Man in Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands cuffed behind his back balled into fists as the semen whirled up within him and shot out his dick, into that hot place in the back of her mouth. He felt her jerk and gag a little, but he was powerless to control any part of his body as the jets of cum continued shooting out of him. For a moment the warmth disappeared and he was exposed as she swallowed his cum, but the next instant her mouth was around him again, taking in the last bits of his semen. She pulled the dildo out of his ass and, with a final motion of regret, let his spent shaft fall from her lips.

He watched as she moved a little away from him. He hadn't realized until just now, as her body heat left him, how cold the room was. She bent to retrieve the key from his pants pocket and walked around behind him to uncuff his hands. As she slipped the cuffs off of him, he immediately grabbed her and pulled her against him, kissing her mouth with a violent passion.

Rachel moaned against his fervent kiss. Oh yes, she wanted him. She wanted him in the worst way possible. Her cunt was so hot for him. She desperately wanted him to fill her up with his cock but at the same time she didn't expect miracles. He'd just had a mind-blowing orgasm; damn, it had blownhermind and she wasn't even at the receiving end of it. No, she could wait. She would wait as long as he needed. And then she would take him inside of her and fuck him and fuck him and fuck him....

He broke the kiss only long enough to pull the nipple stimulator off his tit. "I gotta lie down," he said, pulling her with him over to the mattress.

Rachel took off her nipple stimulator as well, then nestled down beside him. She carelessly kicked off her shoes and closed her eyes. The real world seemed very far away.

"I don't even know your name," she said after a long moment.

"Nick," he said simply.

"I'm Rachel," she offered, feeling a bit slutty about the whole thing.

"Yes, I know. Rachel Stafford of 5223 Terra Cotta Way, Pattison, Texas. I could say your phone number, too, but I figure it would be redundant. You get the general idea."

"How do you know my phone number? It's not on my license."

"It's on your insurance card."

"Oh. You must have a photographic memory."

"Pretty much."

She opened her eyes to look at his hairless chest. "I saw your name badge. Marakios. Is that Greek?"

"Technically it's Cypriot. As in, from Cyprus. Cyprus is an island in the—"

"Mediterranean," she finished, sitting up on her elbow to look down at him. "Yes, I know. I went to college. I even have a degree. In fact, I have two degrees. You must think I'm a stupid slut."

He looked squarely at her. "Why would I think that?"

"Because of this," she answered, gesturing around them.

"Do you think I'm a stupid slut?" he asked evenly.

"You're a man, so it's different."

"How is it different?"

She gazed back at him, wondering why he was trying to make her feel better about it.

Nick sat upon his own elbow to face her. "Look, Rachel, what I told you about this place is true. I started sleeping here when my ex and I first broke up because I didn't have the money to stay in a hotel, and I sure didn't want to ask any of the guys on the force to put me up. Later on, after I got my own place, I still came out here on my breaks just to relax and, yeah, to jack off. But I never brought any women out here. Believe me, the ones who do come on to me are usually pretty scary."

"So you're telling me I'm the only woman you've ever brought here?"

"Yeah. And before you ask me what makes you so special, just remember that you're the one who had the vibrator up your cunt. That was a totally new experience for me."

Something in his eyes flashed. Rachel felt her pulses quicken. His hand reached out to stroke her upper arm.

"It was a truly unique experience," he reiterated. "Part of me wanted to let you go on your merry way with just a warning. But another part of me wanted to teach you a lesson. When dispatch radioed for my status I told them I was giving you a good tongue licking, meaning I was lecturing you about the dangers of reckless driving. Well, being the perverts they are, dispatch started all this crap with me about giving you good tonguelicking. When I put those cuffs on you, I really just planned to take you into the station. I needed to get rid of you before I did something stupid, no matter how much trouble you got in with the law. But damn, when that dildo fell out of you and onto the ground, shit, I just lost it. That was it. I buckled you in and took off your sunglasses and thought, 'I want to fuck that woman.' And that was it. I was doomed."

