Mamma Mia - Hung

Story Info
Continuing adventures of Mia and Tommy.
4.8k words
4.45
94.4k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ppeaks42
ppeaks42
672 Followers

"Ah chico, I think you already know the answer. It's making you into exactly the lover that I want. Mamma Mia needs a nice big juicy cock to keep her satisfied."

Mia reached down and started idly playing with her stepson's manhood, rolling his swollen balls between her fingers then tracing her fingernails up the length of his hardening shaft. Even after a long day of fucking his insatiable shemale stepmother, Tommy's cock quickly stood to attention, and he could feel yet another huge load of cum churning within. Not willing to let his confusion stand in the way of such pleasure, Tommy leaned in and started sucking on Mia's proffered breast with gusto.

"But how?" Tommy asked between sucks as Mia began pumping her hand up and down his cock with greater intensity.

"I told you chico," Mia answered as she used her free hand to press Tommy's head back down onto her saliva-coated tit, "Mommy's cum is loaded with hormones that will make you grow big and strong."

With his face pinned to Mia's chest, Tommy glanced down at his fully-erect member and mentally compared it to Mia's own. When she'd first seduced him in the shower a month ago, her impressive 8-inch monster had dwarfed his admittedly average endowment, but now they looked to be almost the same size! He knew he'd guzzled more cum from Mia over the past month than he would've thought anyone could produce in a year, but could it really have such a pronounced effect? And where those changes also the reason he came like a fire hose every time, even with the constant releases?

Tommy's musings were curtailed by Mia's horniness. Eager to get some action of her own, she rolled him over onto his back and hopped on top, straddling him in the 69 position. For all their experimentation over the past month, somehow they'd never tried this position before, and Tommy was a little surprised at first when Mia dropped her hips and pushed her cock into his mouth. The angle was different than what he was used to, and pinned between Mia and the mattress he had next to no control over the pace or depth of penetration, but his trained reflexes swiftly kicked in as he started sucking and schlurping appreciatively. Mia continued to pump Tommy's cock with one hand, cradling his balls in the other.

"Is Mommy's big boy going to keep taking his medicine?"

Tommy grunted in affirmation while reaching up to grab two handfuls of Mia's ass, pulling her thrusts down deeper as he worked her cock down his throat. Giggling at his eagerness, Mia rewarded Tommy with one long slow lick from his balls all the way up his shaft, finishing with a playful twirl of her tongue around the tip.

"This is Mommy's toy, I made it what it is, so I decide what happens to it, understood?"

Again, Tommy could only groan his assent, as Mia's cock was plunged deep into his throat with unabating passion. She'd bottomed out now, and her balls were resting on her prone stepson's face as she continued to fuck his unresisting mouth. She rewarded him once more, this time expertly sliding his entire eight inches straight down her throat until she was nuzzling his balls. They'd grown from the size of grapes to a pair of ping pong balls, struggling to keep up with the demands of their incestuous sexcapades. As Mia slid her lips back up Tommy's cock, she clutched his swollen balls in a tight grip, lightly digging her fingernails in with slowly building pressure.

"And if Mommy wants to play rough with her toys, she will." Mia punctuated her statement by taking the head of Tommy's cock into her mouth once more and nipping the top of his shaft in a playful bite.

The pain was exquisite. Tommy had never experimented with masochism before, but the sharp sensations amplified everything else until the entwined pain and pleasure were unbearably intense. He felt his balls begin to clench, struggling to pull into his body as his body raced to a sudden orgasm, but they were unable to escape Mia's cruel grip. As Tommy teetered on the edge of climax, Mia slid her mouth up and down his shaft, scraping it's length with her teeth. Still Tommy was powerless to obtain his desperately needed release, as the vice-grip on his sack held him back.

Mia held Tommy in that precarious state, teasing him with pain and pleasure but holding him from release, until she felt her own orgasm approaching. Only then did she relinquish her hold, allowing his tortured balls to blast out their long-building load. His convulsions as he pumped his cum into her mouth pushed Mia over the edge as well, and she matched him blast for blast as she shot her cum straight down his throat.

