Mambo

Story Info
It was into the second day of his holiday.
5k words
4.44
37.8k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
franco89
franco89
36 Followers

It was into the second day of his holiday that Steven noticed the tall, attractive, well-built black man, striding along the beach. He had just exited the clear waters surrounding the hotel complex on the Dominican Republic and his toned, ebony body glistened as it dripped water. He wore loose fitting shorts that, though drenched and stuck to his body, gave little indication to what lay beneath.

Steven lay on his lounger, sipping on a beer and watched him walk up the beach, glad that he was wearing sunglasses so it wasn't evident that his eyes were following the man's every step. He was handsome with a very severe haircut. Stretched out there, Steven could imagine touching his firm chest, nibbling on his dark nipples, reaching for his cock…but it was all imagination and, too quickly, the man was gone from his sight.

He sighed and returned to reading his book, desiring to look over his shoulder and to continue watching the man but, he figured, he would have gone by now.

Steven was here for two weeks and he didn't particularly like travelling with others as he enjoyed his own company and preferred a holiday where he did what he wanted without having to take other people's feelings and needs into consideration. It wasn't selfish. He would holiday with friends. There were times when he needed his own time and this was one of those.

He finished his beer and stood up to return to the beach-hut bar for another. All around him lay innumerable holiday-makers. It was a lovely destination and he was glad he had made the decision to come. Even into his second day he was relaxed and the tension of his life temporarily forgotten. As he shuffled across the sand to the hut he spied several topless women. He glanced at their breasts but all he could keep in his mind was the image of that man glistening as he walked from the ocean.

Questions entered his mind. Was he a local man? Maybe he was on vacation too? The prime question, however, was if the man was gay or not? That one thing made all the difference.

'Hey, man!' greeted the bartender as he rested on the counter.

'I'll have another beer, please,' he said.

'You having a nice time?' he asked as he pulled the beer.

Steven nodded. 'Yes, I am.'

'That's good,' he replied. 'Stay on the beach a while, man. They will have barbeque later on with all the staff.'

He nodded, considering that proposal. He intended to just lie on the beach most of the day, catching up on his reading. Steven hadn't ventured out of his room the night before after he had arrived and checked in. That time had been needed to unpack, wax his legs and try on some of the new lingerie he had purchased in the airport before the flight had been called.

He took his beer and returned to his lounger and lay back down and dug a small hole into the sand so that his plastic glass could rest without tumbling over. Staring at the clear, blue sky overhead he smoked a cigarette and used his previous glass as an ashtray. In the distance he could see someone paragliding behind a boat as it raced over the calm waters. He wanted to give that a try at some point. The person looked nothing more than a pin-prick under the canopy of the parachute. They must have been so high up.

After he had been lying for another couple of hours he stood up and decided to take a siesta in the comfort of his room where there was air-conditioning. It was now the hottest part of the day and he hadn't acclimatised yet. Steven gathered all his belongings and towel and made his way back to the main complex of the Mambo hotel, skirting around the pool and towards the reception desk. That was covered over and took him the most of the way to his room without the sun beating down on him.

Back in his modest and comfortable room he opened the doors to the balcony and kept the fly screen shut over, turning on the conditioning before he stripped from his shorts. From one of his drawers he removed a black, tight fitting suspender panties and pulled them on and attached stockings to them. At the bottom of his lingerie drawer were several magazines he had brought with him. Choosing the interracial one he lay down on the bed and let his mind roam free as he slowly changed the pages.

As his cock hardened at the sight of Caucasian men kissing and touching well-endowed black and Asian lovers, once again he thought of the un-named black man from the beach. He could imagine himself kissing that beautiful face as he stroked his muscular chest, tracing fingers down his stomach to remove his shorts. He imagined a long, thick ebony cock that he would wrap his fingers around. Sucking on his nipples he would watch as his hand peeled away his foreskin to reveal his swollen, deep coloured head, shimmering with arousal. He could scent the man's arousal, intoxicating him and drawing him to his cock.

Steven wanked his cock slowly, wanting his hand to belong to the man that had now captivated his attention. He wanted those strong hands on his cock, stroking his smooth body, kissing him, nibbling his flesh. He wanted to feel those lips take his cock and take him deep while he sucked hard.

