Mama's Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did, and stood naked with her. They feasted their eyes on each other's bodies, her grinning lasciviously at his full erection, and him guiltily enjoying the sight of her frontal nudity--her large breasts and her pubic hair. He smiled nervously.

"As you can see, son, I'm still a beautiful woman, not that your bastard father can appreciate it."

"Please don't talk that way about him, Mama," Good said, frowning but no longer sobbing. "He may be bad sometimes, but he's still my daddy."

"A real daddy would spend time with his family. He's little more than an occasional visitor in this house. Would you like to taste Mommy's breasts?"

"Uh, yeah," he said, then knelt before her. She sat on the bed, and he took her left nipple in his mouth. He sucked hard on it, wanting to taste her milk. He kept sucking and sucking on that nipple, really trying to get milk to flow out.

Then, suddenly, she began lactating.

He was thrilled and amazed, for he thought only pregnant women could lactate. He didn't know that she'd been sucking on her own nipples several times a day in private, as well as massaging and squeezing her breasts; for she correctly sensed that he wanted to have her milk again, and prepared this scenario for him.

He drank and drank thirstily, then went over to her right nipple, sucking hard on it as he had her left nipple. Predictably, that nipple started giving out milk within a minute or so as before. Again, he drank as greedily as before, then released his lips from the nipple. He loved watching it wiggle after he let it go. Both nipples were dripping delicious white drops of milk.

"Come on, Ke-ting: let's get in bed."

She lay on her back on the bed and spread her legs. He got on the bed on his knees between her legs. He looked at her vulva with a mixture of lust and terror.

That's where I came from, he thought as he stared wide-eyed at the hole. And I'm going back in.

He got on top of her in the missionary position. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He looked in her eyes as he slowly slid his cock in her wet, anticipating pussy. She closed her eyes tightly, her mouth gaping wide, and she moaned softly as she felt her son's phallus boring its way inside her.

When he had it pushed all the way inside her, he grunted and she squealed in a high pitch at the same time, several octaves apart. He started poking away inside her, his eyes and mouth agape, him not at all believing he was actually fucking his own mother, with her enjoying it!

She sang soprano staccato 'Oh's' with each pricking of his cock deep inside her. His thick shaft was massaging her gooey vaginal walls and tickling her electric G-spot.

He put his hands on her breasts and squeezed them, more aggressively this time. He pinched the nipples and pecked her on the cheek. Those drops of milk were now on his fingertips.

She put her hands on his ass and squeezed his buttocks even more aggressively. She was about to come; her squeals and screams were getting louder, higher-pitched, and faster with each accelerating poke of his dick.

She put her hands on his back, and when she came, she screamed a deafening howl, dug her nails deep in his back, and scratched eight red lines down his back. Now he screamed.

He was still fucking her, and about to come himself.

"You going...to come, baby?" she asked in sighs. "Oh!"

"Yeah," he groaned. "Uh!"

"Take him out," she panted. "Don't come...in me. Ah!"

"OK," he said, and pulled out. Not wanting his come to soil her expensive white satin bedsheets, she reached for some Kleenex from the bedside table, put it at the tip of his dick, and jerked him off briefly before he spewed all over the tissue. "Ah!"

When the last of his squirts had come out, she wiped him clean and threw the tissue in the garbage.

"OK, sweetie. We're done. You got your reward for getting 100 on your math exam. Now put your clothes on and go back to your room. If you want to do that with Mommy again, get another hundred on your computer test this Friday. Now, back to your studying."

"Yes, Mom," he said, and reached for his clothes. When he was dressed, he slowly plodded back to his room.

He sat at his desk with his computer science textbook in front of him. He stared at the wall again like one of the undead.

"I'm a motherfucker," he whispered to himself in English. "Byen tai." The shame was numbing him emotionally, for he found that numbing was the only way to ease the pain.

I'm a Chinese senior high school student trapped in educational hell, he thought. I don't get to have feelings, so I don't have any. I bury them deep down in the grave of my soul, if I even have one. That's how I'm able to carry on.

His repression complete, he hit the books.

***********

That Friday, he wrote the test and aced it. The next week, he got his results: 100% again. This was his last exam, and his overall academic performance was superb. He was a shoo-in for the best universities of Taiwan, including nearby Tsing Hua and Chiao Tung, as well as Taiwan University in Taipei.

After his graduation ceremony, he, Goldie, and his principal got together and talked.

"You must be very proud of your son, Mrs. Bo," the principal said. "Second in his class!"

"Oh, yes, I'm really proud," she said with a grin whose phoniness only Good could recognize. "He works so hard at his studies, he's responsible, he's self-sacrificing, and he never wastes time indulging in foolish pleasure."

