Mambo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
franco89
franco89
36 Followers

Julio parted his legs wider and brought them over his shoulders, raising Steven up from the comfort of the pillows. Each thrust was deeper than before, filling him, making him moan loudly with each stroke. It was a position he had never been in before and it was like nothing he had felt before. It was amazing. He closed his eyes, felt the thick black cock pushing deep and when he did manage to open his eyes his vision appeared fuzzy as his head spinned with lustful thoughts and his body was taken to the very extremes of delight.

Now there was a hand tight on his own cock, wanking him hard and in time to the thrusts of Julio. He couldn't concentrate on any particular thing. Julio had him in a place he had never been before. It felt as though he were floating and the whole experience appeared surreal and unimaginable. This man was a talented lover and there was no denying that. It had nothing to do with the passion of the situation. Sometimes, he found, that assisted greatly in the experience. He had no doubt that, twenty years down the line, Julio could still take him to this same place, even if they fucked day after day after day.

Steven gasped as he came. He felt it approach and Julio gripped him harder still and wanked him until he came, thrusting deep and causing him to come hard. Spurt after spurt of sperm splashed over his stomach and chest and he opened his eyes and exclaimed under the force of his climax. Still he was stroked and more came from him under he shuddered and knew there was nothing left to give but that hand remained on him and his body shivered under each stroke. The pleasure remained intense and Julio continued to fuck him.

And he desired to feel himself being filled by Julio's sperm. He wanted to feel the heat of that within him, filling him. He was craving that above all else now. He was in an ecstatic agony now; feeling so much pleasure from being filled by Julio's hard, thrusting cock and desperate to feel him discharge inside of him. Long strokes continued to please him, to have him writhing under his new lover.

Steven watched as the hand that had wanked him now massaged his sperm into his burning, sensitive flesh. He sighed under such a caress. And he smiled when he saw those lovely black fingers, coated in his sperm, being sucked into Julio's mouth.

Stroke after stroke and he wondered if Julio was ever going to come. It was not a complaint. Each stroke brought him wonderful sensations. He felt Julio's cock withdraw and thrust deep into him, every delicious inch of him. The longest anything had ever been inside him had been over thirty minutes and that had been Steven fucking himself with a dildo. As satisfying as that had been it had left him sore afterwards. He'd never been one to actually time a lover to see how long he could last being fucked. It wasn't a marathon while he was in bed; it was the expression of his lust for the other…or love if it had reached a more meaningful plateau.

Julio definitely knew how to make love to a man. Those long, hard thrusts filled him with increasing desire for him, filled him was satisfying pulses that coursed through his warm body. Even with the door open and the air conditioning on he was coated in a sheen of sweat, as was Julio. Droplets trickled down his naked torso and it attracted Steven further.

A grunt tore his eyes away from the sight of droplets trickling around his dark nipples to Julio's face and he saw his mouth open as he grunted again. Steven then felt the rush of warmth inside him as Julio came, thrusting deep as his sperm filled him. His thick, ebony cock twitched within him and he groaned in pleasure to feel so much inside. Julio came another several times after he withdrew, covering his cock which he reached down to and smeared into his flesh.

Julio reached up and eased Steven's legs from his shoulders and allowed him to lie on the bed. He sat there for a couple of moments before he leant down and licked his sperm from Steven's cock and then kissed along his stomach, licking at the traces left behind by his fingers. Lying side by side, Steven entwined their stockinged legs and stared at the ceiling as he caressed Julio's flaccid cock.

'That was amazing,' Steven said softly. 'You are a wonderful lover.'

Julio kissed him.

'Are you able to stay the night with me?'

'It is against hotel policy,' Julio replied forlornly. 'I would lose my job if I was caught here and life is hard enough without this.'

Steven nodded, understanding his position.

'I am off tomorrow,' Julio said. 'Spend the day with me. I share an apartment with my sister. I'm certain she would allow you to stay the night with me.'

Steven smiled. 'I would love that.'

Julio removed his leg and rolled over the large bed and stood up. As he stooped at the fridge to remove fresh beers for the both of them Steven stared at his bottom, so firm and enticing. He immediately imagined himself thrusting into Julio, gripping his bottom and hearing his moans of pleasure.

He sat up and took the beer from Julio.

'You are so soft,' Julio said quietly as he sat beside him, stroking his left leg, over his thigh and then across his balls and around the base of his cock. 'So sensual. Even when your vacation is over and you are gone I will not forget this time. I hope this will not be the only time you visit the Dominican Republic.'

'It won't be,' promised Steven. 'I didn't know if this kind of holiday I would enjoy even after I stepped on the plane. But I have a damn good reason to return.'

Firm black fingers held his cock and stroked him.

Steven sighed and shivered under the caress.

'Even if I have another job when you return I will make sure you know where to find me.'

'Good,' he smiled.

'It is late and I really must leave now,' Julio said.

'I know. I wish you could stay but I wouldn't ask you to risk so much for me,' replied Steven. The dejection in his voice was more for the situation rather than the hardening of his cock in Julio's hand.

He watched as Julio dressed, keeping on the stockings. Steven slowly stroked his cock, his focus on Julio and how attractive he was. Julio paused and lit a cigarette and sat down and watched as he wanked.

'Such a nice cock,' he smiled.

'It's all yours,' said Steven, sighing as he gripped harder and stroked faster. He could recall the feeling of Julio's cock deep inside him, the pleasure he could see on the man's face as he fucked him and, as his hand worked faster, he knew he would soon come and, in the instant before he did, Julio removed his hand and enveloped him with his mouth and sucked and sighed as Steven filled his mouth.

He slowly stood and walked over to kiss him. When Steven opened his mouth he realised Julio's mouth retained all his sperm and they shared it in their passionate embrace. Steven had never experienced such a kiss and floated away in pleasure.

'Until the morning,' Julio said and walked to the door.

Even with the promise of spending the day with Julio it was still disappointing to hear the door click close and bringing the realisation he would sleep alone; satisfied, but alone. With only his thoughts and desires to see him through.

Tomorrow he could seek expression to whatever he thought of tonight.

franco89
franco89
36 Followers
12