Man and Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we returned to the house they were waiting. The hood of the truck was up. They wanted their spark plug leads. With the list in our hands we went inside and walked through the rooms. Everything seemed in order and with the leads in place they left.

We laughed. We kissed. I lifted her and with her legs around me I carried her to the guest bedroom. She was beautiful as I placed her on the bed. The sun streamed through the window to highlight the halo of curly blonde hair around her face. Her skirt had ridden up and I could see the glint of sunlight playing with the thicket of hair on her mons. We looked at each other and shared a moment of smiles before we kissed.

"That's not the only place I want to be kissed," she whispered.

We lay on the bed for a while, fingers gently exploring each other's faces, tracing lines that crinkled with our smiles. She was beautiful as the sun streamed in to add warmth and highlight our bodies. Hands began to wander. We tousled each others hair, traced down each other's necks and giggled.

"Which one do you think is missing?" She rolled onto her back. I looked, and tried to find some indication. She watched me carefully. I tried to touch but she caught my hand. "No touching!" and then with a smile she said, "yet", and waited. I tried to find a clue but had to beg I wasn't an expert and needed training. Eventually I picked the right breast as the one missing. She laughed, slowly sat up and began to unbutton her shirt. I leaned forward and kissed her.

"The moment of truth," she said and her eyes lingered on me, wondering what I was thinking. Slowly she pulled the halves of the shirt apart. On one side there was a breast of generous proportions, its flesh testing her bra while on the other side there was a flesh colored bag that filled out her bra seamlessly.

"You were wrong!" she shouted at me, "You were so wrong!" and she laughed before she bent towards me and said, "Thank you. Thank you so much!" She reached behind and undid the bra. It slumped as her breast and the bag fell and slowly she took it off. I looked at the scar. It was linear, neat and diagonal across the left side of her chest. I leaned forward and kissed it, from one end to the other. I traced it with my finger, feeling the hardness of the scar tissue compared with the surrounding skin. I kissed it again.

"Your courage is worth more than a breast. You're so very human, that's wonderful and you're beautiful," I said to her. She reached to me and we hugged.

I took her breast in my hand and lifted it. I looked at her dark areola. Her nipple large in the middle. I touched her nipple, it was resilient as I pushed it with my finger. I brought my lips to it. "You're beautiful." I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked. She ran her fingers through my hair. Her other hand cupped the side of my face.

I sat back and looked at her. Tears flooded her eyes. She reached to me and tugged at my shirt.

"You're too much," she said and smiled as she ran a tissue over her eyes. "I bet you say that to all the girls."

"Of course," I replied. We both laughed and I shucked my shirt off. Suddenly she launched herself at me and kissed both my nipples as her hands undid my belt, the button and slid down my zip.

"Lift up!" she said. I lifted, she pulled my jeans off and quickly followed with my jocks. She cupped my sex, with her hand as she kissed down my cock and slowly revealed it.

She was gentle as she lifted my scrotum. The hair was growing back after having been shaved for surgery and the alopecia of chemo. My testicle nestled in her hand as she felt it, like she was feeling fruit, evaluating for ripeness.

"You know, I was expecting one side to be full and smooth and the other wizened with emptiness and wrinkles." She ran her fingers up my scrotum, and felt the coarseness of the hair. "Its not though. You look good." she picked up my penis and gave it a few strokes. Both sides seem the same. "If you hadn't told me I wouldn't know one is missing.

She stretched the scrotum out to look for the scar. The line wasn't straight but it was tidy and she said if she didn't know she wouldn't see it. She bent down and took my testicle into her mouth. She pushed it around with her tongue. The warmth felt beautiful. When she released it I had a strange feeling of weightlessness. She kept repeating the move and the feeling was surreal. She lifted her head.

"You need a shave," she said. "Can I do it?' She looked at me, a smile on her face as she waited. "And I want to watch you cum. For Valentine's Day."

She was sitting in front of me, her knees up and her pussy on display. She saw where I was looking and was about to say something when I leaned forward, and pulled her skirt over her hips, down her legs and off as she lifted to help.

I was about to ravish her pussy when we stopped to listen. We could hear noises in the house. Carol was listening too. There was the loud sound of things falling. I got out of bed to investigate. Carol picked up her mobile phone. Naked, I crept along the passageway and in the bathroom I found Alison with a bag, scooping things into it.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Ah, the one balled man," she said, with heavy sarcasm. "I'm getting my stuff. What do you think I'm doing?"

"You can leave." I said.

"When I have my stuff," she said.

"No. Now. Right now!" I told her. She scooped more things into the bag.

"You're not taking anything," I told her.

"Yes I am." She looked defiant. I snatched the bag from her and tipped it upside down. Her makeup fell out, along with other things she'd managed to find in other rooms.

"You didn't bother to knock."

"Why should I," she shouted at me, "it's my house too." She raised her hand, ready to slap me. Light filled the room. Alison turned and saw Carol, naked with her phone in hand.

"What have we here, a one tit wonder?" Alison was shouting. "A one ball boy and a one tit girl?" Carol took more photos. Alison put her hands under her breasts and lifted them.