While Tommy was recovering from the shock of his earth-shattering orgasm, miss deftly dismounted him and turned, leaning in for a kiss. Tommy unthinkingly obliged her at first, but recoiled when the taste of his own cum met his lips. Her cheeks puffed out with the cum she'd just milked, Mia said nothing, but roughly seized Tommy's cock and balls in one hand while taking a fistful of his hair in the other. When Tommy predictably gasped, Mia swiftly resumed the kiss and spat the whole load into his mouth. Only after her reluctant stepson had swallowed every last drop of his cum did Mia release her grip and end the kiss.

"What the fuck was that?" Tommy exclaimed as he stood up and looked about for a cup of water, or anything to get the taste out of his mouth.

"You mean that little taste of pain? You seemed to enjoy it," Mia bantered.

"No, that was fine, but making me swallow my own cum?"

"It came from my toy, that makes it mines

to dispose of, and it wanted to see you eat it."

"But it's fucking disgusting!"

"It's no different than Mommy's cum, are you saying that Mommy's cum is disgusting?" Mia shot back with a hard edge in her voice, as if daring him to answer. Tommy's rage evaporated as he meekly shook his head.

"Your cum is filled with the same hormones as Mommy's now," Mia continued in a more reconciliatory tone. "The more you drink, the faster this is going to grow."

As Mia started playing with Tommy's cock, his hesitation was overcome with curiosity.

"So how big will it get?" he asked as his cock began to harden again in response.

"I'm not sure chico," Mia answered, sliding off the bed and kneeling in front of him. "The doctors said something about 'natural equilibrium' and 'meeting the limits of the body', but I think that was just their way of saying they don't know."

Tommy was fully erect now, and surprised to find that the idea of eating his own cum was no longer abhorrent to him. In fact, it kinda turned him on. And the sight of his hot stepmother kneeling in front of him, sliding both her hands up and down his newly supersized manhood certainly didn't hurt.

"Well maybe we'd better find out for ourselves," Tommy finally offered, "wanna get me another load?"

Mia smiled and set right to work, expertly extracting another load of cum from her willing stepson, then standing before him with it filling her mouth. Tommy hesitated for just a moment, running his hands up and down Mia's body before pulling her in close and locking his lips with hers. As their tongues danced in unison, Mia cleverly worked each drop of cum into Tommy's mouth one bit at a time. He allowed each one to slide down his tongue before swallowing. She was right, it really did taste just like hers.

The next day Tommy woke up with an epic case of morning wood. He'd dreamt all night about wild sex orgies in which he was impossibly endowed with the sort of monster cock that could only exist in the realms of fantasy, but as he looked down at the large tent he was making in the sheets, Tommy had to wonder just how close to that fantasy reality could come. For now, though, Tommy had more pressing concerns. He rolled over to Mia and took a moment to soak in her beauty. Her hair was spread wildly across her pillow like a raven-black mane. Her face was the image of feminine perfection, with her delicate features and soft full lips.

The sheet had fallen to the middle of her torso, exposing the twin mounds of her beasts. They were twin works of art, a pinnacle of man-made perfection which utterly surpassed any natural creation. Tommy knew from his time raiding Mia's panty drawer that they were G-cups, but their beauty was in far more than their size. They were perfectly round, with no scars or blemishes, and even without a bra they never seemed to droop or sag. Even now as Mia lay on her back, they stood proudly, meeting in the middle of her chest in spite of gravity's pull.

Tommy lowered his head and took one of Mia's nipples into his mouth, swirling his tongue around her large areola while teasing nipple into hardening. Mia awoke with a smile on her face, enjoying her stepson's devoted ministrations.

"Mmmm, chico, Mommy is so glad that she taught you that little tongue trick."

"I think I may be a little rusty," Tommy replied, "maybe you could give me a refresher?"

Tommy popped up on his knees and tried to straddle Mia, guiding his throbbing cock to her mouth, but Mia put up her hands and pushed him back down.

"Is Mommy's big boy that eager to get started?" she teased, "Well it's ladies first in this household young man, get down there and give Mommy a proper wake up."

Tommy didn't resist, and slipped right under the sheets, quickly taking Mia's rapidly hardening member into his mouth. Mia watched in amusement as the sheet billowed over Tommy's bobbing head, then started playing with her breasts as he continued her blowjob.

"You got Mommy's big tits all worked up you naughty boy, now I have to find something to do with these hard nipples while you're down there."

