Mamma Mia - En Femme

Story Info
Continuing adventures of Mia and Tommy.
7k words
4.6
63.9k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
685 Followers

"Ah chico, I think you already know the answer. It's making you into exactly the lover I want," Mia said as she brought a hand over to rub her cuddling stepson's chest. "It's making you into a woman like me."

All the changes he'd experienced over the past weeks suddenly clicked in Tommy's head. The swelling and tenderness in his chest. The slight widening of his hips and ass. The accelerating loss of his body hair. While the rational part of his mind rebelled against the possibility of his body changing so much from daily doses of Mia's cum, on a deeper instinctual level he instantly knew that it was true.

Mia's hand on Tommy's chest shifted from gentle rubbing to lightly pinching and tweaking one of his swollen puffy nipples. The soft and tender flesh hardened in response, sending chills through Tommy's body. A low moan escaped his lips as the strange sensation coursed uncontrollably from the newly discovered point of pleasure. Mia's hand spread wider, kneading her fingertips into the growing fatty tissue of Tommy's nascent breast before working inward once more to tweak his erect nipple. After languorously repeating the motion several times, Mia was pleased to hear the growing desperation in Tommy's moans. Seizing the opportunity to reconcile her reluctant stepson to his changing body, she pushed hard on his shoulder, rolling him onto his back.

As Mia straddled him, Tommy tried to sit up and started to protest, struggling vainly to defend his manhood. But Mia easily pushed him back down, and said not a word to answer his half-hearted protests as she enveloped his nipple in her mouth. Her tongue swirled playfully around it while she applied steady suction and occasionally nipped gently with her teeth. While there had been sparks before at her finger-play, now there were fireworks. Tommy writhed beneath his stepmother as she pinned him to the bed, no longer caring whether or not this made him any less of a man. When Mia felt Tommy's excited cock pressing into her ass, she started a new game of cat and mouse.

Releasing his nipple from her mouth with a loud pop, Mia pursed her lips and blew cool air in circles around and around the wet nub. Goosebumps tickled the surface of Tommy's sensitive skin as Mia pulled back, grinding her ass into his straining manhood. After a long moment Tommy opened his eyes to see Mia staring down at him expectantly.

"Please," he begged in a husky whisper, "please don't stop."

Mia brought her hands down from his shoulders, tracing patterns across his chest with her fingernails while assiduously avoiding his nipples.

"You'll have to be more specific chica, please don't stop what?"

Tommy was too far gone to even notice her use of the feminine.

"Please don't stop playing with my... chest."

Mia smirked as she squeezed hard with each hand. "You mean your titties?"

"Yes, my titties, please make them feel that way again."

Mia dipped her head down to his chest once more, gathering an engorged nipple into her mouth for a long wet suck before rising once again.

"Do you like it when Mamma Mia plays with you titties?"

"Yes," Tommy moaned back.

"Yes Mommy?" Mia questioned, poised over his tingling breast.

"Yes Mommy," Tommy urged.

"Good girl," Mia murmured as her head dipped to the other side, once again sucking in an engorged puffy nipple before releasing it with a long schlurp.

"Aren't you glad that Mamma Mia helped you grow titties of your own to play with?"

"Yes Mommy!" Tommy nearly yelled in response, delirious to have her continue.

Mia spent more time playing with Tommy's breasts this time, sucking on each in turn while her deft fingers played with the other. She knew the next question was critical, and wanted to ensure her pliable stepson answered out of pure lust.

"Will you be a good little girl and drink lots of Mommy's yummy cum to help your titties grow?"

"Oh god, yes Mommy, anything!"

"Oh my, so eager," Mia nearly laughed at how easily Tommy tumbled into her trap. "Would my good little girl like to cum while Mommy plays with her titties."

As Tommy frantically nodded, Mia reached down and pulled his twitching cock up and against his abdomen, then leaned forward to trap it against her own. She began a sliding grinding motion with her hips as she resumed her attentions to Tommy's breasts, rubbing their trapped cocks between them. Reaching up she entwined the fingers of each of her hands with Tommy's, then pressed them into the bed on either side of his head, rendering him completely at her mercy.

Even with all the buildup, the indirect stimulation of his pinned cock meant that it took Tommy some time to reach climax. He lay passively under his stepmother for nearly an hour, reveling in the new sensations as his churning balls prepared an ever increasing blast. When his passion finally rose to the breaking point, even his copious streams of cum where more than matched by Mia's accompanying spurts. By the time they had both finished, Tommy's stomach was completely covered in a warm puddle of their mixed juices.