On that last word, he leaned in to kiss her again. The force of his mouth pushed her downwards into the mattress. He moved over her, overwhelming her with his sheer size. His hands pushed her arms up over her head. One of his hands remained there, restraining her wrists, while his other moved ever so slowly down the length of her torso, over her left nipple, her ribs, across her navel, her belly, down to the tufts of pubic hair, to the glistening folds of her sex. The middle finger of his hand slid up and down the slit from her clitoris to her vagina, while his index and ring fingers teased her labia, making her strain upwards against him.

His mouth moved off of hers to trail leisurely downward over her chin and neck, across her décolleté, to her nipples, which he caressed one at a time, over and over again, paying special attention to the one that had been mechanically stimulated and was now ultra-sensitive. His sucking roused in her a fever of desire that only fueled the fervor already burning between her legs. He grazed the nub of her clit with his thumb, listening to her moans and gasps with a sense of satisfaction. He remembered how she had dragged it out for him. Indeed, he remembered a great many details of what she had done to him.

Rolling away from her, he grasped the handcuffs and had them secured around her wrists before she even knew what had happened. Rachel opened her mouth to protest but decided against it. If she protested even a little, he might take them off...and she didn't want that.

With his back to her she couldn't see what he was doing. She heard the sound of the toy cleaner being spritzed, and then the rustle of the bag as he took out something else, and then more spritzing, and more rustling, and then more spritzing. She got the goofy idea in her head that he was cleaning his shoes and started laughing.

Without turning around he said, "Go ahead and laugh. In a minute you'll be yelling my name."

"What are you doing over there?" she asked impatiently.

"Making sure my equipment is clean and well-lubricated."

With that he turned around to face her. He held two instruments in his hands, the vibrator and the dildo. She hadn't expected this.

"I've never—" she began, but he was already flipping her over onto her side.

"Yeah, I know," he countered. "Neither had I. Just relax. I had a good teacher."

His heavily lubed middle finger jabbed into her virgin anus. He pushed again, and this time it gave way and opened to him. He strained a bit harder and kept going until his finger was totally buried in her ass. Looking down at her profile he knew from her clenched jaw and deep frown that she was in pain. He also knew how quickly that pain would give way to pleasure.

He held the dildo in the other hand, ready to slide it in the moment he removed his finger. The dildo had a small diameter, no more than two of his fingers pressed together, but the difference between one and two was significant. As he eased his finger out of her, he nudged the dildo forward. The moment his finger left her hole, he pressed the dildo inward. She gasped at the girth and moaned in protest. But he pressed deeper into her, and deeper still, watching as inch by inch the slender rod disappeared into her ass. He was getting amazingly turned on watching this, and couldn't help but speculate how it would feel if it were his own dick pushing into her ass, feeling that tight tunnel close in around him.

Slowly he eased the dildo outward but not far enough for it to slide out completely. He added more lube and smeared it around, then pressed it back into her. She moaned again...but not in protest. The frown between her eyes relaxed and she looked up at him and smiled. He bent over and kissed her. In and out went the dildo. Her eyes took on a dreamy glaze. She felt incredibly self-centered and wanton. Her hips tilted backwards against his hand, driving the dildo as deep as it would go. All that mattered in the world was right here.

"I want to use the vibrator on you," he said, and shifted around to the front of her.

Grasping the vibrator in his right hand, he guided it into her dripping vagina and lined up the little rabbit ears around her clit. Then he turned it on. Rachel immediately cried out and bucked wildly against the device. He watched, mesmerized, as her body spasmed and jerked against the vibrations. Her intensity drove him to pump the dildo harder and faster into her ass. The combined sensations so new to her pushed her towards the fiercest orgasm of her life.

"Nick!" she cried. "Oh God, I'm gonna come! Nick, stop! I'm gonna come! I want you to fuck me, Nick! Nick!"

She jerked and rocked, one moment against the dildo, the next against the vibrator. She didn't want to come. She wanted to feel him inside of her, his big meaty cock plowing into her, making her come. Through the narrow slits of her eyes she looked at him, and saw for the first time the sheer delight that possessed him as he watched her body build like a volcano towards eruption. He was relishing what he was doing to her.