Mia's dirty talk had its intended effect as Tommy redoubled his efforts on her cock knowing that she was playing with her perfect tits. It wasn't long before his devoted sucking and her own nipple-play pushed Mia to her limit, launching the first load of her cum for the day into his waiting mouth. Eager for his own turn, Tommy wasted no time emerging from beneath the sheets and climbing up once more to bring his cock to Mia's mouth. But once again she stopped him short.

"I told you Mommy's big tits were all worked up, wouldn't you rather fuck these?"

Mia slid Tommy's cock between her tits. Even without external pressure they squeezed his shaft from either side, but when Mia pushed them inwards the soft flesh wrapped fully around, ensconcing Tommy in a mountain of jiggling breasts. He needed no additional invitation, and set to thrusting in and out of her cleavage. Tommy's hands reached down and pinched Mia's erect nipples tugging them upwards while he continued to titfuck her. This elicited moans of pleasure from Mia as she begged him to cum all over Mommy's titties. Eventually he did, launching thick ropes of cum all over her chest.

Tommy leaned back panting for a moment, but Mia gave him no rest. She reached a hand around the back of his neck and pulled him down, burying his head between her boobs. Tommy took his cue, and starting lapping up his cum, taking a good deal longer than was likely necessary to give his stepmother's breasts a good licking.

Later that day, after Tommy made Mia breakfast than took his under the table from her cock, the two lovebirds were getting hot and heavy during yoga. Mia was wearing a tight pair of yoga pants with a matching sports bra, while Tommy was just in boxers. As usual, Mia had been taking advantage of numerous poses to grind her ass into Tommy's crotch. Typically they would have done away with the pretense of yoga and quickly launched into full-blown sex already, but today Mia kept putting Tommy off, and he didn't think he could take it much longer. He finally snapped when Mia launched into a deep downward dog fold and began lifting her heels one at a time, making her ass rock back and forth right in front of him.

Tommy jumped on Mia, pulling down her yoga shorts and exposing her succulent ass.

"I wondered how long I'd have to tease you before you did something about it." Mia laughed as Tommy pulled his hard cock out of his boxers. "Give Mommy what she deserves with that big thick cock of yours."

Tommy needed no encouragement, and forced himself right into Mia's tight hole. She stayed in her pose, ass high in the air, as he took her from behind, pounding her ass with animalistic fervor as he let out all the sexual energies she'd stoked in him. His fingers dug into her supple cheeks as he rocked her body in time with his own thrusts.

"Just remember chico, you need to drink up all that cum when you're finished, Mamma Mia wants her toy to keep growing."

But the fires of Tommy's passion burned too hot for him to pay any heed, and he continued fucking Mia's ass with abandon. He'd never taken the lead like this before, and Mia found herself carried along by his passion, so she was a little disappointed when it came to an end as he blew his load in a shuddering climax. Tommy slid to the floor and laid down as he took panting breaths.

"You're not done yet chico," Mia grinned as she doffed her yoga pants and stepped over to straddle his head. As Mia lowered herself down, Tommy tried to oblige her by guiding he cock into his mouth, but she pushed herself forwards to line her ass up with his mouth instead.

"I told you you'd have to drink it," Mia teased as she dropped the last few inches, planting herself squarely on Tommy's face.

Tommy froze, not sure if he could go through with this, but he was unable to breathe from beneath Mia. As he started struggling for air he lost the luxury of choice. He opened his mouth, struggling for breath under Mia's big booty.

"Lick."

Tommy reflexively followed Mia's one-word command, flicking his tongue out against her cum-coated hole. Mia lifted herself up a fraction of an inch, just enough for Tommy to breathe.

"Keep going, and make that hand useful."

Tommy complied, running his tongue back and forth as his cum dripped from Mia's ass while jerking her off with his forgotten hand. He was thankful for Mia's obsessive cleanliness, as the only things he tasted were the tang of her sweat and the now familiar taste of his own seed. Even after the dripping of his cum had slowed to a stop, Tommy kept at it, licking everywhere from Mia's ass, to her taint, to her balls while continuing to pump her cock. As she inevitably surged towards climax, Mia pulled herself back off of Tommy's face and buried her cock in his mouth, pumping her cream right in.

