Man in the Mask

Story Info
Bisexual crossdresser first time with a man.
1.5k words
3.72
47.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MiOtroYo
MiOtroYo
10 Followers

Mel was sitting on the corner of the cheap hotel king-size bed. Aroused, nervous, simply scared by the whole story, he still wanted it to happen. Once a lifetime dream, now a striking reality -- it was all here, from the remote sound of the cars passing by to that filthy, nasty smell of the motel building...

"Hi, my name is Melinda. I am a young closet crossdresser and would like to meet with an older alpha male. Please wear a full head mask so I would not be able to see your face and recognize you. You will see mine. I expect you to be a gentleman, yet being able to handle a 'different' girl in a masculine way. Being physically fit is a definite bonus. I do not look for being dominated, insulted or abused -- just manhandled, made completely submissive to a sexual desire of a real Man."

That rather usual craigslist invitation suddenly worked, and Mel was stunned. Between the messages from useless picture-seekers, "curious" and trans-people he suddenly found a response:

"Will see you at the Park Motel, 10pm this Saturday. I am not in the mood for the long 'meet at the bar, dance and kiss' story, rather looking to take you and make the night enjoyable for us both. You pay for the room, no drinking would be involved and I am not planning to talk to you. Rest is up to your fantasy. Let me know if that works."

Mel shivered... Too good to be true! Head of his penis became incredibly sensitive, wave of desire overwhelmed him for a second -- and than both male and female parts of his mind started a frantic dialogue. What to wear? How would it all happen? Am I serious? What if he hurts me? Should I drive there all dressed up? And where is that motel...

When he heard a sound of the car parked outside Mel almost jumped out of his dress. Oh man oh man oh man... Mirror, makeup, all fine -- and he fall back on the sofa, holding his trembling hands in front of his face, looking at the carefully painted nails and not seeing them.

The door softly opened and closed. He was not alone in the room any more. Heavy, confident steps behind -- followed by a sound of clothes taken off, then squeak of a chair, and finally silence. Mel stood up, thinking that he needs to grab something. Turned his head and gazed forward, like diving into the cold water.

A man in the chair was not scary at all. He was just naked, completely naked -- and with well hung genitals comfortably occupying the space between his legs. Starting at the neck, his head was completely covered by a leather head-mask. It was leaving the mouth open behind a zipper, and a pair of eyes was looking at Mel from the eye-cuts. Man in a chair stretched a little bit and apparently smiled, measuring him from a blond wig to high heels.

For a moment, Mel felt so silly and stupid -- he wanted to hide his hands and say something, but stepped over the shame and permitted the arousal to begin melting in his body. That worked, and he crossed the room, high heels knocking on the floor. He passed in front of a sitting man and turned on the music. Jazz started to fill the room when he walked back to his future lover...

Mel stretched the right hand and closed a zipper on the man's mask. There was no objection, so he touched the cheek of the mask -- softly and gently. His hands moved down, and when he reached the hairs on the masked man chest, he was deep in the ecstasy of touching another male's body. Men in the chair was fairly big, looked like he was practicing some sort of sports before, and was still keeping his body in a decent shape. Hair on his chest was black and curly -- Mel loved the feeling of his bare fingers touching it.

Feeling a bit awkwardly, he lowered himself to his knees and passed both hands by the inner side of the masked man's legs. He saw his penis changing its form and the balls slightly moving. He looked up and, trying not to loose the eye contact, touched the head of a man's penis with his tongue...

Masked man moved and made a sound. Mel pushed his legs open wider, and eased the penis into his mouth -- feeling a foreign smell and taste hit his nose for a second. Than his own saliva covered the masked men' cock and the smell was gone... Mel moved his eyes down and started to play with the balls, and suck -- still feeling strange but deeply enjoying the other man dick growing in his mouth.

He suddenly gagged and looked up again -- the man was staring at him and grabbed his head trying to make him swallow the whole penis. Mel's throat was resisting and his eyes got watery, so he pulled back, trying to get both of the man's arms out of himself. That guy in the chair was physically stronger, but permitted Mel to catch a breath -- this time.

Mel stood up, swallowing, and felt a strong temptation to clean his face -- but instead, he just stepped back and stared at the man. He wanted to be taken, he wanted to be overpowered and used. He wanted to be slapped, thrown on the bed, entered... And his body language communicated all those desires quite clearly.

Masked man rose from the chair -- noticeably heavier, aroused and demanding. Mel stood still for a moment, than eased back -- which only made a masked man to move more deliberately towards him. Mel chuckled and felt on the bed, turning his back to the approaching male -- that was enough to make the things move...

He felt two strong arms grabbing him and turning him back. He faced the black mask staring at him top-down. Mel could not stop smiling when the masked man squeezed his upper arms, lifted him from the bed and pushed him down to the floor -- back on his knees, facing the fat, throbbing cock.

It was a non-stop action, Mel kept on gagging and sucking, while the masked man was moaning and pulling his head, leaving no chance to catch the breath. When Mel felt the guy's balls lifting up and almost ready to unload in his mouth he moaned louder than usually, and gazed up praying to stop for a moment, please -- he wanted to be taken on all four, on the back, oh please -- do not...

Low growl sounded from under the mask and the man completely donned Mel's head on his ridiculously big penis. Mel felt his throat almost crushed and his manicured nails were helplessly scratching the body of a masked guy -- when a salty, sticky splash of sperm gagged him as the cock was jerked out of his mouth... Mel choked and cried, tears ruining the rests of his makeup, but the mask was not even looking at him any more.

He tried to gulp the sperm, felt it running all over his face and neck -- short and stupid thought about the mess on the necklace stroked through Mel's mind and disappeared -- than he reached to the men's penis again. It was overly sensitive now so he did not want it to be touched. Mel knew that feeling, being a male himself, so he tried to just tenderly lick around the shaft and balls, keeping the head free.

He was still dreaming about the follow up, but it was now absolutely obvious that the masked man had enough. He simply pushed Mel back -- he was unable to keep the balance in those high heels, and hit the bedpost with an "ouch!" All messy and used, his dress tucked under, left heel making an ugly hole on the right stocking. Oh that silly dream about a man touching him, the night before...

Masked man moved his hand dismissing Mel. He smiled and turned his head away, standing up and walking to the bathroom. He turned on the light and heard the door closing. The room suddenly become so empty -- his lover has left...

Mel's face was all sticky and looked horrible, covered with drying sperm and rests of the make-up. He looked at himself in the mirror and could not hold a nervous laugh, touching his face and not recognizing it. Gosh dammit, what a night, what an animal, what a mess... Mel shook his head and pulled out the wig, reaching for the tissue to clear his face -- high heels clunking on the slippery bathroom floor. He took the shoes off and felt himself lower than usual.

"Young bisexual crossdresser is looking for a masculine, older guy for some motel fun. You should wear a full-head mask so I would not be able to see your face. Please be clean, in a good physical shape and bring the handcuffs. If there will be chemistry, I would like to make that a recurring event..."

MiOtroYo
MiOtroYo
10 Followers