He was moaning now, turning the pages as the photo shoot fed his fertile imagination. They were sucking each other now, thrusting beads into their bottoms, fucking each other with them as their passion overcame. He wished he'd had the foresight to take his dildo from the drawer as well but he was too far gone to stop, even for the second or two it would take for him to retrieve it, lubricate it and thrust it within himself. He wanked himself harder, his grip tighter as he felt that black cock in his mouth, filling him with desire, his taste so delicious.

That man would come in his mouth, filling him with such warmth. He wanted to feel his sperm slide down his grateful throat, spurt after spurt until there was nothing more to give and he would keep him in his mouth until he went soft. He imagined such a beautiful, thick pleasurable cock that he would want to touch him and feel him for as long as possible.

So intent was he on his desires that the first he realised a maid had entered his room was when she yelped in surprise at the sight of him on the bed. Steven cried out in shock, dropping both the magazine and his cock as he stared at her, rooted to the spot in her shock. Her eyes were wide as she took in the sight of him, dressed in lingerie and his cock in hand.

'Sorry…sorry…' she managed to blurt. 'No sign…on door…'

Embarrassment flooded through him and he managed to cover himself up with the bed sheets. In his haste he hadn't thought about putting the do not disturb sign on the door, having thought that they must have serviced the room already.

'I'm sorry,' he apologised to her.

The maid started to back away as she realised she could move. She lowered her head, turned and made a hasty exit, closing the door behind her.

Steven cast aside the covers and glanced down at his flaccid cock and the discarded magazine. He sighed and shook his head, the moment he had been in now gone and he was in no mood to attempt to retrieve it. He stood up and put the magazine back in the drawer and went to the mini-bar and removed a bottle of beer. Lying back on the bed he was certain he wouldn't be disturbed again and kept on his lingerie as he attempted to make sense of the Spanish language programmes.

Numbed by having been discovered and the beer he soon drifted off to sleep.

*

When he awoke he knew that he had missed the barbeque but the restaurant would still be serving dinner so he dressed in casual trousers and a shirt, his lingerie underneath. He had progressed from simply wearing lingerie from his relationship with Peter to now wearing boots as long as they had a low heel and didn't appear too conspicuous. Those he wore now went to under his knees.

Leaving his room, he lit a cigarette and walked the short distance to the restaurant, again skirting the pool where it was being cleaned by the attendants. It was a cool evening with a light breeze that was just nice. He strolled slowly, discarding his cigarette before he reached the restaurant and then held out a hand for the woman at the door to squirt cleansing solution onto his palm that he then massaged into his hands as he entered and sought a table.

He found one and sat down and allowed the fulsome-chested waitress to pour him a glass of water. He thanked her, took a sip and then went to join the others as they progressed through the buffet, taking their choices. As he meandered along he was certain that one of the waitresses was also the maid that had discovered him earlier in the day. That suspicion was confirmed when their eyes met and she looked quickly away, evidently still embarrassed by what she had intruded upon. Steven felt sorry to have shocked her in such a way. He wanted to apologise again but had no idea of what to say to her. It was probably best, he decided, if he said nothing at all. He would make a point to ensure the sign was on the door the next time he felt the need to masturbate over the anonymous black man.

He ate his meal with a couple of glasses of rose wine, stood and then left the spacious restaurant. He said his goodbyes to the waitress who had been quite attentive and then strolled out and decided to go to the beach and have a quiet few minutes and another cigarette.

It certainly was an idyllic life he thought as he sat there. He could easily become accustomed to the easy pace, the relaxed atmosphere and wonderful weather. Of course, all he had seen was the life within the resort. Clearly it might be different in the towns. After all it was classed as a third-world country. Life beyond the complex was probably not that tranquil.

'Hey, man,' a voice said from behind him.

Steven turned and saw one of the bartenders standing there. He had a beer in his hand and offered it to him.

'Thank you,' Steven said, taking it.

'I don't mean to interrupt,' the man said. 'May I?' he asked and pointed at the lounger next to him.

'Go ahead.'

'My sister is okay,' he stated.

Steven looked at him, confused.

