Man And The Original Woman

Story Info
Some thoughts about sex.
2.2k words
3.67
8.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagine!

Can you imagine not to know? Not to know what? Not to know that it is sex which makes a woman pregnant!

Wouldn't that be paradise? Why would anyone think bad about another person enjoying sex and having sex as often as he or she likes and with whomever and how ever many partners he or she likes?

Have you ever wondered about this? A couple, lets say Jack and Jill, visits another couple for dinner. They ring the door bell and Juliette and Humphrey open the door. Jack and Jill hand over a bottle of wine and a bunch of flowers, the men shake hands and the women kiss each other on the cheek. Then Jack and Juliette kiss each other on the cheek and Humphrey and Jill do the same.

But then there is Rita! She literally jumps at Jack and Jill, kisses them over and over, licks them, and they caress her on the back and they turn their heads for more kisses and licks. Rita snuggles her head against their arms and visibly enjoys the visitor's caresses. She finally lets herself slide to the floor and lies on her back and the visitors rub her belly and chest. She opens her legs and the visitors stroke her front side nearly all the way to the bottom, they fondle her, they work their hands over her rhythmically so that her whole body falls into the swing of their caresses. She tilts back her head and enjoys the rubs and the commotion, blinking her eyes, closing her eyes. When the visitors seem to pull away, she wants more.

Can you believe that? Well, dear readers, maybe you have guessed already: Rita is Juliette's and Humphrey's dog. Aaaaah, that's o.k. then! Why is this o.k. with a dog but not with a fellow human being?????

Well there are some answers to this question. This is just not done! That's not an answer. If you touch someone you have to talk and form a relationship. Why? Is it because when things get out of hand men and women might have sex with each other and the women become pregnant and we do not know who the father is? Now that is a reason!

Did people always know this? No! Does the dog know this? No! What would life be like without this knowledge. Could men and women just greet each other, the way they greet dogs and touch, cuddle and hug each other including the nicest touches, which may not even have a special name, because these touches are just like any other touches. They are certainly more pleasurable than many others, but they do not have to do with falling pregnant. If you don't know, you don't know!

The original sin was eating an apple?! Many say it had to do with sex or even it was sex. The Bible says it was to eat of the fruit of knowledge. What knowledge? The knowledge of good and evil!

What about your knowledge? Did you know that the garden of Eden was the garden of pleasure, of sexual pleasure. When Sarah heard that she shall fall pregnant in her old age, she laughed and said, 'After I am waxed old, shall I have pleasure, ...?' The Hebrew word for this pleasure is Eden!!!

Was the original sin the knowledge that sex makes women pregnant? Was it a sin, because this knowledge spoiled the pleasure?

In very old days in the Middle East, many women lived in the temple of Ishtar, the goddess of love and war. Is this a strange combination? No, these women worshipped their goddess by having sex with anyone who entered the temple. Of course they were always pregnant. The girls grew up to live in the temple like their mothers, the boys became the warriors of the king. That's why it was the temple of love and war.

What is so bad these days about a young girl becoming pregnant? She will be disrespected. Many men will not even consider marrying her, just because she already has a child. They might still want to have casual sex with her, but behind her back when talking to 'respectable persons', they might call her a slut or other derogatory names. Her chances for a good match are drastically reduced. Also her relationship with women is severely overshadowed. Women might not want to mix with one like her, the parents of 'good girls' might fear her bad influence on their own daughters. In the end she might have to work as a single mother. Some employers might not like single mothers at their workplace. Even though she might take pride in her independence, she has drastically narrowed her options.

She might end up becoming a prostitute. She would not even dare to tell others, not even her own parents, of her profession. Prostitutes are the most isolated persons in our society. Even with one of her customers who genuinely enjoys her company and to whom she may develop a liking, she would find it very difficult to develop an open relationship. She probably is using a false name and her customer might do the same, leave alone, exchanging phone numbers with her and going out with her in public.

How different was the situation of the votaries of Ishtar. They were loved and respected by everybody, men and women, kings and nobles alike. These pleasure girls were better taken care of than today's married women. They were taken care of by the king! As long as their city existed, they would have nothing to fear. They didn't need income protection or life insurance. If the king died another would live.

In those days pleasure girls were most highly respected. There is an ancient story about a pleasure girl taming a savage called Enkidu with her charms. No man dared to approach Enkidu for fear of his life, but she tamed him by having sex with him! The quality of life in the city depended on the pleasure girls and, just as importantly, the military strength of the city depended on their child bearing. Part of man's philosophy of life in this story was, 'Let your partner rejoice in your penis and take heed of the little one who takes your hand!' The child chose the father, just any man whose way of life impressed the child and which it wanted to imitate. These people did not know about fatherhood the way we do.

