Mamma Mia - Forced Femme

Story Info
Continuing adventures of Mia and Tommy.
5k words
4.47
82.9k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
684 Followers

"We need a little more feminine energy around here."

The words hung in the air as Tommy's devoted licking of Mia's ass slowed to a stop.

"You mean another woman?"

Mia hooked her legs behind Tommy's head and pulled his face back into her ass.

"No, I mean you, you dumb sissy bitch."

Once Tommy finished with pleasuring Mia, she led him into her closet. She had him stand there, naked except for his ever-present chastity cage, while she dug through the drawers, occasionally pulling something out and throwing it to him.

"I'm afraid most of my clothes won't fit a flat little femboy like you, but it's important for a sissy to always be dressed appropriately."

Mia turned and saw that Tommy was standing there dumbly, holding the pile of clothes she'd handed him without moving.

"Well don't just stand there you little tart, get dressed!"

Tommy dropped the pile of clothes and did his best to comply. He fumbled through them until he found the pair of panties Mia had provided. They were silky and pink, with little white bows and white lace edging. Tommy felt utterly ridiculous pulling them up over his hairy legs and over his caged manhood, but when he looked up at Mia in search of some measure of mercy, he was met with a steely gaze that told him it would be safer not to complain.

Next came the bra. Tommy had gotten plenty of practice at taking them off girls, but putting one on was a different story entirely, made even more difficult by the fact that as one of Mia's, it was outfitted with cups big enough to contain her massive bust. For the flat-chested Tommy, this just meant that much more loose material to get in his way as he struggled with the tangled straps. After watching him struggle fruitlessly, Mia let out an exasperated sigh and stepped in to help, snapping the band against Tommy's back before gesturing for him to continue.

If Tommy had felt ridiculous before, he was positively mortified now. The matching G-cup bra was ludicrously large on him, and dramatically emphasized the fact that he was a boy dressing up in a woman's clothing. He quickly pulled on the bright yellow sundress, hoping to cover up his shameful state. Mia circled him, pulling here and there as she tried to make the dress hang correctly, but it was just the wrong cut for Tommy, and there wasn't any real hope of making it work. With another exasperated sigh Mia gave up, and handed Tommy a pair of yellow pumps.

"Put these on," she ordered, "we're going shopping."

"Like this? But I look..."

"Ridiculous, I know," Mia snapped, cutting his protest short. "That's why we're going out to buy you new clothes that will fit your pathetic little femboy body."

"But I could just wear some of my clothes, just to the store," Tommy begged.

"Heels on sissy, you're never wearing boys clothes again. From now on, you're my sissy stepdaughter Tammy, and I'll mold you into a girl until your own father doesn't recognize you."

Bereft of any real alternatives, Tommy put the heels on and wobbled after Mia out to her car. Once they reached the department store, Tommy again followed Mia right up to the customer service desk. They made quite the site, with Mia's exotic beauty and curvaceous body exuding pure feminine sensuality forming a stark contrast with poor Tommy, who from head to toe was obviously uncomfortable in his crossdressing. His gait in the ubfamiliar heels was clearly awkward. His hairy legs poked out from his dress in obvious contradiction. His chest was flat, but the flattened fabric of his enormous bra was clearly visible. And his features, while not overtly masculine, we're clearly those of an 18 year old boy, not a young lady. The giggles and chatter amidst fingers pointing in his direction only made matters worse, and he blushed beet red when it became clear he had no chance of passing or hiding in Mia's wake.

"My stepdaughter Tammy has been dressing up in boys clothes," Mia announced to the two girls working the counter. "You two are going to help us pick out a new wardrobe for her."

The girls looked from Mia, to Tammy, to each other and snickered, but when Mia pulled a wad of bills out from her cleavage, they eagerly set out to do her bidding while pointing Mia and Tammy to the dressing rooms. Within a few minutes the girls had started returning with piles of clothes to try on, starting with panties and bras.

Mia allowed Tammy to use the changing room for privacy, but she insisted that she leave the door open so that she could observe. She tried to change quickly and to keep her back turned, but even then the two girls were able to sneak glimpses of her flaccid cock locked away in it's steel cage. Their laughter made it clear just how much they had seen, but Tammy still struggled to hide herself as best she could in the slips of fabric. As she tried on different styles of panties, Mia regularly asked the girls their opinion on how they made Tammy's ass look, or whether she looked cute in them, or how well they 'flattened' her in the front. Eventually Mia built up a broad selection of panties she was pleased with, from thongs, to boy shorts, to tangas, and moved on to bras.