Mia immediately rolled off of Tommy and swept a hand through the sticky pool, scooping up several large globs, and without hesitating plunged her fingers straight into her stepson's open mouth. She quickly repeated the action several times, racing to beat his flagging libido. Before Tommy came off the orgasmic high, she'd transfered every last drop of their combined cum. Her task completed, Mia leaned in to give Tommy a long, lingering kiss, checking meanwhile that he'd swallowed the hormone-laced load.

"What a good girl, drinking all the yummy cum to make her titties grow nice and big like Mommy's," Mia beamed as she rolled back and prepared to sleep. "Get some rest chica, we have a very big day ahead of us tomorrow."

While Mia fell asleep quickly, Tommy tossed restlessly In bed. He wasn't sure what Mia meant by 'a very big day' tomorrow, and now that the haze of lust had lifted he wasn't sure that he liked the changes Mia was making to him. He'd already bent his sexuality farther than he'd ever imagined to fulfill his incestuous fantasies with his shemale stepmother, but now she wanted to turn him into one too? The idea repulsed him instinctively, he was a man and he wanted to stay that way! But he couldn't get the memory of Mia sucking on his sensitive nipples out of his mind, and as he drifted off into a fitful sleep, his fingers played with his budding breasts, seeking to recreate the sparks she had lit.

True to her word, Mia planned out a very big next day. It started with breakfast. While their normal morning routine was for Tommy to give Mia a morning blowjob from under the table while the enjoyed her breakfast, today Tommy shuffled aimlessly around the kitchen while Mia enjoyed a croissant. Apparently oblivious to the lingering awkwarness, it was Mia who broke the ice once Tommy sat down.

"Chica, don't you want your breakfast," Mia giggled as she suggestively handled herself under the table.

Tommy had been trying to think of how he'd handle this situation ever since last night, but in the moment all he could do was sputter out, "Why do you keep calling me that?"

"Chica?" Mia feigned an air of offended confusion. "Because you're becoming Mommy's beautiful little girl. You said last night that's what you wanted."

"I don't know what I want!" Tommy shot back. "How can I with you always confusing me?"

"Didn't you enjoy what Mommy did last night with your little titties?"

"Yes, but..."

"And don't you think Mommy is a beautiful woman?"

"Of course, but..."

"And shouldn't you thank Mommy for making you feel so good, and for helping you become beautiful too?"

"It's just that, yes, thank you, but..."

"Thank you ....?" Mia made clear by her look that she expected more.

"Thank you Mommy, but..."

"No more buts," Mia interjected firmly. "You know this is what you want, to have curves like Mommy's. To be beautiful like Mommy. To become a woman like Mommy. And it's what your Mommy wants you to do. Now be a good girl and drink Mommy's milk, and everything will be alright."

Tommy reflexively dropped to his knees and pulled Mia's cock out from the folds of her nightgown without even a thought. Even after weeks of seeing it up close, he still marveled for a moment at its impressive size, a towering eight inches with enough girth that he struggled to fit it in his mouth. But as he held it in his hands and idly began to stroke, he also marveled at the power of its hormone-filled cum and the transformation it had sparked in him. He hesitated as a drop of pre-cum formed on the tip, instantly desiring his stepmother's sweet taste on his tongue but fearful of giving in to her feminization of him. He was still mulling over his dilemma when Mia impatiently slipped an arm under the table to pull his head down into her crotch.

The moment Mia's pre-cum glazed Tommy's lips, all hope of resistance was lost. His eyes fluttered shut as he rolled his tongue around slowly, licking his lips clean before sucking the head of her cock into his mouth. With a well-practiced rhythm, Tommy began bouncing his head up and down, timing his stroking of his stepmother's cock to match. However, unlike their previous morning blowjobs, this time Tommy slipped his free hand up under his shirt and began playing with his tender nipples. He was shocked as he cupped his breasts at their size. He could have sworn they had grown over night. Could the double load of cum Mia had force-fed him last night really have acted so quickly? Or was it just his willingness to accept his breasts for what they were that made them seem larger? Neither explanation changed the fact that he had a pair of B-cup tits growing from his chest, and that they felt fucking amazing.

Soon Tommy was working Mia's cock expertly down his throat, gagging only slightly in spite of its enormity. Deep throating her freed up his other hand, which was quickly engaged in jerking off his own. A particularly hard twist of his nipple sent Tommy over the edge, and Mia soon followed suit, spurting loads of hot cum straight down his throat.

