Maltese Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomW50
TomW50
47 Followers

Eileen I was secretly delighted when Tom told me that Chris fancied me because he had turned into a very handsome and very fit looking young guy indeed. His blond streaked hair was set of well by his tan and I looked forward if things went well to seeing what looked like a well muscled body. My afternoon with his mates had got me aroused at the thought of having a young hard bodied and firm cocked guy between my thighs.

However I decided to dress "sexy and possibly available" rather than too overtly as I realised that the worst case scenario would be to offer myself on a plate and Chris refuse to go though with it leading to massive embarrassment when we got home. I decided to go braless in a v neck tee that showed a little cleavage, short black skirt and stockings and if I really wanted to offer it knickerless!

When Chris met us in the bar he looked very handsome in a sparkling white sleeveless shirt and tight white jeans. As he bent down to peck my cheek he murmured " You look really good Mrs W." I couldn't help wondering if the guys had told him about my session with them in the afternoon.

I didn't have long to ponder because when Tom went up to bar to get us a pre dinner drink he apologised about the guys getting heavy with me. When I said it wasn't anything I couldn't handle he grinned and said "Well with the outfit you were wearing it was understandable but not excusable!"

I smiled and said "Well it was slightly more revealing than I normally wear but Tom likes me to show my figure off when we are away -- did you think it was over the top for someone of my age?"

He grinned again and said "It was certainly revealing but I don't think any of the guys round the pool were complaining."

When I asked " And what about you?"

The grin widened even further and he murmured "Especially me! I always thought you were gorgeous but I never realised you were so very hot!"

"Do you really find me attractive -- do you realise I am only a couple of years younger than your mum?"

"All the guys at the club fancy you and we have all fantasised for years about getting into your pants."

I think things might have gone a bit further very quickly if Tom hadn't come back with the drinks. When I saw they were the bars speciality " Long Island Iced Teas" -- no more than 3 or 4 recommended I realised that he was fairly determined to "make something happen" that night.

Although we had a couple of bottles of wine on top of these, conversation over dinner was a bit stilted with all three of us wanting something to happen and no one really wanting to broach the subject.

About 11.30 when we went out to the lounge for a drink and Chris excused himself to go to the loo, I told Tom that Chris was probably up for it if he was but I felt I should make the first move. I suggested that when Chris came back I should invite him up to our suite "for a drink and a breath of air" on the balcony while he excused himself by saying he wanted to stay in the bar for another drink.

When Chris came back I said I would love a drink of champagne and suggested we go up and have it on the balcony. Tom on cue said he had met a chap he knew in the bar and had arranged to have a beer with him he said he would follow us up.

When we got to the suite I got Chris to open a bottle of champagne and suggested we take it out to the balcony. I asked Chris to light my cigarette and as he did I leaned forward to let him look down my top at my cleavage. I thanked him and sat back in my chair and crossed my legs to give him a flash of stocking top and said " Do you really fancy me as a woman or just a bit of forbidden fruit?"

" I really do fancy you. You are witty, smart and sophisticated and I think you are absolutely fabulous looking, with a fantastic body."

"Are you sure you don't just want me to show off to your mates? Would you really prefer to go to bed with me rather than some nubile young 20 somethings?"

"Very definitely- we all would rather go to bed with you than the girls we've had all week!"

He rather stunned me by asking if he could take a photo "to remind him of a fabulous holiday."

I posed for one and he muttered " You really are so very sexy."

I smiled slowly uncrossed and opened my legs and let my skirt ride up a little to give him a flash my shaven pussy and said " Are you really sure you want to go to bed with me?"

At that he made his move and came over and bent down and kissed me and as I reciprocated his hand went quickly up my skirt and clamped on to my pussy. It was really arousing to be almost lifted to my feet by the pussy and our tongues were soon entwined as he hungrily kissed me. As he rather roughly entered his fingers in my cunt he shoved me up against the wall of the balcony and but for me murmuring "Lets go inside" I thought he would have mounted me.

