Mamono Adventures Ch. 02

Story Info
Second Chapter of the Mamono Adventures series.
2.8k words
4.3
6.9k
11

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 06/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Best To Read The Series From The Beginning

-E.B.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke to the smell of delicious food. It sounded like someone was cooking up something nice. I slowly got up and stretched to wake myself up. I followed the wonderful scent of food to the kitchen, which led me to a wonderful ass.

BiBi was at the stove cooking. She was wearing tights and her sports bra. I walked over silently, and embraced her from behind.

"OOHHH! YOU SCARED ME," gasped BiBi. She turned her head and gave me a big kiss and then went back to work. I pulled myself closer, watching her work from behind. My morning wood was wedged between her ass, her yoga pants felt soft on my tip.

"What you cooking baby?" I asked softly.

"Just frying up some vegetables for dinner," she replied, "How'd my man sleep?"

"Great. What time is it?"

"Just six in the afternoon, we didn't sleep that long"

"Oh ok, do you have plans for the rest of today?"

"I'm gonna go on a run and then to the store"

"Can I come?"

"Hell no, I don't want anyone stealing you"

"What do you mean?"

She turned to me and sighed. "When human men are found, the queens in the past have arrested them. They keep them as their personal sex slaves," she explained.

"Oh... I guess I'll stay here then," I said. I gave her a kiss on the neck and a smack on her ass and went to go find my pants. I slipped them on and went back to the kitchen and sat down at the table.

The food was delicious. We talked while we ate, comparing our worlds and how things work.

"So, how come there are no guys," I asked. She put the plates in the sink.

"Our males are sad exceptions. They barely have libido and their dicks are just unsatisfying and small. This is why the males stay inside all day. They just aren't functional. We can reproduce, but it's not fun at all. Sadly, it isn't enough reproduction to make more than a city. Our entire planet is uninhabited except for right here," she explained.

I got confused, "So, you guys don't have any decent sex. At all??" I asked. She shook her head. She began to smile though.

"That was the best sex I have ever had, and you didn't even fuck me yet," she chuckled.

"Yet?" I asked with a grin. She nodded.

"You'll find out tonight, it's a surprise," she teased. I smiled in excitement.

BiBi went off for her run so I decided to check out the remote. Doc might be wondering where I am. I pressed the power button and the remote came to life. It began to buzz like a cell phone on vibrate. I searched for an accept button but I didn't see anything.

I noticed a switch on the side and flipped it. Docs voice came through the speaker, "JAY. JAY WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU ALIVE? DID IT WORK?"

"Yes Dr. R, your device worked. I'm in a different universe right now and its inhabitants are intelligent," I said into the microphone. Static came through the speaker.

"What is it like Jay?" asked Doc.

"It's amazing Doc," I answered.

He screamed in glee. I could hear him dancing through the phone. "Now, when are you coming back lad," asked Doc.

"Tonight," I told him, "I gotta take care of some things first". Suddenly, the door opened and someone came into the house. "BIBI, IM HOME," exclaimed a voice.

I went to the kitchen where the person had entered. She screamed when she saw me. "WHO ARE YOU?? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" she yelled.

I raised my hands. "Hi, my names Jay. I'm BiBi's ahhh... ummm... Friend," I explained. She looked me up and down and lowered her guard. Her scared demeanor changed to a lustful one.

"Oooohhh, a human. I've never tasted one of you before," she said. She looked my shirtless body up and down and began to walk towards me. With every step, her big white tits jiggled under her tight black crop top. She unbuttoned her short shorts, making them hang on her hips freely.

I examined her. She had short white fur, the same length as BiBi's fur, but she was white with black spots. The pattern on her fur proved she was half cow. She had jet-black hair with blue at the ends. I could tell, she was a nasty type.

With each step towards me, she swayed her hips to the side, portraying her curves. I backed up to the table quickly, making a thud. She put a hand on my abs.

"What do we have here? A cute human stud. I wonder if the rumors are true," she said. She put both hands on my abs, feeling around. She slid her hands all over my torso and chest, making sure every part of me was nice and firm muscle.

She came in close, body to body. I moved one arm around her waist and put my hand on her ass. "Mmmmmm, you like that fat ass, big boy?" she teased. I nodded.

She leaned in to kiss me, putting her hands on the sides of my face. I gripped her ass tighter. Our tongues danced, writhing around in one another's mouth. After a while she pushed away a little, putting her hands on my chest.

