Man, I Feel Like a Woman Ch. 09

Story Info
Quinn and Z gets alone time.
2.1k words
4.67
3k
2

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EJ101
EJ101
43 Followers

Hi, I know I haven't been posting for years and I'm uploading the ninth chapter for this story that was done in 2017 and now it's 2019. I'm sorry I wish I had a better excuse than me not interested in my own writing and that I wasn't good. But when I logged back on here and I realized that I miss writing. So here it is. I don't have an editor but I hope you still have an interest in reading it.

Love, EJ

________________________________________________________________

Later on in the day, laying on my bed basking in the cool wind I made in my room when I received a call from an unknown number. I picked it up hesitantly, "Hello?"

"Hey Bee, it's me." Quinn's voice came from the other end. "I know it's just five in the afternoon, but I'm actually heading into your mother's early. I actually pushed up the meeting."

I sat up, raise my eyebrow, "Why? What happened?"

He chuckles on the other line. "Nothing in particular. I just want to spend time with you more tonight, so I bumped up the meeting. Besides, it gives them less time to come up with a bullshit story."

"Hmm, they're really that bad?" I furrowed my brows.

He sighs. "Yeah, one of the reasons of the meeting today is actually discuss of stopping the marriage between you and I. They'll probably try get one of their relatives to marry me or something."

I gulped, concerned. "Oh really?"

"Nothing to worry about. My eyes actually caught interest in you on our first conversation, remember?"

I smile. "Where you were basically distant? Stop pacing."

Quinn chuckles. "It's basically my job to show no emotion. Believe me, all my emotion came out when I went into my room."

I let out a giggle. His voice is so attractive. It makes me feel...bubbly.

"So what you feel like eating tonight?" he asks.

"Oh, you're that type of person that can cook anything." I roll my eyes, giggling.

"I'm not agreeing or denying anything," he tells me.

"Anything is fine by me," I tell him. I love food in general.

"Don't secretly judge me once you take a bite of it tonight," he tells me, jokingly.

"I won't, I promise," I told the truth.

"Hmm, looks like we arrived. I'll call you later when I'm on my way to get you, okay?"

I nod. "I'll be waiting."

"Okay," he tells me. "If anything, I'll text you."

When we hung up, I quickly saved Quinn's number into my phone. I plug it into the charger and turned to my side, thinking to take a quick nap before Quinn calls me.

I jolt awake when the ringer went off, I answered without looking at the time. "Hello?" I croaked. My throat was dry, I swear, was I into a deep sleep?

"Bee?" Quinn sighs. "I texted you a couple times, I thought something was wrong."

"Hmm?" I pulled my phone away from my face and saw the time was actually ten at night. I glanced quickly at the messages that his meeting was running late. I put the phone back into my ear. "Sorry I was asleep. I thought I was taking a nap. Maybe training did me well that it got me really tired."

"It's okay, baby. I'm gonna jump onto your balcony, just open up."

"Huh?" I said, whipping around when I heard a small knock coming from the doors. I scram out of the bed and open the balcony doors to find Quinn, dripping wet. "It's raining?" I tell him, ushering him inside.

He smiles. "I thought I would be one of the guys in the movies." He lifts up a backpack. "It's no picnic basket, the backpack is what I only have."

I laugh and head over to the closet to bring out a new towel and toss it to Quinn. "Do you need extra clothes?" I ask.

He shook his head. "It would be dry in a few seconds." He pulls out a blanket of the backpack which is surprisingly dry. Then again, he's the leader of The Order, he could protect anything from the rain, except his hair.

When the blanket is laid out, he sits down it, fully dry and he pulls me towards him and I fell onto his lap. He gives me a quick peck, "I'm sorry the meeting ran late."

I nod. "It's okay, I'm sorry I was asleep."

Quinn smiles and I really study his smile. It was nice, genuine, his eyes are full of life even his scar is glistening against the light, not to mention, dimples. I couldn't really tell he had dimples before because usually his facial expression are either one or another. "Did you know that you look cute with messy hair?" he asks.

Oh my God. I bolt to the bathroom and nearly let out a scream. My hair made it's own bird nest. I quickly grab my brush and brush the life away. Once I finished I walked out of the room and see Quinn standing, looking down at the floor where he laid out the blanket with the food on top.

He noticed my looking at him. "What?" Quinn asks, frowning. His eyes, turning dark from sadness.

I walk towards him and kiss his nose. "Nothing, I think you're just really good looking."

He chuckles. "Thanks. You don't, by any chance, are under any medication that causes you to see things?"

I gapped. "I swear."

He smiles, half-ass now. "So I made you the quickest thing I could cook." Sitting down on the blanket and opening his backpack.

I sat down next to him. "Which is?" I ask.

"Mac and cheese," he tells me.

I giggled. "Well, it's a classic that I don't get sick of."

He takes out a tupperware and opens it up, the steam coming out like it was newly cooked a few minutes ago.

It looked really good, he even add hamburger bits into it. The smell of it, woke up my stomach and it start growling.

"You must be hungry," he said. "I could even hear it."

I laugh. "Sorry."

"It's no problem," he smiles. "The best thing comes later, which is dessert. I actually prepared it yesterday."