Tammy quickly got the hang of putting on and taking off bras as Mia hovered around her providing constant direction. After trying a few different sizes, Mia settled on B-cups, in spite of Tammy's nonexistent breasts. "Those will grow in soon enough, and in the meantime we can just pad them." While the two girls serving them continued to giggle at Tammy's predicament, one of them was clearly starting to get off on it. She eyed Tammy while gently biting her lower lip, and snuck a hand down her pants for a quick rub whenever she got the chance.

A cavalcade of skirts, dresses, tops, and bottoms came next, along with heels to match each outfit. The two girls quickly learned exactly what Mia was looking for: girly outfits that walked the line between "cute and innocent" and "revealingly slutty". Tammy looked a little less queer now that she was wearing a bra that fit with small breastforms, driving the turned-on store girl started getting handsy. Under the guise of helping the awkward Tammy in and out of her clothes, she repeatedly took liberties in running her hands all over her exposed body with a lightly sensual touch. Tammy had no idea how to respond to her groping touch. On the one hand it thrilled her, making her caged cock strain against it's steel bars, but it also added to the confusing muddle of sexuality that made her question who she even was. All of which was clearly just what Mia had hoped for, using by her satisfied smile as she watched her new step daughter's discomfort.

Finally they filled out Tammy's new wardrobe to Mia's liking. The clothes filled bags upon bags, which the shop girls helped them out to the car with. Tammy started to get in the car, thinking her humiliation was finally ending, but Mia stopped her before she could shut the door.

"Aren't you going to thank the lovely girls who helped pick out your pretty new clothes?"

Tammy stepped back out of the car and rose unsteadily to her high-heeled feet, murmuring her thanks.

"Well that was hardly suitable after how much they helped you, especially the one who was so kind in helping you dress and undress. Perhaps a kiss?"

Tammy's eyes flared, but she held her tongue as the girl eagerly stepped forward to claim her thank you. She wrapped her arms around Tammy, pulling her in close enough that her chastity cage made obvious contact through their clothes, and locked lips with her in a long smoldering kiss. When she finally broke away, there was a new fire in her eyes that spoke to a previously unknown desires awakening. Before getting in the car, Mia took a moment to hand her something out of her purse with a wink. As the car sped away, the girl looked down to see a small cage with a lock and key. A wicked grin spread across her face as she started making plans for her date that night.

Add they pulled out of the parking lot, Mia glanced over at Tammy appraisingly. She was wearing an outfit remnicient of boarding school uniforms, black pumps with long white stockings, a pleated tartan skirt to mid-thigh, and a white blouse that was just translucent enough to see the color of her forest green bra.

"Well now, is there anyone else you'd like to thank?"

After a moment Tammy caught Mia's drift.

"Thank you Mommy for buying me new clothes," she offered questioningly.

"I should think you'd be thankful, it certainly wasn't cheap! But don't you think there's something more a sissy girl like you could do to show her appreciation..."

Mia pulled up her skirt and freed her cock from her panties. Tammy froze, thinking there was no way she could do what Mia wanted in public, but Mia forced the issue, pulling her stepdaughter's head down into her lap. In spite of her reservations, force of habit made Tammy open her mouth and begin to suck. Mia controlled the pace, keeping one hand firmly on the back of Tammy's neck to set her bobbing rhythm.

While the sensations of sucking her shemale stepmother's cock, it's taste and feel as it slid over her tongue, were by now quite familiar to Tammy, doing so in public was not. She was embarrassed, but on a deeper level she felt herself slipping into a while new persona, aided by her sexy new clothes. She felt like a naughty schoolgirl, an object of sexuality eager to serve cock even in clear sight of any random passerby. The hoots and hollers they received whenever Mia came to a stop in traffic or at a light only fueled those feelings, and Tammy began to feel the sexuality empowering her. Her initial hesitation gave way into enthusiastic gusto, as she worked her stepmother's shaft in a sloppy blowjob. While she'd started off nearly melting into her seat in shame, now she began purposefully rising higher and higher on her knees until her panty-clad ass was pressed against the window.

So lost was Tammy in her newfound slutty persona that she didn't even notice they'd pulled into the driveway until Mia pulled her head up from her lap. Tammy was still trying to wipe up the drool from her face as Mia pulled her out from her seat and bent her against the side of the car.

