Mamono Adventures Ch. 03

Story Info
Third chapter of the Mamono Adventures series.
3.9k words
4.26
6.3k
7
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 06/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, why are you going back," asked Doc. I smiled. "Doc, you wouldn't believe it. A world full of horny women who've never had good dick before," I laughed. Doc raised an eyebrow. "Wow, no wonder you want to go back so bad. How about I make you a deal. You can have the warehouse. Everything. But you have to take care of it all. I'm sick and tired of maintaining all this shit. It's yours Jay," he said. I smiled in excitement. He tossed me the keys to the warehouse and left to go home.

I got straight to work. All night, I worked to turn the warehouse into a home. I was tired of living in my car. I parked my van in the warehouse, right in front of the doors. I unloaded my stuff, lots of two by fours, and nails.

When I finished, the place was clean. I built a huge king sized bed, along with cabinets and shelves, kitchen counters, and even a hard wood floor for the living area of the warehouse. I also installed walls around my living area. I fixed up all the holes in the roof and replaced all the industrial lights. My place was amazing.

As the sunrise gleamed through the clear parts of the roof, I started up the A.U.T. I hopped through and found myself in the alley. I strolled through the streets, on my way to BiBi's house.

"FREEZE!" I heard someone yell. I stopped in my tracks and held up my hands. I felt a hand push me to the hood of a police car. "A human. The queen will be happy with this arrest," said a British accent.

I felt the officer put me into handcuffs and shove me into the back of the cruiser. I saw a plump, oversized hippo-woman-thing get into the front seat. Then a slim, curvy half Doberman, half human police officer gets into the back with me.

"Gertrude take us to the palace but the scenic route," said the Doberman with a British accent. She turned to face me. She was voluptuous and stern. She had blue eyes and short blond hair. She had the snout of a Doberman and a tail. Her fur was also very short like a Doberman's, but it faded around her forearms and knees and faded to normal skin.

She had large breasts and wide hips. I could only imagine what her ass looked like. She was wearing a tight skirt that went down to her knees, one of those formal ones that white collars wear. She also had a police dress shirt, with a tie in between her delicious breasts. Under her badge, it read "Erma".

She pushed her glasses closer to her face and examined me with a straight, stern face. "Now, we can do this my way, and ill give a good word to the Queen or you can make things difficult and get the lights beaten out of you," she said.

I gulped.

She looked me up and down, poking me here and there. "You don't look like you have something mythical," she said. I blinked hard, focusing on her eyes.

"Oh, do you like these? You know, a workingwoman like me doesn't get much time to have fun. I guess that's going to change right now," she said, unbuttoning her shirt. She undid her tie and set it aside. She unbuttoned more of her shirt until it was half undone. Erma then pushed her cleavage out, exposing some of her nipples.

I squirmed in my handcuffs, trying to see if I could readjust hands from behind my back. She leaned in close and began to undo my belt. She unzipped my fly and shimmied my pants down to my ankles. Her jaw dropped.

"Oh, this is going to be good," she teased. Erma grabbed her tie and tied it around the base of my cock, choking it. My dick began to pulse and twitch, excited for what was to come. She noticed and grabbed my shaft.

"Oh my! You're very well hung, young man." I grinned, ready for her to take me. She gripped the base of my cock in one hand and leaned down. She licked the tip, moaning with the delicious taste of my precum. I moaned and she covered my mouth with her other hand. She continued to swirl her long tongue around my tip, making me squirm.

"Won't you stay still! We haven't even started the party yet," she said, hitting me on the head. She went back to licking my dick. She started from the base, sliding her wet tongue all the way to the top. Her extra-long tongue made it feel amazing. She began to suck my cock ferociously. She bobbed up and down vigorously.

Though, she couldn't take more than half, it felt amazing. I thrusted up into her mouth while she was taking as much as she could. She yelped and sat up. "Don't do that again. I'm in control," she ordered, slapping my shaft. I winced and she giggled at me.

She kept sucking my dick, this time more aggressive. She lustfully pushed her head down on my pulsating piece of meat, trying to take it all and failing. Her tongue did wonders though. Her swirling tongue made me have sensations like no other. I tried to gently thrust up again, this time she did not refuse. She took a deep breath and plunged onto my cock.

When she reached her max, I thrust up rapidly, making her head bounce. She gagged and spat on my cock. She came back up to breathe. "Aauhhh, I was holding back, now you're in for it," she exclaimed.