Her hands slid down to my crotch. "Let's see if you're as well hung as they say you are," she said, tugging at my belt. She bent down, squatting in front of me. She slid my pants down to my ankles and gasped. When my dick was freed, it bobbed and hit her in the face.

"It's so big. I wonder if it tastes good". She grabbed the base of my cock and slapped the tip against her face. She kept slapping it against her while teasing me.

"This cock will do nicely"

SLAP!

"I want you to show me what a real man can do".

SLAP!

"Mmmm, this cock is nice and big, just the way I like it"

SLAP!

She began to jerk my cock, spitting on it to make it wet. She licked the tip with her tongue. She tasted the precum and moaned in pleasure. She took a deep breath and began sucking my hard cock.

She slobbered all over it. She spat. And drooled. And smacked on my cock like it was a good lollipop. She moaned and begged for more. I grabbed her by the back of the head and pushed her onto my cock.

Slowly, she made her way down to the base. I held her there while she swirled her tongue around my tip. She pushed against my hand, trying to retreat, but I pushed her head closer to the base, choking her with my cock. She let out one big gag, and I released.

She coughed and cleared her throat. "Do that again," she begged. I moved her to the kitchen sink and put her head against the drawers under the counter. I pushed my cock into her mouth and down her throat.

She gagged and pushed. I pulled out until it was just my tip in her mouth. Then I thrusted with all my power, pushing her head onto the drawer behind her.

She made gagging and choking sounds as I fucked her throat deeper and deeper. I pulled out and let her take over. The slutty cow deepthroated my cock over and over. She massaged my balls while she sucked on the tip with all her might. I began to shudder in pleasure.

"I... I'm gonna cum," I uttered. She began jerking my cock fast. My pulsating member was grasped tight in her hand, being choked from ecstasy. She held my cum in and smirked at me. I begged her to let me climax. She winked and let go of my cock, shoving it all into her mouth.

She took my throbbing cock deeper than she'd ever had and I jizzed inside of her, filling her stomach up. She kept sucking. She wanted every last drop.

When she finished, she continued to lick the tip of my dick, making me fall over. "Don't think we're done yet, I'm not done with you," she laughed. I was laying on my back on the kitchen floor now. She crawled on her hands and knees and hopped on top of me.

My dick began to grow again, sliding up in between her luscious butt cheeks. Her soft fur felt amazing against my sizzling dick. She put a hand back and judo gripped my cock. She felt it pulsing for a bit, stroking her hand just a little, trying to tease me. Then she led my dick inside of her.

She sat back, and gasped as I entered her completely. She sat looking up at the ceiling for a minute, her mouth wide open. She tried to make up words, but couldn't manage.

"I.., I... came already," she stumbled. In response, I began to thrust up slowly, making her bounce. With every thrust, she gasped for more air, trying to breathe. This was too much for her, but I didn't care.

I leaned her more forward, wrapped my arms around her slim waist, and pounded away. Screams started to fill the room, with every thrust. She tried to make out sentences to tease me, but was overwhelmed with lust.

"FUCKKKKkkkk... MMEEEeee... HHARDDERrrrr..." She managed. With a grunt, I gripped her waist tighter, and thrust every last inch of dick I had into her, over and over. I could feel her uterus squeezing my cock, twitching every time I hit the roof of her womb.

I feel myself about to finish, when I angle her upward. I hold her arms and she leans back, her back arched away from me. She becomes a ragdoll as I fuck her good and hard.

I cum inside of her. I can feel the warm ooze of my seed seeping through her. She has no words. She can only shudder in pleasure.

I continue to slowly fuck her, letting her come back to reality. I pull her forward, and she collapses on top of me. Her orgasm was so good she feinted.

She lay on top of me barely conscious, as I slowly long-dick her while my cum flows out of her, and onto the floor.

"That was amazing," she whispers, "Thank you Daddy". I smile and lift her up and stand, still inside of her. I carry her to her room and lay her on the bed.

"Please. I need you to fuck me again," she pleads.

"I'll be here for you tomorrow," I say. She nods and goes to sleep. I close her room door, and go back to the kitchen. BiBi is home, standing over the mess.

"I see you met Belle, my roommate," she says with a grin. I smile and nod. "Ok, I have your surprise," she says, "Go wait in my room, ill clean this up and go get ready."