"My slutty little sissy stepdaughter loves being used in public, doesn't she?" Mia whispered in Tammy's ear as she lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties.

Tammy couldn't help but moan in response. It was so wrong, and she should have been humiliated, but it was so hot that she didn't even care. She shuddered as Mia mounted her from behind, thrusting hard enough that Tammy had to brace herself against the car to avoid being knocked off her high-heeled feet. The shock was enough to jolt her psyche back into a conscious realization of her situation. She may have been dressed like a hot girl, but her body was still that of a somewhat femme boy, and she was currently getting her ass plowed by her shemale stepmother out where anyone and everyone in the whole neighborhood could see.

Tammy looked around in a panic, and was relieved to see that nobody was in sight, but she knew that the longer they were out here, the greater the chances of somebody spotting them. She knew from experience that she had no chance of physically resisting, so her only hope was trying to get Mia to finish quickly. Taking a deep breath, Tammy tried to return to the blissfully slutty state of mind she'd entered earlier. Tommy would be freaking out in a situation like this, but Tammy loved getting her ass pounded, and the naughtier the situation, the more she got off on it.

She started grinding back onto Mia's cock, moaning and letting out a string of desperate encouragement.

"That's it, fuck me just like that, take my little sissy ass Mommy, make me your bitch."

As the words came pouring out uncontrollably, Tammy felt as if she were speaking in tongues, but they had their intended effect, driving Mia into new heights of passion. More surprisingly, Tammy found that the more dirty talk she used, the more she believed it. Playing at being a whore was quickly turning her into one, and she could feel the cum dribbling from her caged cock down her thighs.

"Harder Mommy, harder! Give me your big cock, pump me full of your cum!"

Mia obliged, blasting her load in response to her stepdaughter's begging, then leaning against her for support as she caught her breath.

"Well chica, I suppose the clothes really do make the woman. Come inside, Mommy has another surprise for you."

Tammy pulled up her panties over her cum-glazed legs and ass and smoothed down her skirt, trying to salvage some measure of dignity before unsteadily following Mia into the house. Mia went up to her bedroom and came back down with a large case filed with glass vials and hypodermic needles.

"These are very special drugs produced by a dear friend of mine back home," Mia explained as she filled a syringe with the clear liquid in one of the vials. "I'm sure he'd explain all the details of the synthetic hormones involved, but all a little sissy like you needs to know is that they will make you into Mommy's pretty little girl."

Tammy started to back away, but Mia stopped her in her tracks in an instant by pulling out her cell phone and snapping a pic.

"Now chica, unless you want this picture to go right now to your father and all your friends, I suggest you come back here and take your medicine."

Tammy knew exactly how she looked right then, and she knew that she was beaten. She meekly followed Mia's instructions to bend over her lap, and only winced slightly when the needle plunged in.

"That's a good girl, what's one more little injection in that sweet ass of yours?"

Tammy didn't respond, silently wondering what effect Mia's drugs would have on her and just how many more "injections" she had planned.

That evening Mia supervised Tammy as she threw out all of her old boys clothes and refilled her closet with her new things from the store. Once they'd finished, Mia pulled out an outfit and laid it on the bed, announcing "You'll wear this tomorrow when we go out."

That was the start of a new daily event for Mia and Tammy. Each day Mia would take Tammy somewhere, the mall, the park, or just running errands, and observe as Tammy tried to pass as a girl. Some days Tammy came closer than others, but sooner or later she always made a mistake and was outed. One day she was chatting with strangers at the mall and she accidentally spoke in her old voice. Another time she tripped over her high heels and did a complete faceplant, throwing her dress up and revealing her bulging chastity cage under her panties. More than once she was given away by the hint of stubble growing in on her face. Each failure was punished by Mia with spankings, often immediately and right in public. Crying in pain and embarrassment, Tammy swore each time that she'd get better.

Tammy started voluntarily wearing her girly clothes around the house, even though Mia was content to allow her to go nude. Mia critiqued her mercilessly, pointing out every failing and teasing that maybe Tammy really wanted to get caught, but practice surely made perfect, and Tammy gradually grew adept at dressing and behaving as a girl. Her biggest breakthroughs tended to come after being fucked by Mia. Seeing her sissy stepdaughter flouncing around the house in her girly clothes inevitably made Mia horny, and having sex while dressed up helped to push Tammy further and further into the slutty persona she was developing. She even started practicing her flirting with Mia, deliberately teasing until she finally took her and made her feel like a woman with her big 8-inch cock.