'She walked in on you today,' he added.

'I am so sorry…'

The bartender waved, stopping his speech. He laughed. 'Don't worry, man. She's okay. I'm Julio, by the way.'

'Steven.'

'I know. I checked the register,' he admitted. 'Rather than lying in your room alone, you could invite me up.'

Steven's eyes widened as he registered those words.

'I like the idea of a man like that,' he smiled at him. 'My sister, she described what she saw. I'd like to see that.'

'You would?' he asked, eyes still wide.

Julio leaned closer and glanced around him and placed a hand on Steven's crotch and rubbed him lightly. 'I would like that very much. My sister, Maria, said you had a very nice cock. She also said it was a shame that I would get more enjoyment in your bed than she would.'

Steven felt his cock harden as Julio spoke and kept his hand firmly over him.

'I can feel the enjoyment I could have with this.'

Steven took a deep breath. 'What time do you finish?'

'In one hour.'

'I'll leave the door open.'

Julio removed his hand and stood. 'I can't wait.'

'Neither can I,' he said, smiling.

*

Steven sat at the table next to the doors of the balcony; it slid back with the fly screen pulled across. The curtains were also partially drawn and he sat there, reading and occasionally glancing at his watch. If all went according to plan and Julio finished on time he would be there in less than five minutes.

He was excited by the prospects of the evening ahead. It was fortuitous that he had seen that black man on the beach earlier in the day. His thoughts had led him to his room and being caught by Maria who then told her brother. And now her brother was due to walk into his room and see him sat at the table in only his stockings, suspenders, panties and boots, his cock hard and clear to be seen behind the black lace. The door was left unlocked. All he had to do was push it open and lock it behind him. Whatever happened next, Steven had decided, was inevitable.

There had never been a time in his life before that he had sought a holiday romance. He may have wished he'd been lucky in that respect but he had never made roads to achieving that. Julio had come to him this time. His heart was beating faster with the prospect of undressing the attractive local man, of kissing him and touching him. He was going to give all of him to this man.

Steven lit a cigarette and placed his book on the table and crossed over to the mini-bar and removed a bottle of beer, opened it and took a drink from the bottle as he returned to the table.

'She was right,' Julio said, startling him as he then heard the door close and the latch being put on.

Steven turned and saw him standing there, smiling at him and looking his partly dressed body up and down.

'You look so hot, man,' he grinned, walking further into the room.

Steven took a step closer to him, so happy that he was here with him, that he was turned on by him. 'So do you,' he replied. He set the bottle of beer down next to the television and stood before him. He reached up and held Julio's attractive face as he kissed him on the lips.

They kissed passionately and Steven felt the warmth of his tongue fill his mouth deliciously, making him groan and tremble as his arousal mounted and he placed his erection against Julio and rubbed at him. The lace provided a delectable friction as it stimulated his cock.

'It's been a long day for me, man,' Julio said after the kiss ended. 'Can I use your shower to freshen up?'

'Yes,' he agreed. He remained in front of him and, after he started, Julio allowed him to remove his uniform, piece by piece until e stood before Steven in his shorts. Steven ran the palms of his hands down his chest and hooked his fingers into his shorts and eased them down as he knelt before him. Julio's cock was revealed, thick and hard and coated in a thick thatch of pubic hair. He desperately wanted to touch him, to suck on the wonderful looking shaft before his eyes but restrained himself and stood.

He stepped back and allowed Julio to turn and go to the bathroom, watching his firm bottom as he disappeared. He sighed with desire and stroked his own cock through his panties as he kept the image of Julio's body in his mind. The man was very attractive, well-built as was his cock. As the shower burst into life he wanted to join him there and watch him as he showered. Instead, he picked up his beer and went back to the table and waited the scant passing of time before Julio reappeared with only a towel around his waist.

Julio took a beer from the fridge at his request and joined him.

'I was horrified that I had been caught in such a state,' Steven told him. 'Now, I am glad.'

'Maria knows what I like,' he replied.

'And this is what you like?'

Julio nodded. 'Always have, man. I have only met one other person who has the same dress sense as you. I do it myself.'

'I can give you some to wear,' offered Steven.

