Mallory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She relaxed and immediately grabbed my face and pulled me up so she could kiss me. She kissed my mouth deeply and passionately, and I kissed her back. She kissed my cheeks and lips and face. She was filled with delight and amazement.

"That was wonderful, Phil. I have never cum like that before. I'm so horny, but so relaxed with you." She held me tight and I hugged her too. I couldn't believe I had just eaten out my sister. And I felt so good about it.

"Phil, my dear, my love?"

"Yes, Mal?" I replied.

"Do you want me to get you off with my mouth or do you want to be inside me?"

"Oh, Mal, my darling. I want to get inside you. I want to fuck you crazy."

She smiled a delighted and slightly evil grin, and lay back on the bed. I lay on top of her and we kissed passionately for a few moments. I put a hand down between her legs to check she was wet enough. My fingers slid inside her smoothly without any resistance. I took hold of my cock and aimed it at her opening.

"Phil?" Mal said.

"Yes, baby?"

"I'm glad I came here to be with you."

"So am I."

I pressed my cock head against her pussy and gently slid inside her. I pressed hard with my hips and held her shoulders tightly. She squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles and I felt complete and contented in a way that I never thought I could.

We stayed there for a while, looking at each other right in the eyes, my cock wrapped warmly in the depths of my sister's pussy. Eventually I kissed her and started to move. It felt wonderful having my cock slide through the soft folds of Mal's pussy. She purred and moved against me. She held my shoulders and kissed my neck. She curled her long beautiful legs and stroked my thighs and buttocks with them. I started to move faster and Mal's pleasure obviously increased. I leaned down and took one of her nipples into my mouth, I could feel it stiffen and rise under the movement of my tongue.

I increased my pace until I was thrusting into her frantically, I panted and sweated and Mal was crying out in delight as my cock stabbed her pussy deeply again and again. She started to tighten under me. She grasped at me tightly and arched her back as she came closer and closer to her second orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, Phil! Fuck me like a motherfucker! I'm going to cum again. Keep pounding me, big brother with your big cock. Woo! Oh, yeah! Arh, uh, oh, ah, ahhh, ahhhhh, AHHHHHHH!"

Once she peaked, I started to slow my paces. I didn't want to hurt her.

"No, Phil, keep fucking me hard. I'm going to cum again. This is so incredible. I love you fucking me. I have never felt this sexy."

I renewed my efforts pounding into her. I ground against her pussy with my pelvis. Very soon I could feel her pussy tightening on my cock again.

"Oh my God, Phil. You are so incredible. Who knew sex with your brother would be so good. Ohhhh, Ohhhhhhhh, Fuuuuuuuuck, i'mmmmmmmm cummmmmmmming! ARGH!!!"

With that she suddenly stopped moving and grasped me tightly. She held her face against my cheek and I could feel her trembling.

I didn't move but pressed against her so her clit was squeezed between us. She obviously enjoyed it because I could feel her pressing back against me. I started to grind very slowly, moving my pelvis back and forth less than half an inch but keeping up the pressure.

Very soon Mal's trembling increased.

She whispered in my ear "I just keep on cuming. I love this. I have never achieved multiple orgasms before. It is an amazing feeling; it swells and washes over you but never ebbs away completely. Oh my God! That was another one. I've had like five now."

She tightened again.

"Argh! Oh God this is incredible."

Suddenly she rolled on top of me and slowly slid off my cock. I looked down to watch my cock coming out of her pussy. It was glistening with her juices and her pussy was stretched to take me.

"I want you to cum now, Phil."

She knelt beside me and while holding my cock in her fist, she took my head into her mouth. She sucked on my head while she pumped my shaft with her hand. She touched my sac with her other hand and stroked my balls with her soft fingers. Her tongue started doing amazing things swirling around my swollen cock head. Saliva leaked out of her mouth and soon my cock and balls were soaked with her spit.

"Oh, Mal. It is beautiful to watch you sucking my cock. I have dreamed of this so many times. It looks wonderful. Oh! Arh! I'm getting close. Ah, wow! Are you going to take my load in your mouth?"

She pulled her lips off my cock and it was freed with a pop.

"No, I want to see you cum."

Mal started to jerk my cock furiously. I felt my orgasm build and I thrust my hips up as it finally crashed over me.

Mal squealed in surprise as my first shot flew high into the air. She moved her face over my cock and took the next shot on her cheek.

"Oh, Phil. I've got your cum on my face." Mal purred as she stroked the slimy patch on her cheek, rubbing it all over her face.

The rest of my cum had pooled on my belly. My cock was still twitching and squeezing out little spurts of cum. I had never cum for so long, it felt so good.

Mal scooped up the puddle of cum on my belly and applied it liberally to her tits and chest. She rubbed it back and forth, paying particular attention to her nipples which hardened and glistened under their layer of my cum.

Mal fell back on the bed fondling her nipples, squeezing her tits and fingering her pussy. She purred to herself, mumbling about the best sex she has ever had. I sat up on one elbow and stared at her, delighting that she was here, in my bed, with me.

12