She put her lips on the tip of my member and in one, smooth, fast movement she slid all of my cock down her throat. I gasped in pleasure. She opened and closed her mouth, teething the base of my dick. I looked at the ceiling of the cruiser, bellowing in pleasure. She slid up and down my cock, trying to suck my warm seed out of me.

After a few seconds of this amazing pleasure, she slides off. Detective Erma slipped out of her skirt and jumped onto my lap. She whispered teases in my ear while she grasps my cock and puts the tip into her. She moans into my ear as she slowly sits down on my huge dick.

"Now, you have the right to remain silent... and fuck me like there's no tomorrow," she says in an orgasmic tone. She begins to gyrate her hips, grinding on my cock. I can feel the tip of my cock being bent, as there's too much dick inside of her. It hurts at first but as I ram into her walls, it gets more comfortable.

Her warm pussy is flowing with her juices, covering my entire dick. She bounces, up and down, on my slick and thick cock. Her arms wrap around my head, pulling me in between her breasts. I nibble and lick as she screams in ecstasy.

My hands are still handcuffed behind my back as I start to counter her big ass slapping against my lap. I thrust upward, pushing her to the sky, hitting a wall never been hit before. Her head is being pushed against the ceiling as I fuck her. Her titties are bouncing all over the place. "If you thought that was good, wait till you feel this," she moans in my ear, panting.

She lifts her leg up, over my shoulder and rests it there. She leans her head back against the top of the seat in front of us. I start to fuck her like no one has. I give her all the dick I have, pushing it all the way into her, and filling her up. Her soft ass feels amazing, squishing my balls as she bounces up and down.

I feel her melt as she climaxes, all her cum flowing out onto the base of my cock. Erma has gone into a trance, always moaning, her pitch changing with each stroke. She turns into a bobble head as I fuck her faster that ever. She starts to pant and gasp as each thrust gets me closer to cumming.

When I start to nut, I thrust up as hard as I can, holding her suspended in midair, her head against the ceiling. I feel my thick cock against the roof of her womb as I shoot projectile shots of cum into her, making her abdomen spasm and convulse.

I keep shooting loads into her until my balls empty. She slides off me and puts her uniform back on, smiling and grinning at me. When she grabs my handcuffs and leads me through the courtyards to the palace, I notice she isn't walking straight. Her legs tremble after the brutal dicking I just gave her. I grin with pride.

She leads me through a huge double door and into a throne room. As we arrive, I finally spot the queen. She rests atop her golden throne, graceful, naked, and angelic. I look her up and down from the second I laid eyes upon her.

Half bee, half human, all royalty. She had the sexiest legs known to man, so slender and sturdy. Her thighs were thick and extravagant; one could only imagine how amazing her ass would look.

Her striped thighs and butt made her all the sexier. Her black torso and shoulders gave way to her beautiful yellow breasts. Her nipples bright red, the same color as her lips. Her emerald green eyes were too beautiful to stop staring at. Her face the most amazing canvas.

Atop her full head of blonde hair, her golden crown lay. Behind her, her wings spread, glistening. Her arms were slender as well, leading to her soft hands, but her nails had covers on them that extended and resembled talons. She was everything from sexy to terrifying.

"You may leave detective," said the queen in her liquid gold voice. I winked at the detective as she left, making her blush.

"Now, what brings you to my realm sir?" she asked. I stuttered.

"Your majesty, I would like to seek refuge in you realm, mine has been destroyed by... gobstoppers," I lie.

"Gobstoppers!?" she starts, "What are those?"

"Madam, they are the most ferocious beings that haunt my lands"

"I see... Now I shall let you seek refuge, and I will not make you my slave, but under one condition"

"What is it your majesty?"

"You must live up to myths, and fill me up with your seed that I might get pregnant with strong offspring"

"Deal"

"Alright then. PREPARE THE ROYAL BED"

Servants began running around, flooding the room. In all the commotion, a servant guided me to a large room with only a bed in it. There were steps leading up to it and the framing outside formed a heart. The bed looked more comfortable than ever. The servant led me to the bed and lay me down in the middle.

Suddenly, more servants rushed in and tied my limps down. I was trapped. I was now a prisoner. The servants rushed out, leaving me alone. After what seemed like half an hour, I heard the door open. The sound of heels on marble echoed throughout the room. I looked up and saw the queen standing at the edge of the steps.

