Mama Pt. 04

Story Info
Mother helps daughter take her well-endowed boyfriend.
1.8k words
4.41
87.4k
44

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheJess
TheJess
95 Followers

So there I was, in my girlfriend's mother's bedroom. Alana was bent over the end of the big bed, her knees on a large pillow on the floor, her upper body flat against the white sheets, her arms stretched out, holding the edges of the bed, and her ass proudly on display. Her beautiful mother Jane, determined that Alana wouldn't fall pregnant young as she had done, wanted to be there to 'supervise' our coupling, and that was fine by me. Jane had beckoned me over to where Alana lay, with her mother's oil-coated middle finger probing deep into her butthole.

I walked over to the bed wearing just my t-shirt. My penis swung slightly from side-to-side, but mostly it just pointed straight ahead to where Jane sat straddling her daughters hips. She looked me straight in the eye, continuing to stir her long, oily finger around inside her daughter's anus. The crinkled skin clasped tight around the finger, and the couple of times Jane withdrew, the slightly-reddened hole quickly closed back over. Alana was barely making any noise now, completely lost in the pleasure. Her face pressed into the sheets of the bed, she had drooled a wet patch where her mouth lay open. I leant down next her.

"Alana, honey. You okay?"

She opened her eyes and looked straight at me, almost dazed.

"Mama's gonna make me...gonna make me come. She's up in my ass...her fingers gonna make me come"

I smiled and stroked the damp hair from her face. "I'm gonna make you come."

Alana closed her eyes and nodded.

Jane continued to circle round Alana's hole as she reached forward and took a hold of me by the balls. She drew me closer.

"I got some of that oil for you too. I'm gonna make this as sweet as can be for my baby girl."

I just nodded as Jane scooped a lump of the white cream from the jar and held it in her hand. It melted right in front of me, and she slipped her fingers back under my balls and began to massage the sweet-smelling oil into my skin. The heat of her palm against my sack felt incredible as she slicked them up. She drew her hand up along my shaft, dragging my balls against it until they slipped through her fingers and swung back into place. Never once taking her eyes off mine, she wrapped her fingers around the base of my dick and began to slowly stroke back and forth. I kissed her hard and furious as she gripped me. Alana lay face down on the bed, oblivious in her bliss as her mother and I locked together. Her hand travelled up to the slimy, angry head of my penis and she gripped me harder than ever. I was raging, solid and thicker than ever and I needed to deal with it.

Jane broke our kiss and stood up. She let go off my penis and instead took hold of her daughter's buttocks and began to part them for me. Alana's anus glistened red and stood proud from the valley of her cheeks. It pulsed as I moved up behind her and rested the slimy head of my penis against its raised ring.

Jane turned to Alana.

"Now baby, I've done my best to get you ready for this, but he's a very large young man. You know I would never lie to you sweetie, so when I tell you it's gonna hurt, you know I'm telling the truth. Are you ready?"

Alana's voice was weak, as she lay face down on the bed, in an almost drunken stupor.

"Mama, I'm ready."

Jane gave me the nod, and I moved forward. The fat, broad head of my penis pushed down against Alana's sphincter, and it dented, but it wouldn't open for me. I tried again.

Jane leant down to Alana again.

"Honey, I need you to push out for me. Make believe you're pooping, and push it out."

Alana took a deep breath, and I felt her ring flex against me. Her anus pouted and ever-so-slightly opened for me, and I went for it. Using my fingers to angle my dick down the way, I watched as my head popped into Alana's back passage. I just held it there for a second, enjoying the incredible tightness below my head. I was in heaven, but Alana sure wasn't.

"Ah ah ha! Take it out! You're hurting me!"

Jane laid down alongside her daughter and cuddled into her.

"Sweetie, just let him stay there, just for a minute. I know it hurts like hell, I know, but it gets better. Your little tush will get used to it. Your body's an amazing creation. The good Lord made you so you could do such things."

Jane looked up at me as I hunched behind Alana, my fat penis lodged in her butt, feeling the guilt of hurting her daughter.

"Now sweetie, I'm going to put some more oil on you both, and then Jack's gonna put it in a little further."

Alana didn't say anything, just kind of whimpered as Jane took another lump of the oil and began to work it into the scene of the crime, wiping a big old lump of it around Alana's massively stretched ring and the start of my shaft. She drew back her and placed her other hand on my buttocks, gently pushing me on, deeper into Alana's rectum.

