Man-Child Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking hot," I heard him grunt as he continued plowing into me and before long, I had a series of painfully deep and satisfying orgasms, my churning pussy getting louder by the second as he fucked the very life out of me. With a very loud and long groan, my man-child blew his load, the first few eruptions settling in deep into my already full pussy before he yanked out hard and finished blowing on my ass.

He stumbled back into the chair behind him, panting heavily as I stayed on the table. I looked over my shoulder at him and reached down between my legs. He didn't know it but I was close to another orgasm when he blew and I was going to see to it that I got it. With a gasp from him, I ran my fingers across my swollen clit and with a newfound vengeance, I rubbed it furiously, watching him as he locked his eyes on my hand. I came with a hard gasp and as my lower body hit the table, I shoved two fingers deep in my well fucked pussy and stroked my g-spot until I came again, gushing so hard that it ran down my legs in rivers. Finally sated, I collapsed hard on the table and stayed there for several minutes catching my breath, knowing that after tonight, my man-child's idea of a good, hard fuck would need re-defining.

12