Mamacaca

Story Info
Mother and Son go on Vacation to Blow off a Little Steam.
4.6k words
3.77
239.5k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****All Characters are over 18. ***

Andrew was in the den playing video games, when his Mom stormed into the room, her cheeks streaked with mascara.

"Mom, why are you crying?" Andrew asked, concerned.

"The sheriff just left, he served me with divorce papers. I don't understand I thought everything was fine between me and your father! That fucking asshole. I can't believe he would do this to us. We were supposed to go to Punta Cana next week as a second honeymoon. Fuck! Twenty years down the drain."

Andrew stood up and wrapped his arms around her petite frame, she leaned her head against his chest. He could feel her tears soaking through his shirt, "It will be okay, Mom, we don't need him."

"You'll always be my baby, Andrew."

"I know you love me, I also knew that Dad has been cheating on you for years, I didn't want to tell you that I knew."

She looked up, "You knew too?"

"Yeah, it was no secret. Neither of us should be surprised."

"I just can't believe he would mislead me with planning a second honeymoon, while filing for divorce at the same time. I thought he really wanted to try to fix our relationship." Fresh tears began to well in her eyes.

"He probably did it to distract from what he was really up to. That is how he thinks. He plays games with people." Andrew scowled, holding his mother closer to him. "He only cares about himself, he never loved us."

She sniffled, "I am so sorry to put you through this, baby, I love you so much. I am going to call a locksmith to change the locks. I am not letting him back into this house until we go to court."

**************************

The next day after the locksmith left Andrew came downstairs and saw his Mom looking out the window. Her long straight, black hair fell to the middle of her back, her sundress hugged her round bubble butt.

"Dad is fool to let her go." Andrew thought to himself.

"Hi Mom, what ya doing?" She turned and was still crying, her tan breasts glistened with fallen tears. She stepped forward, wearing white flip-flops, her toes painted a glittery fire engine red.

"Thinking."

"What are ya thinking about?"

"I have so much to do, I need to find a lawyer, we may have to sell the house, I have to cancel the trip to Punta Cana."

"Don't worry so much, Uncle James is a lawyer. I am sure he will help you; he's your brother -- plus he hates Dad. He will destroy him in court and you'll be able to keep the house. Don't cancel the trip; a vacation may be just what you need to help you relax and clear your head."

"You are right. I don't know why I am so scared. I guess it's because I am so use to having your father take care of everything. But look where that got me, and I don't want to go to Punta Cana alone."

"You don't have to go alone, I would love to go with you, and have Dad pay for it." He chuckled.

Her smile shined for the first time in days, "I love you, baby."

She hugged Andrew tight. He looked down at her, he couldn't help not to look down at her cleavage, as she pressed her breasts against him. He felt his cock begin to stiffen.

He leaned forward and kissed her forehead, "I love you Mom, and we are going to have a great time next week in the Caribbean."

*****************************

The taxi stopped in front the house, the driver got out and opened the trunk. Andrew's muscles bulged as he heaved their luggage into the trunk and slammed it shut. He opened the passenger door.

"Let's hit the road, Mom." He said, as he watched her climb in.

She was wearing a pair of tight white shorts, and a matching Nike sports bra.

They arrived at the Philadelphia airport, got their tickets, went through customs, and boarded the plane. The seating was tight; his shoulder was pushed against his Mom. As the plane began to take off, he felt his Mom's body stiffen, he held her hand, "Don't worry, Mom. I got you."

"Thank you, sweetie."

He looked down at her hand in his, her small fingers manicured to match her toes. He brushed his thumb over the top of her hand to soothe her. The feeling of stroking her soft skin sent a slight chill up his arm. As the plane lifted off, he continued to gently caressed his Mother's hand while gazing down at her sparkling toes. The scent of her, the smoothness of her tan skin, and the femininity of her sparkling little toes made his cock tingle.

She sighed, closed her eyes and leaned towards the window. Andrew shifted his weight and leaned against her while still stroking her hand, each stroke going just a little further up her arm. He looked her thigh that was resting against his, wonder what it would be like to touch her there.

He gently ran his fingers up and down her forearm, as he examined her shapely legs, thighs, and pretty feet. His eyes explored his Mother's body, while he fought with his imagination, that kept drawing him towards incestuous fantasies.

The plane landed, they got their luggage. The hot, humid air washed over them as they exited the airport to catch a shuttle to the resort.

"Whew! This heat is overwhelming."