I strolled to her room, full of glee. I climbed onto her bed and lay on my back, facing the door. The room was dark except for the pillar of light from the hallway.

Suddenly, a curvy silhouette blocked some of the light. BiBi walked into the room in some new lingerie.

Her black, lace top was see-through. I could see her plump breasts. Her red panties had a hole for her vagina lips. Her pussy lips glistened in the dim light. She had a red and black lace choker on.

She looked amazing but my view of her became blocked. My dick became rock hard at the sight of BiBi. I heard the door close and the room went dark. I felt a hand on my shaft. BiBi wrapped her thick lips around the tip of my cock. She sucked and licked, making me squirm.

She slowly began taking more and more of my cock, swirling her tongue. She was getting better at this every time she gives me a blowjob. When she reached the base of my cock, I thrusted, pushing the leftovers into her throat. She gagged and spat all over my dick, gasping for air.

She plunged back down onto my cock, her mouth making me moan. I heard her giggle in between deepthroating my cock.

In excitement, I sat up and guided her onto the bed. I put her on her hands and knees facing the mirror on her closet door. She arched her back and gripped my cock with her tail.

"Don't stop fucking me, no matter what," she said panting. Her tail tightened its grip around the base of my cock and pulled me closer too her. Her tail yanked my hard member into her, startling me. I pushed against her thick ass, going deeper and deeper. She let out a moan as I filled her up.

I didn't stop pushing until I felt the roof of her womb. I probed her womb, making little lunges with my cock buried inside her. I slid out until only my tip was inside her pussy. I thrusted everything I had into her and she screamed.

She began to breathe heavy and her legs were wobbly. BiBi started shaking her ass on me, twerking her big plum ass with my dick burrowed into her. Her fat ass slapped against me while she worked it.

To surprise her I thrusted into her, gripping her hips for leverage. I started hitting that ass from the back, sending ripples throughout her entire booty. I pulled her ponytail and slapped her ass. She moaned and groaned, begging for more.

I grabbed her wrists and put them behind her back. I kept fucking her while her upper body hung freely. Her round breasts slapped back and forth. I held her arms strong and rammed my cock into her, hitting all the spots that pushed her over the edge.

She twitched and gasped for air. I released her arms and she held herself up again. In the dim light, she watched herself get fucked good and hard. I watched her watch herself take my cock like a champ, wishing I'd cum inside her.

"Let's see if you can handle all of this Daddy," she teased. She pushed her ass against me. Thunderous claps of my balls hitting her clit filled the apartment.

She kept throwing her ass back on me, making the bed squeak louder than she was screaming. I pounded her ass until she couldn't breathe. I reached down and grabbed her by the front of her neck, pulling her toward me.

We we're kneeling, body to body, my hand on her neck. I fucked her so good her body arched unnaturally. When I felt her trying to lean her hips away from me so she didn't have to take it all, I pushed her down into the mattress.

She bit the pillow and clenched the sheets. I lifted her ass up, and pushed her head down. I gripped her lower back, fucking her pussy at a new angle. I could hear her muffled screams through the pillow.

She reached back and grabbed each ass cheek and spread it all out, I fucked her deeper than ever before, hitting every spot she had. I pinned her, she couldn't escape my dick.

"I got you now," I taunted as I pounded her from behind. She tried her best to last but she climaxed within a few seconds. Her legs trembled, she screamed louder than before. Then I climax as well.

I keep the pace, making sure I fill her up. Her climax before was just a small wave compared to the tsunami of pleasure she was about to have.

As I filled her with my seed, she gasped for air, trying to breathe. She went still. I slowed my pace and continued to fill her up.

My jizz oozed out of her pussy, making gurgling sounds as I continued to fuck her. She let out unheard of noises. She moaned and wheezed, letting out any noise that came to her.

Breathing hard, she turned her head, "Please, leave your cock inside," she begged. I grunted and rolled her over to the side, staying body to body. She begged more as I slowly slid my cock in and out of her from the side.

"I have to leave soon," I told her. She pleaded for me to stay. "I'll come back tomorrow morning," I promised. After hours of being inside of her, I slid my cock out of, spilling cum out of her pussy and on to the bed.

I got dressed, kissed her one last time for the night and left. I made my way to the alley I came from. I pressed the button and the portal reopened. I dove through and found myself back in the warehouse.

"Well, how was it?" asked Doc. "Unbelievable" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment a girl you'd like to see in a future chapter.