Maltese Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomW50
TomW50
47 Followers

The guys whistles and the looks of the other people at the pool reinforced this impression and when I looked down I could see that any coverage from the suit had disappeared and everything was on show including my rather prominent pubic mound and pussy lips.

When the guys flopped down beside my lounger from the tents in their shorts it was obvious that they liked what they could see and I had to grin when Peter said " Ms W you just get sexier and sexier, we thought we had never seen anything sexier than you in that g string yesterday but I think that suit is even sexier!"

"Thanks guys but I didn't realise that I was going to put on such a show. I genuinely thought it was quite modest."

I accepted their offer of another large G&T but declined their later suggestion of going for another swim until I had gone up to change my suit into something more modest.

It was very hot at the pool and when they went for another dip I slipped upstairs to get a more modest bikini. I had just changed and poured myself a G&T when I heard a knock at the door -- I thought it might be Tom but surprise, surprise it was the two guys in their trunks with a cold bottle of wine.

"Mrs W -- get some glasses we thought you might like to have a drink with us on your balcony."

" Ok guys, but a drink it is only as Tom could be back soon."

However when I filled the glasses and brought them out to the balcony the guys were obviously intent on more and I found myself between them, being groped quite roughly. I could see from their faces and feel from their hard erections against me that they were extremely aroused and I was rather powerless to stop them fondling my breasts, pussy and butt. I realised that unless I did something to stop them they would simply take what they wanted.

I made a super human effort to break free and as I did so my top came off.

As I stood panting with my breasts dangling I started to say " Hey guys I meant a drink only."

But my words were drowned by John muttering "You really do have some rack on you and we've been looking to get to grips with it all day."

At that he grabbed for my boobs again and once again the two guys had me between them. I tried to break away saying "Guys I mean it -- not now." But as I made for the gap in french doors they were on me again and I ended up face down over the patio table. As I tried to get up so John leaned down and rather held me down while he kissed me and I felt Peter pull down my bottoms.

John whispered in my ear " Relax Mrs W you have been prick teasing us since we met you and you know you want it as much as us!"

By this time I realised that the guys were not going to take no for an answer and suggested we go inside but as I did so I felt my hips being pulled back and I had to put my hands further out to steady myself. As I did so John tightened his grip round my shoulders with one arm while groping my boobs with the other and I felt Peter reach through my legs to grab my pussy as a prelude to mounting me. His cock appeared as big as it had looked in his shorts and I gasped as I adjusted my position to accommodate it.

John grinned at me and murmured "Old Peter is well hung but a big pussy like yours should have no trouble taking it."

In spite of being slightly annoyed at the guys roughness, I couldn't help thinking if I am going to take these two guys on I might as well enjoy it and I was soon responding to Peter's thrusts. He didn't last all that long and I soon felt him come off deep inside me. As he withdrew he gave my ass a slap and murmured "That really is a fuckable big ass."

As I tried to straighten up and said I would prefer to go inside as we could be seen from the other balconies, John rather ordered me to stay where I was at saying " I want a bit of that ass just where its at."

I hadn't much time to object because Peter was putting his slightly flaccid cock up to be sucked while John mounted me. As he thrust into me one of his hands was doing most exciting things to my clit and I have to admit I was rather enjoying pleasuring these two young guys and being pleasured by them. Before I realised it the thought of being seen from another balcony had been forgotten and I was pushing up my rear to meet John's thrusts and fondling while Peter with a renewed erection was deep in my throat.

I heard John grate " Mrs W you really are as good a fuck as I thought you would be and this big ass is as good as I thought it would be." I thought he was about to climax when he increased the pace of his thrusts but as I pushed back to meet him, I was rather disappointed that he dismounted.

I felt him part my hips and I knew what was coming. I broke free of Peter's thrusts into my mouth to plead " John, please not there it will hurt" as I tried to protect my damaged rear.

I was stunned when I heard him say , "Sorry Mrs W but Chris has told us how you like it up your ass and couldn't get enough of it last night so we are more than happy to help out."

I was really annoyed that Chris had shared his experiences of the night before and realised that these guys wanted my ass and were determined to have it so I said. " OK guys if you want a bit of my ass I'll let you have it but you'll need to let me prepare myself and lets go inside and have it in comfort."

In spite of their obvious arousal the thought of me giving them anal voluntarily was enough to make them release me and as I got up John give me a stinging slap on the rear and advised me to "Put on a lot of lube you're going to need it."

When I came out of the bathroom the two guys were waiting for me in the bedroom with a large G&T and two huge erections. I decided to take control of the situation and said " Ok guys you want my ass and can have it but lets have it fun for all three of us and if you're hurting me please stop when I say so."

I knocked back the G&T before pushing Peter back on the bed and cupping his balls leaned down to suck his cock. I thought Chris was well hung but this guy was seriously large with the sort of 10" cock so loved by erotic writers.

As I really stretched my lips to get him in, I felt John part my hips and felt his fingers probe my well lubed rear. As I eased back towards him I felt him enter the head of his cock in my anus and gently ease into me. Although not as big as Peter he was still big and I was a little bruised from the previous night and I winced slightly as the head of his cock passed my anal sphincter. But it was quite pleasant as he eased in and out and I relaxed enough to be able to thrust back against him.

His tempo increased as did Peter's thrusts into my throat and I was soon being bounced quite vigorously by being impaled on two stiff young cocks. Peter grabbed my hair and pulled my head down so I was gagging on his cock as it entered my throat and exploded. As he pumped the last of his ejaculate into my mouth John parted my hips roughly to get better penetration and he two was soon ejaculating into my bowels.

As I fell forward quite spent on the bed John went to get drinks while Peter although still only semi hard pulled me back up into an all fours position. He started to finger me in pussy and anus and my rather wanton response obviously excited him because when I looked round I saw he was up to his full size.

I have to say I was not sure I could accommodate such a monster in my rear and did my best to relax and open up when he tried to mount me. Although I was well lubricated I was slightly ripped from the previous night and probably a little tense. Plus he was really far to big for most women to accommodate him anally. He really did hurt me as soon as he tried to enter the head of his huge cock and I had to ask him to let me try more lube. I sipped my drink with John as he went to get it and the pair of them applied it liberally to my rear.

Once again the pain was excruciating when he tried to mount me and I asked him to let me try to ease back on to him. As I eased back slowly on to him John pulled my head down to his stiffening cock and as Peter pushed his cock in my scream was rather muffled by the mouthful I had of John's cock. Whether Peter took this as a moan of approval or not he rammed his full length into me. I screamed again as the girth of his intrusion tore my sphincter and his length ripped my insides but once again this was muffled by John getting to work on my mouth.

It was a blessed relief when after Peter pounding my ass for what seemed an eternity climaxed and I felt the soothing flush of his ejaculate. His pounding had turned John on and I felt him tense before his climax -- as I bent further down to swallow his spunk he pulled out and ejaculated over my face and hair.

I was a little annoyed at this but the pain from my rear was so great as Peter eased off me that I had to immediately retire to the bathroom to tend my very damaged rear. It really was quite badly hurt and bleeding quite heavily and I thought to myself "that's out of action for the rest of the holiday."

However that wasn't quite true but that's a story for another time.

TomW50
TomW50
47 Followers