"Yeah, it sure is," answered Andrew, as he watched a bead of sweat roll down the front of his Mother's neck and disappearing into her cleavage.

He took a deep breath, trying to shake his thoughts. A white van pulled and a man loaded their luggage, everyone climbed in and the van sped off. They sat close to each other, the van didn't have air conditioning. Andrew's Mother dripped with sweat; it was running down her stomach, her thighs glistened. She felt dampness between her legs, from the heat, while Andrew's mind wandered.

He felt a slight shudder as his Mother placed her hand on his leg. "This is going to be a wonderful week. Thank you for coming."

"You're welcome, Mom, we don't need Dad to have fun."

"I know, baby." She smiled and rubbed his leg.

He felt a pang of panic, embarrassed by his erection. He prayed that she would not notice it, but her hand rubbing his leg was enough to make his imagination go wild with fantasies of licking the sweat from every inch of his Mother's body.

They arrived at the resort the concierge gathered their bags, and they followed him into the room. Andrew's jaw dropped when he saw the room. It was all white marble decor, complete with a Jacuzzi and a single king size bed.

"Holy shit, this room is amazing." Andrew said.

"Yeah, this is a lot nicer than I expected. Look it has a bar." His Mom replied, as the concierge left and closed the door. She walked around the room, examining the fully stocked bar. Then she pressed down on the bed.

"Oh, this feels so comfy." She kicked off her flip flops and plopped down on the bed. "This is fantastic. Andrew, you have to feel this bed."

Andrew kicked off his sandals and laid down next to her. "Wow, you're not kidding this like heaven."

"I hope you don't mind sharing a bed?" She asked.

"I am cool with it." He tried to appear calm, while inside his heart was racing with excitement.

"Great! I am going to unpack some of our things so we can get ready for dinner. You can lay there and rest for a bit."

Andrew watched his Mother as she bent over to open the suitcase. Her tight, white shorts strained, sliding into her crack like a thong, he could see her pussy lips bulging through the fabric. His cock sprung up in his pants, too much for him to hide.

"It's cold in here." He said as he pulled a blanket over himself to conceal his erection.

He put his hand down his shorts and gently stroked his cock while watching his Mom bending over unpacking. He abruptly stopped stroking when she turned towards him.

"Do want a glass of Rum?" She asked.

"Sure." He answered, letting go of his cock.

She handed him a tall glass of rum on the rocks, he felt the burn as he swallowed it down, while his mother drank hers all at once.

"Wow!! That was good, " Andrew followed suit and drank his down too.

"Let's get something to eat," she said.

"Okay." He got up and they left the room.

They came across a little French restaurant on the resort. Afterwards, they went to the bar.

"Hey bartender, what to recommend?"

"Ha! Mamajuana."

"Great we will have two Mamajuanas."

The bartender made the drinks and slid them down the bar.

"Whoo, this is good!" She said as gulped it down.

Andrew and his Mother talked and laughed for hours while drinking Mamajuana after Mamajuana.

Andrew held his Mom up while they both giggled their way back to the room. As they entered the room, his Mother said, "I want to go swimming."

"Mom, I think we are too drunk and it's dark out. How about I make us some drinks and we put on our bathing suits and get into the Jacuzzi?"

"That's a great idea I'll change while you make us something to drink."

Andrew made the drinks and changed into his bathing suit, turned on the hot tub and added some bubbles. He stopped breathing when he saw his Mother step out of the bathroom wearing a white bikini, her pussy bulged from the front, the top barely held her breasts. She spun around, revealing her plump booty covered only by a thong that was buried somewhere in her crack. Andrew pretended he didn't notice.

"The drinks and the hot tub are ready, Mom."

"Great, baby."

They stretched out facing each other in the hot tub, his Mom's feet brushed against the side of his thigh, and his feet were against her thigh. They both leaned back and relaxed to the sensation of jets shooting hot water and the hum of the pump.

Andrew watched his Mother as she closed her eyes and gently rolled her head from side to side, relaxing the muscles her neck, her body submerged beneath the bubbles.

Andrew closed his eyes and rolled his head. When he opened them, he saw his Mother's toes poking out of bubbles alongside of his head. He leaned forward, trying to catch the scent of her feminine feet. He closed his eyes and deeply inhaled her aroma. He felt a wave of desire pulse through him. He opened his eyes and looked at his Mother resting across from him.

"Would you like a foot massage?" He asked.

"Sure, honey," she lifted her foot out of the water, waving her toes in Andrews face.