The biggest lingering challenge facing Tammy in trying to pass during her daily public attempts was her facial and body hair. She shaved religiously, but when the stubble started to grow back in it was a dead giveaway. She finally decided on the solution, but she knew she'd need Mia's permission first. Desperate to earn approval, she waited to ask until the perfect moment.

Her opportunity came after taking a hard anal pounding from Mia after having teased her in a short miniskirt one afternoon. Mia collapsed blissfully on the couch, and sent Tammy to the kitchen to get her a drink. As Tammy teetered off in her high heels while clenching to prevent Mia's cum from dribbling out, she carefully rehearsed her lines, but when she came back she panicked and simply blurted out, "I need laser hair removal!"

Mia looked up at Tammy with a bemused smile. "Is Mommy's little princess too good for shaving?"

Tammy was blushing, but she was committed now. "No, but it's just not fair, no matter what I do the stubble always comes back, and I get outed, and you get mad at me!"

Mia paused for a moment, absorbing Tammy's obvious frustration and pondering how she could turn it to her own advantage. "Do you really want to have your hair removed?"

"Yes!" Tammy replied eagerly.

"Yes what?"

"Yes Mommy."

"Well, it isn't cheap, and I've already paid for your new clothes. How about this. I'll let you have your laser hair removal, and in exchange you won't bother me about letting you out of your little cage for, say, the next month?"

Tammy froze. She should've known it wouldn't be that easy. She desperately wanted this, but she didn't know if she could make it without her only sexual release. The once nightly ceremony of Mia unlocking her chastity cage and allowing her the chance to orgasm from anal stimulation had been growing less frequent, but they were still one of her last remaining links to her old self. Sure, the cum would dribble out of her caged cock when getting pounded by Mia, but it didn't give anything like the release of true orgasm. But maybe that would be enough...

The next day Mia took Tammy to her first hair removal appointment. It wasn't exactly painless, and her skin burned a bit afterwards, but Tammy was overjoyed. It would take several more weekly visits to complete the process, but already she could feel the difference in her newly silky smooth skin. Whether due to the hair removal, her ongoing practice at home, the growing effects of her hormone injections, or just her confidence boost, it was a major turning point for Tammy. She started passing more often than not during her daily tests, and what's more she started enjoying them. The thrill of flirting and teasing as an increasingly hot girl was addicitve, and Tammy got off on the idea of all the boys (and a few girls) she'd flirted with getting off on the memory later.

The price paid was steep, as Mia stayed true to her word in keeping Tammy's cock under lock and key for the whole month, but to her surprise Tammy found her enjoyment of anal sex growing. She loved feeling like a sexy woman, and nothing made her feel that more than riding her stepmother's cock. Her caged cock leaked like a faucet the moment her stepmother's rod plunged into her ass, and each thrust milked yet another spurt of cum from her flaccid member. It never produced quite the same rush of a true orgasm, instead lifting Tammy to a perpetual state of bliss that felt like floating through soft clouds.

The biggest complication was what to do when Stan was home. Luckily this wasn't a problem too often, as his business trips seemed to take him away constantly, but when he did come home there was no way Tammy could let him see her without explaining everything. For one thing, Mia had thrown out all of Tammy's old boy clothes, and none of what she now let her stepdaughter wear could pass as even approaching masculine. For another, the daily hormone injections and laser hair removal had done their work, and Tammy now sported a pair of perky C-cups with soft-skinned curves over the rest of her body to match. Even her hair had grown out to her shoulders, although it was more of an unruly mess than anything overtly feminine. Even in her old clothes, the odds of Tammy fooling her father into thinking nothing was going on would've been nearly nonexistent. So, lacking any real alternative, she hid in her room whenever he was home. Luckily Stan was understandably eager to spend as much time as possible with Mia, so he hardly noticed Tammy's absence. Tammy's only problem then was boredom, which Mia happily resolved by giving her stepdaughter a present: her first dildo. So while listening from her room to Stan and Mia fucking like rabbits, Tammy pleasured herself by fucking her own ass for hours on end. This had the added bonus of providing Tammy with plenty of cum to lap up, as she'd slowly grown addicted to it from Mia's constant feedings.

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
684 Followers
12