"Nick! Nick!" she gasped.

He smiled wickedly at her. "I told you you'd be yelling my name."

"Nick!"

Her back arched first against the dildo, then against the rabbit ears. But it was her vagina that was exploding around the little vibrator. Her blood-saturated nerve bundles spasmed, setting off a domino effect as her entire cunt and then her uterus and then her belly were filled to bursting with white hot ecstasy. She opened her mouth to say his name one more time, but no sound could escape her. Trembling violently, she orgasmed, and orgasmed again, and orgasmed again, as fluid flowed out of her and onto the blanket beneath her.

When she finally stopped moving, he took out the vibrator and turned it off, then the dildo. He pressed her onto her back, slid her legs up around his shoulders, and guided his throbbing cock into her wet pussy. She was wide open from the vibrator, and yet her tunnel was tight like a fist squeezing around his cock. As he pushed into her, he realized her vagina was still contracting from her orgasms. The sensation was amazing.

He looked down at her flushed face, now devoid of makeup. He hardly knew her and yet he felt as though he'd been with her forever. Her eyes were closed and her black lashes made little crescent moons on her cheeks. Her lips were parted and dry like his own. God, yes, he was so thirsty. He desperately wanted something to drink. The thought of it brought saliva to his mouth and he leaned down and kissed her lips, giving her the moisture she needed. This simple act revived her. Her eyes opened ever so slightly to peer up at him. She brought her handcuffed wrists down over his head to rest against the back of his neck. Her hips lifted to meet his.

He stared down at her, wanting something from her but not sure what it was. God, he had been so happy when he was married. Always having that pussy there beside him in bed, at his reach. And then he'd lost it to something or someone...he'd never really understood why she'd divorced him. And then it was gone. And the couple of fucks he'd had since then had been dismal and desperate, with women he never wanted to see again.

But Rachel was different. Oh yeah, he could fuck her forever. She was six years older than him, but he could definitely fuck her even when she was old and gray. He could so get her pregnant right now and love watching her get fat. Shit, he wasn't even wearing a condom and hadn't thought of it until now. She hadn't thought of it either. Did that mean she was on the pill? Fuck, he didn't want to stop fucking her, he wanted it to go on forever, but the cum was starting to rise—he could feel it--

"Nick," she whispered. "Nick, it feels so good. Oh baby, you're stroking right against my g-spot. I'm gonna come again."

He loved hearing those words. He knew he had to hold off another minute. He thought about his grandmother for a moment, and just the image in his mind was enough to buy him a little more time. He tried not to think about the other things, like the way Rachel was mewing in the back of her throat like a little kitten...like a little pussy. But it was so hard to ignore her panting and the way her tits were jiggling up and down as he rode her. Or as she rode him, depending on how you looked at it. And the cold press of the handcuffs on the back of his neck. He loved how she trusted him, even when she shouldn't have. And how her ass was lifting all the way off the mattress to keep his dick buried in her as deeply as it would go. God, she was so enthusiastic.

"It's coming," she cried, her eyes two thin slits as she gazed up at him. "Nick...Nick...oh...Nick...."

Her cunt spasmed around him, sending undulations over his cock. He released, and yelled as the semen burst out of him into her channel. He looked deep into her eyes...into her soul...as he pumped into her, once, twice, three times, amazed at the load he was releasing after so short a time.

He continued staring down at her, unable to drag his eyes from her face. He told himself it was because she was amazingly hot, and that he loved the way she looked as she came down from her orgasm, but he knew there was something else stirring within him. He wouldn't say it but he could think it. She was his soulmate.

He reluctantly allowed his spent penis to slide out of her. He rolled away from her onto his back and closed his eyes. The sensation of her body nuzzling down against his brought him some comfort. But what he really wanted was to take her home with him. It was too soon to extend the offer, he knew, but it was what he wanted.

Something jingled. He looked at his wristwatch and pushed a button.

