Man-Child Pt. 02

Story Info
We get a willing audience.
2.8k words
4.46
25.5k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grunted and panted heavily as I was being violently fucked on the kitchen table. I rolled my head back and attempted to catch my breath between his heavy thrusting, the man-child between my legs huffing and puffing loud as his hips connected with my wide open legs with a heavy crack. We were both dripping with sweat, the air in the house stifling - threatening to take the very breath out of our bodies as he mercilessly pounded his thick meat into my pussy. I briefly wondered if we would eventually be overcome with heat exhaustion, the storms from the previous night had knocked the power out which left us without even the most basic creature comfort to cool our heated bodies. Not that I'm complaining - the hotter the sex, the better it is and as I felt my pussy clamp down on his fuck meat, I grinned evilly and began to grunt even louder.

"That's it you cock crazed bitch," his voice shook with his fucking and he reached up to grab handfuls of tit, squeezing them as his fingers wrapped around my diamond hard nipples. I moaned heavy as the added sensations went straight to my battered clit, lifting my legs even higher so his balls slapped my ass. "Fucking cum all over me."

His newly found confidence in his mating ritual turned me on something fierce and with a heavy groan, I came so hard that my arms and legs drew in on themselves as my back arched. He moaned as my pussy began squeezing the life out of his cock and seconds later, he joined me in the orgasmic rush of exploding nerves. He pulled out of me heavily and took a step back, splashing me from neck to pussy with his seed before he heaved a hard sigh and collapsed into the counter.

I stayed motionless for several moments, attempting to catch my breath in the oven hot air. We had attempted to go into the backyard early in the morning, realizing with a quickness that even though the air conditioner was out of commission, we were better off inside. I had seen the power company drive by several times that morning, desperately trying to get the power restored for the neighborhood, more storms were expected that night and it was leaving us in a dangerous situation. As I slowly extracted myself from the table, I quietly hoped they would restore it soon before my steaks in the freezer would thaw.

I watched his naked, sweat soaked body as he pushed himself away from the counter and head into the living room, returning several seconds later with a towel and as I leaned against the table, he cleaned up his mess with a wicked grin before he planted a hot, heavy kiss on me. I grew weak kneed as his tongue slammed into my open mouth and swirled against mine - god the kid had an amazing tongue and just as I was seriously getting into it, he pulled away from me.

"Shower?" His voice was just as intoxicating as the rest of him and I merely managed a brief nod before he took my hand and led me into the bathroom. He pulled a fresh towel from the closet, kissed me again and then disappeared back out into the house.

I quickly adjusted the shower spray and temperature, not wanting to kill what hot water we had left and desperately wanting to cool down from the late morning fuck fest, I opted for a cool, refreshing spray and as I rinsed off and began washing my hair, he slipped back in and announced he was leaving for a bit. I quietly pouted as he kissed my cheek and sensing I was a little upset, he promised he wouldn't be gone long.

I opted for the thinnest sundress I could find, a pure white number that was semi-transparent and light as air, spaghetti straps that crossed in the back and deep slits up both legs. I adjusted my tits in the thin fabric, opting to not wear a bra because it was too much work for the heat. I slipped on a pair of see-through white panties and I let out a brief moan as I felt the sheer material touch my freshly shaven pussy. I flirted briefly with powdering myself down, opting quickly to not release the usual powder bomb in the bathroom because knowing my sex crazed man-child, at some point he would want to fuck my brains out again and the thought of his tongue trailing across my powdered skin wasn't turning me on. And I'm sure I wouldn't taste as good, either. I finished with loosely braiding my hair and piling it on my head, sighing soft as a warm breeze blew through the open window to gently cool me off.

I lounged in the living room waiting for his return, smoking a cigarette and contemplating the last twelve hours. Finally being full of hot cock was satisfying and being able to teach him a few things was rewarding. As quick a study as he was, he was using my body the way I needed it to be used in no time and I let a grin escape, he still had a few more things to learn but given his eagerness, I was more than confident that whatever I threw at him, he'd be willing and able.