"Hello my warrior. Ready to have me bear your children," she said. I gulped in nervousness.

"Get ready, I have waited centuries for this dick." She got on all fours and began crawling toward me. She licked her lips, as she got closer to my dick. She grabbed my limp penis and began stroking.

"Young warrior, I need you do fuck me nice and slow. I need your tool deep inside me," she teased. My dick began to twitch as she stroked it. Her hands were warm but her talons frightened me. She took one of her talons and gently pricked me under my cock near the back. She slid the cold metal up to my tip, making my precum run. She slowly craned down and sucked it up.

"Mmmmm. It tastes so good. You know, us bees are great at sucking nectar out of stems. Especially large stems like this..." flirted the Queen. She began sucking my cock, making me arch my back. SHE HAD TWO TONGUES.

She began double-spiraling my cock, starting at the tip and then slowly making her way to the base. I wriggled in ecstasy, wanting more. The queen grabbed my throbbing dick in one hand and began thrusting her head down on my cock. I was throatfucking her, but without moving. I grimaced in pleasure. I moaned and begged for more.

Her sweet voice teased me as she slid the cock down her throat again and let me thrust upward as she deepthroated it and whirlpooled her tongues around my thick tip. I explode into her throat, thrusting with pleasure. Her throat squeezes every last drop out of my seed into her stomach. She rubs her belly in fulfillment. "That made me so full. Now time to fill me up more," she ordered.

She stood over me, facing away from me. She bent over so she was looking at me through her legs. She began to shake her ass and twerk above me. I thrusted and strained against the ropes, but only could get an inch close to her. She giggled and teased me more.

She grabbed my dick by the balls and in one quick motion, sat on my dick, pushing my hips into the bed. It was a dangerous move that could've broken me, but her precision made me almost cum with a single move.

She bounced her ass up and down on my cock. Her plump booty cheeks slapped my hips and lower abs. I thrust back at her ass slamming into me, creating sound waves. The bed started rocking like the ocean.

She forced her ass onto me, in a squat position. I've never felt anything better. She sat down on my dick, putting her legs against my sides and began twerking with my dick inside of her. I could feel my cock bobbing up and down as she bounced her ass on me.

"FREE ME! FREE ME NOW," I ordered. She sliced the ropes with her talons and I stood. She put her ass up and arched her back while angling downward. She looked like an upside down V. I grasped her hips and thrust my dick into her.

As I fucked her, my tip rammed into the top of her uterus, her pussy was too tight for me to handle. She winced in pain and then began to moan to the pleasure. With every thrust of my hips, I was splitting her into two and she knew it.

I fucked her slow and deep, making sure I hit all the spots. I could feel her tense as she started to get close to her climax. I grasped her hips harder and regained my footing. I fucked her faster and harder, going balls deep into her. She screamed constantly, begging for me to cum so she wont be overwhelmed.

I fucked her so hard her ass began to turn red. The sound of my balls hitting her pussy lips was the sweet symphony that I wanted to listen to forever.

"GO HARDER WARRIOR! I CAN HANDLE IT!" she pleaded. I gained one more ounce of strength and put all my power into this last stroke. SSSLLAAAPPPP!

You could hear it resonate off of the walls. The Queen trembled in ecstasy. She let out a little whine as she collapsed onto the bed. I rolled her over and stroked my tip. I let my ocean of seed cover her face, making the bed soaked. She was paralyzed. Her orgasm was so strong her body went numb.

I watched as she licked up my jizz from around her mouth with her tongues.

"I have won my refuge," I said as I slid my pants on.

"I... I..." she mumbled, "I still want you to fuck me warrior. Wh... Whenever you want, come to the palace". I smiled at her and gave her a slap on the ass. I left the palace and headed for BiBi's apartment.

As I knocked on her door, I heard giggling and shuffling. I knew those two were up to something. Suddenly, BiBi swung open the door, inviting me in. She sat me down on the couch. She gave me a nice long kiss and rushed into the hallway. When she came back, her and Belle sat on either side of me. They both tucked thier feet under them and leaned against me.

As we relaxed and watched movies, I noticed Belles hand on my left thigh sliding up, closer to my dick. BiBi did the same on my right side. They both grabbed my shaft and slowly stroked it in unison. I felt so relaxed. After about an hour of just relaxation, BiBi and Belle exchanged glances and a nod. BiBi started caressing my chest playfully.