"What was that?" Rachel asked.

"I have a dog with epilepsy," Nick answered. "Every night I have to give him medicine about this time."

Rachel started up. "Then I need to let you go."

He smiled at her. "Seems I'm the one who needs to letyougo," he remarked, jiggling the handcuffs on her wrists.

Rather reluctantly he uncuffed her and stood up to dress. Rachel followed suit. It seemed wrong to dress and leave after the best sex in her life. She frowned, wondering why she couldn't have met him in a normal way, like at a bar. Why did she have to be such a slut? That stupid vibrator sliding out from her legs and onto the ground...he would never forget something like that. He probably hated her and she wouldn't blame him.

As they walked back to the squad car, Rachel carrying her bag, she tried to think of some way of suggesting they hook up again. But if he rejected her, she would be devastated. No, better to let him initiate the next contact.

When they arrived back at her car, he put on his flashing lights and walked her to the door. She slid in and put on her seat belt. Nick leaned in and kissed her with just his lips, but in a lingering way that made her pulses race. When he stood back she looked into his eyes, wishing he would say something. He smiled softly and closed her door. Rachel started the car and pulled onto the highway. Tears brimmed in her eyes. She couldn't believe he'd let her go without so much as a thank you.

The next day she dragged through work, feeling as though she would burst out crying. No one said anything; they'd all lived through her breakup with Steven and thought it must be more of the same.

Driving home was more excruciating than ever. She dreaded passing by that abandoned gas station. In fact, a part of her had difficulty believing it had ever happened. And yet she knew it had. It almost felt as though Nick was still in her.

As she crossed the county line, she glanced down at her speedometer. Okay, she needed to watch it this time. Her eyes stared forward at the open road. She was being very good in the center lane.

Suddenly a brief, piercing noise behind her made her gasp. She looked into her rearview mirror, seeing flashing lights. Putting on her blinker, she eased over onto the shoulder and stopped her car. She thought she recognized the white squad car, but she couldn't be absolutely sure.

A handsome officer in sunglasses stepped up to her window.

"Ma'am, do you know why I pulled you over?" Nick Marakios asked in a sternly official tone, whipping off his sunglasses before bending over to look in at her.

Rachel stifled a giggle. "No sir. No idea."

He put an arm on the window and leaned in. "Because you are one hot looking babe and I just want to get you alone somewhere."

Rachel bit her lip in thought. "Well," she said in a husky tone, "there is this place I know about. It's just a mattress in a back room of an abandoned gas station...."

He pulled a face. "Yeah, I know that place. But actually I had somewhere else in mind."

"Where?" Rachel inquired.

He smiled. "It's kind of a secret. Why don't you follow me? I'll be happy to lead you there."

Without waiting for her reply, Nick kissed her deeply and passionately. Then he moved away to return to his car. The flashing lights went off and he pulled around her. Rachel followed at a safe distance.

She had no way of knowing where he was taking her. She wasn't even sure if she should really trust him. But one thing she did know for certain: her man in blue knew how to satisfy her. And for now, that was enough.

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
msjay123msjay123over 15 years ago
OH GOD..........

There just has to be another chapter!!!! That was freaking H.O.T HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!! AWESOME job!!!!!!!! I'll be waiting for a chapter 2 lol hahaha :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME!

Fantastic story right from the beginning!! Loved everything about it! I really hope you add more chapters to this as it really is way too great a story to leave at just that. You are a brilliant writer. Thanks for sharing and I will definitely be looking out for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Whoa

There are simply no words to describe how good this story is!

EveAnnaEveAnnaover 15 years ago
Brilliant story

I loved your story, very well written - kept my attention straight the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG!!

That was one hot story! I'm still panting. I can't wait to read more!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Blushing Bride Wedding night of arranged marriage. in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hero's Reward One brave deed holds the key to unlocking a scarred heart.in Romance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sales Team Desperate woman tries to pay back man who saves her.in Romance
Her Fairy-Tale Life She saves his life and he transforms hers.in Romance
More Stories