I was lost in the daydreams of my sexual perversions when he returned with an iced soda for the both of us. I moaned as he handed mine to me, grinning soft as I gulped the cold drink when I detected our scent all over him, he had gone to retrieve cold drinks wearing it like a badge of honor. He quickly disappeared into the bathroom and seconds later, the sound of running water could be heard. I relaxed again, taking a long drink of the soda and lighting up another cigarette, all the while thinking of the next set of lessons I could teach him.

It was in the early morning hours that he had given me almost too much information to assimilate. He had always been curious about a lot of things sexually and when he told me that he was still an anal virgin - both giving and receiving, I thought I was going to cum without either of us touching me. Then he shocked me even more when he announced that he had lost his virginity at the tender age of 21 to a girl that he met in a bar. My heart went out to him as he relayed that his sex life had been less than what he expected and I quietly agreed. Most young men at his age were already versed enough in the art of fucking that not much would need to be taught to them. In a sense, I had acquired a virgin but it made my pussy quiver in anticipation of what I could turn him into.

He returned from his shower a few minutes later and I caught my breath at the sight. Dripping wet and completely naked, his Adonis-like body glistened with youth and strength, his muscles flexing and relaxing easily under his skin. My eyes dropped to his shaven cock and balls and I quickly took notice that it was semi-hard and growing by the second as he approached me. I suddenly felt like prey under the hungry eyes of a predator and without saying a word, I sat up and opened my mouth as wide as I could.

He sighed and moaned soft as he easily walked right into my mouth, his cock sliding past my lips gloriously. I sucked down as much as I could, relishing the taste of his freshly washed monster as I felt his hands dig deep into my hair and tighten. With a newfound hunger, I began bobbing up and down on his pole, sinking deeper and deeper down on it with each push inward. He growled and tightened his grip on my hair as I continued mouth fucking him, wanting desperately to feel him completely down my throat.

He sensed what I wanted and began pushing his cock further into my opened mouth and as I quickly began to choke and gag on his girth, he growled again as he began working my head back and forth. Within minutes, he was sliding down my throat repeatedly with a quickened pace and I basked in his cock attention.

"Cock loving bitch," he grunted as he began banging his hips into my face and I relaxed completely into his hands as he violently yanked my head back and forth. I loved every second of it as he throat fucked me into submission and I quickly slipped the straps of my dress down my arms and exposed my tits to the hot air. I grabbed them both and began twisting and pulling the nipples, moaning deep on his meat as he saw what I did and fucked me faster.

I didn't realize that when he returned, he left the front door open. Whether it was an accident or on purpose I'll never know but the soft knock and the somewhat deep voice that wasn't his entered my shocked ears.

"Hello? Power company - thought I'd let you good people know the lights will be on shor..." the fact that his sentence was suddenly cut short let me know that his eyes landed on the sex hungry scene and for a split second, I worried that my man-child would yank out of my mouth and cover us both up.

Imagine my surprise when he didn't.

I let out a strangled grunt as the last inch of his massive cock slipped into my waiting mouth and as he seriously began to fuck my throat, I could feel his balls banging against my chin. I heard a startled gasp in the room, knowing it wasn't from the man whose cock was buried deep down my throat and my pussy began to tingle as I pulled on my nipples just a little harder.

"Son, you are going to kill her," the change in his voice let me know he was getting turned on by the sight in front of him as I heard the door softly close. As turned on as I was, two cocks fucking me wouldn't have hurt my feelings but I was quickly relieved when I didn't hear anything else.

My man-child pulled out of my throat completely for a brief moment to let me catch my breath, his hands still buried deep in my hair and I let out a gargled gasp and inhaled deep before he shoved his cock back into my mouth. I opened my lips as wide as I could and again heard a startled gasp as our audience saw that I actually could take the massive amount of cock. I began moaning almost nonstop as he continued battering my throat and he suddenly began to grunt loud with each thrust inward.