I watched as my slick shaft pushed Alana's anus in on itself. The crinkles disappeared as I forced another inch, then another slowly into her rear passage. Alana gripped the sheets on the bed, her knuckles whitening as leaned forward. I stopped for a second, to catch my breath, then pressed on. This time I didn't stop until the hairs at the base of my penis met the smooth whiteness of Alana's butt cheeks. She had the best part of eight inches of penis inside her now, and she squirmed with the discomfort. But the pain, it seemed, had gone.

"How are you feeling sweetie?" Jane asked her daughter, as her oily fingers slipped between my own buttocks.

"I'm..so...full up!"

Jane smiled. "That's right precious. You're full up of dick. Isn't that the greatest feeling?"

I began to slowly draw back, watching Alana's anus stretch out around me. I began to thrust back and forth, slowly, as I felt Jane's long, oily finger press up against my own asshole. All the time she was talking.

"Even when it was Uncle Milton, forcing himself on me, I loved that feeling of being so full up. Feeling all my insides stretching, moving around to let another human put himself in me. I loved how uncomfortable it felt."

Jane's middle finger pushed past my own anal ring and I gasped, breaking the rhythm of my thrusting. I don't know if Alana noticed, but I had to rest, just for a moment as I felt the penetration. Jane looked me straight in the eye, with just the slightest smile on her face as she began to move in and out of me. Getting used to it after a moment, I took up her movements and passed them on to Alana. My eyelids grew heavy as she fingered me. I'd tried most things in my time, but I've never taken anything up my butt before. I knew now how much I'd been missing out on.

With the assault on my asshole and the incredible tightness of Alana around my shaft I knew I was going to come very shortly. I tried to delay things by giving shorter strokes. I leaned forward and laid flat across her back giving me hardly any distance to thrust, but still, my balls were beginning to fizz. I felt a low moan building up deep in my body, somewhere near where Jane's finger was no doubt, as she started whispering to me when she felt it.

"That's it Jack...give my baby your cream. Let it out into her. Claim her."

My head drooped over Alana's shoulder and she turned to kiss me. We locked lips tightly, broken by a gasp from Alana as she felt her own orgasm build.

"That's right my baby. You come for mama. You show me how much you love me. Show me how much you love yourself."

Alana grasped hold of my wrist with her right hand and took her mother's with her left. Her grip increased as her breathing got shorter and quicker. Alana's hips began to thrust up to meet me, her whole body shaking as her orgasm built. She drove her face into the sheets of the bed and began to howl as the pleasure took her body. She nearly crushed my hand as she came.

That was more than I could stand. I leant even further forward until my groin flattened Alana's buttocks. I was far into her as was humanly possible. With a roar, I came, spitting my seed up into my girlfriend's guts. Jane shrieked with joy as she felt my asshole clamp tight around her finger.

After a few moments, all was quiet. I rolled Alana to one side, still buried in her. I hugged her close from behind and kissed her neck. Jane took her finger out of me and laid down next to Alana, tucking her daughter's head into her shoulder. She spoke softly to her.

"I am so proud of you sweetie. Mama's so proud of you. I know how much that must have hurt you, but you never gave up."

Alana spoke, her voice weak.

"Mama, it felt good. Bad, but good at the same time."

Jane smiled as she stroked her daughter's damp hair.

"Bad, but good at the same time. That's exactly right."

She looked over at me.

"And Jack, you treated her right. I'm pleased that it was you that took her."

I smiled. "The pleasure was all mine."

Alana turned to me with a little grin. "Not all of it."

I backed off a little to pull my shrinking penis out of Alana's reddened asshole, and watched her face as she felt it slither out of her. She gave a little gasp of relief.

I kissed Alana, long and deep, and drew the sheets of the bed across us both.

Jane looked on with almost a hint of sadness in her eyes. She sat up.

"Well, I guess I can leave you two to it now. If I can trust you to stick to the Milton method?"

Alana turned to her and smiled.

"Mama, you don't have to go. Stay a while."

I nodded. "Plenty of room for three."

Jane smiled and laid back down, putting an arm across Alana as she drew the sheet across herself.

Alana leaned forward and kissed her mother full on the lips. Jane seemed shocked...funny after what had just happened, I guess. They looked deep into each other's eyes.

"I reckon me and Jack owe you something for teaching us the Milton method. Ain't that right Jack?"

I smiled at Jane.

"I'd say we owe her big time. I wonder how we can repay the favour?"

Jane smiled as she reached past me for the old jar of Noix De Coco.

TheJess
TheJess
95 Followers