Nobody in those days would ask whether her partner slept with other women. Of course everybody did! Why not??? Nobody would ask, is she still a virgin. Children who are not restricted in their play destroy this very early in life! Life was touching and loving each other for the pleasure of touching in all ways. Who would call any one particular way of touching be bad?

But once it was known, what this one particular way of very intense touching did and it was named, then men wanted to ensure that their children really were their own in the modern sense! They knew their women by putting head dresses on them and castrating a couple of guys, saying to them, 'Make sure nobody touches this woman while I'm out!'

Wasn't that the sin? Doesn't this knowledge stifle us in all our acquaintances and isn't the difference between an ideal modern wife and a nun not much smaller than the difference between such an ancient woman and today's ideal wife?

Can we forget this sin? Is alcohol so instrumental in sex, because it makes us forget the knowledge?

Has your life progressed and was unfulfilled?

Now that you're settled and secure in your life can you seek pleasure? Can we free ourselves from the sin? Can we just meet without thought and be gorgeous for each other? Touch each other ever so gently? Feel the softness of our skins?

I take your hand and feel it in mine, softly, gently, lovely, I lift it up towards my cheek, I gently rub my cheek on it, I turn my head and kiss it, just between two fingers at the base, my cheek just still touching the back of your hand, but my lips ever so gently kissing the valley, making me think of your mouth, I put a whisper of tongue in the grove, thinking of your vagina!

Now you move your hand yourself onto my cheek and down on my neck, into my collar, my hands are free and I put them on your hips, feeling the silky petty coat ... electrifying!!!

My hands slide around you towards your back and a little down, then back up, feeling your gorgeous body through the thin fabric. Up and down go my hands gently, I am not grabbing the fabric to pull it up, but my touch gets a little firmer in the hope that it will slide up a little on the up stroke.

No such luck. It fits too snug. You turn away, one full turn, as I lose you out of my hands, you catch yourself on one of them and gently pull me along. I take a good look at you. At this moment you are the sexiest woman in the world to me, not because of your looks, but because of your touches and the feeling of comfort, the feeling that my desires are o.k..

You lift your hand to my face and I kiss it again, you pull it towards yourself, not away, just guiding my hand to the low cut of your petty coat. I put my hands onto your shoulders, my middle fingers just inside the thin straps which are above but not covering the straps of your bra. I run my fingers along the edge of your bra to the front over your breasts and you ever so gently touch me between the legs.

One of my arms goes around your back, the other hand goes into your bra and lifts out the nipple. I softly lick and gently suck on it, while you are rubbing my penis and testicles in your hand.

Suddenly you turn away and I grab you from behind on your breasts outside your clothing. You grind your buttocks softly into my groin for a while but then you step away and sit down on the lounge with your buttocks right up against the lounge's back. Then you slide forward and your petty coat sticks to the lounge so more of your legs are exposed. You put one leg over the other in a slow deliberate motion, so that I get a good look at your vagina.

I take off my clothes. I sit down on the floor in front of your legs looking straight at this haven of love. I lean forward and you open your legs further and I kiss you on your vagina lips. A little bit of tongue and as your legs spread further and further I open my mouth more and more, my tongue goes in deeper and deeper, my upper lip is up against your clitoris, and as my mouth opens further your clitoris slips into it. I draw in the whole upper part of your vagina, with my tongue quite intensely sliding in and out. I hope this sends you shaking and trembling. As you calm down after a while, I slide my tongue out to the side and lick the creases beside it, I turn my head and while my ear rubs against your vagina and some parts get caught in it, I first softly, then firmly draw your groin muscle into my mouth. If you are wearing stockings I trace the rim of your stocking with my tongue all the way around your leg. Then I return. While my tongue is working in you, I put on the condom, my hands travel up inside your petty coat and find your breasts, my whole body, from tongue to penis slides along your vagina until finally I enter the haven of love.

My hands move onto your back, while I'm sliding intently in and out. How I would enjoy moving in rhythm with you, maybe you want to go on top and go wild there. As you slow down a little I would slide off your petty coat, trace the rim of your bra, hoping to make you grind harder on my penis. I fold down the straps and massage your now free breasts. I sit up and suck on one nipple while massaging the other with my fingers. How I wish I could feel you quiver on my penis! Maybe I turn you over again and work very hard in your vagina.

I don't know whether I can come inside you. I really wish I could. Maybe when we relax we do a soft and gentle 69, just relaxing until we can go again.

All this is just a phantasy and when we get together it probably will run differently. It will be my pleasure to give you pleasure. It does not matter who you are or how old you are. The pleasure, the gorgeousness, the softness and intensity of our feelings is what counts. Do you want to be possessed as a price for possessing me? That would be a sin. Who could foretell his or her own feelings. If you find pleasure with someone else I would be happy for you.

Yours sincerely for the duration

John