trying to pry them apart. My mouth opened and I accepted his tongue and bad breath into my mouth and kissed him back with passion.

As we kissed, our lips mashing hard against each other, I felt Ed reach behind my back and then heard the unmistakable sound of a zip being lowered. My dress came loose. He broke away for an instant and pulled it over my breasts, down and with a bit of difficulty over my hips and then slid it past my full, round ass. It dropped onto the dirty floor. My bra and thong followed swiftly behind. I was naked apart from my stockings and suspenders and my 5" heel Louboutins.

Ed moved away to look me over. He didn't want to appraise me. He just wanted to revel in my misery. He grinned at me.

"Come over here Mallory," he leered. "It's time you had my cock inside you."

I was momentarily appalled at his crudeness but then compliantly moved towards him.

"Yeah, like mother like daughter," he said with a sneer this time. "You know, it didn't take me long before your Momma was begging to be fucked. She couldn't wait to get a piece of old Ed's cock shoved up inside her tight little pussy."

I had no idea why he was telling me this. If it was to get me even more aroused than I already was then it was working just fine. His foul comments about Mom were really turning me on more than they should have been. I was beginning to realise that maybe I was a trifle perverted. Whatever it was, I definitely had something wrong with me.

"So get your fucking, sexy ass over here now." He stood back as I walked towards him. My huge breasts were swaying from side to side as I walked and I could hear the squelching noise my pussy was making.

"Man but you're a beautiful woman," Ed sucked in his breath. As I got nearer to him the stench got even worse.

"Okay bitch, it's your turn now. Time to give old Ed some head!" He giggled at his own joke. I very nearly threw up again as he unfastened and dropped his pants and pulled his cock out of his briefs.

Dear god it was horrible. I've not seen a lot of men's penises in my life but his was by far the ugliest. It was very thick and had a large bulbous mushroom head, which was an unhealthy looking purple colour. He was uncircumcised and when I pulled back the foreskin I spotted what looked like some sort of white slime underneath. I knew it wasn't pre cum so god knows what it was. The shaft had large veins running down it's length plus what looked like lesions attached to it. The whole thing looked fetid.

"Come on girl, stop a looking and start a sucking!" He laughed again at his second feeble joke. He grabbed hold of me and pushed me to my knees. As I sank down I instinctively took hold of his cock in my hand. He didn't like my choice.

"No, no ... the left hand bitch! It has to be the left."

I looked up at him quizzically. What difference did it make. Besides I was right handed.

"For fucks sake girl ... the left ... the one with your wedding ring?"

I shook my head in dismay. Of course ... the symbolism ... how stupid of me. My submission was complete. Like my Mom before me I was now his slut!

"Come on girl, I'm waiting," he said impatiently. He stabbed at my mouth with his cock. It was a bit bigger now as I'd been working my fingers up and down his shaft for a few seconds. It wasn't drooping so much either and I was sure I could feel pulses of blood shooting up his shaft, filling the veins, making his cock larger.

I opened my mouth, gagging due to the smell and took it reluctantly inside. So this was what stale urine tasted like. It was horrible. I've blown Hunter before but his cock never reeked like this.

"Come on, faster!" He thrust his hips forward and buried half the length inside my mouth. I of course gagged and nearly threw up. The taste of his smelly, disgusting cock was worse than I could possibly have imagined. He thrust it further forward until most of it was inside my mouth. My face was right up against his ball sac, snuggled into his pubic hair. The smell was even fouler here than anywhere else. It was disgusting. The smell of warm sweat, piss and you know what assaulted my senses.

"Oh yeah," he groaned as he thrust his hips backwards and forwards. "Come on Mallory, start your sucking girl!"

I did. I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock as my mouth moved up and down his shaft. I even cupped his balls and massaged them for him. He seemed to like that a lot.

"Fuuucccckkkkk ..." he moaned as I continued to deep throat him. I was loathing every second of this and loving every minute. I hated myself.

I could feel him twitching and was convinced he was about to come. I had already tasted his pre cum, which was foul and there was no way I wanted to swallow his cum. Luckily he pulled out.

"Hold on there Mallory. If I'm going to cum it's going to be in your pussy and nowhere else," he groaned.

He pulled me up to my feet and led me to a chair. Had it only been a few hours since I'd been seated in that very chair?

"You'd best grab a hold of that," he growled at me, "you're going to need something to hang onto!"

I was shaking as I took hold of the back of the chair. I felt Ed's large calloused hand push me down. I obligingly bent over at the waist. He shuffled up behind me and nudged my legs wider apart. One hand rested on my back as with his other he eased his cock in between my ass cheeks and rubbed it over my slick, shaven pussy. The smell from his body was as bad as ever. I felt distinctly queasy but I wanted his cock so badly. My god, I WAS a pervert!

