Man-Eater of Myanmar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
al_Ussa
al_Ussa
277 Followers

"You understand," Ztaw Hlaing said as he pointed his gun at her, "We can't have stories about man-eating fish getting out. It would hurt our national image."

Before she could say anything, Bogyogke Ztaw Hlaing fired his gun, hitting her in the shoulder. She fell backwards into the water, bleeding and paralyzed in pain from the wound. Still struggling to try and escape, Ann could see the huge goonch circling her as she sank back down into the depths. Her lungs were filling with water. In the blink of an eye, the catfish opened its mouth and greedily sucked her in. And then, it was over.

Meanwhile, back on shore, Bogyogke Ztaw Hlaing was talking to the villagers in Burmese.

"We'll tell the press that that the two kala phyu drowned in a diving accident, and that the current dragged their bodies away before we could retrieve them. After all, we don't want any negative publicity from this..."

al_Ussa
al_Ussa
277 Followers
12