He placed one hand underneath her heel, holding her foot up and began to gently rub the bottom of her big toe.

"Oh, that feels so good."

He gently rubbed the bottoms, and in between each of her toes. Then he rested her toes against his chin and slowly circled his thumb around the inside of her arch. He tilted his head, he felt her toes pressing against his lips. He puckered up and softly kissed each toe, he then looked up at and smiled, "How does it feel?"

"Oh my god fantastic, baby."

His cock was fully erect. Every pore of his being wanted to suck her toes. He leaned forward to kiss the bottom of her big toe again, with his lips slightly parted. He pressed them against her toe and swirled his tongue, tickling her toe.

He looked up tentatively to gauge her reaction, but his Mother didn't protest, so he moved from each toe to the next ending at her little toe. He went back to her big first he little peck with his lips Then, he kissed her big toe with a long open mouthed kiss; he savored the flavor. As he swirled his tongue, his Mother bent her toes, dipping her big toe further into his mouth.

Andrew closed his lips when he felt her toe sliding against his tongue and in a frenzy, he bobbed his head back and forth sucking on his Mommy's big toe. He held her foot by her ankle and sucked each toe. She wiggled back in the Jacuzzi and placed her other foot between Andrews legs.

She felt her son's hard eight-inch cock underneath of her foot, and slowly, she began to move her foot up and down. She sunk into the Jacuzzi took hold of her son's ankle, then lifted his foot to her face and slipped his big toe into her mouth.

Andrew then moved his other leg and pressed his foot against his Mother's pussy. Using his toes, he managed to slide her bikini to the side. He wiggled his toes in his Mother soft, oily pussy, while sucking her toes, and she rubbed his cock with her foot while sucking his toes. They both moaned and shuddered until Andrew was ready to burst.

He scooted back and stood up in the Jacuzzi and held out his hand and pulled his Mother up. He carried her to the bed Her mouth dropped as Andrew pulled down his bathing suit, revealing his eight-inch cock, standing at attention.

She felt weak in the knees as she gazed at her son's cock; the swollen head glowed red, and his balls hung like wind chimes. She removed her top, and slid out of her bikini. Andrew's heart almost stopped as he admired his Mother's smooth puffy mound, her firm, ample tits with dark nipples. He pushed her down onto the bed and climbed on top of her.

They stared into each other's eyes. Andrew laid a gentle kiss on his Mother's plush lips, she slid her tongue into his mouth, then he sucked on her lower lip drinking in her saliva, which tasted sweet, and burned like alcohol.

He grinded cock hard against her puffy mound and stomach, "I love you, Mommy."

"I love you too, baby." She responded breathlessly, while licking the side of his neck.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He whispered into her ear.

"Yes! Baby, fuck me! Fuck your Mommy good with that big fat cock of yours," she said, while she slowly spread her thighs apart.

Her pussy glistened with sweat as a dribble of cum trickled down her slit, inviting her son's cock to enter her forbidden cavern. He pressed the purple head of his cock against her. The slit of her pussy lips spread apart as he leaned forward, and soon the head of his cock disappeared into his Mother's fleshy womb. Slowly he pushed his way deeper and deeper inside of her, until his ball pressed firm against her anus.

"Ohhh yes, fuck Mommy."

She moaned as he retracted his cock and thrust it deep into her pussy once more. He repeated the motion until their bodies were in a synchronized rhythm. Thrusting in and out of his Mother's pussy.

His cock throbbed inside the warm wet mound of her vagina.

"Fuck Mommy!" She moaned, as her legs flailed in the air. Andrew grabbed her foot and stuck all her toes into his mouth as he continued pounding her pussy. He felt his balls tighten up, short pulses of pleasure ran up the shaft of his cock. He retracted one last time and plunged his cock deep into her womb.

He felt his Mother quaking and shuddering which morphed into an all out spasm, as he felt his cock squirting his cum deep inside of her.

His body convulsed; he still had her toes in his mouth. He held her ankle as he twitched violently, while shooting what seemed to be an endless load into her. Slowly he felt his muscles relax, and Mother's pussy unclenched her grip from around his cock. His sweaty body collapsed on top of hers.

"I can't believe we just fucked. I have wanted this for as long as I can remember." He spoke softly into her ear.

"Me too, baby. You made Mommy so happy." She said as tears of happiness rolled down her cheeks.

Andrew leaned down and gave her long, slow kiss, sucking on her lips and swirling his tongue into her mouth.

