Mamono Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Follow Jay, a multiverse adventurer. (See artworks for pics)
1.9k words
4.24
11.9k
22
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 06/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been six months since I started working for Dr. Ron. Together, we've been developing a device that Ron says can open a door to another universe. I think its all bullshit, but I have to repay my dues to the old man.

Almost half a year ago, I got caught sneaking into his warehouse. It was the perfect job too. Old man. No family. Definitely had some money. My dumb ass made too much noise and found myself face to face with one of his sound wave canons, his finger on the trigger. I agreed to work for him until he finished developing his secret project. Luckily, we're almost done.

"Huzzah young lad!!" he yelled, "We've done it! We've finished the Alternate Universal Teleporter".

"Wow Doc, will it work?" I asked.

"You bet your 1960s Batman figurine it'll work"

Dr. R walked over to the warehouse wall, stumbling over wrenches and screwdrivers in the dim light from the industrial lamps overhead. He gripped a large lever and flipped it down. "Huhhhh, my back... Come over here and help me walk whippersnapper," he said.

I put his arm around my shoulders and walked him over to the A.U.T. As we watched, the portal began to slowly illuminate as it hummed with power. The air around us began to swirl, kicking up old papers and candy wrappers.

"YOU NEED TO USE THE PORTAL TO TEST IT," yelled Doc. "IS THAT SAFE?" I replied.

"NOT REALLY BUT I BELIEVE IN YOU"

"THANKS, BUT HOW WILL I GET BACK"

"YOU'LL FIGURE IT OUT"

Dr. Ron slapped what looked like a remote to my chest and pushed me into the portal. I looked back and yelled as he smiled and waved goodbye. "FUCKKK YOUUU OLDDD MAANNNNNN"

I gripped the remote as I spun and spun into the unknown. My vision went black as I hit the ground. When I opened my eyes, I was in a small alley in a bustling city. I could hear cars honking and the buzz of a lunch break in a packed city. I stood up and walked towards the street.

When I turned the corner, I walked into a woman. I got back to my feet and went to help her up. I grabbed her hand and she regained her footing. "Watch where you're going du..." We met eyes. She was... something. She was half human. Half... cow? She smiled at me and grabbed my hand. "Hi, my name's Beth but you can call me BiBi," she said.

I shook her hand and introduced myself. She licked her lips. I was caught off guard and pulled away a little bit. "Oh, don't be scared. How about you come with me back to my place for a nice shower and lunch, you look tired," she said with a grin. I nodded and she put her arm in mine and led me through the city.

As we walked, more and more women passed, but they were all mixed with something else. They all passed and winked or licked their lips as if I was a piece of meat. "So what brings you to Mamono City?" Bibi asked. I shrugged. "You know, your kind isn't common here," she said.

"My kind?"

"You're human right? You humans are very rare"

"How are we rare?"

"See, only a few human men come every millennia. Finding one alive is very uncommon. I wonder if the myths are true"

"What myths?"

"Oh, just you wait. I'll show you"

She smirked and led me through the streets of the city. We finally made it up to her small apartment. She led me to a kitchen table and gave me a kiss on the cheek as I sat. She walked to the fridge and got me something to drink. As she bent over to examine what she had I stared at her.

She had sexy legs, with some thick thighs that led up to her booty. Even through her jeans, I could see her big fat ass that would make any man drool. She had a slim waist and a tail. Her breasts looked so luscious in her white shirt. She had large ears, a cute little nose, and mesmerizing green eyes. She also had two horns on either side of her head. Her hair was put into a ponytail with two strands hanging down on either side of her face.

"I hope you like orange juice cutie," she said placing the glass in front of me. She sat next to me and caressed my face while I chugged the juice. "Man, that extra-universal travel takes it out of me," I said with a sigh. She giggled and played with my hair. "Man, you humans look so weird, but you're so cute too," she told me. I felt myself blush.

"How about I start that shower for you," she started, getting up from the table. I nodded and followed her through her apartment. She led me to the bathroom and sat me on the edge of the bathtub. "Wait here, I'll be right back," she said. She left and went into another room.

I couldn't help steal glances of her ass as she walked away. I felt my cock throb in my pants in excitement.

I remembered the remote and pulled it out of my back pocket. There was a sticky note on the back that read "Just press the red button near the place of arrival".

Ok, so that's how I get back, I thought. I put the remote on the sink counter and looked in the mirror. I was fixing my hair when BiBi came back. She had a purple towel with her. She was completely nude.