I quivered with sick anticipation as he pushed up against me. And then I gasped as his cock parted my outer lips, slowly peeling them open before they closed around his bulbous head and took it inside.

"Ohhhh ... fuuucckkk ..." I sighed deeply. The feeling was so exquisite and I didn't know why. It was just so unlike anything I'd ever experienced before.

He pushed forward with more intent. It was clear he was determined to get inside me as quickly as he could. His hands slid from my hips down over my smooth, toned thighs. They were just as good now as they had been when I was a high school teenager. I'm not sure if Ed was bothered either way as he quickly ran his hands back along my stockinged legs and back onto my hips. I think he liked my stockings more.

"Ohh fuckkk ... noooo ..." I moaned as he rammed his cock all the way in. There was some pain. It wasn't that he was bizarrely long, he certainly wasn't hung like a horse but he was definitely a bit thicker than my husband.

He withdrew and then slammed his hips forward. And then repeated. I could feel the firm flesh of my full, round ass cheeks juddering from the intensity of his thrusts each time he did. My breasts too were swinging wildly from the impact. That was until his hands left my hips and closed around them. He gave them a good massage, which sadly I really liked before his fingers and thumbs got to work on my nipples. They were already large and erect but he just tugged and pulled at them, teasing them out, making them much larger until they became so painful I begged him to stop.

He didn't though. He just laughed at me and carried on with my utter humiliation and degradation.

I was grunting loudly now as he violently pounded the breath out of my body with every thrust. He too was matching my grunts and I could feel the sweat dripping off him to land on my back. His smell was really bad now and I was pretty sure it was going to be a close run thing as to whether he would cum before I finally capitulated to the stench and threw up.

It was then I spotted the bracelet. It was laying on the floor in the corner of the room. It must have got accidentally kicked there when it came loose. I was so grateful that I completely missed the fact that Ed was close to cumming.

It wasn't until I felt the first pulse of his cock and a blast of hot gunge flood inside me that it dawned on me that he had climaxed.

"No ... noooo ..." I shrieked in horror, "noooooooo ... what are you doing ... I'm not on the pill ... I've no protection!"

Ed was beside himself. "Fucking great!" he crowed as he continued to send string after string of his white, baby making seed into my spasming pussy. I could feel it searing my insides, coating my pussy walls. It was a never ending torrent of cum. I'd never known that a man could produce so much!

It was then I convulsed with my orgasm. It hit me suddenly. I'd not been expecting it. I thought his fingers had done enough damage. How wrong can a girl be. My whole body shook and twitched as I shuddered through the joy of ecstasy that was my climax. And it took me a while afterwards to compose myself. When I did, Ed's stench overwhelmed my senses once more. This time there was no reprieve. I threw up!

He gave me a while to recover, even got me a tissue out of my handbag so I could wipe my mouth.

Then he took hold of my hand and turned me to face him. I looked into his eyes. He leered back and then dropped his gaze. I followed it down and gasped in horror. His cock was still rock hard. It seemed to be waving at me as he clenched and unclenched his buttocks a few times. He grinned at me. He seemed to think he was amusing.

"Ready to go again?"

Not waiting for an answer he unceremoniously pulled me down onto the floor and laid me on my back. His smell was still overwhelming disgusting but I knew I couldn't be sick again. There was nothing left inside me to throw up.

He knelt down between my legs, which I opened wider for him without thinking. He lowered himself over me until he was laying fully on top of my body. He brought his hands up to my face and held me still while he kissed me. The taste from his mouth was disgusting but I kissed him back anyway.

He then lifted himself up slightly and I felt his thick cock push against my pussy lips. A quick forceful thrust and I gasped as he slid painfully in. His cock filled me completely but my pussy clamped down onto it anyway almost by instinct.

And then he fucked me again. Even though I was continually gagging from his stench I brought my legs up and wrapped them around his back. I maliciously scraped my expensive heels down his back. I just hoped I was drawing blood.

This time it took him a while longer to cum. I didn't have such problems. I came three times before he finally shot another great load of his sticky white fluid deep inside my swollen pussy. I didn't even protest this time. I was too exhausted to bother.

"That was great!" Ed enthused as he finally pulled his ugly cock free from my devastated pussy. "You know, you're as good a fuck as your Momma was!"

I slowly raised my head and looked up at him, horrified at his coarse words but more disturbingly, aroused by his references about Mom.

"You know, even after your Daddy fired me I still got to see your Momma from time to time." My head jolted back at this revelation, my eyes opening wider with the shock.

"Yeah," he carried on as if oblivious to my reaction, "every time he went out of town, your Momma, she'd give me a call. It seems she just couldn't get enough of old Ed!"