My skirt was up round my waist as I led him to the bedroom and as he freed a fantastic looking cock with one hand as he tumbled me on the bed and freed my breasts with the other. There was little ceremony about the way he went between my thighs and literally rammed his long hard cock into me. I love the feeling of a young hard cock -- although Tom is fairly well hung older guys cocks do not have the rigidity of younger guys, but I realised that this first session was going to be pure animal lust rather than lovemaking as he pounded vigorously into me.

My responding to his vigorous thrusts brought him off and I soon felt the hot spurts of his young seed against my womb. He fell forward against me muttering "You've no idea for how long I have wanted to do that."

I felt him hardening again when I smiled and murmured "And I hope you're going to do it again!"

To encourage him up to full rigidity I eased myself our from under him and turning him over on to his back I grabbed him by the balls and went down on him. His cock rose rapidly to full size again and he was thrusting upwards into my mouth when I heard the door and Tom came in.

We both turned round and in spite of being slightly drunk Chris looked a little panic stricken until Tom said " Don't mind me I'm going to join you."

Tom When Eileen made it clear she was going to make something happen I gave her some time before coming up to the room. When I entered I saw her bent over Chris on the bed and from the bob of her head and his thrusts I realised she was giving him head. When I made a noise she stopped briefly and he looked a bit panicked for a minute and would probably have come up of the bed but I knew Eileen had him in the way she likes to give oral. That is holding the guys balls in her hand so she can control his penetration into her throat.

Chris appeared to relax enough to continue to enjoy the pleasures of Eileen deep throating him -- which she does very well. She has a small mouth which is excitingly tight on one's cock but she can swallow a complete length right into her throat as she takes the guy off.

I quickly lost my trousers and as she continued to pleasure him with her big buttocks put up to me, I felt between her legs to find her soaking wet from his semen. I found this remarkably exciting and with a more rampant cock than I had for some time I quickly mounted her and reclaimed her pussy for myself. It was fantastically exciting to be part of a team " spit roasting" my wife and I think all three of us felt similarly because she writhed between us eagerly and extremely willingly meeting our thrusts.

She soon had both of us coming off in our respective orifices and we all collapsed fairly spent on the bed.

As Eileen got up to freshen up and get us a drink. Chris rather shamefacedly said " I hope you don't blame me for getting rather carried away with Mrs W."

I smiled and said " It was very much our idea but what happens in this room has to stay in this room."

Eileen came back in with champagne for us and knocking hers back said "let me in between my two favourite guys."

As we sipped our drink -- her hands fondled our cocks, she smiled and murmured " I hope you guys have plenty left I want a long night of fun with you."

Both cocks rose to attention as she bent down and kissed the tip of mine and then his and turning to me she smiled and said "I hope you don't mind darling but I want some more of this hard young cock in my pussy."

My own cock almost rose to match his as I saw her straddle him and lower herself down on to his cock and him reach up to grab heavy dangling breasts.

It was a real turn on to see my wife ride this young guy and to hear her moans as he thrust up into her. I came off the bed quickly and parting her hips went for her anus. I was delighted to find that she had obviously taken the opportunity to put some cream on and my fingers went fairly easily into her. She eased back of his cock to meet my probing fingers and as she did so I felt him thrust up against the thin wall of her perineum. It was as exciting as I thought to "feel" this young guys rigid cock in my wife and I soon gently replaced my fingers with my cock. It was a bit of a push because as well as her being still tight anally -- she was engorged by Chris's cock filling her pussy.

It was exciting as she sort of "opened up" to accommodate both cocks and it was even more exciting than I imagined to have my wife willingly take on two guys and to feel his cock thrusting against mine only separated by a very fine wall of tissue as we pounded at our respective orifices.

She was obviously very excited by the twin intrusions because it wasn't long before she came off to a very powerful and noisy orgasm. I felt Chris go and followed him as we both ejaculated in our chosen holes. As I eased off her and she off him it was quite a turn on to see her seeping cum from both orifices and as she went to the bathroom to tidy up.