"Nobody here knows I am your son, we can do whatever we want while we are here." He said.

"Mmmmm, sounds like a plan. You can to be Mommy's boyfriend for the week." He kissed her again,

"Mommy's make the best lovers." He said with a sly smile, then they both laughed, she felt cum dripping from her pussy.

"I have to clean up I am dripping all over the bed."

"Wait, don't get up." He said as he pushed her back down on the bed, while prying her legs open again. He slid down between her legs, admiring her pink flower that was concealed by her puffy mound, his white creamy cum dripped down her slit. He pushed his tongue between her lips and scooped out a teaspoon of his own cum onto his tongue. The salty taste sent a shiver throughout his body reawakening his libido from its short slumber.

He slithered his tongue into her warm sticky mess slowly and methodically removing tongue-full after tongue-full of his own cum, swirling it in his mouth and then swallowing it.

""Mommy, your pussy is delicious." He murmured, with a mouth full of sticky goo.

As his mind leveled off, and his nerves came back to life, he furiously slurped on his Mother's pussy, exploring her crevices. His face was crusty with dried cum. His Mother relaxed and enjoyed the sensation of having her pussy cleaned by her son. She felt her nipples tingle as he occasionally flicked his tongue over her clit, teasingly.

Her toes curled as he sucked her clit between his lips and licked it with the tip of his tongue. He worked her clit until she could feel it from her toes to her fingertips. He pushed her legs up in the air, he could see her puckered ass. He rotated his tongue around her precious shit hole.

"Oh baby, that feels so good. Lick Mommy's asshole."

**** Bonus Scene Contains Scat ****

"Mmmm, with pleasure, Mommy." He moaned against her pussy.

He nuzzled in further between her cheeks and swirled his tongue around the rim. He lapped up and down her crack, lathering her puckered hole with his saliva. Then he pushed his tongue deep inside of her fudge canal, tasting the remnants of her last shit. A delectable bitter sweet flavor washed around his mouth, and Andrew vaguely realized for the first time that he enjoyed the taste of shit.

"Baby, I want you to fuck my face." She said, with a slight Spanish accent.

He raised his head from between her legs. Her body glistened with sweat, he watched as she ran her tongue over her lush red lips, in preparation for his young cock. She lower her leg, he rolled off to the side. She watched him hoist himself up onto all fours, his meaty cock, and big balls hung underneath him. He looked like a wild animal on the prowl ready to rape, anything that crossed his path. He stalked his way up the bed, heaved his leg over his mother's glistening chest, and rubbed his cock against her cheeks.

He pressed the tip of his cock between her luscious lips. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth feeling her sons cock sliding down her tongue. She inhaled through her nose and relaxed the back of her throat just in time for son's cock to slide down, deep inside her throat. She tasted his salty semen, and felt his balls slap against her chin as he thrusted deeper down her throat.

Andrew leaned forward fucking his mothers face. He felt his cock sliding past her tonsils. He watched the bulge in her neck bobbing up and down with every thrust. She did her best to make the length of her throat completely available for her son's cock, but her reflexes took control and she gagged. Andrew heard her gurgle and saw her eyes open. He pulled back and slowly slid his cock up her throat, over her tongue and out of her lips.

Her body expanded as she took a deep breath, then let it out. Andrew knelt, straddling her face between his thighs, while stroking his cock as she caught her breath. Her breathing returned to normal and Andrew felt something tickling his balls. He looked down and saw his mother with her tongue extended, licking his sack.

He shifted forward so his balls were dangling over her face. Her tongue tickled the bottoms of his balls. He lowered himself submerging his nuts into her warm mouth. The combination of heat and tickling from her tongue sent waves of ecstasy up his spine, and down his legs. She gently sucked on one ball at a time, then opened her mouth wide took them both in at once.

Andrew slowly stroked his cock, as his mother sucked on his balls. She curled her lips, savoring the salty flavor, as she slithered up the backside of his balls towards his ass she tasted something else and liked it. She placed her hand underneath his ass pushed up. He raised his body, removing his balls from his mother's mouth.

She shimmied her body up the bed a few inches and then pulled her son down, so his ass was sitting on her face. Andrew leaned forward, spreading his ass cheeks, he felt her warm, wet tongue swirling around his anus. He shivered as her tongue slithered its way past the tight muscles of his dirty puckered hole. Suddenly, his stomach rumbled and air pocket darted through his intestines, before he could react, a puff of warm air sputtered into his mother's mouth.

12