After Steven had told him where they were, Julio stood up and opened the drawer and looked inside. 'You have quite a collection, man,' he said, his hands disappearing into the drawer as he ruffled through the assortment of panties and stockings. He excused himself after a choice had been made and returned to the bathroom. He emerged, his toned ebony body an enticing contrast against the cream panties and stockings he had taken with him.

'You look hot,' smiled Steven.

Julio sat back at the table and drank from the bottle. He stared at Steven with intent, his eyes full of lust. They both knew what was going to happen between them and neither of them could wait. The passion of their attraction was paramount, drawing them closer and closer.

It was Julio who finally stood and walked in front of Steven.

Steven reached out and caressed his hard cock through his panties, easing them to the side and smiling as he freed it. His fingers wrapped around Julio's cock and started to slowly wank him. He was a good nine inches long and thick, the largest cock he had ever held and would be the largest cock he would ever have had inside him. The first time he had ever been with a man he wondered how he could possibly take his length. Now, there were no such concerns. Steven could not wait until they were on the bed and Julio was thrusting hard and deep into him.

He bent forward and took him into his mouth, sucking on his swollen head as one had continued to wank his shaft slowly and the other caressed a stocking covered leg. There was strength in his thighs, in his entire body and especially in his cock. Steven moaned as he sucked and licked on him, enticed further by the taste of him as pre-cum oozed from him into his mouth. His eyes were closed as he feasted upon the man before him. His body trembled with excitement and lust. He could hear soft moans escaping above him and he was pleased by that. Knowing that he was giving so much pleasure made him happy. The happiness between them was important.

For a moment he stopped sucking on Julio and stared at his cock as he wanked him, pushing the foreskin over his deep purple head and pulling it back again, squeezing him tighter and licking the pre-cum away with the tip of his tongue as it oozed. He felt all the ridge along his shaft, reached down and held his heavy balls, rolling them in his fingers before he stooped lower and sucked them into his mouth. His pubic hair was rough and wiry and scraped against the smooth flesh of his face. In this position he reached around with both hands and fondled his firm bottom, reaching under the panties. He briefly considered thrusting a finger into Julio, to feel his warmth and tightness, but it was Julio who stepped back, reached down and brought Steven to his feet.

'I want you,' he declared simply.

Steven didn't answer and only smiled as he walked past him and lay down on the bed. He watched as Julio removed his panties and joined him, easing him further back before he pulled away his panties.

'Such a nice cock,' he commented.

Steven smiled at the compliment and reached under the pillow for the lubricant he had placed there before Julio's arrival. As his new lover applied the gel to his thick cock Steven took the pillows and rearranged them on the bed and lay on them with his legs spread and his knees bent. He wanted to watch Julio as he fucked him.

A shiver of anticipation went through him as Julio knelt between his splayed legs, holding his slick cock in one hand and took more lubricant and applied it to his eager, hungry anus with the other. Lubricated, his cock looked more enticing as it shimmered and sparkled in the light.

'Fuck me,' Steven whispered.

There was only passion in his eyes as Julio guided his cock to Steven, pushing against his anus and easing into him. Steven stretched to accommodate his cock as he thrust forward.

Steven sighed with pleasure as he felt his cock push into him, filling him and inching deeper and deeper. He opened his eyes and stared at him, glancing down to watch the last of his girth disappear within him. Julio's whole cock was inside him and it was immensely pleasurable as he felt every ridge, felt the throbbing of his erection. Strong, black hands rested on his knees as he pulled back and thrust hard into him, his breath being pushed out in a sudden gasp. Again, the pleasure flooded through him as Julio started to fuck him, using deep, powerful strokes.

Every time he was in bed with a man he always remembered that first time and the initial pain he had felt. He always remembered that because of every man being different and wondering if the size of their cocks would cause him similar distress. It never occurred. And it was the same this time. It was only bliss he experienced as Julio thrust into him, breathing deeply as he did so. His cock delivered so much sensation to him as he pushed in and out, sensations that overwhelmed him and left him panting for breath and unable to do anything. He was pinned to the bed by his passions and desires, giving his body to this man, allowing them both the pleasure each craved.

franco89
franco89
36 Followers
12