When she came back I went to the loo while she poured us some champagne. When I came out she and Chris were deep in a snog and although my cock felt as if had it had quite enough it stiffened slightly when I saw her hands at his semi erect cock trying to get him up again. As she went down on him with her mouth I heard him say "You really are quite insatiable Mrs W -- I need a little rest."

She smiled and licking his cock responded "I thought you young guys had a lot more stamina -- I thought having had my pussy and mouth you would want to have my rear."

Bearing in mind she had not been keen on anal sex until relatively recently, to hear her willingly offer her rear nearly did the trick for my tired erection and it certainly seemed to do it for his young one , as I heard her murmur "That's more like it -- I thought you would want to try me there."

Initially she turned round and pushed her buttocks against his erection before getting up on all fours and putting her ass up to be mounted. My own erection stirred from its slumber at her extreme wantonness in opening herself up completely to Chris's by now quite huge erection.

I heard her cry out as he rammed it home without much ceremony and then I sat back to watch one of the most sexually exciting and erotic scenes I had ever seen -my previously quite reserved wife hair falling over her face and big breasts dangling as she thrust her big ripe ass up again and again to be sodomised by the frantic thrusts of her young lover.

It was an amazing sight and rather like seeing a muscular young stallion couple with a mare to see this well built muscular young man take such control over my wife's ripe body and her revel in having her ass taken so roughly.

Eileen

Chris was a bit tense when he saw Tom enter the room but soon relaxed when Tom smiled and said he was going to join us.

I really enjoyed the combination of my well hung husband and my even better hung young stud as they took me in various combinations. I particularly loved the feeling of being completely "filled up" by Chris in my pussy and Tom in my rear. I used to hate anal sex and as Tom had not persisted hadn't realised how much guys love it. Since my experiences with my two bosses Tom and I enjoy it on a fairly regular basis.

With Chris and Tom together I actually enjoyed a quite unique double orgasm -- front and back and was ready for a lot more. When I went to freshen up I thought Tom might need a rest but was disappointed to find Chris was also only semi hard. While Tom was at the loo I started to snog Chris and try to work his cock up again however it wasn't until I offered him my rear and thrust my buttocks back against him that I felt his cock stir to its previous rigidity.

When I got up on all fours I noticed how big he was as he came up off the bed and he mounted me very roughly. Tom usually eases it in to let me get used to the size of it and I hadn't been torn since my first experience. Chris did hurt me a bit as he was certainly a bit longer than Tom and he rather rammed it straight into me. However I had little time to think about whether I had been torn as he grabbed firmly hold of my buttocks and pulling them apart stallioned me hard with his balls slapping against my rear.

His sheer lust of this young guy for me turned me on and I was soon thrusting my rear take his thrusts. This drove him to an even greater frenzy and a very vocal one as he shouted out about how long he had wanted to give me it "up your big ass."

I felt him tense and another hot flush of soothing salve as he ejaculated deep into me but such was his lust for my butt that he continued riding me until he softened.

The show we had put on had obviously stimulated Tom because as Chris came off me and I lay forward on the bed Tom was there like a flash pulling me up again on to all fours to get at my rear. Once again I felt a slight tear as Tom mounted me much more roughly than normal obviously wanting to reclaim my ass for himself and he too rode me roughly until he climaxed.

As I fell forward on the bed I was surprised to feel myself being pulled up to my knees again and Chris with a strong renewed erection muttering "I want more of that ass." Once again he mounted me taking a firm grip of my buttocks and although his "attack" on my rear was less frenzied than before he rode me hard with deep thrusts of his long penis into the depths of my bowels.

This time he appeared to be savouring his possession of my rear and he must have taken me for over five to ten minutes. By the time he came off both he and I were totally lathered in sweat.

When I got up to go to the loo I looked at my watch to see it was 3.00 am -- and smiled to myself when realised that I had had over three hours of sex! I called to the guys that, "that was that" as I wanted to get my beauty sleep.

When I came out they were dressed in their pants and finishing off the champagne. Chris got up and kissed me and murmured "that was absolutely fantastic Mrs W -- it really was something I have fantasised about for years."

