Man & his Machine

Story Info
Robo-Erotic Self-Sacrifice.
870 words
2
26.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[The following story is a work of fiction, and any resemblance to any person, corporation etc, is completely fictional. If you are under 18 or offended by violent/perverse themes, do not read further!]

The Grendell Corporation building sure didn't look special to Mark when he started working there in 2005; it was your average monolithic skyscraper. Yet within it's concrete walls lay machines no-one could even think of making.

Mark had been working at Grendell for almost 17 years now. He loved his job as a tester in the Experimental Robotics Branch; many of the machines we now consider normal were first conceived there.

Then came the day Grendell decided to develop the first ''Stimulation Apparatus''; a machine designed for male sexual gratification. It looked more like a tipped-over refridgerator than an actual object of desire. The machine was chromium-plated, with handgrip's at the side. At the front there was a removable foam-rubber lined cavity in which the man could insert his member. After activation, the cavity would vibrate, causing ejaculation within mere minutes. On top of the machine, there was a small screen showing pornographic images.

Mark had the luck of testing this machine.

The machine stood on the 22nd floor, in the middle of a small white room that smelled of desinfectant. In the corner stood a small coat-rack. Mark entered the room feeling anything but aroused. The prospect of having intercourse with a machine wasn't exactly the most romantic thing to do on a thursday morning.

Mark undressed, neatly folding his clothes, and then putting them into blue, transparent plastic zip-lock bags, which could be fitted onto the coathangers. There was no place to put his clipboard, so he placed it on the floor. He'd fill in the test results later.

Now came the moment; after finally achieving a firm erection, he inserted his member into the cavity and placed his hands into the grips. Mark groaned in pain and sudden arousal as the foam automatically drew tight around his erect penis.

The machine then started it's procedure. Mark experienced a form of excitement he never experienced before. Mark sure knew his share of perversity; at night, before going to sleep, he would look up obscure Japanese pornography on his laptop and masturbate while viewing .jpeg's of the most unspeakable things; bukkake, emetophilia and watersports were all part of his sexual interests.

As he came near to orgasm, he squeezed the grips; this caused the machine to slow down. Mark sighed in ecstacy as the vibrations ran through his throbbing penis. He couldn't hold out any longer, and he ejaculated. Spurt after spurt of thick, white semen shot out of his penis.

After Mark regained his breath, he tried withdrawing his softening member, but it was stuck! Then, to his shock, he felt the machine was starting up again! He tugged, and tugged, but this only made the machine run faster!

A rasping buzzing noise emerged from the metal guts of the machine; this was not the sound of sexual fullfilment in behalf of the machine, but the sound of metal twisting out of shape. The cogs inside the machine were grinding at the foam cavity.

Mark screamed in pain as the cogs, after rasping away the foam which protected his penis from this infernal machine, started to hack away at his glans. Mark vomited from shock and pain as he felt the oiled-up cogs tearing away chunks of his penis.

The machine had already ripped away half of his penis, and showed no sign of stopping. A mixture of blood, oil and vomit lay at Mark's feet, and more blood and oil dripped out of the machine. To his horror, he saw a tiny glob of his semen floating through the foul-smelling puddle like an island of perversity. Yet this sight awoke a carnal desire in Mark, and he pushed what was left of his penis further into the machine as he ejaculated again, the salty semen causing a mighty sting.

The oiled-up cogs and metal pins kept grinding as Mark fainted. He fell sideways onto the floor, so his penis (now not much more than a stump) and his testicle sack got detached. The last thing he saw before he closed his eyes were his testicles being sucked into the cavity, an ear-shattering ''crunch'' signalling the pulverization of his testes.

The machine stood in the middle of the pool of unholy proportions. Mark had lost control of his bodily functions, which caused urine to leak out of the gigantic wound in his groin, and a foul smelling mass of mushy faeces to make it's way out of his anus as he lay unconscious. The smell of the room was now that of filth and scraped metal. The machine was dripping with blood, and the blood left no trace what-so-ever on the shiny, smooth chrome surface.

Mark died alone, in front of the still rumbling machine. His body was discovered by a security guard at the end of the day. His body and clothes were incinerated in the garbage disposal system, and the room where Mark succumbed to unknown technology was cleaned untill no trace remained.

And the machine? It will be in store before Christmas.