Not at all, Good thought in a sarcastic attitude, though he smiled as hypocritically proud a smile as his mom did.

"You must have a special reward for him tonight, don't you?" the principal said. "A video game? A smartphone? A tablet? A laptop?"

"Oh, no, nothing distracting like that," she said. "But I do have something special for him to enjoy...tonight."

Again, she smiled with hypocritical innocence, as if she'd had amnesia and remembered nothing of her shame with her son. He grinned in the same phoney way, though more forced.

**************

That night, she was in her white bathrobe again, and she knocked on his door. "Ke-ting?" she said.

He didn't answer.

"Ke-ting?" she said again, and opened the door. She gasped in horror at what she saw.

He was hanging by his neck from a rope attached to the light on the ceiling. His kicked chair was lying on its side on the floor to the right of his lifeless, dangling body.

She screamed, then scrambled to untie him from the rope. His body fell to the floor, knocking his desk and causing his computer screen to light up. She lightly slapped his face, hoping he'd come to, but he didn't.

Then she went over and read what he'd typed on the computer screen, his Facebook status. This is what it said:

'I've killed myself because I can no longer hide my shame. I hate pretending, and I hate always having to be a perfect student. I may have graduated with excellent grades, and I may have a bright future in engineering, or computers, or business administration, but that means absolutely nothing to me, because I've never done any of this hard work for myself. I've never lived my own life. I've done it all for my mother.

I've done more for her, and with her, than I care to admit, but I must admit it all the same. I've been committing incest with her. Yes, you read correctly. We both enjoy it, but only I seem to be ashamed of it. She hides her shame, pretends we've done nothing wrong, but she can't anymore now.

My family's whole history is tainted with shame. My father got my mother pregnant with me when she was only 15. They'd been living in Chiayi then, but moved here to Hsinchu to forget the shame of their past. Well, they'll never escape this present shame, nor should they, now that it's permanently published online. They deserve this dishonour: all three of us do.

My father isn't innocent, either. He regularly sees a mistress in Shenzhen, leaving my mother alone and bitter.

All there's ever been is shame in my family, and I can't take it anymore. Smiling and pretending to be proud during my graduation felt obscenely hypocritical. When I came home and went up into my bedroom, I sat at my desk and cried and cried. I hate myself, and I hate my life.

Goodbye, everyone. Sorry, but I can't take it anymore.

Ma Ke-ting'

Now Goldie was staring at her son's bedroom wall like a zombie. Now that her shame was public, she finally shared it with him; no longer could it be buried. No repression would help her find peace.

***********

Two days later, Rich finally came home. He was reading a text message from his mistress and laughing at her words as he went into the kitchen. He saw a note written by Goldie. He picked it up and went towards the stairs. He hadn't bothered reading her note yet, for he was still occupied with his mistress's text message.

As he went up the stairs, he called for his wife. "Er-zhua?" he said, surprised to hear no response and wondering where she was. As he got to the top of the stairs, he noticed an awful smell. He went into his bedroom. She wasn't there. He approached his son's bedroom, wincing at the awful smell, which was clearly emanating from the boy's room. "Ke-ting?"

He opened the door, getting really nauseated by the smell. Immediately he learned where the smell was coming from. Good's and Goldie's decomposing bodies were there, his still on the floor where she'd left him, and hers now hanging from the light as his had before, her still in her bathrobe.

He dropped his smartphone and fell to the floor in shock. His trembling hands finally opened the letter and he began to read it. This is what it said:

'Ni-man, you bastard, you caused all this to happen to us. You got me pregnant in my teens, disgracing me in front of my family and our whole community in Chiayi. You know that, to this day, they all still don't forgive us.

I know about you and your mistress in Shenzhen, that twenty-something tart you have so many pictures of with you on your phone: I've seen them on it regularly starting about a year ago. Your affairs with her drove me to a loneliness that resulted in incest with our son.

In his shame, which he could no longer bear, he confessed all our sins on Facebook, including yours. Now I can't leave the house and face the hate of our neighbours. Go upstairs and you'll find us both in his bedroom, which will no doubt reek of our bodies' decomposition by the time you finally come home.

Remember always that you did this to us. Enjoy your life with your whore in Shenzhen. I know how you like your women nice and young. Go live with that bitch there, marry her, and when she's too old to satisfy you, find another young tart. You've destroyed our lives here, as I'm sure you destroy hers in time.

Er-zhua'

Now Rich was the one staring at the bedroom wall, as though he were as dead as his family was.

12