Before he left Tom pushed him for a reassurance that what had happened in the room stayed in the room and said he would see him at c 11.00 am for golf.

When he left I think although both Tom and I were still on a sexual high it was tempered slightly when I realised the enormity of what we had done i.e. that I had let one of my best friend's sons share me with Tom and let him take my body in all the ways possible. However I was delighted when Tom kissed and cuddled me and told me it had been one of the bests nights of his life and the memory of Chris and he taking me together and Chris buggering me would be a turn on for him for a very long time.

We had a quick shower and fell asleep together in each others arms. I have to say the shared intimacy and excitement of the night seemed to bring us even closer together.

I awakened about 10.00am to hear Tim singing rather tunelessly in the shower. My head was rather hammering from the potent mix of cocktails and champagne and my body was aching from the unaccustomed exercise it had been given last night and my uterus and bowels actually felt bruised -- they probably were!

I thought Tom and I might feel a little awkward in the cold light of day -- but it was certainly the reverse for him. As kissed me and thanked me again for a wonderful night- he asked me should he cancel golf and spend the day with me. I said that I would prefer a lie in and that he should meet up with Chris and reinforce the message that our night should remain our secret.

When he left I went back to bed. I thought I hadn't been asleep for more than a few minutes when I heard a knock at the door and thought he had left his keys behind. Fortunately I pulled on a robe because when I opened the door I was surprised to see it was John and Peter. John murmured "Hi Mrs W have you forgotten our date?"

I muttered something about having had a hard night and had to firmly resist their suggestion of coming in to finish off what we had started yesterday. I said I would see them at the pool for lunch.

John smiled and said " and more?"

After I refreshing shower I felt more alive and once I put on some makeup and hid my tired eyes behind a large pair of sunglasses I felt ready to make an appearance at the pool.

I had chosen a new plain white one piece swimsuit which while it was high legged and fairly low cut wouldn't give the impression to the guys that I was available.

I could see they were slightly disappointed that I wasn't wearing something more revealing when I came down to the pool and Peter said "How are we going to rub sun cream on your front?"

I decided to play it a bit cool and said "I am sorry if I led you on a bit yesterday -- I think we all had a little bit too much to drink."

They were obviously fairly disappointed but smiled when I said " Anyway you probably got all that testosterone and randiness out of your system last night in Bugibba."

John grinned " Yeah of course we did but we took it a bit easy because we both wanted a really good session with you!"

"Do you honestly mean to say that after having had fun with beautiful young girls you would want to go to bed with me?"

"Are you kidding Mrs W all three of us have been crazy to get into your knickers since we first saw you at the pool yesterday."

I was rather relieved it appeared Chris hadn't shared the news of his conquest the night before and murmured " Hey guys don't get heavy I had a hard night and what I would really love is a large G&T."

While John went to get drinks Peter said " Mrs W we didn't mean to get heavy with you but you really turned us on yesterday and we were really looking forward to taking it further today."

In spite of my exertions the night before I have to admit I am only human and I was beginning to get turned on a little by the very obvious desire these two young guys had for me, and a couple of very large G&Ts later I felt up to joining them in the pool for a swim.

The water was refreshing and I did a couple of lengths of the pool and was feeling quite relaxed as I swam up to the guys at the shallow end. I was a little bit stunned when I stood up and both guys eyes went immediately to my boobs.

"Wow, Mrs W, we thought you had covered up but that is actually sexier than you being topless."

I looked down to see that the material that had looked quite modest dry , when wet had become virtually completely transparent and as Peter said it actually looked more daring because it clung tightly round my breasts and actually emphasised them and my nipples.

Instinctively my hands went to cover my breasts by John , gently took them away saying "Don't be silly Mrs W, we have seen and fondled them before."

As if to emphasise this Peter came up over pecked me on the cheek and took the weight of one of them in his hand said "They really are superb and that suit shows them off to perfection."

Realising that we could be seen from the poolside I swam over to the side and as I went up the steps suddenly realised that if the top of my swimsuit was transparent so would the bottom be!

TomW50
TomW50
47 Followers