Mia's contented smile as she looked down at Tommy quickly shifted when she saw the puddle of cum he'd blown onto her feet.

"You can't even stop touching yourself for five minutes chica? Then Mommy's dirty girl needs all the cum she can get. Lick it up."

Tommy looked at the streaks of his cum painting Mia's feet with a flash of disgust, but meekly set to his task of cleaning them. His tongue flicked here and there across them, seeking out every drop. Mia lifted each foot slightly off the floor, giving Tommy the chance to suck each toe into his mouth one by one. This worship so engrossed Tommy that he continued long after he'd cleaned off all of his cum. Eventually Mia withdrew her feet and pulled Tommy out from under the table. As he stood up, she slipped something out of her nightgown pocket and placed it on the table with a metallic click.

Tommy looked down at it, and saw a stainless steel contraption of some sort that looked almost like a little cage. After a moment, Tommy's quizzical look shifted into fear as he realized what he was looking at.

"Good little girls know not to play with themselves without Mommy's permission," Mia explained patronizingly, "but you're not a good little girl are you? At least not yet. Just imagine if Mommy hadn't been here to make you eat up your cum? We can't afford to have you lose a single drop."

Tommy's head hung in shame as Mia stripped of his clothes and squeezed his flaccid cock into the chastity cage. After she locked it, she hung the key on a chain around her neck, tucking it away between her breasts.

"There now chica, all is well," Mia said with a peck on his cheek, "Let's get to yoga!"

Tommy had gotten into the habit of doing yoga with Mia in the nude. She rarely wore more than panties and a sports bra, and their clothes always ended up on the floor soon enough. But now his new accessory dangling between his legs kept pinching or getting in the way. He tried slipping on a pair of boxers to help, but they didn't do anything to hold the chastity cage in place. After one particularly bad pinch made him yelp, Mia pulled off her panties and offered them to her stepson.

Tommy looked at the lacy thong hanging from Mia's outstretched hand. He recognized it from his days of raiding her panty drawer, but he'd never thought then that he might end up wearing it!

"We haven't got all day, these will help keep my little girlie from pinching. Besides, a sissy like you belongs in panties."

Tommy stepped out of his boxers and into Mia's panties, trying to ignore the way the touch of lace made his cock strain against its cage. As he pulled them over his hips, he was surprised at how strong the elastic in them must have been. Even caged, his package was pressed back and up against his perenium so snugly that a bulge was hardly visible. Tommy blushed as he imagined what he must look like. Standing in nothing but his stepmother's panties with his puffy nipples exposed on his B-cup breasts and his longish hair in a tangle around his face. The most masculine anyone might think of him would be as a tomboy. But as Mia promised, the panties did help with yoga.

As they moved from one position to the next, Tommy tried to lose himself in the awareness of his body, fluidly passing from pose to pose. But Mia kept trying out new couples positions that placed her behind him with her body pressed into his. Without her panties, Mia's cock stood out proudly, and in each grinding pose she slipped it deftly between Tommy's thonged cheeks. The intrusions quickly brought Tommy to a deep blush. He wasn't sure whether she meant to do it or not, but the feel of Mia's cock pressing against his back door made him feel more of a woman than even the panties he was wearing. In fact, if not for the thin strip of fabric running between his cheeks, she may have entered him already. A growing part of him almost wished that she would. Tommy pushed back, rubbing his ass onto Mia's cock, half hoping that she would push aside the thong and take his anal virginity. But just when he thought she was about to seize his offering, Mia stepped back and announced that it was time to hit the shower.

Tommy couldn't believe how close he had come to crossing the line into a whole new world of sexuality, and as he slipped out of his panties to join Mia in the shower, he realized that he was leaving behind what had been his only defense. He tried to stay off to one side of the shower, hoping that distance would keep him safe, but Mia would have none of that.

"Chica, come over here so Mamma Mia can do something about that messy hair of yours."

She quickly corralled Tommy and started shampooing and conditioning his hair with her own products. The feel of Mia's strong hands massaging his scalp and the sweet aroma easily disarmed Tommy's defenses, and he sank back into her as he soaked in the sensations. His hair had grown out fast the past month, just reaching his chin-level, and the luxurious feel of the rich hydrating products being worked in was delightful.