I looked her up and down, examining every inch of her body. Her brown body was so sexy and curvy. Her titties looked good enough to suck on for ten years. I jumped back, startled.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry if I scared you. I thought I would join you," she said. I sighed and nodded in relief. She started the water and hopped in. Steam filled the room. I stripped and stepped into the shower.

She was facing the other way, washing up. The shower was so small, I was barely an inch away from being body to body with her. She tried to turn around and her ass pushed against my wet body.

"Oh I'm so... OH MY GOD, THE MYTHS ARE TRUE," she yelled, staring at my cock. I looked down at my dick confused. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"The rumors say that human men have huge dicks, and you're more than huge," she explained. I shrugged and noticed my dick twitch in arousal. She looked me in the eyes again, this time with a smirk on her face. I gulped. She grabbed the soap and began washing my body.

I could feel her tail caressing my thighs, teasing me. I became rock hard, my dick hitting her stomach. She giggled and dropped to her knees. She put a finger on my tip and pushed it downward.

"You're very eager, but I'm not done feeling you up yet," she teased. She began washing my torso, occasionally touching the base of my throbbing cock, as if she wanted to torture me. She had to tilt her head to the side so my hard pulsating cock didn't touch her face.

"Alright, I'm done teasing," she said grasping the base of my dick. She began stroking it and cupped my balls in the other hand. Her soft fur and the hot soapy water made the sensation amazing. She licks the tip of my dick, revealing her large tongue, just like a cow from our universe.

She licks my cock up and down, all while massaging my balls. This is the best blowjob ever and he hasn't even put it in her mouth yet. My legs feel weak from her amazing tongue. She licks the bottom of my young, hard, cock, starting from the base, sliding all the way to the tip, making my body shudder.

Then she wraps her sweet lips around my cock. She slowly pushes forward, taking every inch. When she has a good amount of my dick in she starts swirling her tongue, making my vision go blurry. When she comes back to the tip she gasps, "Oh my God! You're cock is way too much for me".

"Just wait," I tease. I grab her ponytail in my right hand and grasp the bottom of her face, opening her up wide. I hold her ponytail tight and begin thrusting into her mouth. She gags and smacks, making the sexiest noises on my dick. She slobbers all over the shaft, unable to comprehend the pleasure.

I ram into the back of her mouth, filling her up with my cock. Then I get my leverage and pull my dick out until its only the tip against her lips. She opens as wide as possible and squeezes my leg harder than ever. I swing my hips and thrust every inch into her. I can feel her tight throat all around my throbbing cock, taking me to places I've never been before.

She wriggles her tongue around my shaft, taking me to the max. I pull out, letting her catch her breath. "Fuck my throat," she says after recovering. She grabs my cock with one arm and puts it into her mouth. I put my hand on the back of her head and push her down. Her head bobs forward and back, taking every inch.

She pushes me away, and lay me down in the bathtub. She turns off the shower and lets the bathtub fill. She fills the tub with soap and lets the water run. She lays next to me, caressing my abs. My leg was between hers, her breasts against my ribs and her head on my chest. I put my arm around her and grab her ass.

We lay there catching our breath until the tub is full. She turns off the water with her foot and then turns back to me. We start to passionately kiss. I massage her butt cheek that's in my hand. As we make out I can feel her tail on my leg, slowly making its way up my thigh. Her tail caresses my balls as my aroused cock begins to throb.

Her tail wraps around my shaft and she begins to stroke. After about five minutes she slides down off of me. She spreads my legs and begins teasing me while she strokes my cock with her tail.

"I want you to bust all over my face and my tits," she demands. She grabs one titty in each hand and wraps them around my cock. She slides her huge boobs up and down my cock, making me squirm. She sucks the tip while she bounces, making waves in the water.

I start thrusting, making her bounce. She giggles as I pick up the pace, spilling water everywhere. I thrust hard as she pushes against my shaft. We push against each other, pleasuring one another in the most sensual way.

"I'm about to pop," I say. She opens her mouth as I shoot my load all over the place. She laughs in amazement as I get my hot cum all over. Her hair. Her mouth. Her eye. Her tits. She's covered.

She starts to lick her fingers, tasting my hot seed. "Mmmmm, so sweet," she says. We both clean up and dry off. She leads me to her couch, and we lay there cuddling. "That was amazing," I say. "Oh, just wait till tonight, baby," she replies. I give her a kiss on the back of her neck and she rolls over to face me. I hold her and eventually we fall asleep.