"Two! You see them?" she asked. "Two! Not one." She lifted her shirt to show us her breasts in her bra.

"Shut up!" I shouted back. She pulled her bra up and her tits bounced into full view.

"Yes, take pictures of them! Alison shouted, "Eat your hearts out!" She turned, picked up a jar and threw it at a mirror set into a cupboard door. There was a loud crash of glass as it shattered and fell to the floor. I'd made the cupboards and was proud of them. She picked up a bottle and drew it back ready to smash another mirrored door.

I'd had enough. I grabbed Alison by her arm and spun her round. I took hold of the back of her pants with one hand and the back of her shirt with the other and started to give her the bum's rush. She stumbled but I held her up and pushed.

"Leave me alone!" she shouted. Quickly, she was out of the bathroom and I had her running . "You bastard!" She was shouting. I had to slow down to turn a corner. She turned and tried to punch me. Carol continued to take pictures.

"You one balled bastard!" I stopped. I looked at her. I couldn't believe she was my wife. With both hands I grabbed her shirt and lifted. Buttons flew, the shirt tore with a big ripping sound and her shirt was off. I dropped it on the floor and ripped her bra off to join it. Alison's hands went to her breasts in an effort to hide them

Quickly, I had my thumbs inside the waist of her pants and stripped them down to her ankles. She overbalanced and fell to the floor where I finished the job, taking off her shoes as I removed her pants. She tried to kick me but I held her feet.

Panties and pantyhose were all that clothed her. I was surprised by what I'd done. Her hands went to them, hoping to stop their removal. Her breasts, unprotected, rippled with her movement. She was shouting at me, telling me I was a bastard and to leave her alone. She called me a one balled bastard again and that resolved the issue. I ripped both her panties and pantyhose off.

She was screaming and tried to cover her pussy with her hands as Carol continued the photography. Alison's hands weren't up to the job. With the two she continually pulled her pussy apart to show the intimate pink detail as she tried to kick me. I watched as the pictures were taken and had no sympathy for her. In the last minute I'd seen more of Alison than I'd seen since our marriage. I reflected on the time before we married when her breasts and pussy were readily accessible. She was no prude then.

I pulled Alison to her feet, shoved and she was moving. I pushed her to the front door and opened it. She wanted to stay inside but I shoved her outside, slammed the door shut and locked it.

Alison hammered at the door, shouted and cursed. I shouted back that if she was so bloody perfect she would have no problem. Being so perfect she could flaunt it!

Carol and I went back to bed and left her to shout. We reassured and held each other. After a while I had a thought. I found Alison's pants and inside the pocket her car keys. I felt a little sorry for her, in spite of the invective she was hurling at us. I also found a towel. Carol went to the kitchen and grabbed the roses from the sink. As I quickly opened the front door, Carol threw the keys, roses and towel out to her. I slammed the door shut and locked it.

We watched with some relief as Alison picked up the keys and wrapped the towel around her. She got in to her car and quickly left. The roses remained on the verandah, unwanted and unappreciated.

We went to the computer and plugged it in. Carol put the card in and we looked at the pictures of Alison. Carol stood behind me, a hand on each of my shoulders and her breast rested on my right shoulder. I was surprised there was audio. We listened to it all. It was enough evidence to show that I had justifiable cause we thought. We copied it onto my computer.

Towards the end there were pictures of Alison with her legs flailing as I ripped off her panties and pantyhose. Carol had zoomed in and taken pictures of Alison's pussy. The detail was exquisite. Carol giggled with the naughtiness of it, took copies and we stuck them to the back of the toilet door. I told Carol of how, after we married, Alison had always hidden her pussy from me. Even in the good times she insisted the lights were off if she was naked. Carol thought it was very funny.

"I want to explore the big, bang theory with you. We'll be the lights of the universe." She said and giggled as I took her face in my hands and kissed her, while her hand went to my very stiff soldier. Slowly she started to pull me in the direction of the bedroom. I stooped, picked her up and with her arms and legs around me I carried her. We kissed as I tickled her wet pussy with my finger.

"As I remember, before we were so rudely interrupted, wasn't I going to kiss you some where else?"

"There's not much better, than a man getting his face wet between my thighs." she whispered in my ear and gently bit my earlobe. I could feel her breath hot on my ear and squeezed her to me.

I carefully placed her on the bed. Her knees were up and she spread them. I sank to my knees beside the bed and breathed in her scent. I kissed her and pushed my tongue in to split her pussy. She sighed. She was very wet, she reached for me and ran her fingers through my hair. She moaned and as her fingers wound themselves in my hair I teased her little bean.

I ran my fingers, with feather touch, along her thighs. She shuddered as she sighed and when two fingers thrust deep she screamed. Her orgasm was beautiful. I touched her clitoris with my finger. She put her hand down, pushed my finger away and held her sex while she recovered. She giggled.

"You wait," she said and with both hands pulled her sex open for me to see. It was wet with a trickle of her juices adding to the wet circle on the bed. I climbed onto the bed and kissed her forehead. "You know, I'm undecided," she said, her voice low.