"Hey baby," she started to ask, "can you do me a favor?" I nodded in reply. "Ms. Dawson, the lady who lives up stairs, needs help... moving some stuff into her apartment. Will you be a doll and go help her?" she asked. I agreed and she gave me a big kiss. I stood and strolled out the door, and up the staircase to Ms. Dawson's apartment.

I walked through the already open door and found myself in an apartment filled with antiques. The owner of this place was definitely not from this generation. A large recliner sat facing the window. All I could see was the back of the woman's head, her grey and white hair flowing down.

"Hi, I'm Jay. BiBi said you needed some help with boxes," I said nervously.

In a sweet, middle-aged voice she chimed, "Oh, thank you sweetie! The boxes are by the front door, just unload them in the master bedroom please." I smiled and agreed and got to work.

I brought the boxes to the room and began unloading the contents onto the bed. It was mostly lingerie and thongs. I stretched one out and thought, "I wonder how big of an ass she must have to fit these. I bet it's huge and all saggy".

I jumped when I heard the woman's voice behind me.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't mean for you to have to touch my old granny panties," she giggled.

"Its ok," I assured, turning around. As I met her face to face, my jaw dropped. Ms. Dawson was one sexy half-cow-girl-thing. She had large ears and two horns sticking out of her grey hair. She was wearing a sundress that was caught in her butt cheeks. Her mature tits were almost busting out of her dress.

As she walked closer to me, her whole body jiggled. Her plump tits bounced. I felt myself start to drool. She walked up to me and squinted. She strolled over to her nightstand and grabbed an old pair of glasses. As she pushed them onto her face, her eyes widened. I noticed her tail start to wag. She smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you sweetie pie. Might I ask, are you human?" she wondered. I nodded. She grinned in glee. I turned back to the empty boxes.

"Anything else you need me to unload," I asked. I turned back around to see her less than an inch away from me. Her expression changed from "cute old lady" to "smoking hot milf". She licked her lips and bit a finger. She pushed me, making me sit at the foot of the bed. She reached out and grabbed my crotch.

"I have one more huge thing I need you to unload for me," she said with a wink. She pushed her glasses closer to her face and squatted down. She unzipped my pants, pulling my dick out through my fly. She squealed in excitement as my penis filled with arousal for her. She looked at my dick and then at me.

"This is the biggest piece of meat I've ever seen," she said. I smiled and relaxed a little bit more.

"You can go ahead and touch it all you want. I'm sure you'd love to do that," I teased.

She giggled and began kissing my cock. Her beautiful, full lips pressed against my shaft and tip, over and over. After a minute of this, she started teasing me, turning me on even more.

"I can't believe I've gone 45 years without seeing a cock this big"

*Muah*

"I wonder if you can please me like all the people say"

*Muahh*

"You've been a naughty boy, lusting for an old lady like me"

*Muah* *Smack*

"Now lets see if my body still remembers how to do this"

She gobbled up every last inch of my dick in an instant. I could feel every part of her throat. Her tonsils squeezed against my shaft, twitching. As soon as I thought she was going to pull away, she swallowed, making her entire throat ripple around my cock. She continued this for about a minute, not pulling out any inches.

When she came up for air she gasped, stroking my cock and covering it in spit. I squirmed and shook. It feels too good. Ms. Dawson grabs my shaft again, and takes the plunge. This time, while she swallows, she wriggles her tongue around the bottom of my tip, making me thrust.

I feel my tip reach the opening of her stomach. She continues swallowing, making every inch of my dick pulse. I begin thrusting up, as fast as possible. Her eyes widen as she bobs up and down, her lips hitting the base of my cock and bouncing back up. She looks at me, sexy as hell, with my cock hidden inside her throat. I give her a wink as I thrust harder into her throat.

She moans, making her throat vibrate, giving me the strength to thrust harder. I can see a tear stream down her face as she gags on my cock. She couldn't handle all of it now. I grab her hair, holding her head up suspended a couple of inches above the base of my cock.

With a powerful thrust, I shoot my load into her stomach, filling her up. She swallows every last bit of my seed, not coming up for air the entire time. She raises her head, my hard cock slipping out of her and she smirks.

"I still got it," she exclaims, "nice fucking by the way. No ones ever rammed their cock down my throat like that before." I smile and slip my pants back on. She leads me to the door and wishes me farewell with a kiss.

12