Over the next few weeks, Tommy started to notice other changes to his body. He'd always been fit, but a little on the slim side, and try as he might in the weight room, he'd never been able to build muscle. But now it seemed as if his body was finally bulking out as he'd always hoped it would. He still didn't look like a bodybuilder, but he had about the physique of an Olympic swimmer; lean with well-defined muscles swelling all over his body. Mia, of course, loved it, and could hardly keep her hands off of him, cooing about her big strong stepson and what a big man he was becoming. Maybe it was his body finally catching up, or maybe it was the constant exercise Mia provided, or maybe it was the cock-growing hormones, but whatever the reason, Tommy was growing into the body of a god with a divine cock to match.

Tommy swiftly grew accustomed to cleaning up his own cum, in addition to swallowing copious loads of Mia's. Whether from Mia's mouth, off her tits, from her ass, or even off her feet, he happily lapped it up, knowing it was worth it both for its transformative effects as well as the boost it gave to Mia's already sky-high libido. And it seemed as if each load was bigger than the last. While the hormonal overload certainly was a major factor in that, a new habit of Mia's may have also contributed. She loved pulling on his balls, holding them away from his body to keep him from climaxing as long as possible. Especially during their nightly porn watching sessions, she would slowly jack Tommy off with one hand while tugging on his balls with the other. She'd keep him going for over an hour, slowing down whenever she felt his orgasm approaching, the quickly ramping back up once the urge faded away. For Tommy it was blissful torture, and Mia was happy to remind him that his big cock belonged to her.

He was up to ten inches in length now, and big enough around that Mia could just barely wrap her fingers around it. Tommy had worried at first that his growing length and girth might become too much for Mia to handle, but in fact it only seemed to make her exponentially more eager to take him that much more, especially in her tight ass. She steadily became more brazen about fucking Tommy, even when his father was home from his business trips.

They almost got caught several times after Mia pounced on Tommy and sucked him off or made him fuck her while Stan was in the next room. She made a habit of not wearing any panties, so that with a quick flip of her skirt she could take a hard pounding from Tommy in the kitchen while Stan was watching TV. Then she'd bite down on a towel to muffle her moans of pleasure as Tommy finished the job by eating her out while jacking her off. Once Stan even came into the kitchen to grab a drink while Tommy was under Mia's skirt. She pretended to be washing dishes while Tommy made her squirm with pleasure, thankful that Stan didn't come around the counter.

One day Mia and Tommy set out on one of their rare expeditions from the house. Mia wanted to go shopping for new clothes, and she wanted Tommy's opinion on them. Tommy went along reluctantly, but had a significant change of heart when he saw their destination. It was a high-end lingerie store, filed with bits of lace, silk, and leather more expensive than Tommy had realized clothes could be. Several customers were already in the shop when they arrived, each of whom was tended to by one or two sales associates. Apparently the store only employed exceptionally hot women, and their uniforms were whatever slinky lingerie they we trying to push at the time.

Within a minute of walking into the store, Tommy was at full-mast and struggling to hide his massive boner from the room full of half-naked women. Mia seemed not to notice as she led Tommy around the shop, pausing to admire a piece here or there as she went. By the time she'd gathered up a few of her favorites and slipped intuitive the changing rooms to try them on, every woman in the store had gotten an eyeful of Tommy and his obvious bulge. Like a pack of wolves circling their helpless prey, it was obvious that each of them wanted a taste of his meat.

Tommy shuffled about awkwardly while Mia was gone, eventually settling into a couch near the changing area. He tried to avoid eye contact with anyone while still struggling to push down his obvious erection, so he was looking down at the floor when a pair of feet in tall white high heels stopped directly in front of him. Tommy's eyes traced up the white nylon clad legs, past the lace thong and garter belt, over the perky breasts in a demi cup bra, and up to a beaming face framed by long blond hair. Tommy gulped as he realized that this model would have been exactly his type before he turned to more exotic fare with his dark-haired shemale stepmother.

"Is there anything I can... help you with?" She asked in a peppy voice.

Tommy couldn't be sure whether or not he'd imagined her quick glance down to his lap mid-sentence. He mumbled something back about being just fine, trying not to obviously ogle her.

"Well, if there's anything at all, I would love to give you a hand."

She stepped away just as Mia emerged from the dressing room. Her street clothes were gone, and she was modeling a satin full length red gown. A slit ran up the side all they way up to her right hip, exposing her long smooth leg as she spun around for Tommy. While the length of the dress was perfect, it clearly had not been designed for a woman of Mia's ample bosom. Her breasts spilled out over the top, exposing the tops of her areola.

ppeaks42
ppeaks42
672 Followers
12