Mama Mia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia wails and squeals, convulsing in what she later tells me is the biggest orgasm of her life. I hold her tight against me to keep her from pulling us apart. I slow down my thrusts, but do not relent on the force. With each thrust into her, a squeal, gasp, then a sigh come from the throat I was in only awhile ago. She recovers with me slowly moving in and out, her matching my movements.

"I... you... I... we..." she drifts off. Her energy mostly back, she starts thrusting back against me.

"Come on, papi. Cum for me. Cum in my ass. I wanna feel it."

We both start moving again, together. She reaches back with both hands to pull my hips towards her. I thrust harder and press her thighs against the soft mattress, pinning her there while I grind myself in and out as deep as I can. Her hands come off my hips and take mine, moving them off her ass around to her front, sliding them north as she had on the dance floor only two hours ago. She presses them firmly against her breasts, squeezing them with my hands.

"Yes... yes... cum in my ass... cum in my ass... in me... uhhnn... uhhnn... nnngh... nnngh... nnngh... nnngh...."

She grunts in time to my thrusts. I could feel myself on the edge and I grind against that ass I worship, holding her tight against me.

"Oh god, I'm close!" I cry.

"Yes! Yes! Ayyy! Cumming... cumming too!" she wails.

I feel her start to shudder, which sets me off. I explode, spurting deep into her as we convulse together. We collapse onto the bed....

----------

We awaken a few hours later, spooning, our bodies perfectly matched. She turns to kiss me gently, lovingly. In a quiet voice, she speaks first.

"I want to leave with you. I need you like this, every night. You captured me and I am now yours to keep. Make me want you even more. Make me love you with all my heart. Take me from this place. Take me into your world."

I stare into her eyes, silent with surprise and my heart skips a beat.

"You know what you are asking?"

"I know full well. For you have made me feel things no man or woman has ever done. I feel complete and safe in your control. I will do what you ask of me, so long as you make me feel that way."

Her sparse studio had few things in it. Several packed bags later, we departed for the tour bus. And for the rest of our lives together.

-------

12