"About what?" I asked, with a sudden concern as to what her options might be.

"I want to be fucked. I also want to watch you cum. And I want to give you a blow job." I was so relieved I was to be included in her plans. "Right now though, I'd really love a coffee. I plan to do you slowly." We kissed. She continued to massage my cock, slowly, as though testing the strength of my erection while I played with her breast and kept her nipple engorged. We didn't progress to coffee for a while. Instead, I turned and as she continued to examine my cock I attacked her pussy with my fingers and quickly buckled her body with another orgasm.

We went to the kitchen for a coffee. The fridge, kettle, cups and microwave had gone. There was no milk so we boiled water in a saucepan and had our coffee black from that. We went out to the back verandah and sat at the outdoor setting. A gentle breeze cooled as it ruffled our hair and explored our nakedness. It was beautiful and we surveyed the fences for neighborly eyes peeping over the top of them. When we'd finished our coffees she started to hit the table with her hand.

"Come and sit here, Jim," she said. She had a smile and twinkling eyes. I sat in front of her, between her legs. She pushed me back so I supported my self with my elbows and began to lavish my cock and testicle with her attention. She quickly had me erect and throbbing. With the slow, deliberate strokes of both hands she watched as she gathered control.

The head of my soldier was dark, almost purple and its shaft was hard with veins well delineated in its tumescence. She could have had it disgorging rapidly but continued to build its strength. She fondled my testicle and teased. She was beautiful as she blew on my cock, her breath warm and moist. Her fingers traced around the head and felt its suppleness.

"Hmmm," she said as she slid my skin slowly up and down. It was then I realized I was moaning. She looked at me, her eyes bright and her grin contagious. She extended her finger and found a collection of clear fluid that she touched. She withdrew her finger and watched as the fluid formed a long, wet string that thinned, as it stretched, until it broke. She leaned forward, licked the head of my cock and ran her tongue around her lips in exaggerated appreciation.

"Now, let's see your stuff," she said with a mischievous tone to her voice. I giggled, relieved that something would be done to alleviate the tightness that was becoming painful. My soldier continued to be upstanding and while not yet committed was certainly plain with its intentions as it throbbed its largesse.

Quickly she changed gears, her hands firm with their grip and her up and down action faster. She pumped with a certainty that she would milk it. She licked her top lip. I saw the ripple of her breast as her hands moved. I wanted to kiss Carol, to hold and caress her. I felt the stirrings deep inside. My cock throbbed. I could feel the imminence. Suddenly a big string of cum flew out and hit my chest.

As I moaned she shouted her success and wrenched my cock forward. I quickly sat upright to alleviate the pain as more cum flew and tangled in her hair and on her face. With the next shot I was sitting upright and it landed on her breast and the scar. Another shot added to the one on her breast.

"See, it still works!" I loved her enthusiasm. Her mouth went over my cock and she proceeded to suck me dry. She was beautiful as her cheeks hollowed and her hand gently squeezed my testicle.

My soldier, finished with impressing her, started to shrink from service. Carol released him and rose from her seat to kiss me. We kissed and the cum on her cheek was cool against me. After our kiss she rubbed the cum into her skin and hair. It left her skin with a delightful shine. I slowly climbed off the table and sat next to Carol.

"Another coffee?" she asked. With a nod she went and got it while I recovered. We shared the saucepan again. She told me she was in love. I was worried until she said she loved my cock. Then she added, "the person it's attached to is pretty good too." We laughed and I kissed her. I encouraged her to sit where I'd just been. She refused. She stood and walked to the edge of the verandah.

"You want it? You'll have to catch it!" She poked out her tongue and rocked her pelvis towards me. I stood from the seat and she laughed as she started to run. I watched her bum as she moved. I chased her. She ran to the apple tree and, on the other side, she laughed and pulled the lips of her pussy apart to show me.

"You haven't fucked me yet," she taunted. We ran round the apple tree a few times. I thought of how funny it would look if some one had seen us Her breast danced with every step. I stopped and she opened her pussy to show me again.

"Catch it and it's yours! For Valentine's Day!" she giggled. I stooped and ran under the apple tree. She ran to the apricot tree. Round we went and I crawled under it. She raced away. Between the shed and fence she was trapped. She laughed and pointed at my soldier as it stood and bobbled around. I ran and caught her. We were quickly on the lawn. Her legs were apart and I covered her.

"I want you. Always," I told her, as I moved and with a thrust was inside her. She giggled as she kissed me. She sighed as we started to fuck. Her hips rose to meet mine. Her hand went down to feel my cock as it went in and out. She wrapped her hand around my testicle. I kissed her. We fucked, fast and furious.

Carol was so beautiful as she yelped with each thrust. Her breast heaved as she watched me. We didn't last long. She screamed, her body shivered with its orgasm and she started to bounce around. I held her as my cock disgorged. Too soon it was over. But it was only the beginning. I hugged her tight and smothered her with kisses.

"I want you," she whispered.

12