Tommy stood just a little taller than Mia, so as he leaned back into her, her erect cock slid between the tops of his thighs pressing gently into the back of his caged balls. He imagined what it would feel like to have her actually inside him. Would it hurt? He couldn't imagine how it couldn't. But Mia definitely loved it when she let him fuck her ass. Sure, she was better endowed than he was, but he'd learned to deep throat her, how much harder could this be?

While Tommy was pondering all of this, he'd unconsciously started humping himself against Mia. His thighs squeezed together pinning her cock between them as he slid back and forth on it. Each pumping motion ended with the head of Mia's cock plunging into the back of Tommy's balls, stimulating him as much as he could be in his chastity cage. He only realized what he was doing when Mia finished with his hair and reached around to grab him by the tits. Jolted out of his reverie, he froze mid-motion with her cock still squeezed between his thighs.

"Don't stop now chica," Mia whispered in his ear, "Momma likes that."

Mia's tongue flicked in and out of Tommy's ear as she nibbled his earlobe and continued playing with his pert little tits. Worried that Mia might try for the real thing if he didn't satisfy her, Tommy started pumping her cock again. The end of each thrust with Mia's cock jangling his chastity cage was a cruel reminder of the humiliating state she'd seduced him into, but the electric sensations coursing from his sensitive breasts kept him too aroused to protest. He tried to play with himself, but was unable to reach any sort of satisfaction in his caged state.

Mia, however, had no such difficulty. As she reached climax, she pulled Tommy's hand away from his ineffectual rubbing and down beneath his balls. The rivers of her cum blasted against Tommy's sack then dripped down into his cupped hand in a sticky mess. Only when she was satisfied that he'd gathered enough did Mia pull his hand out from between his legs, guiding it up to his mouth in a smooth but forceful motion.

"Lick," she commanded.

Tommy dutifully obeyed, lapping up her cum without question. He could almost feel his breasts tingling at the influx of yet more of Mia's transformative hormones. Once he finished he turned to face Mia. He paused for a moment, visibly nervous about what he was going to ask, before suddenly blurting it out.

"Mommy, maybe now I could... maybe you could let me... let me out of this so I can take a turn?" Tommy glanced down at his cock straining against the steel cage.

"Ah chica, you know how much Momma loves having your cock in her ass, but there are more important things we need to take care of right now."

Tommy tried to hide his disappointment as Mia gestured down to his legs and crotch.

"We must have lost half of Mommy's cum in that tangle of hair down there. It's high time we fixed that!"

In truth, Tommy wasn't all that hairy to begin with, but Mia still guided him through using her razor to shave everything below his waist. He nicked himself a few times as he awkwardly completed the unfamiliar process, but when he was done there wasn't a hair left on his body besides the freshly conditioned hair on his head and the downy blond hairs on his arms. He tried to go quickly, hoping Mia would unlock him and let him take her ass once he was done, but as soon as he finished she shut off the water and started toweling off.

Mia left Tommy behind in the bathroom with instructions to lotion where he'd shaved to moisturize his skin. When she came back a few minutes later, she was holding a bright red bikini.

"That's a hot little number," Tommy said appreciatively, "but why are you wearing anything for tanning today?"

"I'm not chica, you are!" Mia responded with a giggle.

Tommy tried to protest, but Mia insisted that his skin would be too sensitive from shaving and that his tender nipples needed protection. He realized as he slipped it on that she must have bought it just for him. The top fit his B-cup's perfectly, but could have never managed to contain Mia's much larger breasts. The bottoms had the same strong elastic as Mia's panties, and tucked away his caged package until only a hint of a bulge remained.

When Tommy looked up at the mirror he hardly recognized himself. From his silky smooth legs, to his budding breasts, to his unruly long hair, he looked more like a tomboy just entering into womanhood than an eighteen year old young man. He'd never had the most masculine features, and the hormonal effects of his stepmother's cum coupled with the wardrobe change brought out his latent femininity.

Although he'd initially resisted, now that he was wearing the bikini Tommy couldn't help but slip into character. He bounced along happily beside Mia as they made their way out to the pool, looking to all the world like her stepdaughter. He sashayed around with exaggerated swings of his hips, imagining that he was at the beach or a public pool, wondering whether onlookers would think he was hot. He even took a quick swim, relishing the tingle in his nipples from the cool water's kiss. Eventually his flaunting caught Mia's attention, and she waved him over for a quick blowjob. Tommy took to it with relish, slurping and sucking appreciatively and eagerly draining Mia's balls of yet another load of cum. The whole time he secretly fantasized about sucking not his stepmother's cock, but that of some hunk on the beach.

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
685 Followers
12