"Hmm, so you planned dinner all along?" I ask him.

He nods. "Yes." He grabs the fork and hold it up against my lips.

I took a bite and almost moaned in delight. "Best mac and cheese I ever tasted," I tell him. "I can feed myself, aren't you hungry?"

He shrugs. "I'm fine."

I grabbed the fork out of his hands and grabbed food to put it against his lips.

"Okay," he said. "You were right. This is good food."

I laugh and we both continued eating.

After dessert, which was a perfect Creme Brulee. We laid down next to each other and started a conversation about wedding details.

"You've been married before," I turn my body to look at him, finding his body was facing me already. "What is it like?"

"The event or supposedly the rest of your life?" Quinn asks.

"The event," I tell him.

"Oh," Quinn blinks. "Well, we were in separate rooms before the ceremony. Then I had to walk down the aisle and wait for her. Once she reaches the altar, we said our lines then boom, we're married. But of course, there's paperwork after that but she didn't really care for that."

"Was it a nice looking?" I ask.

"It wasn't really my style," he tells me. "There was just a lot of purple that all of the shades were there. It freaked me out, I didn't have any say on what goes and what stays. I was a kid, I was told what to do so I didn't really disobey."

I frown. "Not your happiest day?"

He shrugs. "It's all in the past."

"Well, I got a dress," I tell him. "Hair and makeup appointment is tomorrow. Other than that, I don't know what to do. You need to help me."

"I'm fine with what you want, Bee. It's your day."

"Our day," I corrected him. "How about you tell me what you want, I'll tell you what I want, then we'll compromise. Deal?"'

He sighs and nods. "I like gold. It's my second favorite color of choice."

"I like dusty pink," I tell him. "So I'm thinking your tux along with the boys is black, the flowers would be dahlias? With gold detailing, like maybe the ribbons on the chairs or..."

"Or our ties?" He suggested.

I nod and smiled.

"Do you want it inside or outside?" He asks.

"Inside," I tell him. "If there is wind, my hair would be messed up."

He laughs. "Point taken."

"I need to write everything down!" I quickly get up and went over to my desk. I'm a proud hoarder of notebooks and pens, well, stationary in general. Looking through my drawers, I pulled out a notebook with a chibi couples face and a lot of hearts on it. Also, I pulled out my trusty black pen from my holder. I sit back down next to Quinn and open the notebook to the first page. "Wedding ideas," I say while writing down. "Should I do a his and her ideas list or just a list?"

"I honest don't know," he said, peering over my shoulder. His breath tickles my ear. He's too close. I let out a giggle. "Sorry," he smiles and kisses my cheek. "I didn't know I have that affect on you."

I look into his eyes. "Well, it's my first time." I gulped. "I'm new when it comes to relationships."

His eyes gleamed. "Really?"

I nod.

"Don't worry, you will be my Queen and I will treat you like one."

Heat creeps up to my cheeks, like it burns. "Thank you?" I say awkwardly.

The corner of his lips perk up, "You're welcome." He leans forward and gently places his lips on top of mine. A light kiss quickly because heated when he leans more forward and his hand placed on top of my bare thigh. It was so warm, so comforting. I kissed him back, throwing the notebook on the side when he starts moving more forward again. His other hand went behind my head as I laid on the floor. His hand that was on my thigh went around my leg and placed it around him, he did the same with my other leg. Then he presses his body on top of mine. Not totally, I could tell he was holding most of his waist back.

He was getting warmer against my skin. He broke the kiss and dragged his lips across my jawline down to the nape of my neck and I felt a little pull. It kinda hurt but it feels so good. I let out a gasp when he started rubbing his lower abdomen against mine. It felt good, I can't understand the feeling. My hand placed on his arms starts to tighten.

His lips left my neck and went back to my lips against. I don't understand why he just feels so warm. I moan against his lips.

Then he stopped and looked into my eyes. He just stared and all I heard was our rapid breathing and my heart beating against my ears.

"I'm losing control," he says. "It's not supposed to be like this."

"What?" I said sternly. "What are you talking about?"

He shook his head and got up. "Our connection is stronger than I thought. It's better if you didn't, if-if we didn't..."

"What are you talking about?" I got up and demanded him to face me.

He chuckles. "One way to tell a story...a story that went different directions quickly. Now, I'm gonna change the story again."

This guy is officially crazy. "Quinn, what the fuck are you talking about?!"

He looks at me and laughs. "Quinn? Quinn? I'm the leader of The fucking Order!" He scoffs. "Bullshit, princess."

He reaches out and takes my face in his hands. It hurts. "Your precious Quinn," he sneered. "Is nothing but a fake. Let me show you the real thing princess." Then his face starts to change.

I look at him in shock. "Hunter?"

He smirks. "Believe me now princess? No one...I mean, no one. Leaves me. You thought you left my apartment? Think again, you never left. I showed you the truth. The wind and the water power? All me. I brought it out of you. Too bad, I didn't get to access all of your powers...yet. Time to wake up for the real thing."

"Please," I pleaded. "Let me go."

"No," he tells me. "You are mine. Not his. Mine."

He raises his hand and darkness hits me.

EJ101
EJ101
43 Followers