"Bitch loves thick cock down her throat, she can take it." My man-child was getting into the show we were giving the power man and I twisted my nipples faster. I heard a zipper suddenly fly down and within seconds, heard another set of noises as the man began beating his own cock to death. "Yeah, that's it my bitch, take it all!"

His grunting went to another decibel and I could barely make out our audience yelling at him to make me swallow his cum. I didn't need direction, neither did my man-child but the thought of turning someone else on so much they felt the need to participate by yelling instructions seemed to fuel us both. I came in a hot gush as I felt his cock suddenly thicken in my tired mouth and just as I was expecting his load to explode down my throat, he pulled out and gave me a chance to again catch my breath.

"Do it man!!" I stole a brief glance to my right and finally laid eyes on our spectator. An older gentlemen about my age, his thin frame was leaning heavily against the wall, his legs spread wide and his tanned hands had a firm hold of his cock and heavy balls, his eyes fixated on my tits as I squeezed and pinched my nipples. I stared briefly into his grey-green eyes before my man-child grabbed my chin and pulled it towards him and his cock again disappeared down my throat. I heard a soft whistle and a moan as my mouth again became a fuck hole. "Yeah, that's it, son fuck that hot mouth!"

Within a few dozen strokes, I was choking on the biggest load my man-child dumped into me. I swallowed as fast and hard as I could as he bellowed out he was cumming and as the last explosion slipped down my throat, I let out a ragged breath and was suddenly detached from his loins. I panted hard as I hit the couch, my man-child standing over me with a wicked grin.

I wasn't given too long to recover, before I could blink my dress was pooled around my waist, my legs splayed open wide as he dropped to his knees. He gave me a wink as he spread my legs wider, then turned his head to our spectator.

"Get over here and get a taste of this pussy," I stifled a heavy moan as I looked over at the stranger who had still not blown his load and was furiously beating his cock. "One time chance my man, eat it or leave."

He didn't need a written invitation, before I could blink he was scrambling over to me and without even moving my panties, he dove into my crotch like a starving man. I shuddered and groaned as I felt his tongue begin to beat my clit, his mouth closing around my covered pussy, sucking on it loud and fast. The sensation of his soaked mouth and the thin material between us was maddening and within a few seconds of looking down to watch his head bob and swirl between my splayed legs, I was cumming hard and loud. It fueled his fire and he dove into me harder, his mouth closing around me to suck the orgasm out of me. I gasped and panted as I attempted to move from him, his expert pussy eating had made my clit so sensitive I couldn't take any more of his touch but my man-child held me down, grinning at me as he forced me to take even more of the stranger's mouth on me.

I began groaning and thrashing under the both of them, the stranger's mouth hungrily sucking and licking on me to get me off again. I couldn't get away from either of them and began yelling loudly that I couldn't take anymore but I was held down even tighter. I came again harder than the first and as I wailed through the orgasmic bliss, the stranger suddenly slipped my convulsing clit between his teeth and began working it back and forth. The new sensation on my clit was mind-blowing and as my orgasm peaked, I began gushing hard. I hit the couch heavily as he finally detached his mouth from my pussy and I vaguely remember hearing him shout that he was cumming and felt his hot load hit my thighs as my body finished frying off the waves I was riding.

It was my turn to raise a shaky hand to my head as I laid there to recover, my man-child being the appreciative host walked the stranger to the door, both of them chatting on about the last half hour of our lives. I sighed hard as I heard the door open then close and in my orgasmic stupor, noticed the lights kick on. My man-child returned to me and gave me a deep kiss as he settled back down next to me on his knees.

"He said you were the best tasting pussy he's ever had." He chuckled soft as I rolled my eyes briefly, suddenly even talking about his pussy munching technique was close to sending me over the cliff again, I really should pay more attention to when he was in the neighborhood. "Can't say that I can disagree with the man, you are one hot piece of ass."

As he lifted himself up and began moving through the house to close the windows and the air conditioner finally kicked on, thunder rolled over us in energetic waves and caught myself for the first time asking a question I never thought I would ask myself...

What the fuck did I just get myself into?